Jess Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess has an unexpected sexual flare-up.
1.9k words
4.36
14.6k
00

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two – The Fresh Market

Marti and I spent most of the morning and early afternoon sifting through the local "young women's" clothing stores. "Young women's" is another word for "Girl's hips, cheaply made, fashionable, and overpriced", but that never stopped any woman from shopping in them. You see, even though we get older, we still want to wear younger. The higher prices means lower size numbers for larger sizes. I really wear a size 4, but in these stores and at these prices, I am a size 2. And, of course, everything is "On Sale" which just turns a woman's desire on edge. Even though we know it is a grossly inflated price marked down to double its real value, it makes us feel good. It is like setting our clocks forward several minutes so we will be on time. It is self-delusional marketing and sales at its very best.

I bought a couple chic outfits for myself, as it was my birthday. The best I could say for them was that they were perky. I decided that being perky and 42 is not a bad thing. It is almost like saying young, which at 42 is a good thing. We did wander through a Victoria's Secret (for Marti's benefit) in the mall, and I did pick up a set of lacy dark purple panties and bra. I liked the color as it accented my dark black hair and seemed to bring out the blueness of my eyes. Marti picked up an outfit that could only be called "slightly sluttish" as it was designed not for wearing, but for removal by someone other than ones self. It had peek-a-boo panels for her breasts that were held in place by a small lace loop (one that would release easily). Although I did not get close enough to see, I swear the panties had a slice down the front that would open up like a fly on men's pants only without a zipper.

"Jess, you sure will look elegant in that outfit, if anyone ever sees you out of your clothes." Marti said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "If I can keep mine on for more than a few minutes, it will be worth every dime." Marti said as she poked her finger through the front slot of the panties, twirled them around on her finger and let out a few faked moans. The girl has no shame.

The day was only getting better as the blue skies gave way to warm sunshine. It felt good to be alive and walking in the splendor of the day, but alas, it was time to go home. We had one more stop to make; the Fresh Market.

The fresh market was nothing special, although the smells of the fresh fruit and vegetables at every turn of an aisle made it a place I loved to wander, breathing in every different earthy tone I could. Marti and I had decided that after several hours of clothes shopping, we both wanted to pick up some food to replenish our respective food stocks. I had my basket partially full of beautiful salad fixings and was standing in line to pay when I felt a small spasm inside my vagina. Immediately I felt a warm lubrication between my legs and a small gasp escaped my lips. Fortunately, no one heard me.

With every movement of my legs, I could intensely feel both the obvious ease of the movement due to the lubrication, as well as a growing itch inside me that made my body flush, and a sweat to break out everywhere at once. My immediate thought was I was coming down with something, not that I was "cumming" down with something.

The more I tried to ignore the feeling, the more it made itself known. Within a few seconds, I went from being a completely normal person to having my full attention directed to a part of my body that never spoke up, my pussy. It could not have demanded more of my undivided attention than if I had been stung there by a bee. I turned slightly towards the candy stands and away from everyone's direct eyesight and casually, but urgently, and with great pressure, scratched the front of my shorts, directly where the feeling was emanating from.

I saw a million fireflies. The feeling took my breath away, and I again felt the spasm that had started this, only far stronger. I actually staggered a bit, grabbed the candy stand to keep my balance, and felt my eyes roll up as I let out a soft whimper. OH! I was ORGASMMING right here in the check out line! There was no other thing it could be. There is no other feeling like it, but it had never happened outside of 20 minutes of dedicated work by Jon in the confines and privacy of our bedroom. And, it persisted like a mosquito bite that had just been lightly scratched. Instead of being satisfied, it just fired it up. To top it off, I noticed (as everyone within a country mile would have also) that my nipples were trying their hardest to push right through my bra and blouse. It was everything I could do to not reach down the front of my shorts and masturbate furiously something I had not done for a long, long time.

"Is this all you need?" The clerk's words pulled me out of my stupor and I regained a bit of control. It was just long enough to not say what I really wanted to say, which was "No, what I really need is to be bent over this conveyor belt and screwed right here, right now, until I scream!" I wanted...no needed something long and fat stuffed in my pussy, reaching ever deeper with each thrust...

"Yes, this is all I need for now." I said through somewhat clenched teeth and in short breaths. I could not get out of the market fast enough.

Marti caught me in the parking lot. "Are you OK, Jess?" she said as she grabbed my wrist. "You look a bit flushed and frankly, you are walking a bit funny."

"I'm OK." I said as I straightened up. "I just need to get home to get ready for this evening. Thanks for the great day and I can't wait to do it again sometime."

"Alright. Happy birthday and I hope Jon racks you tonight. You look like you need it!" She said with a wicked smile, like she knew something and headed for her car. The thought of Jon "racking" me sent another jolt through me.

I got my groceries loaded in the trunk, all the while being acutely aware of the constant message that was coming from my pussy. As I climbed into the driver's seat, I noticed that there was a wet spot on the front of my shorts, just below the zipper. Thank goodness it was not visible to anyone else because of the angle. I would have died of embarrassment.

"Get a hold of yourself girl!" I said aloud as I pulled the door shut, started the car and turned the air-conditioning on high and recycle.

The drive was only about 4 miles, but there were a few stoplights to navigate before I could get home. Fortunately, traffic was light, but as luck would have it, I hit every light just as it was turning red. So, I turned up the radio, talk radio that is, and pointed the air vents directly at both my face, and crotch. I figured that a little Rush Limbaugh hot air and some rushing cold air would stop this madness. I was wrong.

As I sat at the next to last light, I could not stand it any longer. Both my curiosity and desire got the better of me. I unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped them. Reaching under my panties, I found the thick curls of hair and slowly reached deeper to find the folds of my cunt (not a word I usually choose, but in the state of mind I was in, the more vulgar, the better it sounded to me, and vulva was just not going to get it right).

As I pressed further in, making sure I avoided all contact with my fired up clit, I found it was like pushing my finger through warmed butter. There was no resistance to the invasion of my vagina at all, and although my original thought was to just "check it out", I found that I could not stop my fingers from exploring to their full depth. "Oh myyyyyyyyy." I whispered to myself, as I had never put my fingers inside myself before. It was an incredible feeling for both my pussy and my fingers. On the one, I had never felt anything so soft, moist, and warm. On the other, I had never needed something buried in me like right now. I moved my fingers around a bit, side to side and in and out. Man, did this feel wonderful. I now knew why Jon liked playing down there so much. I thought it was just for my benefit. Now, I knew he enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Honnnnnk!" came the blare of the horn from the car behind me. The light had turned green and with my eyes partially shut I was just sitting there lost inside my own body.

My foot jerked and hit the gas, leaving a skid mark on the road as my hand flew from my pussy to the steering wheel. I noticed that there was a trailing web of my cum between my index and middle finger as I drove down the road. Looking in amazement at the sight before me, it is a miracle that I made it to my driveway.

...Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking "Come on, no one has a wave of desire like that!" Well let me tell you, it was very strong, and since it was the first time in my life that I had a lustful desire for sex, I just did not know how to handle it and it handled me. I have come to find out since that many, but not a majority of women have these moments, and many of them did not handle it well either (usually opting for the pool boy), but they eventually learned to control their desire as I did also, but it took me a while. I have also come to appreciate men who have to deal with these feelings on a daily basis and can understand now to a far greater degree why they act the way they do.

I literally ran into the house with my groceries in hand and headed for the kitchen. As I went to set the fresh vegetables and fruit on the counter, I felt my shorts slip down to my knees. I had forgotten to re-button them. I must have been a sight to see. There I was standing in the kitchen, my hair a bit messed up, my face flushed, a bag of fruit in one hand and a bag of veggies in the other, my nipples very prominently displaying themselves through my light blouse, my green shorts down around my knees, my wet dark red cotton panties pulled to one side showing my brown curls with the lips of my pussy plainly visible through the dense forest.

It is a visual picture of myself that more than any other captured the incredible start of my 42nd year of life. It is a picture that I still see today and laugh about until I cry.