Jess Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess and Marti explore Jess's sexual feelings.
1.9k words
4.58
12.9k
00

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – Dream Weaver

"See." Marti said with a bit of delight. "I told you it was beautiful. It is a little red, but it will fade, and I would recommend that you do some careful tanning at a salon, if you know what I mean."

I dried myself off and slipped my panties back on. "I can't believe I was hiding something that perfect." As I walked back to the living room, there was a new feeling between my legs. I could feel my lips sliding against each other and it kept a continuous low-level buzz flowing through my body. For one of the first times in my life I felt not just sexy, but sensual at the same time. I felt like I was ready to be admired and touched. And, if I wanted...I could do the touching.

Sitting on the arm of the couch, legs slightly spread, Marti and I continued our conversation about my new found sexuality.

"I just don't understand it. It seems like everything I do hits me right down there. I was sweeping the kitchen this morning and all of a sudden I was wondering how the broom handle, with its slickly painted sides would do for a dildo. Then I was watering the garden with the garden hose, and all I could think of was how each spray setting would feel if pointed in the right place! I find myself rubbing my crotch on objects absentmindedly." Just then I noticed that I was sliding ever so slightly against the arm of the chair and stopped before it was noticeable.

"Marti, I don't know what to do. I am having thoughts of doing things that I never thought of before. Oh, sure, I have read about some of these things, but have never done them. I just thought they were the perverted thoughts of some man, not something a woman would fantasize about and especially not me!"

"Jess, consider it a gift. Obviously, you never really got to enjoy one of life's greatest gifts; sex, until now. Just go with it, and let it happen. I think you will be shocked by its power and happier by the sheer pleasure it will give to you, not to mention Jon." She said with a giggle. "OK, enough of the philosophical mumbo-jumbo...what kind of things are you thinking about?"

"Well. I have this desire to be brazen. I dream about taking control of Jon and my sexual activities instead of letting him. I think about making love to his cock. I even think of sucking, kissing, licking and jerking his dick. Until the "Moment in the Market", I never thought about getting pleasure from doing things to him. Now, I can't stop thinking about it, and every time I do, I go wet and itchy. I fantasize about doing it in public, and when I say "it", I mean almost anything. I want Jon to breath along my neck, touch my shoulder, and kiss my forehead. I want him to inadvertently brush by my nipples while standing in the line for the movie, I want him to reach under my dress at a formal dinner and slowly slide his fingers under my panty and between my lips. I want to unzip his tuxedo pants, pull out his cock and mouth it right there in a room full of people. I want people to watch me...I almost flashed my breasts to some men driving over here. I want different positions, I dream of role playing, I..."

"STOP! You're killing me! I can't stand it. Your dreams are making me horny! I was wet before this conversation started, but now, I feel like...well, like this." At that Marti stood up and slid her pants off, once again revealing her perfect pussy. She immediately reached down between the folds and began to slowly rub herself. "OK, tell me more, and be a bit more descriptive."

"MARTI, what are you doing?"

"The same thing you should be doing. Now continue with your dreams, and I will tell you one of mine while you rub yourself into a state of satisfaction."

"Marti, really, I am not sure about this." I said, but knew I wanted to hear her dreams and touch myself also.

"Just go with it Jess." Marti said flatly and I knew she was not going to stop by the sound of her voice as well as the way she way toying with herself.

"OK. Where was I?"

"Role playing."

"Oh, yeah. I have been dreaming of doing something like the mystery dinners, only it is mystery sex. I see myself dressed up in slutty clothes where the tops of my breasts show, and you can see the beginning of my nipples when I bend over. I see myself with a blindfold on and silk ropes tied to the bed stand. Jon is lifting my dress above my hips and finds me without panties on. He is running his tongue over my body, licking my pussy, sucking in the meaty part of my vulva, twirling on my clit, and slowly fingering me."

"Uhhhh..ahhh..." Marti let slip as I noticed her finger moving much more rapidly over her clit, her back arching and her breasts heaving slightly. The sight of this made my heart jump and I slowly pushed my pants and panties down to my knees. My pussy was throbbing from my talking as well as what I was seeing in front of me. My fingers found my bulging lips and quickly parted them for greater access.

"Jess, keep talking while you finger yourself." Marti commanded.

"I can feel his tongue working its way slowly from my belly button to the top of my mound." My ring finger slid inside me with no resistance. "And I can feel his fingers reaching inside me."

"How many fingers?" Marti let fly as I now noticed that she had both her hands at work. The fingers on her right hand were buried inside her, working a slow, in and out motion, as well as round and round, while she furiously rubbed her clit with her the fingers on her left hand. Her legs were straight out in front of her now and you could tell she was on her way to an explosive climax.

"Two." I said as I slid my middle finger inside myself also.

" I notice that he is changing position on top of me, without removing either his tongue or his fingers, and the next thing I feel is the silky head of his cock on my lips and I can smell the heat inside him as he bumps it under my nose. I let him rub it across my pursed lips, while he continues to bury his face into my spreading vulva lips eating sloppily, but softly at my female flesh." Now I had my other hand working my clit over as well and was moving the same way Marti was. I looked over to see that Marti had her lips pursed in such a way that she was living out my fantasy.

"I just open my lips wide enough to allow his cock head to slide past and greet it there with the end of my tongue.

"Ahhhargh!!! Marti let go as she climaxed in a fitful twitch. She relaxed and opened her eyes to see me with the fingers of my left hand buried while I attacked myself with the other.

"Jess, can you taste it right now? Can you feel the length of his cock slowly penetrating your face? It is so hard, yet so soft at the same time. I love the feeling of a man's dick in my mouth. Lick the underside, and kiss the head. Ummmmm, I love it when it jumps.'

Her words were having the desired affect. I was heading quickly for a massive climax and the way she worked the words with a sultry voice, I knew I was going to cum soon. "More." I gasped.

'I suck and blow, and run my tongue around the head until he starts to moan and then I work it in and out of my mouth letting it touch the back of my throat, sucking and releasing, swirling and bobbing until I can feel him arching for release."

I could feel it building up. Marti's words were taking me over the top.

"I then grab the base of his cock and start jerking it up and down the shaft. Leaving only its head in my mouth, I use my lips and tongue to drive him crazy. I run the tip of my tongue in the opening at the top of his cock when I feel the sperm shooting past it and into my mouth. It is warm and a bit salty, but it tastes good and I start bobbing again to get every last spasm from him."

At this I feel my head explode as my whole body tenses and recoils, tenses again and releases, and finally relaxes as my heart races and my breath slows.

"Nothing like a little dirty talk to cause an earthquake, huh?" Marti smiled at me.

"Oh Marti, what am I going to do? I just can't seem to get enough. And do you really swallow his, you know?"

"His cum? Yep. It is like shaving your pussy. Most won't do it because it sounds whorish, but let me tell you; it is a rush! It really does not taste bad at all, and once you do it, you will find that you like to do it for several reasons. Its sexy, its naughty, you know you are amongst the few and it can be done just about anywhere anytime, and let me tell you; Jon will do anything for you from that point on."

"Jess, just give him a blow job until he cums in your mouth every month or so and you will own him. I had a boyfriend once for several months who I would just drop to my knees for whenever it struck me. We would be cooking in the kitchen, watching a movie with a sexy scene, taking a shower, and once in a department store in a clothing rack. I would just reach down, pull out his cock and blow him. No fuss, no mess and he never said no. That man would do anything for me. I got cards, breakfast in bed, occasional flowers. It was great. Now I treat all my men that way and to a one, they have fallen all over themselves to make sure I am happy. It's amazing what a good blow will do for a girl's romantic relationship "

"The thought of it makes me hot and apprehensive at the same time."

"Sure it will...until you do it. Then it will only make you hot. In fact the thought of it is making me horny right now. Lets talk about what you are going to really do with Jon next, now that you have a new outlook on life and a new pussy to boot." Martie said as she once more reached into the folds of her shorn womanhood and found her clit.

We both sat there on opposite couches totally uninhibited with our legs slightly parted, and our flaming pussies dripping as we planned my first adventure with Jon to initiate him to my newfound sexuality. Occasionally, we would laugh as we thought about "poor old Jon", and more than once we got into enough detail to mutually massage ourselves into a collective climax. It was one of the best times I had enjoyed up to that point in my life. Two women, acting like teenage girls, giggling, talking dirty, and masturbating openly together.