Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 11

Story Info
Diana finally talks her husband into sharing.
3.3k words
4.21
42.3k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

"Now to get some rest and then a talk with my loving little cock husband about inviting Jeff into our bed to join us. This could get a little tricky", Diana said to herself.

That was three weeks ago. As they went at it one night, Simon used his little black cock as he pumped into his wife. She was telling him it wasn't deep enough or thick enough to satisfy her. She begged him for relief. He just couldn't do it for her. He shot off after a few minutes and as his cock deflated almost immediately it fell out as she moaned.

Finally he got the vibrator out. He hated that damn thing but knew it would help Diana to cum. He had the vibrator in his hand and was licking her pussy as he fucked her as fast and hard as he could. She had small climaxes but it wasn't good enough. He had cum twice filling her pussy and earlier her mouth with his small loads of cum. But both orgasms and in fact all of the orgasms he ever had were brain exploding orgasm. Simon felt really bad for her and knew his limitations. He didn't want to loose her and didn't want her to divorce him.

"Oh yes, Lucky your tongue feels so good on my pussy baby! Yes! Just like that Simon! Oh yes baby! Lick my clit while you fuck me with the vibrator. Oh yes!! Oh yes! Oh yes that's it baby. Faster! Faster please!" Diana instructed her black husband.

"Deeper baby! Push it deeper", she moaned to him.

He told her there was no more vibrator he had it all in her. He was holding it at the end with two fingers as he tried to fuck her opening hard and fast. She said, "It's not enough! It's not enough! Oh God this is so frustrating baby!"

As they lay in the big king sizes bed the vibrator and Simon's tongue were working as she fucked her body on both of them. Then Lucky got an idea. He placed the vibrator in his mouth and held it with his teeth. He could give her another inch or maybe two by doing it that way. And so when he started she watched him and it felt great! She moaned out, "Oh God Simon, YES!! Hold the end of the vibrator in your mouth baby and fuck me with it. YES!! YES! That's so deep and so nasty and sexy and lusty!! And, OH FUCK SIMON! I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!"

Diana rubbed her swollen red hard clit with fury and lust. She went off like a rocket. Simon shot his third load on the bed and her leg as he fucked her knee as his mouth was holding the vibrator in his teeth with his face was against her cunt and the cylinder was as deep inside her as they could get it. It worked, Diana had a very good long climax! But each time was getting harder for her and him to make her satisfied. They both knew it

That night was the final straw and the next morning Diana and Simon talked about adding Jeff to their lovemaking. It took a great deal of sole searching for him but he knew he was totally unfair if he didn't give his loving wife some sexual relief. It would take a lot of discussion and finally they had agreed on everything.

She made the call and Jeff was told what they had decided. She asked him if he was interested and of course he was. What man wouldn't want a woman like Diana. She was special and so beautiful. And that body was like a god's. The three of them met and everything was explained. They all knew what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. Later on that week Diana talked to Jeff alone without Simon's knowledge. She explained how difficult this was for both of them. But she had finally gotten Simon to agree to it. The way they were going to start was with Simon participating with them. While Jeff fucked her Simon had demanded that he be included too. So she told him he could fuck her first and then Jeff would "finish her off."

She told Jeff that as Simon got use to him being with her, the threesome things would become less restrictive and maybe she would even be allowed to have Jeff alone without Simon around or at least not in the same room. They would work on it. She told Jeff to be nice and make friends with her husband and not to piss him off or drive him away from this decision.

Jeff agreed thinking this was the start of what might be a very nice sexual experience between them. In fact he agreed with Diana that he could even get Diana to make love to him alone later on. They were both sure that after a period of time Simon would relax his requirements to be there every time. Jeff would make friends and have him trust him with Diana as well as satisfy her . Simon would see it was a good decision and she would give him even more love to prove he had done the right thing. Diana was overjoyed at the opportunity.

Diana and Simon had discussed the sexual problem between them for days over the past few weeks. In fact, it was their only problem. But Diana couldn't get the image of Jeff's big cock out of her head ever since that first time she had sex with Jeff. She had tried over and over again to explain to her husband how bad her desire to have an orgasm by intercourse was. It was driving her crazy. Finally he had agreed.

Simon knew his very small and thin black cock wasn't going to do it for Diana even before they were married. But he had hoped for the best and actually tried his best to satisfy her. But it had been a long, long time since Diana had an orgasm from a cock. Actually he found out from their talks that it had been before they were married. Except for that afternoon with Jeff, Diana had not had an orgasm from a cock for almost two years. She had explained how bad she felt and Simon finally realized it. He also knew his wife would do anything for him to please him. He recalled that she always made him cum more than once everything she and he would have sex. He actually felt very bad that he couldn't give her the same in return. He knew he wasn't giving her what she wanted, needed from his small cock.

