Jersey Shore Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers

"Sure I guess." I replied.

"I borrowed this blender from Eddie and Jodi last weekend. We had a little preseason party here. Could you bring it back for me?" He explained.

"Hey no problem, I'm just going to hang out here otherwise." I said.

"Good man! Oh you may like the entertainment value in that DVD there by the TV." Both of them smiled at me knowing I had just been relegated to pleasuring myself while they were out enjoying themselves.

As easy as that I was stuck in a house on the Jersey shore while my girlfriend went to a wedding with her black lover. If you had told me a year ago this would be my life I would have laughed at you. After I flipped through a magazine I went to the entertainment center and looked where Reggie had told me he had left a DVD which I assumed was his latest production with the middle aged blonde. When I found it I saw that there were others tucked into a shelf in the cabinet. I picked a few of them out and saw that they were labeled according to the woman performing and the scenario that had been played out. As I took a few more out the back wall of the shelf fell forward. Behind the wall was another DVD. I pulled it out and saw the name Jodi written on it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had figured that Reggie's actresses would have been somewhat desperate and maladjusted women not the wife of one of his best friends. I had all night so I forced myself to watch the blonde, Paula first despite an incredible desire to watch what was on the other DVD.

As the DVD played a tall blonde with a willowy build appeared wearing a simple white blouse, short leather skirt and matching black pumps. The woman, named Paula, was absolutely beautiful. This surprised me because Reggie had told me that the woman had been a little down on her luck and I guessed I expected an older looking maybe worn out woman. Reggie had told me all about Paula Zinn. She had almost simultaneously lost her job as a high profile musician in an orchestra and then been served with papers for divorce. She liked the finer things in life and her spending habits were lavish. Even with her job Paula's lifestyle depended on her wealthy husband's income. Despite being a very skilled profession a concert cellist just didn't pull down enough income to live like a queen. Consequently she quickly went through her newly reduced budget and was hard up for cash. She was extremely vulnerable and perfect prey for Reggie when the black man met her at a social event. The black man knowing what turned on a woman like Paula introduced her to Richard.

Over the course of several months Richard easily pulled the blonde, who preferred to wear short skirts that showed off her long athletic legs, into the trap. Richard used his charm and exceptional looks to get close to Paula but never touched her and this drove the middle aged woman crazy. She was intrigued with the possibility of being seduced by a handsome black man. As beautiful as she was Paula's confidence usually very strong was at an all time low. In the end she didn't just want Richard, she needed him desperately and would have done anything to lay next to him.

Consequently if one had watched the seduction over the past few months they would not have been surprised to see the prim and proper woman with blonde hair that cascaded down around her face to just above her shoulders sitting with her long legs crossed seductively in front of the camera answering questions posed by Reggie who was behind the camera. It was more of a conversation actually and the woman did most of the talking which was perfect for Reggie. He wanted his viewers to get an idea of what made a woman who seemingly had it all make a pornographic video and most importantly, do it with a black man.

"So how did you meet our boy Richard?" Reggie started out with a calm and engaging voice.

"Well you actually introduced us. I met you first. We were at the Boardwalk Charity Ball and we ran into each other. Richard was with you and we hit it off." Paula responded nervously.

"So you were smitten from the start even though you were this gorgeous white woman and he was a black man?" Reggie delved into what he really wanted.

"We're both gorgeous if that's how you want to phrase it. Richard is beautiful and after a few dates I was crazy for him. I was nervous at first, you know, about Richard being African American but after I got used to the stares and the comments it was fine. I like being the center of attention anyway." Paula admitted.

"So then how has the sex been? Is it true we're better than white men sexually?" Reggie knew full well that Paula had not yet experienced Richard but he wanted it all out on the video.

"I wouldn't know. We've been running into each other and then seeing each other socially for over three months and Richard and I haven't had sex yet. I was beginning to think that Richard wasn't interested and then this proposal came about. I thought it was insane at first but now I'm looking forward to it. As for whether I'm wondering about Richard's prowess I am sure he'll be fine but you must know that I've been with some very skilled men, skilled white men. So that thing about you black men being superior lovers is just a fallacy, men are men and color has nothing to do with it. I have to admit that even my husband was well equipped and very proficient at making a woman feel good." Paula smiled having lost most of the early jitters and apprehension.

"Well, well, you've never danced with a black snake. Are you looking forward to this? Letting a black man do things to you and then fuck you silly? Doing it on a video for anyone to see, maybe a neighbor or someone else you may know? You're not doing this for the money. There's something else isn't there?" Reggie was pushing her now.

"Yes I am looking forward to this frankly. I've been through quite a bit over the last year and while most people would think that this is a degrading thing to do I think it's a wonderful release. I can't wait to spread my legs and let Richard sink that big black dick of his deep inside me. I think it's going to be such a turn on knowing that if a neighbor sees me performing with Richard he'll be doing it while he strokes his own penis for pleasure, jerking off as I get it done in front of a camera." Paula let out in a calm cool tone that made her seem so prim and proper.

I was certain that for Reggie this was too good to be true. The upper crust white lady had let it all hang out, talking about what she was hoping Richard would do to her and then that she knew that men would be pleasuring themselves to her performance and it was all said in that rather elite tone that only a beautiful well kept white woman could enunciate.

"Why don't we bring in your lover? Richard come on in here will ya?" Reggie barked behind him.

Richard came in and the blonde kept her composure as he took a seat besides her but she couldn't help smiling broadly. The black man was completely naked. His cock swung freely between his legs as he walked and when he sat next to the tall blonde the phallus landed on one of his thighs. Paula couldn't help staring at the penis as it rested right in front of her.

"Is this what you were referring too when you said well equipped?" Reggie asked from behind the camera.

"That is definitely an extraordinary abundance of equipment." Paula smiled as she looked down into Richard's lap.

She watched as the dark member inflated before her eyes. It had to give her a rush and her confidence must have soared knowing she was exciting such a gorgeous specimen of a man without even touching him. She smiled in anticipation knowing that she had spoken too soon when she had bragged about her prior lovers and that she would soon be manipulating the biggest dick she had ever laid her eyes on with a man that she was sure knew how to use it.

"Well you've been waiting for this for so long why don't you go ahead and enjoy yourself my luv." Reggie instructed Paula.

Not needing any more encouragement Paula leaned over and kissed Richard. Their tongues touched and then rubbed against each other. The tall blonde didn't waste much time. Richard's penis was already as hard as a rock. She broke off the kiss and bent down and took a good portion of the shiny black organ into her mouth. It was too late now. Paula Zinn had once been an upper crust woman in the Philadelphia social scene. She was married to an extraordinarily wealthy man and was a star cellist at the top of the symphony food chain. Now she was playing the ebony skin flute for as many men or women that were interested in paying to gain access to Reggie's website.

She started out slowly at first although she had a sizable length of cock down her throat. Richard was reveling in the blonde's skill at fellatio. Then they briefly stood and kissed. Paula unzipped her skirt and took off her shirt and then stepped out of the leather skirt. Underneath she was wearing some very expensive lingerie, a pair of sheer brown stockings, a garter belt and high heel pumps that matched the stockings. After undressing she got down on her knees and put the enormous black penis back into her mouth. I could see her cheeks sucked into her jaw as she sucked hard on the black man's penis head. He moaned softly as she started to move up and down on his shaft. I had to admit that this woman had me turned on more than any other woman except Lis. She was so elegant but she was sucking a man's cock and allowing it to be filmed and she was doing it with a black man. The contrast between this woman's former high class trophy wife status and her present situation was the most exciting thing I had ever seen.

I listened to the noise of her wet mouth running over the hardness of the black man's erection. It came through loud and clear on the surround sound home theatre system. Paula remained composed throughout the blow job portion of the video. She could have showed her excitement by getting sloppy and mauling the cock with saliva dripping all over the place or trying to take too much cock down her throat. Instead the leggy blonde kept a steady and unrelenting pace with her mouth and she seemed to take just the right amount of cock into her mouth. Her calm cool demeanor was driving Richard insane. He was standing over the blonde with his eyes closed, gently rocking his hips back and forth into her parted lips.

It was everything I could do to keep from grabbing my own cock and shooting a load high into the air. I concentrated hard and kept my hands away from my pants as the performers changed positions. Richard was going to get to fuck the gorgeous woman. He helped Paula stand up and then he sat down on the couch and let her mount him. She was facing away from the camera but it didn't matter. The viewer was going to get to watch the prim and proper fifty year old sink down onto the black man. I watched as the slick black cock slowly disappeared into Paula. It was long and thick and still the tall white woman had no trouble taking Richard in one slow motion.

"Oh God baby you're tight! That's it let's get it balls deep girl!" Richard exclaimed betraying his own excitement.

The black man was right. Paula lifted herself up and I saw that Richard's penis was coated with Paula's excitement. There were rings of gooey white liquid forming on the shaft every time she pushed down on it. Paula Zinn was so wet and so turned on you could have driven a truck up her vaginal canal. As a result the two lovers quickly worked into a rather forceful rhythm with Paula slamming down on the black man while he met her downward thrusts with his own upward movement. I was amazed at how easily the white woman handled Richard's manhood. It was the biggest dick I'd ever seen and I immediately thought of Lis letting it slide in and out of her last October. Had she handled a man with such an endowment so easily? Now Paula was merely squatting over Richard as he pistoned his erection up into her with an almost violent gusto. The big black cock seemed to blur as it moved with his scrotum bouncing up and down uncontrollably. Reggie moved the camera around so that the viewer could get a look at their faces and it was clear to see by the expression on her face that Paula had never experienced anything like this before. As well equipped and as exceptional as her former lovers may have been they were no match for Richard's prowess. He was taking the willowy white woman to a level of sexual excitement that she had never experienced before.

At one point Richard gently pushed Paula off of him so that they could change positions. They seemed to wrestle around for position for a brief moment. I couldn't take my eyes off the tall blonde's legs as she turned and got on her hands and knees on the couch. They were very long yet their tone and shape were so nice. Her ankles were thin and melded beautifully with the stiletto heeled pumps while her calves and thighs tapered outwards with muscular definition that ended at a very well rounded ass. Paula lifted that ass up into the air and presented herself to Richard who had kneeled behind her. In one easy thrust the black man was back inside the white woman. They both groaned as Richard started to fuck her again.

He fucked her good and hard now. At first he stayed behind Paula and allowing his body to slap against her ass with short powerful bursts. She was crying out now as she felt the full effect of Richard's length and girth. Then the well built black man got off his knees and climbed on top of her. As he draped his body on top of hers Richard kept up the intensity with his cock moving in and out of her. I could hear the thickness slicing through Paula's wet genitals.

Suddenly Richard moved back on Paula. He lifted an arm into the air and came down with a loud slap of her ass. "Come on girl! Show me you can do this like a real woman! Let's start fucking!"

Paula cried out when she felt the sting of Richard's hand. She turned her head and looked back at the black man with a somewhat bewildered look on her face that mixed with the ecstatic state she was in.

Richard came down with another slap that caused the white woman's flesh to ripple out from the cheek. He climbed back up on her again and said in a much softer tone "Come on Paula baby show me what this sweet white body can do."

Paula seemed to answer the call. She began pushing back into Richard and undulating her hips up and down against him. All this movement had the desired effect on the tall blonde as she turned her head towards the camera exposing a contorted face with a mouth that was hanging open in a perennial scream of delight. Her eyes glanced up at the fucking black man. She began nodding her head repeatedly and then it happened. "Coming! Coming! Oh sweet God honey I'm coooming!" She let out in a guttural groan.

Paula's body let go. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and her face took on the look of a woman who was simply shocked at the intensity of the orgasm she was experiencing. Just then her eyes flickered and rolled back in her head. Both of them were sweating heavily as the sexual encounter was now well over forty minutes long. The black man continued his assault on the middle aged white woman until suddenly he slid off her back, got behind Paula and grabbed her hips. He began fucking her hard again with long full strokes that had his huge cock sliding out to its head and then slamming back into her. Paula seemed exhausted from the sexual work out. Her full breasts swung wildly beneath her chest as her body rocked accepting each powerful thrust from the black man. All at once Richard moved his hands from the white woman's flared hips and slid them up to grab her shoulders. It gave him better leverage and he took advantage of it by fucking the woman so hard I thought he was going to break her. Suddenly Richard arched his back and growled loudly. Paula braced herself by grabbing the arm of the couch as the black man's cum began soaking her insides. He took some erratic lunges at the gorgeous white woman and then one final one where he reached around and hugged her from behind.

The video ended with the two of them kissing on the couch. I could hear Reggie chuckling from behind the camera. "Well well my lady, do you think Richard may have changed your mind about black men?"

"Good God he rocked me but I'm going to have to try some more before I can truly decide don't you think?" Paula cooed from underneath the muscular black man.

"That sounds like an invitation." Reggie kept laughing.

"Put down that camera and get that big black cock of yours over here.." Paula smiled up at Reggie. The camera faded as it was put down.

I sat back in the chair for the first time since the video had started. I first thing I was aware of was that it was a miracle that I hadn't reached into my pants and jerked myself to about ten orgasms. Watching this middle aged but absolutely gorgeous woman get fucked silly by such a superior black man had been incredible. This video put the original one I had seen Reggie in years ago to shame. Maybe it was the fact that this woman was just so elegant and prim and proper that one would never have thought she would have let a black man inside her or that Richard just knew how to bring out the best in a beautiful white woman. Either way I couldn't wait to put the DVD into the player that was labeled "Jodi".

I clicked the play button and anxiously awaited the start. I was even more excited about this DVD. Paula Zinn was an incredibly sexy woman but I had never met her and probably never would as was the case with any woman I had ever watched perform on a TV whether pornographic or a prime time television show. If things were going to turn out the way I suspected I was soon to be treated to a scene where a woman that had become one of my girlfriend's good friends and whose husband I had surfed and partied with was going to do all sorts of lewd things with a black man.

The screen on the television lit up and there were Reggie and Richard sitting around a large round table in the middle of a room. They were wearing what looked to be hospital gowns. I was about to fast forward when all of a sudden Jodi walked in wearing the same nursing uniform she had worn for her Halloween party. The skirt was short and her legs were encased in white hosiery and her high heel pumps were the same bright royal blue color as the trim on her uniform. I had to hand it to Reggie. He had a flare for dressing the ladies that performed for him in some pretty erotic outfits.

Jodi stood before the men with a rather large and fake looking hypodermic needle. She announced that it was time for the men to take their muscle relaxant and get to bed. "Come on boys this won't hurt a bit." She said as she walked up to Reggie.

"Won't hurt? She says that every night and the same thing happens. We get stuck and lay around like zombies and you know what Richard? It does hurt." Reggie crowed back to the petit white woman.

"You know he's got a point nurse Jodi. Why don't you just give us each a deep muscle massage and we'll sleep just fine." Richard chimed in with a grin on his face.

"Now now you men have to be gentlemen just like on the other nights I come in with your medicine." Jodi said with a confidence that let them know she was still in control.

"I think we should make this night different. If you know what I mean." Reggie came back as he stood and walked over to Jodi.

Despite his protests the black man let the white woman pull down his pants. She began to massage one of his ass cheeks as if she was preparing to pierce it with the needle. "That's it Reggie just relax for me."

"Yea you like that fine black ass don't you? You look forward to rubbing us black bucks down every night before bed don't you?" Reggie said as Jodi continued her massage.

Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers