Jessica Alba Gets Caught On A Hook

Story Info
Fictional adventure with Miss Alba on the high seas.
4.9k words
4.27
47.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

The year of my 25th birthday a lawyer contacted me and informed me that my real father has died and left me everything, I did not really care about a man I never knew, my adopted parents had died the year previously in a car accident and money they left me with the other funds from their house and some other stuff that was sold was still untouched in a bank somewhere, so I did not think much of the matter. The day that letter from the lawyer arrived in Tanzania, I had other problems. I was working as a soldier for hire at a diamond mine and two days previously one of our clients had been kidnapped by local gangsters who demanded ransom for his return.

These gangsters were mostly ex-Tanzanian military members who lived from killing and looting local villagers, they could not be trusted to return the client once the ransom has been paid, so we had to go and rescue them. So on the day the letter arrived we attacked their camp and got the client back. Some locals were killed in the crossfire and we got lots of negative publicity and although I was cleared by the follow up investigation, the company decided I should return to Europe where our head offices were located. I did a few more jobs after that, but after getting shot and nearly kicking the bucket I decided to do something else with my life.

So more than a year later I returned to the US and within days of arriving the same lawyer firm contacted me. Two days later I sat in their offices and found out I was a rich man, I had a few million in the bank, a very big house in Los Angles, shares in hotels all over the world and a yacht. I never liked the sea very much, swimming on the beach and diving was ok, but going sailing out into the deep blue wasn't my idea of fun. The Yacht however was somewhere in the Bahamas so I immediately placed an add on the net to sell it. The Yacht to my surprise was worth more than seventy million US dollars.

The lawyers contacted me a day or so later and informed me that If I wanted to sell the yacht I had to wait for six months because my dad had a contract with Columbia pictures and that Columbia were going to make a movie using the Yacht. The money has already been paid, so there was nothing I could do but wait. I decided to fly to the Bahamas and check out the yacht for myself. The yacht named "The Sea Robin" was a 285 foot monster with every luxury onboard, like Jacuzzi, six rooms with bathrooms, massage parlour, gym, diving room and lots more. There was a crew of ten which included the kitchen staff, captain, engineer and cabin boys and some others, so a few days before the film crew arrived we took the yacht out and had one big party just so we all could get acquainted.

The movie they were going to shoot was called "Into The Blue" with Jessica Alba, Paul Walker and some other famous people I did not know. After meeting with the director and getting the shooting schedules I was introduced to the cast and Jessica. She was even more beautiful in real life than on the big screen, I took them all on a tour of the yacht and the director, Miss Alba and two other actors decided they wanted to stay on the yacht. For the first month or so Jessica did not mingle much with us, but it was heaven to see her in a bikini almost everyday. A film crew member got injured and with my previous experience of patching up wounds in the field I quickly fixed his cut and from there onwards everyone came to me with every cut and bruise.

I did allot of diving and sight seeing and one day out of the blue, while planning a trip, Jessica asked if she could go with, since it was only me and the ships engineer a Scotsman called Angus that could drink all day and party all night, even though he was in his late fifties, we did not have a problem with Miss Alba coming with. So we had a great day, laughing at Angus's stories and by the end of the day Jessica came back to the yacht a little drunk but much more friendly. From that day on she mingled more with us and we all became better friends.

A few weeks later the film crew had a weekend off, so having learned how to navigate and drive the yacht by that time, I gave the yachts crew also off. Angus and I decided to visit one of the small islands nearby and check out the local scenery there, Jessica and one of the films make up artists a sexy blond called Sam said they would join us. That Friday night after arriving at the island the four of us played cards and drank till late into the night. Later that night I was on my way to my room when Sam wearing a sheer pink and white night dress stopped me in the hall. We both were a bit drunk and when she grabbed me and began kissing me I did not offer much resistance. Sam after kissing for a while went down on her knees and pulled down my swim shorts, my cock already semi swollen raised to immediate attention when she grabbed it with her long nailed fingers, she began stroking me up and down with slow deliberate movements, after few strokes she would stick out her tongue and lick the tip of my cock before pulling back again.

While stroking my cock she would whisper something like; "ooh yeh big boy, grow hard for me...harder...you are thinking of Jessica's tight little pussy aren't you...I saw the way you undressed her with your eyes...mmm...let me lick you...when you fuck me later you can close your eyes and pretend I'm Jessica" this went on till she enveloped my dick with her thick lips, sucking, pulling and licking me all at once, when she pulled me out of her mouth she would keep on telling me how I should imagine this is Jessica, then she would gorge herself on my cock again.

I was close to coming after a few minutes of this and was just about to suggest that we continue this in my room, when the door next to us opened and Jessica stood there looking pissed off. She looked down at my fully swollen dick and with a blush told us to take it somewhere else, I quickly pushed my penis back into my swimming trunks and apologised for disturbing her, since the mood was ruined I excused myself and left Sam and Jessica in the hall and almost ran to my room.

The next morning over breakfast with all four of us having a bit of a hangover, only Angus kept on talking as if nothing was wrong. Jessica would not look at me and Sam ignored us and flirted with Angus. We decided to catch some fish for the day and after talking to local fisher men I drove the yacht to a nice fishing spot about ten miles from the island. Jessica seemed a bit more relaxed and in looked bloody sexy in a one piece swimming costume. Angus were showing us all how to prepare and hook the bait to our fishing hooks and then how to cast them into the sea. We were using small hooks with bait from a tin, so that we could catch small fish to use as bait when the accident happened. Jessica was busy casting and when she swung her fishing rod the hook caught her, she screamed in pain and fell down on the deck. When I tried to help her she just screamed that I should go away and stood up running into the yacht. I was confused and asked Sam to go and see what is wrong, when Sam returned after a few minutes she just said that Jessica would see me now and that I was to go alone. I walked into Jessica's room and could not believe what I saw.

The hook caught her between the legs and I could see a small drop of blood and the hook sticking out of the crotch of her swimming costume. Jessica was crying and when I asked if she was in pain she told me not really, only if she moved. I went and sat down on my knees in front of her crotch and studied the little hook from all angles, I did not want to touch the hook so I asked her where it hurt the most and she replied that she can feel that the hook went through one of her vaginal lips. The hook was about three centimetres in length with two of them sticking out of her costume; I told her that I need to see if the sharp hooked bit went right through her flesh and told her to sit on the edge of the bed.

I went to my room and got the first aid kit and pliers, when I came back into the room she stopped crying but looked real scared, while telling her not to worry too much I kneeled in front of her and asked her to lie back and to open her legs. I could feel my dick starting to grow, so I tried to concentrate on something else, but with Jessica lying there on the bed, legs wide open and her pussy just a few inches in front of my face, it was real hard. I cut the fishing line where it was tied to the top of the hook and then ever so slightly lifted up the side of Jessica's costume. She was clean shaven, but I could not see where the hook had caught her by only viewing the operation from the side of her swimming costume.

I asked Jessica to stand up and when I told her that she must pull down her swimming costume till all the tension comes out of the bottom half, the costume is stretched and if I tried cutting it, the chance are good that it might rip the hook when the fabric retracted. While blushing bright red Jessica slowly pulled of the costume, first the one shoulder strap, then the next and finally while trying to hide her breasts with her one arm, all the way down to her naval. I just caught a quick glimpse of a light brownish nipple, before she managed to cover her breasts. I began cutting away at the fabric until the costume looked like a two piece bikini, I then turned her around so she was facing away from me and told her to hold on to the front part, so that it wont move and then continued to cut the back part of the costume open, from the top of her buttocks, al the way down her ass crack to about five centimetres from the back of her vagina. Jessica's butt was the stuff dreams are made off, my dick stated moving in my swimming trunks again.

I told Jessica to sit down on the bed, she was so busy concentrating on holding the fabric in one place over her crotch that she did not even realize her beautiful little perky breasts were in full view for me to see, I swallowed hard and after pushing her legs open a bit more, began slowly cutting the costume from below. I reached the hook and with a final small cut the costume was out of the way. I have seen allot of pussy's in my time but Jessica's clean shaven cunt was something to behold. I pushed her back on the bed and asked her to lift her legs and open wide, my dick was so hard it was getting uncomfortable.

Jessica had small vaginal lips and her clitoris was so small you could hardly see the small rose bud, the hook had gone through her left outer lip and there was nearly no bleeding, just a little bit of swelling and redness at this stage. I had nothing to give Jessica for pain, so I took out a bottle of Tequila I brought with me and told her to take a huge swig, which she did. The hook could not be pulled backwards so I had to cut off the top half and then just push it forward to release it from her flesh. I gently took her right labia in my hand and pulled it away to have a better look, I kept on feeling and touching that pretty little pussy longer than was actually necessary, I must admit and then an idea hit me.

I told Jessica that in order for me to remove the hook I needed her vaginal lips to be further apart or more open and the only way a woman's pussy will do that is to get her sexually stimulated, the blood flow will then increase making the lips slightly fuller and give me better access. Jessica did not want to believe me and she told me she saw my hard-on when I stood up a few minutes ago, she thinks I was thinking with my dick instead of my head. I showed her the pliers and said it would be hard to get the cutting edge in between her lips without hurting her and she finally gave in to my reasoning.

I told her to lie back and relax and very softly with my mouth nearly touching her pussy stuck my tongue out and began looking for that small rosebud. I found it and started softly licking in and round her clit, after a minute or so I applied more pressure with my tong and slightly lengthened my strokes. From the sweet musky smell coming from her cunt I could tell that Miss Alba was getting excited. I looked up and saw that she had her head thrown back and her hands covering her breasts, her abdominal muscles jumped with every stroke of my tongue. I wet my right thumb with my mouth and pulled back a bit from her clit, resting my hand on her shaven mound I began playing with her clit by rubbing it with my thumb in circular movements. With my other hand I carefully opened her pussy lips and rubbed the wet juices flowing from inside her all over her open cunt.

I looked up and saw Jessica's fingers playing with her erect nipples, squeezing and rubbing them, careful not to touch the hook, I slipped my middle finger a few inches into her hot snatch. Jessica gasped and moved her hips, nearly causing me to touch the hook, her inner thighs began trembling with the tension of holding her legs open and her pussy juices were flowing freely from her vagina down her ass crack. I began licking her right labia and pushed my finger a bit deeper into that hot wet cave, my thumb settled into a rhythm on her clit. I switched hands quickly and pushed two fingers up to the hilt inside her; slowly keeping to one rhythm I began fingering her and with my other hand I pulled one of her hands down to her clit, she immediately began rubbing that small rosebud with frantic hard movements.

I reached down and picked up the pliers, then quickly grabbed hold of the hook and cut the back part off in one quick movement. Jessica only gave a slight jerk but when I began to wiggle my fingers inside her pussy walls she began moaning slightly and rubbed her clit even more frantically. I grabbed hold of the front part of the hook with my nails and pulled it out of her pussy lip, Jessica nearing an orgasm did not even notice. The place where the hook used to be only showed a slight purple colour, but I will disinfect it a bit later.

I pushed her hands away from her clit and began licking and sucking it in earnest now, I opened her pussy lips with my fingers and stuck my tongue as far as it would go into her, flicking it in and out, then back to the clit and down again, her body began to tremble and shake, I enclosed her clit with my whole mouth and flicked my tongue hard over and over the same area. I turned my hand over and with my two fingers deep in her began rubbing on the topside of her vaginal wall, looking for that rubbery g-spot area, pressing down hard I sucked even harder on her clit. Her legs clamped my head in a vice like grip and her body began to shake, with a scream her pussy walls began restricting around my two fingers and her orgasm exploded all around my face.

It lasted nearly a minute, I managed to free my head and just watched her as she jerked and moved her body, her breasts were full of red marks from her fingers scratching and clawing at them, as the last convulsion flowed through her body I pulled out my fingers and quickly swiped her left labia with a disinfectant. The sharp burn made her jumped up and reality quickly set in. With a quiver in her voice she asked if the hook was out, while she tried to hide her nudity with her hands, her face scarlet red from embarrassment and sexual arousal. I told her yes and that if she wanted to she could get dressed, Jessica did not wait twice and jumped up and ran into the bathroom, I left with my dick still uncomfortably swollen and joined the others outside.

The rest of the day we just kept to small talk and fishing, Jessica would blush every time I looked in her direction, so I chose to ignore her and concentrate on my beer. Later that day I pulled her off to the side and said that we should maybe go to the mainland and get a doctor to check her over, she replied with a blush that since I had seen it all I might just as well inspect the wound later the evening. It seems Angus the old dog had been working on Sam and after dinner and a few drinks they disappeared, so Jessica said she is going to take a shower and then I can come to her room and check the area for infection.

I grabbed a shower myself and 15 minutes later knocked on her door, she opened and mentioned me inside without a word. I could see that she felt uncomfortable, so I made small talk and explained to her that the stuff the hooks are made of make them immune to rust, so she did not have to worry. Jessica was wearing a white night dress that came down to the top of her thighs and I noticed that I could see the slight darkening of her nipples through the dress. She was sitting on the bed, so I told her to stand up; I kneeled down in front of her and lifted the hem of her night shirt up, revealing white panties underneath. I tried to keep my voice steady as I told her that I'm going to take the panties off for a quick look. With trembling hands I pulled her panties off and told her to lie on the bed, she moved back and got into the missionary position, with her legs slightly open, pussy facing towards me.

My dick had grown to four time's normal size and she couldn't help but notice this as I walked towards her with my medical bag in hand. I kneeled down again between her legs and found that she was already wet as I softly explored her slightly swollen outer lips. I looked for the spot where the hook used to be, but could not even see a mark, every time I touched or rubbed against her pussy, Jessica would squirm and move slightly. I took my time and touched her all over; she was so wet by now my fingers were covered with sticky juice. I slightly brushed against her clitoris and she jerked and gave a low soft moan.

My dick was hurting being confined by my swimming trunks and I thought what the hell and pulled the top open slightly, releasing my dickhead into the cool night air. I moved my head closer and slipped my tongue in between her luscious lips and slowly began licking her hot snatch up and down. Jessica grabbed hold of my head and tried to push my head away, but she did not put much effort in the movement and when I began moving my tongue faster, the push became a pull. I pulled my head back slightly resisting her, and she pulled even harder, so I started slowly to kiss and lick the area around her wet snatch, teasing but not touching the area she wanted me to touch the most. I worked my way up from her crotch to her naval, pushing her night dress up I kissed her all the way till my mouth found first one then the other nipple, with my left middle finger I began rubbing her clit.

Miss Alba was rocking her body sideways, up and down and with one movement ripped of the night shirt, she pulled my head upwards and the moment our lips met, she shoved her small tongue into my mouth, rolling it around and sucking on my tongue. I was lying on my side with my cock pressed against her hip and by now I had two fingers inside her warm cunt, finger fucking her and rubbing her swollen clit at the same time. She kept on thrusting her tongue in and out of my mouth, her nails scratching my back, pulling my body upwards and closer to her.

She lowered her right leg and tried to push my body over hers, so I removed my fingers from her wet snatch momentarily and while repositioning my body on top of her pushed my swimming trunks down to just below my balls. Jessica who had her arms entwined around my neck continued kissing me frantically and lifted her body up while grinding her pubic bone against me, I supported my body with my hands and with small scooping movements rubbed the tip of my cock between her pussy lips. She replied by lifting her lower body up even more and opening her legs wider, my dickhead found the entrance to her warm wet hole all by itself and when I pushed slightly I entered her with about an inch of man meat. Jessica stopped kissing me and bit into my shoulder, her teeth nearly breaking the skin, I began slowly to move my hips and pushing a bit harder with my cock, she was wet but so fucking tight, my penis just kept bending this way and that way.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12