Jerry and Jenna

Story Info
Older man makes love to younger yoga partner.
2.5k words
4.38
52.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers

*This story is a work of fiction. All resemblances to any person are purely coincidental. All rights reserved by author.*

Jenna couldn't believe Jerry was kissing her like this. After so many months, no, years that she'd fantasized about his body meshing against hers, it was finally happening.

The two of them had first met at work. He liked her instantly; her eyes, her voice, and, to be honest, her 38DDD tits. She loved his smile, his sense of confidence, and his obvious passion in his work. Their friendship seemed rather unlikely -- when they first met, Jerry was twice Jenna's age. One thing they shared, that their spouses didn't, was a love of yoga. They quickly became yoga partners and regularly attended class together.

Tuesday night started off innocently enough. Jerry rode down to Jenna's house on his motorcycle for dinner and yoga. Jenna welcomed him in and let him know that dinner was almost ready. He noticed only two places were set, "Is Matt eating upstairs or something?"

"Oh, no," she laughed, "Matt's out of town for the week, so I just made a simple dinner."

"Isn't it lonely with him gone?" Jerry asked, trying to sound innocent, though in the back of his mind, he realized he might finally have a chance at her.

"It's kinda nice, actually. I like having the house quiet." Jenna thought about her words and then quickly added, "I'm really glad you came down to do yoga with me. I always enjoy your company." She wanted Jerry just as badly as he wanted her.

After yoga class, they came back to her house. Jerry asked her, "Would you mind stretching my back?"

"Of course not." She knew exactly what he meant. She rolled his yoga mat out on the carpeted floor and then moved aside. He lay down on his stomach, his strong chest against the floor, his shoulder muscles clearly outlined under his t-shirt. She mounted him, sitting squarely on top of his butt, and then gently reached down and grasped his shoulders.

Jerry inhaled, a little more breathless then usual, as he felt Jenna's weight settle on top of him. He pulled his chest up off the floor, Jenna firmly gripping his shoulders. They held this position for a few breaths and then she gently released him to the floor. Jenna slowly reached her arms along Jerry's body, massaging his shoulders, then his arms, and finally grasping his wrists. Jerry felt her chest pressing against his back, and then her warm breath against his neck. She gave him a gentle kiss on the side of the neck, and then pulled his shoulders up again. They continued the flow of the exercise, her pulling him up, then massaging him down. After five or six times, she took things a little further. She lay down on top of him and put her legs along his. "Am I too heavy for you?" she asked.

"No," Jerry replied, "that actually feels really good." He loved the pressure of her body along his, her breasts pushed against his back, her pelvis just above his butt, and her legs stretched out along his. She laid her head down and rested for a minute. "I think I could happily lie like this forever," she sighed.

Jerry felt an erection building and knew he needed to get off of his stomach. "Do you want to switch, and I'll massage you?" Jerry asked.

"Yes, please," and with that Jenna got into child's pose on the mat, her shapely butt up in the air, her arms stretched out in front of her. Luckily, Jerry thought, she didn't notice his excitement as Jerry put his feet near her hands and she grasped on to them. He folded himself over her, moving into a down-dog position, and then firmly placed his hands along the small of her back. He gently pushed her body into the mat, and then slowly moved his hands down along her back, going as close to the curve of her butt as he dared, and then moved back up to the middle of her back. He repeated this a few times. Jenna gently sighed. While she loved yoga, this was by far her favorite part. "That feels great," she told him.

After a little while he asked, "Do you want to stretch out all the way and I'll massage you some more?"

Jenna stretched out her legs behind her and Jerry got down onto his hands and knees. She came up for a moment and Jerry looked at her, surprised. She quickly kissed him, "Thanks for offering me the massage. I could really use it." He smiled and gave her a quick kiss in reply.

Jerry wasted no time in mounting her the same way she had mounted him. He slowly massaged her upper back and shoulders, spending time working out each knot along her shoulder blades and towards her neck. He then gently massaged along the top of her shoulders, pushing her into the mat, making her sigh again in delight. He reached out the way she had, massaging her neck, then her arms, and finally her wrists. He jokingly put his legs on top of her, using his 5'10" frame to pin her 5'4" one to the mat.

