Jessi & Diablo

Story Info
Young vampire meets an older one.
1.4k words
3.88
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi walked into the tavern, her icy blue eyes glowing and her short black hair lying flat aside from a few out of place strands hanging in her face. She wore a tight black muscle shirt that showed a bit of cleavage, baggy black jeans that hid her sexily muscular legs, and black combat boots, laden with chains of silver, that hid her small feet. Around her neck was a black leather collar with silver spikes and a silver pentagram necklace. On each of her fingers were rings of gold, silver, and other colors to her liking and a silver skeleton key hung from her right ear. Her pouty black-painted lips parted in a sensual grin, revealing a set of razor-sharp white fangs, as her eyes scanned the dimly lit room. The pentagram tattoo on her right breast burned-evil was present.

Pitiful place, she thought to herself. A sharp movement on her left side caught her well-deserved attention. She turned her head to find nothing. A blur of movement in front of her forced her to turn her head back to its original position. She raised her eyebrow. " Hello," a deep, husky voice rumbled in her ear.

"Hi," Jessi said, her new vampire eyes adjusting to the figure's quick movements.

"I'm Diablo, I'm a vampire. I sense that you are, also. You have that certain…crimson aura. You are very beautiful. By far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," the figure said.

"I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken, my dear, for I am not a woman. I am but a mere 18-year-old female turned vampire. I estimate you to be of the same number, but hundreds of years older," Jessi said.

Diablo nodded. "You are wiser than I perceived. I am 1800 years of age, my lovely." He touched her smooth, pale, chubby cheek and smiled. "Shall we go to a table and talk?"

Jessi nodded. Diablo led her to a small table in the shadows at the back of the tavern. He pulled her chair out for her. She sat, unsure of what else to do. "How did you become a vampire?" she asked.

Diablo began his story. "1000 years ago, when the world was much more unpleasant for vampires, I was bitten. Bitten by a young vampire by the name of Devereaux. He was quite attractive, even to me. Would you like a drink before I continue?"

"Sure. Whiskey will be fine," Jessi said, "If they have that here."

"Aye, they do," Diablo said. He called over to the tender for two whiskeys. Their drinks were brought a moment later. Diablo continued his story as they drank. "I had never had sexual feelings for another male, but Devereaux was an exception. Each time he spoke I became so aroused that it was difficult to keep from taking advantage of him. I noticed one day that he had become aroused by me and I basked in it. 'Diablo,' he had said, 'You have aroused me. You must take care of this problem.' I was glad to do it. My hand shook as I reached toward his crotch to caress the bulge in his pants. He grinned, his fangs showing and arousing me even more.

"His cock was fully erect when I got it out of his pants. It was large and thick. I wanted it in my mouth so badly. I lowered my mouth to the head of his dick and my tongue darted out to touch it. Devereaux groaned softly and put his hand on the back of my head, forcing me to take him into my mouth. I loved it. His cock throbbed as I bobbed my head quickly up and down. He moaned over and over as I curled my tongue around his shaft and licked and sucked and slurped like a little whore. He grunted as I began to toy with his balls, massaging them, occasionally licking them, paying special attention to them like a good little boy.

"I felt his leg muscles tense under my arms and I knew he was close. I doubled my efforts, bobbing faster and coming down harder. He finally shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed each and every delicious drop."

Jessi squirmed in her chair, turned on by Diablo's account of the experience. Diablo sniffed the air. "You're aroused my dear," he said, his voice husky. He was aroused also. She could see the giant bulge in the front of his black leather pants. She cracked her neck and tried to act nonchalant.

"So?" she said.

"That must be taken care of. We can't have a horny teenager running about these dangerous streets. Who knows who she could find to fuck!" Diablo exclaimed. Jessi could tell he was just trying to get her in bed. Good, she thought, that's what I want.

"Hmm. True," she said to him, "what shall we do about it?" Diablo smiled wickedly and swept her up into his arms, carrying her out the tavern door and arriving only moments later in an old seemingly-abandoned mansion. The walls were blood red with black silk curtains at the windows. The bed in the room they had arrived in was made with black and red silk sheets and was rather large. It had a canopy above it, also in red and black silk. Jessi marveled at the room.

"Is it to your liking, my sweet?" Diablo asked. He seemed eager to please her, and that was good. Jessi nodded her approval and he put her down. She gasped as he molded his lips to hers, his tongue seeking entry. She gave it to him. His hands traveled down her back to her ass and squeezed. She began to unbutton her black blouse as Diablo lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. She did so, and he put her down on his bed. She slid her shirt off, and he hopped on the bed to unhook her bra. Her large breasts fell out into his awaiting hands and he squeezed gently, making her lips part in a lustful sigh.

He then lowered his head to her right breast, his hot tongue darting out to touch her now erect nipple, his lips closing around it and suckling. Jessi moaned, becoming more aroused than ever before. Diablo suckled harder, his teeth grazing gently, making her moan louder and her other breast long for the same attention. He read her mind and gave the same torture to her left breast as his hand slid up to rub her pussy through her pants. She moved against his hand, begging to be fucked.

He deftly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and pushed them down with her help. She had no panties on underneath, and Diablo liked it that way. Two of his thick fingers slipped inside of her easily because she was so wet. She moaned and pulled him up, kissing him passionately as he fingered her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Their tongue rings touched and moved together. Jessi moaned into Diablo's mouth as he fingered her harder. He broke the kiss and licked his way down to her awaiting pussy. His tongue dived in and Jessi jumped slightly, then moaned loudly as he tongue-fucked her. She spread her legs wide and closed her eyes as he licked her pussy.

"Get up and fuck me, Diablo!" Jessi demanded fiercely. Diablo obeyed willingly, moving up to kiss her as he slid his 9 inch dick into her pussy. She moaned into his mouth once again. He began to fuck her with slow, hard strokes. She wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. He fucked her harder and she sank her fangs into his neck. He moaned her name.

She shivered at the sound of his moan and moved her hips in a circular motion. He moaned louder and fucked her harder and faster. Jessi's moans came louder and her breathing was ragged as Diablo slowed down, but he only got harder the slower he went. It felt so good to her that it almost hurt, and she liked it that way. She didn't scream though, that wasn't her nature. Instead she held onto the one of the poles of the bed with one hand and scratched Diablo's back with the other. He kissed her savagely as a moan ripped from his throat, he had hit orgasm, and she was soon behind him. She writhed under him and moaned his name over and over as he poured his hot nut into her.

She rolled her hips one last time and collapsed just as Diablo fell onto her. Her breasts heaved against his chest and she regained her normal breathing rate. They kissed passionately and he stared into her eyes. She realized that he had fallen in love with her.