So after weeks of talk, he finally decided he loved her enough to allow her to have sex with Jeff. His only requirements were he wanted to be involved with the encounter. He had demanded that she not be alone with Simon or any other man. If he was there and having some type of sex with his wife while Jeff fuck her he would feel more in control and would agree to let her have him.

Secondly, these sessions were not to a regular thing. For now he had agreed to maybe once a month! She had agreed! But she would have agreed to almost anything as bad off as she was for a cock orgasm. So tonight was going to be the first night that she was going to get Jeff again. She had wet dreams about their first time at least once a week and her heart and body ached for his cock. She didn't love Jeff, in fact she didn't like him all that much. But God she liked his cock.

As Diana bathed and prepped herself for her two men, she smiled at how she had actually talked her husband into allowing her to be fucked by another man. Her shapely body tanned and lovely was shinning with the wetness from her shower when Simon began to dry her off. He then began to slowly make love to her as they waited. They had both agreed that Jeff was there to fuck her and not much else. He wasn't going to have a great deal of foreplay or dinner with them. He was there as a substitute dick.

Diana had agreed to all of the things. She would have agreed to most anything that Lucky wanted as long as she could get fucked properly! She had also agreed to have Simon there because she so desperately wanted to feel that big cock up inside her body again filling her like her husband could never do.

And so it started. Tonight was the night. They were in bed now waiting for Jeff and his big white cock with its large red/purple head to come and visit them. The knock came to the door and Simon got up and answered it. Jeff was very polite and shook hands with Simon. Simon led the way into the bedroom where they watched as Jeff stripped off his clothes and Diana licked her lips when his long cock finally came out of his slacks. He asked how they were going to start?

Diana told him they should both begin to stimulate her and that Simon was going to have her pussy first. Then after Simon was finished Jeff would move in and fuck her. Simon said, "We agreed there would be little foreplay Jeff. OK? You can touch Diana but don't go crazy. Remember she's MY wife."

Jeff was very respectful and told Simon, "Of course Simon. Whatever you say. If I do something wrong just tell me. I get it sooner or later on how you want this to work."

Simon said, "You can watch me fuck her but I don't want you to interfere in any way as long as we are joined together. Diana will tell you when she is ready for you."

Jeff asked a few questions and they both told him what they expected. Finally Simon took one breast and Jeff took the other. Simon was the one to crawl between Diana's legs and eat her pussy until she arched and lifted her hips as she came. Then Simon moved up and Jeff watched Simon sink his small 5 inch black cock into her beautiful white body. They held each other as Jeff stroked her breasts and moved her hair out of the way. Simon lasted maybe 3 minutes before pumping his cum into her. He fell on top of her panting hard.

Diana stroked his head and back and kissed him for a few seconds. Then she whispered for him to roll over. Simon didn't like it and didn't look happy but he had agreed. As he rolled over they saw his deflated one and a half-inch cock wet from his cum slid out the lips of her pussy. He was small, even Jeff wondered how she could have stood it for two years. But as Simon moved out of the way, Jeff prepared to move in.

Simon moved off of Diana and she took Jeff's hand and moved him between her wide-open thighs. She smiled at her husband and then to Jeff as she said, "Thank you! Thank you for loving me this much Simon. Thank you for allowing me to have Jeff tonight my love. Jeff it's now time."

As Jeff's cock began to move into her pussy, Simon watched as his wife's pussy lips were stretched wider as Jeff's big cock head moved into her channel. Simon watched as Diana's pussy opened more and more to accommodate Jeff's size. As he filled more she could felt every ripple, ridge, and thick vein that ran around his long hard shaft. As the white/pink cock move into her now she felt Jeff's rhythm begin and she started moving back at him. As he pushed more of his dick into her, Simon watched with envy and in amazement. As Jeff began to go in and out with his movement it was driving her crazy with lust and pleasure already. "Oh Jesus! Yes! Oh God Simon he's so big and so fucking thick baby. This is so good."

The cock Diana hungered had now began moving. In. She arched to meet it.

Out. She tried to squeeze the walls of her pussy around it to keep it in.

In again. And again she arched her back and lifted her hips moaning as she felt his thickness move just a little more into her body than the time before.

Out again. She cried out as she tried in vain to keep it inside her warm wet tunnel.

Simon watched his wife's face begin to show her sexual pleasure. It hurt him and at the same time made him happy. He looked from her face to her pussy back to her face. He knew Simon was already past the point where his small black cock could touch his wife. Jeff was not fucking virgin territory. He was envious but like most humans seeing someone fucking made his sexual needs begin to grow again. He realized his cock was getting hard again.

In, and this time she thrust her hips up wanting all of her lover's cock. As her husband watched she looked at Simon and said, "Thank you my love."

She saw his small cock little hard again and pointing up as he sat there watching her get the best fucking of her life. She smiled at him and said, "Stroke your cock baby! It's OK! It's so exciting isn't it! Oh God it feels unbelievable Lucky baby!! I know this is exciting for you too Simon! Oh GOD! Simon he feels so fucking good! Stroke your cock for me! Let me se you do it!"

Simon sat there slowly beating off as Jeff picked up the pace now. As he looked down into her face he pushed in even more now and Diana felt new sensations wash over her as the first climax began! She arched her back more now as she lifted her hips and pumped them up into her big cock lover.

"Yes!! OH Fuck YES! Fuck me Jeff! Oh God it feels so good! Oh fuck! OH Fuck! YES! YES!! I'm cumming Simon! I'm cumming Jeff! I'm cumming Simon! Oh God it feels like heaven! Ohhhhhh Goddddd YESSSSS!!!!!!"

Simon shot his small load on her leg as he stroked his little five-inch black cock. He sat there watching Jeff the white man with a huge cock fucking his white wife like he could never do.

Faster now Jeff pumped her pussy. In….Out. ... In…..Out….In….Out….In.

Each inward movement was giving Diana even more of his wonderful hard cock. In…..even more and Diana arched her back again and screamed as she came again for the third time!

"Faster!", she yelled.

In….Out...In…Out…In…Out! Jeff moved giving her what she wanted and needed. He loved this seeing her going wild while her black husband sat there his little cock drained.

Diana was crying now it felt so good. And Jeff knew she was totally enjoying the fucking he was giving. Simon watched in utter amazement at Jeff's staying power.

Faster still now, In...Out..In..Out..In..Out..In..Out..In..Out Jeff moved! Again Diana moaned and cried as Jeff moved on her body. She was shuttering, her body exploding with sexual pleasure as Jeff continued to fuck her hard and fast.

As Simon watched, Diana moaned very loud and swung her legs up and wrapped them around Jeff as she pulled him as deep as she could get him. She had never done that with Simon. He had never experienced his wife receiving this much pleasure. Jeff was thrusting as hard as he could now and his movements we as fast as he could make them more. He was about to cum.

IN..OUT..IN..OUT..In..OUT, deep as he could get his big dick into Diana now Jeff rammed hard into her. It almost knocked the breath out of her.

Simon's little five-inch cock was getting hard again. He continued to stroke it as he watched his wife being fucked like he could never do.

As Jeff grunted Diana said, "Oh God Lucky! Come here my love! Let me suck your little dick baby!"

She didn't mean to say it but it came out. Simon either didn't hear her or didn't care. He moved up next to her face and put his 5-inch cock in her mouth as Jeff said, "Oh God! I'm cumming baby!

In out in out in out in out in out and then IN Jeff thrust his dick into Diana's pussy. His cum came flying out and pumped into her pussy. It filled her completely covering her entire sex and the organs and all their parts. Jeff gave her all of his wonderful big cock and cum. Diana felt the first shot and lifted her body high up of the bed so Jeff could sink his cock as deep as he could get it! The feeling of his cum filling her like a bucket being filled with water made Diana cum again too. As Simon watched Diana's body convulsed and began to pump and thrust up into Jeff he let his cum go as he shot into her mouth! She sucked him happily as Jeff fucked her to complete satisfaction! Jeff fell forward and Diana held him as she stroked his head and back just like she had done to her husband when he fucked her. Simon watched her face as she had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. He sat there with his cock drained completely by her pussy, her mouth and his hand. Simon had cum three times. Diana had cum god knows how many times and Jeff once. But he wasn't done yet the night was young and if they let him he would fuck her again.

Diana opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She loved Simon even more now for allowing her to have her lover satisfy her needs completely. She felt Simon's cock shrink to its one and half inches and Simon sat back and looked into his wife's eyes. He knew she was so sexually happy and he felt happy for her too.

Simon loved his wife so much he knew he would always allow her to be fucked to completion ever once in awhile, when she needed it like she did tonight. He looked at Jeff who was covered with drops of perspiration from his encounter with Diana. As Jeff rolled off of Simon's wife Jeff smiled at him as they looked at each other. Jeff smiled too as they both went down and kissed Diana.

She returned their kisses and held each one next to her. Simon's little black cock was on one of her shapely smooth white thighs and Jeff's big white cock was laying over her other leg like a snake. She smiled as she knew her life was so damn good.

Later Simon asked Jeff in he would like to play a little golf tomorrow? Jeff told him he wasn't in the same league as Simon when it came to golf. Simon said "Well I'm not in the same league as you when it comes to fucking and satisfying my wife, but I still want to play along. Come join me and we'll play a few holes for fun. Besides I need someone to push me while I practice."

Jeff smiled and said "Funny so do I when I'm having sex! Yes, Let's play around 10AM."

Simon smiled as Diana rolled over sat up and said, "You men! I'm taking a shower and then going to eat. I expect you back here, both of you. Speaking of playing holes, I want you both to fill my holes again."

She looked at Simon and he smiled. The two men smiled at each other and Jeff said, 'The next best thing to playing Golf Simon, maybe the best."

Simon laughed and the both walked to the shower behind Diana.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers