Jess Ch. 11

Story Info
Jess & Jon role play an evening of sexual delight.
7.2k words
4.68
12.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven – Teasing Evening, Binding Pleasure

November came quickly. It was cooling down quite a bit outside even if it was heating up inside. Jon and my love life were growing stronger every day.

It was Jon's idea to have a real date. We had been having so much fun of late that we had forgotten, at least for the moment the art of romance. Jon asked me if I was interested in dinner out at a nice cozy restaurant and then maybe a little dancing at a local bar/café where it was known that the trendy crowd hung out. We decided on a Thursday night to miss some of the crowds that Friday and Saturday brought, and since Jon was going to be out of town from Monday through Thursday morning on business, we both agreed it would be a good night to share together.

I was good while Jon was out of town. I purposefully ignored my growing sexual urges, did not flash any unsuspecting persons, nor did I spend any time over at Martie's which might have digressed quickly into a licking contest. That was something I was getting ready for, but not this week. No, I was being a good girl, biding my time, waiting for Jon to get home.

Now, I know Jon meant the evening to be a romantic one for the two of us where sex was inevitably going to happen, but the idea was for it to happen later rather than sooner. This thought, along with the extended lack of physical pleasure was causing me to fantasize about what the evening could include. Just because we were not going to find ourselves in bed immediately (like the second he got home from the airport) did not mean that I could not make the whole night something that would make the crest of the evening very special.

On a wild hair, I called Martie while driving to the store and asked what product she used to create her beautiful blonde hair. It always has such a glow about it that turns every man's head in the room.

"So, you're going blonde, huh?" Martie asked, and I knew she was putting her usual reasoning behind it.

"Yes I am. Jon gets home the day after tomorrow and we have a special evening planned, and well...I thought I would give him something completely different. I have never changed my hair color before, other than to put in a few highlights, and I just thought it might add a bit of spice to the evening." I said

"The different woman look, huh? You know what you get when you turn three blondes upside down don't you?" She asked.

"Uh, no. What?"

"Two brunettes and a redhead!" Martie bust out with a belly laugh. "Well at least no one will be able to tell you are not a real blond by turning you upside down. You do know however that your eyebrows will still be brunette if you don't do something about them too. Unless you want the Brook Shields look." She was still laughing.

"No, no...I want to really look the part. Thanks for passing that one along, I will pick up a small brush for that too." I said.

"No need, if you buy the right kit, the one I use, it comes with eyebrow stuff too. I just wanted to make sure you were not surprised when you let your hair down only to find black caterpillars stretching very noticeably across your forehead."

Martie gave me the name of the product and by days end I was a blonde. It took me two runs at it to get the color I wanted, but in the end, I was a sleek blonde and I only felt like I lost 10 points from my IQ, and not the 30 Martie said I would lose.

"I swear I have more blonde moments after coloring my hair than I did before. I must have lost 30 points from my IQ!" She had laughed as the barrage of blonde jokes kept coming during our call.

A quick look at myself in the mirror gave me a boost of confidence. I was a stunning blonde if I do say so myself. I was always afraid of what I might look like, but the change was dramatic and it was good. I was just as sexy a blonde as I was a brunette. The eyebrows were the trick though. Without that part done I would have looked a bit silly. I must admit, I also took the opportunity to bleach the dime-sized patch of trimmed pubic hair I had left at the very top of my pussy too. It just made me completely blonde, and it felt good to get all the details right. Call me a perfectionist if you like, but I just felt giddy knowing I was blonde all over. I did not let on to Jon what I was up to.

To keep it more of a surprise, I told Jon that when he got home, he would not find me. In keeping with our romantic date, he could pick me up at the Pickering hotel downtown and if he were a good date, I might invite him to spend the night with me.

"What are you up to?" Jon asked with a suspicious tone when we spoke that night on the phone.

"Oh, nothing you would find all THAT interesting." I responded.

"Right...anything you do these days has got my complete attention! I find myself watching and admiring your every move. You are one stunning woman, and if all you are doing up there is waiting for me, I am still interested." He said.

It is amazing how his attentions towards me had changed since my event at the fresh market. Before, it felt like we were married business partners who had figured each other completely out. There were no more surprises. We were in love and appreciated each other, but there was a spark missing. Now we were romantic partners where everyday brought on a new level of excitement. I wondered how I could have missed this kind of relationship for so long.

On the day before, I bought a high-end sunless tanning solution. I was not about to go cheap on this stuff, as there is nothing sexy about an orange woman...that is unless your husband is into extraterrestrial sex. This is a topic I had not discussed with Jon, but he was not the science fiction type, so I decided to spend the extra bucks and insure that I would look like I had hung out on a Florida beach and not in one of their orchards.

The stuff actually worked, bringing out a rich brown color to my skin that looked like I had just come home from a cruise. I purposefully did not color my breasts or my panty lines. I wanted to look like I had tanned in a bikini. I think the lines are sexy. The white flesh stands out and draws attention to the parts I want him dreaming about.

I also stopped by Victoria's Secret and found a really sexy outfit to share with Jon. It was a dark green corset and robe set that complimented my body shape. The silk robe covered everything in a nice way, its length covering my thighs. The corset was naughty. Its purpose was to show everything off. Upon removing the robe, the corset surrounded my torso and supported my breasts a little with a layer of black lace, but left them fully exposed. The bottom stoped at the small of my back and the front was cut at the bottom with a v-cut , basically pointing the way to my black g-string.

I picked out my evening outfit also. It would be a black silk skirt that had a slit up the side that came up to within a few inches of my bottom, a long sleeve sheer white top with a sexy, lacy bra that easily showed through the blouse, and a black accent jacket. I went with a deep red lipstick and a red earrings and necklace set. With my new tan, I would forgo the panty hose and wear shoes that were chic, but comfortable for a night of dancing. I wanted to be hot, but not too obvious.

Thursday came and I checked into the Pickering. The room was a standard room, but it was nicely appointed and very Victorian. The bed was king sized, and to my surprise was a four-poster, with spindles that almost reached to the ceiling. I jumped onto it and found it to be nice and plush.

I ordered up a bottle of Champagne to be waiting for us when we got back to the room and spent the afternoon getting myself ready. I took a nice long bath and put a fresh shave on my legs and pussy. I wanted to be perfect tonight. As I sat in the tub, I daydreamed through the way the night would go, thinking of new ways to excite the evening. Soon I was playing with my clit and allowed myself one orgasm to get my motor running.

As I put the finishing touches on myself, I made a change of plan decision. I would forgo the bra and panties. I wanted to feel the power of seduction, and I knew what Jon liked, blatant sexuality. I cooked up a few surprises for the evening also. This was going to be fun.

By the time Jon came knocking at my hotel room door, I was hot. My blonde hair was left to fall naturally against my new tanned face, giving me that California girl look, and the outfit I had chosen accented every thing just the way I wanted. It was not too obvious, but it was definitely sexy. The jacket framed the obvious nicely. You could easily see that there was nothing under my blouse as my cleavage was clearly visible. I knew he would get hard wondering all night what this blouse would look like without the jacket. The slit up the skirt would make him wonder also and wondering is sometimes sexier than knowing. I have learned that men think this way.

I heard a light knocking at my door at just the appointed time. I opened the door and the look on Jon's face was just what I expected. I was stunningly sensual and he was in awe.

"Jess, you're blonde and...you are beautiful!" He stammered.

"I'm sorry, my name is Jackie...Tom." I responded. "I am sure you must have me mistaken for someone else. Aren't you my blind date?"

I could see the flash of confusion settling into the realization of the moment as Jon figured out the game for the evening. "I am sorry miss. I was told your name was Jess, my apologies. Let me introduce myself. My name is Tom, and I am very happy to make your acquaintance!" And, that is how the evening began.

I could see that his eyes cut directly to my chest and the slight grin that crossed his face said it all. He wanted to see more.

"I understand. I have made the same mistake a couple times myself. So Tom...what's the evening hold for us?" I said.

"I was thinking a little dinner, dancing, and then see where the evening goes from there. Just let it take its own course after that." Jon improvised.

"Tom, my friend tells me you have a great dick and know how to use it. Is this true?" I asked innocently.

This caught Jon by surprise.

"Well...your friend is very kind, but if I do say so myself, it is true." He said very smoothly.

"I just wanted to make sure up front, I certainly don't want to waste an evening with a small useless dick. I mean a girl has to have some standards you know?" And with this I reached out and grabbed his crotch. He was already getting a little life there. I fondled him lightly. "Yep, that baby has potential. I'm ready, lets go." I said as I grabbed my purse and slipped past him in the hotel hallway.

In the car on the way to the restaurant we chatted lightly. I allowed the slit in my skirt to ride up and open a bit, giving glances of the full length of my legs. If I had let it ride up any further my pussy would have come into view. Jon had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road, and more than once swerved over the middle line only to be brought back to his senses by the sound of running over the little reflectors.

Dinner was at a fancy restaurant with dimly lit secluded tables and dinner was delicious. I had the crab and Jon had the fish. Midway through our meal, I made an animated movement with my right hand and my bracelet slipped off and fell to the floor under the table.

"Darn. I just dropped my bracelet. Please excuse me as I disappear under the table cloth." I said.

"No, I will get it." Jon said. "No date of mine will crawl under the table in the dark."

"OK, but I was not going to be in the dark. I have my trusty micro-light." And with that I pulled a tiny key ring flashlight from my purse and handed it to Jon.

"Oh, Tom you are such a gentleman, how can I ever repay you." I said as I batted my eyes.

"I'll think of something." He said as he started his dive under the table.

As he dove, I quickly lifted my dress, spread my legs by grabbing my knees and lifted my feet off of the ground. I knew this would give him a full view of my pussy. Before coming to dinner, I had taken a marker and written above my pussy "KISS ME HERE!"

"Are you finding it? I asked as soon as Jon was under the table.

"Oh yeah, I found your treasure." I heard him say as I felt the wave of hot breath on my exposed skin. His lips touched me softly at first and then his mouth covered my whole mound. I felt his tongue run down to the length of my slit and enter me. It felt wonderful. He sucked and licked just long enough for my blood to begin a slow boil before he reemerged above the tablecloth.

"Here you go." He said as he handed me my bracelet. "I would say hold on to that thing a bit tighter, but I would be more than happy to do a search and rescue under this table at any time. By the way, I hope you did not mind the French kiss, Jackie."

"My favorite kind." I said and noticed that I still had my knees in my hands like I was waiting for the next suitor to plunge into me. I relaxed and put my feet back on the floor. I took the bracelet from Jon and put it back on.

"It is a bit hot in here." I said.

"I bet it is." Jon said back with a wicked grin as he licked his lips.

At this, I removed my jacket. My nipples were as hard as a rock and pointing towards the ceiling. In my sheer beige top, I must have looked nearly topless. "Whew, that is better." I said as I fluffed my top causing my tits to jiggle nicely.

"Yes...that is much better." Jon agreed as his eyes ate up the view of my very visible hardened nipples the same way his mouth had eaten my pussy, full on.

We ate the rest of our dinner, ogling each other. I made sure Jon had a great view of my breasts and he made sure I knew he was thrilled by it. Our waitress stopped by and cleared the table. As she looked at me and asked about dessert, she saw what Jon was seeing and winked at me as a broad grin covered her face. We told her to give us a few minutes and sent her away.

I freshened my lipstick with a new coat of the deep red color while Jon looked at the dessert menu.

"So, what would you like for dessert?" Jon asked.

"I want to play with that dick of yours that I have heard so much about." I let fly and winked at him.

Jon sat back in his seat, and lifted his glass of wine. "Good, because I want to play with your tits." Jon said.

"I want to grab your cock and run its length through my hand, I want to feel it get harder as I jerk it." I returned.

"I would like to rub oil all over your body. I want your tits to be slick. I want to pull on your nipples until they harden."

"I want to suck your cock." I said in a whispered tone, opened my mouth into an "o" shape and ran my tongue in and out a few times.

Jon smiled as he sipped his wine. "I would like to suckle in one of your nipples and roll it around inside my mouth, nibbling on it a bit while I run my hands over and into every part of your luscious body." He returned the verbal volley.

His statement made my pussy go wet.

"I want to run my tongue up the full length of your shaft and suck in your cock head and see how far down on your shaft I can leave a ring of this red lip stick." I countered while pursing my freshly coated lips.

"I want to reach under the table and grab your meaty pussy." And with that I felt his now bare foot sliding up my dress.

"I want you to slide your dick between my oiled tits and into my mouth like it is my cunt...pumping it in and out." I said as I licked my lips.

"I want to use my tongue to play with your clit." He said as I spread my legs and I felt his big toe land squarely on my clit.

"Oh Tom, are you going to make me cum right here in the restaurant?" I said as I gyrated my hips a bit, causing my clit to catch fire.

"I guess we will see..." He said with a wicked grin.

"Do you like my pussy Tom?" I asked with an innocent tone.

"I love your pussy." Jon said as he started to rub it softly.

"Do you like it smooth?" I returned with a wispy voice as the movement under the table started my head to swoon.

"It is beautiful! There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a well-trimmed pussy. It is so much more slippery and sensual. Do you like the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of your very slick pussy?" He said as his toe slid off my clit and down my slit into my sopping wet hole, only to make its way slowly back up.

"Yes, it feels so easy. I would like to run your cock head all over my pussy. Do you like to eat my pussy?" I said to reverse the flow of the conversation.

"I loved sucking in all of your soft flesh. I look forward to spending a lot more time on that later tonight." He said.

"I want you to stick your fingers in me and wiggle them around. And it is too bad you can't do that right now!" I said as I sucked my index finger into my mouth.

"I want to cum in your mouth." He said as he quickened the pace of his toe.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I said and ran my finger in and out of my mouth, licking it sexily as I did. "I want to suck you until you empty yourself inside me." I slurred a bit as I was getting close to cumming myself. "I want to rub your softened dick head all over my pussy and use it to make myself cum."

"I want to bend you over and slide into you from behind." Jon said as he leaned forward, but keeping his contact with my clit right where I needed it.

"Oh Tom, pump me baby!" I said through clenched teeth as my pussy erupted in a monster climax.

I opened my eyes to see Jon staring at me with a wistful look. He let his foot drop from my pussy.

"Are you ready to go dancing?" I said.

"I will be in just a minute. I have the largest hard-on you have ever seen, and it might be a bit embarrassing to the folks in here to have them watch me walk stiff legged out of here."

"Oh, poor baby." I said and slipped under the tablecloth myself.

Turning on the flashlight, I could see that Jon was right. He had a raging woody. I reached over and unzipped his fly, and managed to release his dick for the bondage of his boxers. It was as hard as I had ever remembered him being.

Kneeling on the floor between his legs, I was both a bit relieved and secretly disappointed that the tablecloth went all the way to the floor. It would have been very sexy if the other diners could see some part of me under the table.

I grabbed Jon's cock and ran the tip of my tongue from its base all the way to the crown. I could already taste the pre-cum at his tip and knew he was just as hot as I was. I wasted no time sucking him into the depths of my mouth and slowly started to pump my face up and down his shaft. As ridged as he was, his cock head was still pliable and I gave it extra attention, sucking and running my tongue over and around it.

It did not take long for Jon's body to start tightening up. I could feel it in his legs as he neared climax, and to my amazement, his dick got even harder. I had him buried as far as I could and rolled my lips to make a red marker on his shaft. I wanted to know how deep I had taken him in when he erupted. The first wave of cum was huge as it surged into my mouth. I quickly swallowed before it ran out of my mouth. The second wave came in quick succession and filled me once again. I swallowed it too. The aftershocks came for a good minute as I sucked and swallowed Jon's cum. I could feel his cock softening and knew he was done when the spasms stopped and there was nothing left to suck out. Having swallowed it all, there was no mess to speak of, so I put his cock back in his pants and tidied him up before I emerged above the cloth.

"I don't think I need any dessert. I feel rather full right now." I said as I licked my lips only to find I had a dollop of cum still hanging on them. "I hope that will keep you until later. I just could not stand the thought of you being in such agony this early in the evening. Besides, I want you to be ready again for later when you stick that big thing in my pussy." I said.

12