"Am I too heavy?" he chuckled.

"Well, you're kinda heavy," not wanting to be insulting, "but it's not painful. Just a bit uncomfortable."

Jerry shifted his weight, using his arms and one leg to take some of the pressure off of her body. "Better?" he quietly asked.

"Yes, now you just feel warm and good above me," she replied.

Jerry continued massaging her, alternating between using his forearms, hands, legs, and feet to work along her body. All the while, his head was down next to hers. He was breathing harder as he worked up the courage to cross the line, to move out of the realm of friends and into that of lovers. Jenna felt his warm breath and was getting more turned on by the moment.

He stopped massaging her, shifted his body off of hers, and moved on to her right side. "Thanks," she stated, turned her head up towards him. Before she could say more, he pushed his lips against hers and quickly opened his mouth. His tongue was instantly against hers, gently probing the inside of her mouth, tasting her for the first time. Jenna responded in kind, pushing her lips against his, letting his tongue wash over hers. Their kisses were urgent; as if there was a desperate need to make up for the years of sexual tension between them. Jerry wrapped his arms around Jenna and pulled her halfway on top of him. They continued to kiss, eyes closed, arms wrapped tightly around each other. For a moment, it felt like their kiss would never end, like it could just go on for ever.

Jerry opened his eyes, looked up at Jenna, and slightly pulled back from her. "I thought you'd never..." he started.

"I thought you'd never!" she laughingly replied. "I've wanted you to kiss me like that for years."

Jerry's face flushed and a large smile crossed his lips. This beautiful girl, this goddess that he'd wanted for so long, was admitting that she wanted him, too! Before he could say another word, Jenna brought her head down and enveloped his lips in hers. She wrapped one leg over his and centered her weight against his thigh. He instinctively bent his knee, pressing his thigh strongly against her pelvis. He closed his mouth, then began kissing her along her cheek, down her jaw line, and on to her neck. He whispered in her ear, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

She pulled up, kneeling above his thigh. As if to answer, she slowly pulled her tank top up over her breasts and off her head. Her bright white sports bra came into view, supporting those beautiful breasts he'd been longing to touch. Jerry sat up, pulling her chest towards his face, and then rubbing it all over her bra, worshiping every inch of her breasts. Jenna moaned in delight. Jerry moved his hands down from along the sides of her breasts to her back. He quickly unhooked the back of her bra and began to pull it off of her.

Jenna felt her bra being pulled away from her back and off of her chest. She arched back, showing off her bare breasts to their best advantage. For a moment, Jerry just looked at her. "Beautiful," he sighed, and then proceeded to kiss each one in turn, starting at the top of each breast, and gently kissing every square inch before moving to her large, light-brown areola. He took each deep pink nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. She gasped and began to slowly buck against his thigh.

Jerry felt Jenna's hands move down along his back. She looked down at him and simply stated, "I'm not the only one getting naked here." She found the bottom of his shirt, quickly pulling it up and over his head. Before he knew it, she had both hands in the waistband of his shorts, undoing the drawstring and pulling them loose. He did the same to her, kissing down along her body as he untied her pants. He kissed his way up from her chest to her lips, then stood her up along with him. Standing, he pushed his shorts and her pants down to the floor.

Jenna began kissing down along his neck, along his chest, and then down to where his briefs were straining to hold in his erection. She grasped the front of his waistband with her teeth and grinned up at him. Using her hands on the back of his waistband, she pulled his blue cotton briefs down, his dick springing out at her. Jenna had seen Jerry in enough yoga positions to know that he wasn't hung like a porn star, but was happy to see his six and a half inch, average-width penis, slightly curved up as if trying to meet her.

Jenna kneeled down, planning on taking Jerry in her mouth, but he couldn't wait any longer. He kneeled down to her and pulled down her panties, and then gently pushed her on to her back. "I need you now," he stated, and then looked down at her, as if waiting for permission.

"Please," she replied, "I would love to feel you in me." She knew he'd had a vasectomy years ago and wasn't worried about protection. For a moment Jerry still hesitated, as if a step was missing.

"Don't worry, I'm plenty wet. Feel." Jerry reached down with his left hand, slowly spreading her open. He could feel her juices along his fingers. He dipped two of them into her, causing her to sigh, and then pulled out, a string of juices trailing along. He looked down at her, smiling, and put the fingers to his face.

"You smell delicious," he quietly stated, bringing his fingers to his nose, "I bet you taste delicious, too." He sucked on his fingers, trying to drink every drop of her juices. She was sweet, fresh, just as amazing as he hoped she would be.

He dropped his hand back down and placed it by her right shoulder. He moved forward until just the tip of his penis was touching her. She jutted her hips forward in frustration, feeling his closeness to her vagina, wanting him in her.

"Patience, little one" he said, chuckling, and then ever so slowly parted her folds with his penis. He took another breath, and then thrust all the way into her. As soon as he reached bottom, he stopped and closed his eyes. She was tight, and hot, and way, way wetter than his wife ever got. He tried to take his mind away from the scene for a moment, before he came right then and there.

Jenna felt his dick just touch the edge of her cervix. After so many years, Jerry was finally making love to her. He felt amazing. He regained control and began thrusting, building up a steady rhythm. The curve in his penis caused the tip to rub hard against her g-spot, quickly building her up towards orgasm.

"Harder, Jerry, harder...I'm almost there. Oh god, keep doing that. OH JERRY!!!" Jenna came powerfully, her orgasm washing over her in a giant wave. Jerry continued thrusting into her, delighting in the feel of her vagina pulsing and spasming against him. He thrust even harder, eliciting more moans and a second wave to her orgasm. Eventually, her breathing slowed a bit and Jenna opened her eyes to look at Jerry.

"That was amazing," she said.

"You're pretty amazing, yourself," he replied. "Want to try something a little different?"

Jenna flipped over on to her belly and moved back into child's pose. Jerry laughed, "It really is an inappropriate yoga night, huh?" She laughed in reply. Jerry came up behind her, pushing his knees against hers, spreading her slightly. His thighs pushed directly inside of hers. He placed one hand firmly down onto her shoulder blades, causing her chest to move towards the floor and her rear up towards him. With the other hand, he took hold of his penis and guided it into her.

"Gentle," she cautioned, "you're bigger than you think like this." She could feel his dick pushing hard against her cervix with each thrust. After five or six times, Jerry felt her relax and push against him. He grabbed below her hips with each hand and began thrusting more forcefully.

Jerry and Jenna were both breathing hard, scarcely able to catch their breath in between thrusts. Jerry was pounding into her, holding on to her hips tightly. She was pushing back against him just as forcefully, feeling his balls smack against her labia with each thrust. Jerry began moaning and Jenna could feel his dick getting even harder. "I'm there, Jerry! Come in me now!"

With that, they simultaneously came. Jerry gasped as he felt his balls contract and every muscle in his body clench with an incredible orgasm. It had been years since he felt like this. He could barely make his way in and out of her; her passage was clenched so tightly in orgasm. Her body was shaking, her toes curled up tightly as her orgasm continued. She couldn't believe the effect Jerry had on her. Jerry slowed his thrusts and, after waiting until the clenching against his penis subsided, withdrew from her.

Jerry lay down on his side next to Jenna. She turned and looked into his eyes. "Wow," was all Jenna said.

"Wow is right," replied Jerry, "you are incredible." He softly kissed her and rubbed her back. Jenna looked at him, slightly sleepy eyed, then stated, "we better get up off the floor before you fall asleep here and your wife freaks out."

They both got up and slowly gathered their clothes. Jerry walked into Jenna's downstairs bathroom to clean himself off and get ready for the ride home. Jenna cleaned herself off in the other bathroom and threw on a robe so that she could walk Jerry to his bike. She helped him load up his gear, gave him a final passionate kiss to send him off, and watched him ride off into the night. She could hardly wait for the next time they got together for yoga.

jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers