Jersey Shore Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers

Meanwhile Alex wrapped her legs around Reggie again. The black man reached out and put the cell phone back on the night stand, his engorged penis still lodged deep inside the married blonde.

"Reginald Watson you are such a naughty boy. You know you are going to hell when all this is done." She chuckled softly as she felt his lips touch hers.

"That's alright. It'll be worth it if I can mount that sweet white meat." Reggie kissed the woman lying underneath him.

"She's gorgeous. As sexy a woman as you've ever seduced. It'll be quite a conquest. Now get that big black dick moving again!" Alex began pushing up against Reggie and the black man responded by slamming back down into the blonde, no doubt thinking about another blonde and the promise of yet another sexual conquest.

We slept in the next day. Lis was pretty tired and I was just horrified at what I had agreed to only a few hours earlier. I was going to get up and suggest to Lis that we take it easy and hang around the hotel. If I could get her to stay put then we could avoid Eddie and Jodi's house and most importantly, Reggie. Another idea was to simply call Reggie and tell him that I wanted to call off the whole thing. That way we could have gone down to our friend's house. Yet this would have made me a welsher on our agreement and worse, Reggie might have just pursued Lis anyway. If I had lost her this way it would probably have been a public display, done in front of Eddie, Jodi and whoever else was down at their house. At this point because of Reggie's performance last night in front of Lis and Alex and the sexual images that kept popping up in my mind of the black man having sex with my girlfriend I was that confident of his abilities.

"Why don't we go to Jodi's today? You can surf and I can get a tan." The late sleep had obviously invigorated my girlfriend.

"Are you sure? We said that we would hang by the pool or maybe the beach today." I started to put up my defense.

"I know but we had so much fun with everyone last night and through the window that beach looked so beautiful. Imagine having that beach right in your backyard they're so lucky." Lis said.

"Alright then let's get cleaned up and go." I gave her a sheepish grin and went into the bathroom.

Lis had given me a response that told me we were going to go to Eddie and Jodi's no matter what I came up with. I felt trapped in a way. Still there was something that kept me from putting my foot down and it wasn't just Lis' insistence, it was something I couldn't quite figure out.

We didn't get to the beach until just afternoon. Jodi was sunning herself and Lis joined her. She stripped down to her bikini and grabbed some space on the blanket. I was offered a spare board and paddled out to the waves. There were some good swells and Tim and Eddie were already out there. I noticed that Reggie wasn't present and I was relieved. After all who in their right mind would give his woman to another man?

In any event I got to ride some pretty decent waves for the first time in a long while. I looked pretty rusty at first but my two new friends cut me some slack. We were hanging out on our boards waiting for the next set of waves and talking.

"Denny your girl sure works out. I mean I thought my Jodi hit the gym hard but Lis looks like she puts her to shame." Eddie commented.

He was the only one of us facing towards shore. Tim and I paddled around and caught a glimpse of Lis and Jodi standing in their bikinis. Jodi was rubbing some tanning lotion on Lis' back. Even from a distance it was apparent that while Jodi had a gorgeous body Lis was more developed. Her upper torso was a tapered V and her thighs and calves bulged like a swimmer's. I shrugged and admitted that Lis lifted pretty religiously as I spied a black man emerged over the dune from the house. We watched as Reggie walked up to the girls.

Eddie and Tim each caught a wave but I stayed behind. I saw Reggie absentmindedly rub lotion on Jodi's back while he talked with Lis. All three were laughing and despite mine and just about every other male's fantasy Reggie seemed to be just doing Jodi a favor. There seemed to be nothing sexual involved. Then he took the bottle and my girlfriend turned around and let the black man apply the lotion to her back. This despite the fact that Jodi had just lathered her back a few seconds ago. Lis had her head turned and she was smiling as he massaged her shoulders and then her back. Suddenly all three of them broke up in uproarious laughter. Reggie shrugged and the two women each grabbed an arm and tried to throw him into the waves. Reggie pretended to fend them off and then let them toss him in. It looked as if Reggie was using his sense of humor to have some fun with the girls. I knew it was something more. Reggie was planting a seed or two in my girlfriend's head.

We surfed hard for about three more hours. Reggie stayed with the girls and they were joined by Tim's wife Alex. They body surfed and played on the beach. By the time I rode my last wave I was exhausted. I joined the beach crew and said hello to Reggie and Alex.

"Hey man did you enjoy my board?" Reggie asked as I sat next to him on the blanket.

"Oh shit Reggie I didn't know it was yours. I would have come in." I felt bad.

"Don't worry Denny. I surfed all day yesterday. Besides what's mine is yours and vice versa right?" Reggie smiled and kept his eyes on the water.

Lis and I stayed for dinner. It was Lis and I, Eddie and Jodi, Tim and Alex along with Reggie and a neighbor Ginger, a very cute red haired woman who lived next door and whose husband was out of town. We sat around and drank rum drinks and got a little drunk as we ate crabs and ears of corn. It was messy and fun. As we laughed and had a great time I kept my eye on Reggie. I was surprised that he hadn't bothered to sit down next to my girlfriend. Instead he was in between Jodi and Ginger keeping them company. Yet he was sitting across from Lis at the huge picnic table and I was down at the other end a little out of reach and somewhat out of earshot in the raucous noise of crab shells being thrown into buckets and people laughing and screaming out stories and jokes over one another. While I wasn't able to hear much of Reggie and Lis said to each other through the night what I did hear was fairly innocuous. A lot of so what do you do for a living Lis?, How do you like South Jersey, etc, etc. I was sure there was more and my mind was racing but Reggie was hamstrung by everyone else at the table. He would have to wait to make his ultimate move on Lis.

Lis and I left for our room at the casino a little after 11pm secure in the fact that we had met and were developing friendships that were going to last a long time. As we drove we talked about how we were going to get back down to this part of New Jersey and rent a house for a couple of weeks next summer. I didn't bother telling Lis that I had already taken care of that.

I was so tired from the surfing that Lis drove back to the hotel. I was resting my eyes as Lis talked non-stop about our new friends. She had bonded with Jodi and Alex and I knew we would be spending a good part of our summers at the South Jersey shore from now on. And then it came out of nowhere just as I was dozing off.

"Do you know who's a really great guy? Reggie!" Lis blurted out.

"What makes you say that?" I was curious as to how the black man had worked himself into Lis' head so well, especially during the dinner.

"What's wrong with me liking Reggie?" Lis was curious herself.

There's nothing wrong with you thinking he's a great guy I've heard Ginger's husband is too and we know Tim and Eddie. If you want to like Reggie more than the other guys I won't tell anyone." I smiled up at Lis putting the ball back in her court.

"That's not it. It's just that Jodi and I spent a lot of time with him on the beach and he sat across from me at dinner." Lis grinned as she drove. "He asked us to dinner at his place tomorrow. Do you want to go? I know you've been looking to spend at least one more day at the casino."

This brought up an interesting situation for me. Reggie and I had agreed on a few ground rules. Reggie said that he wasn't going to waste his time with this venture if I wasn't going to give him a fair shot. He told me that the odds were against him which was one of the best reasons that the hunt, as he called it, was so worthwhile. Yet I could make it impossible simply making Lis unavailable to him. I could tell Lis that I wasn't interested in hanging around the beach crowd and keep her away from Reggie. While the rational side of my mind said that was the best thing to do for all involved, except Reggie, I agreed with the black man that I would bring Lis to anything we were invited too and be an enthusiastic participant. In other words I was to sit back and let Reggie work on my girlfriend and not put up a fight.

"No I'll go. I'd like to see his house." I replied.

"Well I'm out of anything to wear." Lis added.

"I don't think Reggie cares what you wear." I lied knowing full well that Reggie would love to see Lis in a short skirt. "Don't you still have that blue sundress thing still on a hanger?"

"Yea I guess it's okay." Lis said.

"It has to be comfortable right?" I convinced her.

"Yea it is. It'll be fine. I'll call Reggie and tell him we'll be by around 6:30 tomorrow." Lis smiled to herself. She got on her cell phone and pushed send. I had to catch myself from asking Lis how come Reggie's phone number was already a part of my girlfriend's cell phone directory. I had to give it to him. The little black guy was working fast and hard.

We lounged around the next day and had lunch by the beach at the casino and then went for a run in the afternoon on the boardwalk. As far as vacation days went it was fairly laid back so far. I knew that would change in scant hours. We got to Reggie's a bit after 6:30. He met us at the door with a couple of glasses of wine. I gave him a bottle that we had brought and he led us on a tour of his home. It was a rather large bungalow with the waves breaking just across the street and a beautiful inland marsh for a back yard. We sat on the back deck while Reggie grilled some fish. We ate dinner joking and drinking wine. Afterwards we ended up in the living room which was a large space that opened up to the kitchen and then to the guest bedroom beyond that. The sun had gone down and the lights in the room were low.

Reggie hadn't said a word about our agreement since the dinner at Eddie and Jodi's. It was like an unmanned plane traveling through the atmosphere destined to land or crash at one point or another. As we walked to the living room Lis led the way and suddenly Reggie cut in front of me. It was obvious that if he was going to make a play for my girlfriend then it was going to happen in his living room. He smiled back at me and then followed Lis onto the large overstuffed couch. It was deep with large cushions. Lis noticed it but didn't seem to mind when I sat in a matching chair across from them.

We continued talking about all sorts of things regarding the Jersey Shore. Lis and I were very much sold on its attributes as a vacation spot. Then the subject switched to Reggie. He told Lis that he was a photographer so she many questions about the profession. As it turned out Reggie handled weddings and other special events. I was beginning to wonder if Reggie had decided to pass on trying to seduce my girlfriend but as the night began to wind down Lis fell right into Reggie's trap. She decided to try and find out a little more about Reggie's personal life.

"Well Reggie if we're going to become regulars down here we've got to get you a steady girl." Lis perfectly tanned cheekbones shining in the dim light.

"Good luck girl. It's slim pickins for a black man down here." Reggie fibbed.

"What do you mean by that? There are plenty of gorgeous women down here." Lis urged.

"Maybe but I find the sisters a little tough and God help me if I date a white woman." Reggie kept leading her down the path and I just kept quiet per my agreement with Reggie.

"Oh you're kidding me! There are plenty of white women willing to date black men. Times have changed. I see interracial couples all the time now." Lis retorted with a slight slur. With the wine taking its toll she was slightly tipsy. Just enough for Reggie to pull this off and I was getting worried. Yet at the same time anticipating what might happen was exciting me.

"Lis you're a great girl and I know you are not prejudice but even you have stereotypical thoughts whenever you see a black man walking hand in hand with a pretty white woman." Reggie offered.

"Well quite frankly I don't personally but I can see what you are saying. And I'm far from an expert. I've never dated a black man." Lis admitted.

Reggie continued as I was sure he used every fiber of discipline in his body to not tell my girlfriend that he was going to do his best to make her an extraordinary expert this evening. "You see it may not be as easy as you think for a good looking white woman put up with that sort of bullshit. There's some serious pressure involved in that type of relationship."

"Some of those supposed myths aren't all that bad you know." Lis giggled.

Reggie hesitated but did little more than celebrate his victory with a smile. Although with Lis' last statement the trap had closed around her Reggie could still blow it if he didn't handle Lis properly. "Now what kind of myths are you talking about?"

I had never seen Lis look more embarrassed when she turned towards me for help. She was laughing like she had just told a silly yet somewhat inappropriate joke. She was now feeling the first bite of Reggie's trap.

"Hey honey they're your myths." As I had agreed I left Lis securely ensnared in her predicament.

"Hey Dennis could you get us another round of drinks?" Reggie half asked and half ordered. He knew the penultimate act in his play was about to take place and he wanted Lis all to himself as he completed the inveiglement of my girlfriend.

I got up and grabbed the glasses and went into the kitchen. Although the house was a fairly open design there was a distinct separation between the large living room and the kitchen and I could effectively stay out of site. Still when I looked back I had a very good view of the two of them on the couch as it faced right into the kitchen. I went to the counter and put the glasses down. I didn't bother pouring anymore wine right away because I was sure Reggie wouldn't really want me back in the living room and the last thing I wanted was Lis to be so drunk that she woke up the next day with horrible regret.

"So go ahead and tell me what traits, or myths that you've heard us black men have that aren't part of the white man's repertoire." Reggie urged on Lis with a smile and every last trace of charm he owned.

"Reggie it's so bad I couldn't." Lis was talking in a softer tone probably so I wouldn't hear.

"Now, now I don't want you to think I would ever hold anything against you. You're too nice a girl to ever do that too. So just tell me and I'll either prove it right or wrong for you." Reggie's voice matched Lis tone.

"Okay, well there is the skin." Lis said.

"The skin? What about our skin besides it happens to be black?" Reggie couldn't help laughing and it made Lis laugh as well.

"Softer. Your skin is supposed to be softer than a white man's." Lis admitted.

"I'm not sure where you've picked up some of this stuff but okay, here goes." Reggie lifted his polo shirt up over his head and took it off.

Lis let out a gasp and actually looked over to my chair in the dim light to see if I had returned. "Reggie! What are you doing?"

"Well you want to know who has the softer skin so go ahead and sample. Just touch my chest and judge for yourself." Reggie offered.

The black man actually took Lis' hand and put it on his body. Then she began to run her hand across Reggie's chest. She was timid at first but began to explore his shoulders and then his abdomen with a firmer hand. From my vantage point in the kitchen I noticed her get more aggressive and actually reach around and rub her hands over Reggie's back. The two of them were face to face and very close now. Looking into his eyes my girlfriend had to think that something was up at this point. They were both silent as my girlfriend continued her inspection until her hands moved back over Reggie's shoulders and incredibly to his nipples where Lis gave the black man a couple gentle tweaks. Reggie let out a sharp sigh as my girlfriend rolled the brown protrusions in her fingers for a moment.

"You like that?" Lis asked into his ear.

"Hell yea that's nice baby." Reggie returned.

"Well that will be the second myth proven and so was the first. Your skin is much softer to the touch than a white man's." Lis smiled broadly.

"What was the second one?" Now it was Reggie's turn to be intrigued as Lis was certainly not without her own charm.

"Your nipples silly, they are supposed to be very sensitive and black men love to have them manipulated, especially . . ." Lis let her statement trail off.

"Especially what girl? You have to tell me everything you're learning here." Reggie let out with enthusiasm. The black man knew he had to be patient and not press the issue of the ultimate black man's myth and simply hope that Lis was bold enough to bring it up herself.

"You know. I mean you're the one who feels it so you know!" Lis had gone beyond simple flirting with the black man now.

"How am I going to know what some crazy white girls think about black men?" Reggie laughed loudly to break the tension.

"During sex! You know during sex! Black men like to have their nipples touched during sex. It feels good to them." Lis' voice went softer as she let out her last thought.

Meanwhile I figured that I had been out of the living room for a long time. The last thing I wanted was Lis figuring out that I was a part of this seduction. Even if I went back into the room for a minute it would be better than if I just disappeared. Besides I still wanted Reggie to fail or did I? I thought quickly and grabbed two of the wine glasses. I slowly walked up to the coffee table and placed the two glasses on it. The two of them were sitting there facing each other. It looked somewhat ridiculous with Reggie shirtless but would Lis be joining him soon? Although it was pretty dark in the room with the sun down the first thing I noticed was that even through the tan Lis had achieved over the week's vacation I could see the tell tale sign that she was excited. Her chest and neck were crimson with heat. Reggie didn't know how close he was to taking my girlfriend for the night. Or did he? Was he so good, such an expert with getting a woman to take her clothes off that he knew from the red glow that he had Lis?

"Be right back with the third glass." I said as I backed away from the couple.

"That's fine hon." Lis didn't even turn to look at me.

"Now what's next on the African characteristic list?" Reggie leaned in and smiled at Lis trying to get her back on track.

"Oh Reg I don't know." Lis said in mock exasperation.

"Sure you do babe. Now don't be shy." Reggie had already called my girlfriend "babe" twice.

"I've heard that black men kiss differently than white men." Lis came out with it.

"How are we different?" Reggie seemed genuinely perplexed with this one as was I from the kitchen.

"Well now you can't get mad." Lis warned.

"Babe I told you that you had immunity from prosecution and me being mad so go ahead." Reggie assured her.

"Okay, okay I've heard that you guys slobber a little bit when you kiss, way too much tongue." Lis admitted.

"Oh girl I'm a hell of a kisser! That just ain't true and I can show you." Reggie was so excited that he almost overplayed his hand. He should have waited until Lis asked him to kiss her. One false move and the black man would end up by himself jerking off to one of his videos. Luckily for the black stud my girlfriend was more than happy to let him be a little aggressive.

Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers