Jesse & Ashly

Story Info
College lovers, first time.
884 words
3.95
63.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect day to be huddled under the blankets with a lover. Outside, the season's first blizzard was rapidly covering the campus where Ashly and Jesse were both music majors. The two roommates and lovers had decided to forgo the dorm parties, celebrating the inevitable class cancellations, and instead simply spend the day together, enjoying each other's company.

Jess tenderly stroked his boyfriend's hair, as he reflected on the progression of their relationship. It began in early high school, when Jess and his (straight) twin brother, Kit, would host coed sleepovers, which generally went unsupervised. Ash and Jesse were always unusually close for boys, and when the girls, naturally more platonically affectionate, had decided to combine their sleeping bags into one shared sleeping place Jesse and Ashly followed suit. It began with just hand holding and cuddling, and slowly progressed into sleeping naked together in the same bed. They had never had sex, but had engaged in occasional fondling, and constant cuddling and kissing.

It took even longer to formally title the relationship. Although the openly held hands, and showed other signs of affection, even within the walls of their high school, a label had never seemed important to the love they openly professed. It was Kit's girlfriend, Lynn, who finally took it upon herself to clear the confusion for her fellow student population. Jess, was a self proclaimed bisexual. Ashly's sexuality was the mystery that kept the school talking. Lynn finally approached Ash, and demanded in her usual overbearing, but delightfully cute and cheerful way,

"You're gay, right?" Ash simply shrugged and said,

"You know, I'd never really thought about it?"

"But is Jesse your boyfriend?" Ashly smiled slowly, and nodded.

"Yeah...yeah, he is."

That was junior year. The relationship has seriously progressed since then, but had still never been consummated...it had always seemed worth waiting.

Now, freshman in college, huddled together naked in bed, watching the snow fall from their fifth story window, Jess couldn't imagine a more perfect moment to finally express his love in the most intimate way possible. He pulled Ashly close, and began to kiss his lips, trailing downward to the neck and shoulders, nipping gently at his lover's neck, while still playing with his long, straw coloured curls.

Ash moaned gently as Jesse's mouth lowered, and his hand found Ashly's stiffening penis, and stroked it gently to life. As Jess's kisses continued downward, Ash's moans deepened, in anticipation, as he wondered hopefully whether Jess was going to take the relationship to a new level. He was not disappointed.

"Ugghhh, Jess..." Ashly gasped out loudly as his boyfriend's lips encircled around him for the first time. Jesse moved slowly up and down his shaft, pausing at the head, to encircle his tongue several times around the sensitive flesh. After several minutes of this teasing, Jess finally quickened his pace, swallowing Ashly more fully. Ash entwined a hand is Jesse's long black locks, as he reached the intensity of his peak. Jesse slowed his motion to a torturously sensuous teasing that Ash could no longer endure, as he erupted into Jesse's mouth. Jess continued his servicing until his boyfriend's intense orgasm was completely over, and swallowed every drop, despite it being his first time.

Ash reached down, and pulled his boyfriend up to lay level with him in bed. "I love you" Ash whispered, 'That was amazing." Ash fully intended to repay the favour, but Jesse had other ideas.

" A bit later, love." He told Ashly mysteriously. After about thirty minutes of cuddling, petting, and watching the snow fall, Ash had reentered a state of arousal; what Jesse had been waiting for. In between kisses, Jesse looked at his lover and murmured, "Ash...please...?" So connected were the two boys that nothing more had to be said. Ash reached for the lube in the top nightstand drawer ( an off to college present from Lynn, just in case). After Jess was sufficiently lubricated, they lovers shifted into a spoon position, Jesse on the inside. Ash slowly traced Jesse's circle of flesh several times with his erection, until Jesse, unable to wait any longer, reached back to guide Ashly into him. Ashly eased inside, slowly and lovingly, and Jesse pushed back to meet his lover's first slow thrust. Pain was only a fleeting notion; quickly overcome with pleasure, and the tenderness of the interaction that final connected Jesse to his lover as closely as possible. "I love you." Jesse moaned.

"I love you too," Ash whispered, as he kissed the nape of Jesse's neck. He reached out stroke Jesse, as he moved inside him, Jesse moaned, the sensation causing him to contract around Ashly. Both Jess and Ash began to reach their peak, crying out confessions of love. Being the first time, it had all happened rather quickly, but would be remembered forever.

After rinsing off in a steamy shower, Jesse and Ashy climbed back into bed, limbs entwined, and fell into a deep, contented sleep. Tomorrow, they could look forward to favours to be returned, and a new, increasingly intimate expression of love and dedication. Now, they were happy to just sleep in each other's arms, a perfect picture of love and innocence, as the snowfall continued to cover their campus, and frost formed on the windowpane.