Jerri Ch. 04

Story Info
The group expands.
1.7k words
4.61
84.1k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerri finally opened her eyes. The bright morning sun bathed and soothed her naked body. She stretched and glanced around her own room. It couldn't have been a dream, could it? Her muscles were sore. Every orifice of her body was sore. Hell no, she thought. I smell like a well fucked whore. She glanced down at the sheets and laughed. Oh no, it wasn't a dream. She forced herself out of bed and noticed her Rugby shirt folded neatly on her dresser. "My, my...valet service," she quipped with a chuckle. She picked it up and slipped it over her head. "This could be dangerous," she added as she headed downstairs remembering clearly how last night started. She began to follow the smell of coffee and bacon towards the kitchen. Better than pizza she thought, chuckling as she moved into the cheery room, finding her handsome son busily preparing what appeared to be a hearty breakfast. He looked up across the island and smiled.

"Good morning, Mom." He sounded happy, comfortable...at home. She walked around the massive workspace and moved behind him, peering over his shoulder as he skillfully whipped up a bowl of eggs. She was surprised but glad to find him wearing only a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. She slipped her arms around his waist and nuzzled his neck, giving him a motherly kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Baby. You are going to make some lucky girl one hell of a wife." He laughed and set the whisk down and turned, and gave her one of his signature bear hugs. She put her arms around his neck and leaned away, smiling teasingly.

"Geeze, lick the cum off your mother's face one time and she thinks you're gay." She blushed brightly but couldn't keep from giggling.

"You are downright awful. Do you know that?"

"Uh huh." He grinned and let his hands drop to her cheeks, pulling their thinly covered loins together. His hands didn't rest long. She felt them pulling the hem of her shirt up over her hips then drop back down to cup her naked cheeks. He squeezed them firmly, pulling her tighter against his body. She gasped softly as she felt his cock begin to harden. He kissed the side of her neck, and then licked slowly up to her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Care for some morning wood, woman?" he whispered. She moaned softly at the thought, and then gasped as a finger sneaked between her cheeks and pushed gently into her brown pucker.

"God, Baby, don't you ever get enough?" she teased,

"No he doesn't." She stepped back quickly as she heard the familiar sound of her friend's voice, letting her shirt drop back down over her ass. She was immediately flustered and nervous. But her fear of the worst soon disappeared when she turned to find Jessica Carlson, standing with her arm around her deliciously naked son wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a wicked grin. "And by the way, neither does this one; hell, I thought we were only going to have breakfast." She chuckled and gave her son a gentle slap on his ass. "I guess we did...kinda."

It took a while for Jerri to completely stop blushing and get somewhat comfortable with Jessica's outrageous banter. She realized there were obviously no secrets within their incestuous trio...a trio that had just become a foursome. She laughed softly and shook her head, resigned to the fact she was in this bizarre arrangement...like it or not. This went well past her wild phase in college. This time she had crossed a line with no chance of turning back. It was obviously no longer a secret that she had fucked her own son and his best friend and only self preservation would keep Jessica from revealing this to anyone. The die was cast...the itch in her pussy had become constant and it would need to be scratched frequently.

"Where were we, Mom?" Her son's words shocked her back into the reality of the moment. She turned her face back to him. He couldn't really mean what she thought, could he? But the expression on his face said precisely that. Truth time, she thought. She froze the moment his hands slid back under her shirt and gently squeezed her naked cheeks; trembled when he lifted her shirt up. Yes or no...yes or no, her mind silently screamed.

"I think...you were about to fuck me," she whispered, her decision made. Her arms straightened over her head as he tugged it off and tossed it on the table. She didn't wait for him to rid himself of his clothing. Instead, she grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down over his hips, claiming his cock with her hand. She squeezed it firmly, pumping it slowly until it was completely erect. Toby grinned at her proudly...he knew what had just happened just by watching her face. He turned her around until she stood facing the island and gently bent her over the granite counter top until her tits flattened against the cold, hard surface. Toby moved behind his mother, bent his knees slightly and slowly pushed his thick, hard cock into her dripping cunt. "Yessssssssssssssssssss, Baby...that's it, fuck your mother. Make your slut cum with that fat cock of yours."

