Jess Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess meets her father's friend.
2.4k words
4.24
74.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he felt Jess' body spasm under his tongue; she screamed his name as she experienced her best orgasm so far. The spasms continued for several minutes as Mike continued to lick her pussy lips and caress her breasts. He moved up beside her until they both lay enveloped in each other's arms.

"Now Dad, what were you saying about a threesome?"

Mike could feel Jess playing with his cock as she asked this question.

"I think I explained to you about the friend I have met on the net and the fact that we are both bi curious. Does that disgust you, my darling?"

Jess looked lovingly at her father. "Of course not. In fact if anything it makes me hornier than ever. The thought of watching my naked Dad sucking another man's cock and the fact that both those cocks would shortly afterwards be inside my cunt filling me with love juices. Oh my God, I am almost cumming just at the thought."

"So you have no objection to me inviting my friend down and the three of us having lunch together and then getting better acquainted?"

"Mmmmmmmm. None at all. In fact the sooner the better," said Jess as she bent at the waist and started to suck her father's cock yet again. Mike felt his growing shaft disappear into Jess' mouth He lay back and closed his eyes and felt the cum build up in his balls until once again it came shooting up his shaft and that which had made his daughter, his beautiful daughter, shot in thick white creamy ropes into her mouth.

*****************

I received a message from Mike telling me that Jess had agreed to a threesome and to watching us perform first of all. I could not stop wanking for the next 10 minutes and came in one almighty fountain! Then I started making arrangements to find a good hotel in their locality and where we could meet.

I dropped Mike a note congratulating him on his success and suggesting that we all meet for lunch before retiring to my room for 24 hours of plain unadulterated debauchery. I also asked him if he would recommend a hotel in the locality where I could book a room. He let me have details of a 4* hotel in the locality. A quick telephone call secured us a top class room with plenty of room and a king size bed!

.....................................

I had agreed to meet Mike and Jess in the dining room at 1.00pm. This gave me an hour from arriving in the car park in order to check out the room and have a shower to wash away the smells of travelling. I was impressed with the room – very large with the pre ordered king size bed. That was going to take some bashing in the next 24 hours! The bathroom was also large with a good sized shower cubicle – definitely big enough to take two and three with both cocks squeezed into the relevant holes.

I quickly got undressed and under the shower. With my eyes closed and my hand on my cock, I was soon fantasising about what was to happen as the fierce jets of water hit me all over. As my fantasies grew more colourful, so my desire to cum increased until I could contain my juices no longer and they shot out of my cock in long thin ropes to be immediately beaten down by the jets of water. By the time I had finished ejaculating I was having difficulty standing up. I managed to get out of the shower and dry myself down, applying some Boss which I had deliberately brought with me.

I went out into the bedroom and drew the bedclothes down in order that the bed should be ready for its first assault. Then it was time to go down to the restaurant where I had already booked a table for three.

When I got to the Restaurant Mike and Jess had already arrived. Never having seen them before but having seen photos of Jess, I knew who I was looking for. Jess looked totally sexual in a short ra- ra skirt and a white blouse buttoned up the front with a few open at the top showing a rather delightful cleavage. I could not wait to get inside there and see what those delightful young breasts looked like.

I walked across to the table and introduced myself. They both appeared satisfied with what they saw.

We placed our orders with the waiter together for some drinks and then we chatted. The conversation meandered around a multitude of subjects and it was indeed pleasant to have an 18year old who could hold a sensible conversation with replies consisting of words of more than one syllable. I could not help but look at Jess surreptitiously from time to time wondering just what lay below her clothes and how she used that body of hers. According to her father, he very much doubted whether she was still a virgin, which would make the eventual entry into that delightful body that much more easy. At the same time I was looking forward to the moment when Mike took off his trousers and pants, lay on the bed and let me suck him for the first time.

Lunch came to an end and I told them that I had a lovely room waiting upstairs and asked if they were happy enough to move up there. I looked at Mike and we both looked at Jess – the final decision lay with her.

"What are we waiting for?" she said and got up from the table.

Together we ascended to the third floor in the lift and went to our room. I opened the door and stepped to one side to let them in. I heard a gasp pass Jess' lips as she went inside.

"This is delightful," she said. "Oh my God! Look at the size of that bed!" she said and waltzed across the room to sit on it. Sitting on the edge she lay back. Her lovely teenage breasts pushed up like twin firm mountains through her white blouse. Slowly she pushed herself up and looked at us both.

"I understand you both want to suck cock whilst I watch and play with myself. Well, to play with myself I am going to have to be naked! Who is going to undress me? John or Dad?"

"Please be my guest," said Mike looking at me.

I looked across at Jess; she smiled back, her hand going to the buttons on her blouse and loosing one of them.

"I will willingly undress you sweet lady. Then you will undress me and give me a short blow job. I will then undress your Dad whilst you watch. When we are both naked, I will suck your Dad's cock until he cums.

Whilst he recovers I am going to fuck you and then your Dad is going to fuck you!"

"That sounds absolutely perfect," said Jess standing up in front of me.

Looking at her in those big blue eyes I moved my hands to her blouse and slowly, very slowly released all the buttons and pulled her blouse loose from the waistband of her skirt revealing a pure white bra with lace around the edge. That part of her breasts which I could see was marble white as they flowed down into her bra. I could feel my cock start to move.

I could see the zip to her skirt; I took hold and pulled it down and then watched as her skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. My cock took an immediate hit as I saw her pure white mini thong. She looked fantastic!

"Take off your bra," I said.

Her hands went behind her back to unclip her bra and, pulling the straps from her shoulder, she let it follow her skirt to the floor. Her young, firm naked breasts took my breath away and I heard a sharp intake of breath from her father as he saw his daughter's breasts in all their beauty.

Kneeling, I took the sides of her thong and very gently and slowly removed it revealing a smooth, white cunt with her pussy lips glistening from the juices which she had already exuded. I leant forward and smelt her feminine aromatic perfume; moving closer on my knees my tongue came out and I licked those juicy lips and tasted her. My now my cock was rock hard and fighting to release itself from my trousers.

I heard her softly moan as my tongue continued to caress her womanhood. My hands moved up and down her legs, caressing the outside of her thighs and enclosing the soft orbs of her arse. I pushed her cunt into my mouth and probed her pussy lips as far in as I could. Her sighing and moaning increased and she started pushing her cunt harder and harder into my mouth. She tasted so good, so warm, and so juicy.

She came long and loud – her whole body shook and I felt her cum against my mouth time and time again.

She lifted me to my feet and immediately started to pull my shirt buttons apart until my chest was bare and my shirt lay with her clothes on the floor.

Reaching to my waist, she undid my belt and unzipped my trousers, letting them fall to the carpet. Kneeling before me, she pulled my boxers to the floor and my cock was free at last. As it came free, so it hit Jess in the face. She took hold of it and guided it into her mouth. Her soft warm lips closed around it and started to suck and lick my massively hard cock.

There was no doubt that she had done this before and I just hoped that when it came to fucking her, that she showed at least a little experience.

I looked across at Mike who had his hand inside his trousers and was wanking himself. I mouthed to him, "Strip!" He understood what I was saying and in no time at all he was naked showing me his hard, long cock. He began to wank again and I watched him stroke that lovely rod which I hoped to have in my mouth shortly.

Meanwhile I had to stop Jess sucking me before I came and spoilt all chance of fucking her.

"Stop now sweetheart," I said to her, "or I will be unable to fuck you as I want."

She immediately stopped her sucking and looked up at me. I smiled at her and lifted her to her feet. I bent slightly, enough to let my mouth encompass her nipples and start to suck them. She moaned quietly.

"Now it is time for me to satisfy your Dad. I am going to suck his cock and make him cum. I want you to sit in that chair by the bed and watch what we are doing."

Jess moved over and sat naked in the chair which, up until a few moments ago had been occupied by Mike. Mike now lay naked on the bed, his cock rock solid, his body offered to me on a plate. I had never sucked cock before but had wanted to for some time now. I was not into anal sex but sucking cock was another thing. And Jess was going to watch!

I crawled onto the bed from the bottom and came up to Mike's cock through his open legs. His cock looked so inviting standing as it did at 90 degrees to his body. The force of his erection meant that his foreskin was pressed back revealing his helmet in all its beauty. It was waiting for my warm, juicy mouth to encompass it. Mike had his head on a pillow and was able to look down his body as my head approached his rampant cock. I opened my mouth, extended my moist tongue and licked his cock from top to bottom. What bliss! I did this a couple of times just to get used to the feeling of licking a man's cock rather than a woman's pussy lips.

With my mouth wide open I went down on Mike and heard him moan as my lips sank around his thick hard cock. It was hot and rippled from the veins and I knew I had not felt anything quite like this before. To my side and behind me I could hear soft moans and groans as Jess fingered herself making her love canal juicy and ready for my entry after I had finished with Mike.

I felt Mike's loins begin to move and I felt his cock begin to move in and out of my mouth, apparently growing even more than it was before. Now I knew what a woman felt when she went down on a man. My hands came up and I began to caress his testicles, those solid gonads which were full of his love juice. Mike bucked even harder and I knew that he was not far away from shooting that warm, salty cum into my mouth. What was it going to be like?

I also heard the soft moanings of Jess as she fingered herself, sitting as she was to the side of the bed and watching our performance. My own cock was hard and pressing into the bed as I lay stomach down on it.

By now Mike's movements were getting harder and I was having to make sure he did not push too far into my mouth. Then it came – rope after rope of warm creamy cum which I had difficulty coping with. How on earth did a woman swallow copious amounts such as this. The feeling, however, was fantastic as it spurted into my welcoming mouth – I swallowed as much as I could but a large amount escaped around the side of Mike's cock and oozed out of my mouth.

All of a sudden I felt a mouth by the side of my mouth and a tongue started to lick the cum as it dribbled down my chin. I could feel naked skin next to me and knew that it was Jess lapping up her daddy's cum – cum which had made her!

I had had my first taste of cock and now I was going to have a teenager's body – pretty breasts, a smooth cunt and a warm slippery vagina with a receptacle at the end of it waiting for my love juices.

To be continued...................