Toby sensed that this fuck needed to be special for his mother. It was her coming out party so to speak. It was a mixture of passion, claiming turf and part performance art. He couldn't and wouldn't let her down. He didn't want to...he wanted all the same things. His strokes were deliberate, powerful and deep. They each began by pulling his long, glistening cock out till only the tip was between her moist folds, then slowly pushing it back in, driving it home with a quick and powerful flick of his hips. His loins slapped loudly against her lush ass cheeks, punctuating the erotic motions of their bodies. His hands moved slowly over her, caressing her silky smooth flesh with a tenderness she hadn't felt from him before. They were making love for the first time. It was scary yet exciting. It was feared yet welcomed. It might never happen this way again, but this was indeed special...for both of them.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy, Baby," she whispered. "It's so fucking good." She began to whimper, making those soft sounds that said she was getting hotter and hotter...their pace started to quicken.

"And whose pussy is it, Mom? Who does your cock hungry cunt belong to, Baby?" He raised his hand and smacked her ass. She groaned and arched her hips back, asking for more. "Whose pussy is it, Bitch?" He smacked her again. She squealed in pleasure.

"Yours, Baby...it's all yours," she answered, almost shouting out the words. Her breath was ragged; her body had started to tremble. She was getting close. "Faster, Baby. Please, don't stop. Oh God, fuck me...fuck me," she begged.

They had completely forgotten Mike and his mother, who stood by; watching Toby's and Jerri's every move, her hand slowly pumping her son's massive cock. Just watching Jerri fuck her own son, Toby, was an incredible turn on. She knew firsthand what his massive cock felt like as it sliced in and out of her body. He hadn't been her first extra-maJessical lover...but he had been the best...until her son. Mike wasn't a more skillful lover...that he was her own son made their fucking better. It was so wicked, so forbidden. And like all secrets, it needed to be shared with someone who could understand how she felt. She needed a sister in incest. Jessica envied her friend at the moment...she could almost feel Toby's cock inside her own body. As she watched Toby pound his mother harder and faster, she began to moan vicariously and slipped her hand into her panties to finger her own juicy cunt.

"Yesssssssssss, Baby, fuck your pussy," screamed Jerri. Fuck your slut...god damn it, fuck your whore. Oh yes, Baby, oh yes....oh yes," she chanted.

Jessica's eyes glazed over with lust; she needed a cock. And even though her lustful son had just fucked her, she wanted more. She grabbed his arm and led him over to a chair, pushing him down and quickly straddled his lap facing the fuck crazed lovers. She frantically raised her hips, tugged her panties to the side and slammed her cum filled pussy down onto his cock. Her loud moan filtered through the haze of Jerri's mind, drawing her eyes towards her friend.

"Oh fuck," she screamed at the sight of Jessica bouncing up and down on Mike's wondrous cock. "Oh God...Toby, fuck your whore. Make me cum, Baby. Make me cum...make me cum. Fuck, that's it, Baby. That's it...that's it...oh fuck. Now, Baby...now...now...God damn." Her babbling turned into a visceral scream as her orgasm wracked her body.

She writhed and trembled as the intense pleasure washed over her. But even before the last tremors had ebbed, Toby pulled his cock out. She knew he hadn't come...and she knew he wasn't through with her. She sensed what he wanted and reached back, pulling the cheeks of her ass apart, submitting her tight anal fuck hole to her son. "Go on, Baby...fuck your mother's ass," she whimpered. "Fuck my nasty hole, Baby, and dump your load in my bowels."

His mother's filthy words were music to his ears. There was no doubt that she had joined them completely in their wanton, lust filled world. "What was that bitch?" he growled back at her, guiding the huge knob of his cock against her sphincters.

"Fuck my ass, Baby...pound that huge dick of yours up your mother's asshole and fill it with your hot, sticky cum. Use your whore." She screamed as he drove the massive shaft completely inside her bowels, gritting her teeth as she savored the pain that shot through her body. The tingling began on the first stroke. Seconds later she came...and came, and came. She couldn't stop. She could barely breathe. The few words her unraveling mind managed to form failed to escape her gaping mouth. She stared at Jessica, their eyes locking, speaking to each other, cementing the bond that had formed between them.

Jessica's eyes suddenly closed. Her head snapped back as she was cast into the throes of orgasm. Jerri smiled and waited for her prize. She felt it coming. Toby's body stiffened. And as her son filled her bowels with his molten seed, her mind drifted to another place. She closed her eyes as his words echoed in her mind. "Anytime, anywhere...anyplace."