Jessica Alba: Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Nacho reached for the waistband of her panties and with a strong yank he pulled that last piece of clothing down her thighs to her knees. I later realized that I held my breath as Jessica Alba's fine, grade A Hollywood-ass was exposed to my camera. Two perfect caramel-colored globes of flesh, just begging to be kissed, licked and bitten sat there, more beautiful than anyone ever dared to dream of. Her right ass-cheek was beginning to turn pink from the spanks Nacho had given her. Jessica looked back over her shoulder and watched our reaction, faint traces of a smile on her face.

Nacho saw this and gave her butt another loud slap. "Eyes straight, puta!" he growled and Jessica complied so fast that her curls flew. "man, now this is what I call a nice butt!"

He bent down and Jessica jumped with shock when he lightly bit into her firm left buttock.

"Well, look who's enjoying this!"

He was right. Jessica wasn't wet; she was downright dripping with cunt juice. Her thighs were smeared all over the insides with her oily fluids. Her round, pea-sized clit was engorged and her bald, off-brown pussy-lips gaped open. I noticed how clean and bare of any hair her vagina was, too clean for shaving. She must have been waxing or something like that.

Nacho ran his finger through her slit and collected her plentiful flowing juices, then licked them off. "Nice taste!" he complimented her.

Then he looked into the camera with a wolfish grin "So let's check out the asshole on this bitch!"

It was my cue to come closer and I happily complied as Nacho dug his fingers into those luscious bum-cheeks. The reflection in the big window Jessica was facing showed a great look of embarrassment as she was so shamelessly presented and inspected. With relish Nacho then pulled the globes apart, spreading her butt-crack and putting her precious starfish on display for the unblinking eye of my camera.

I almost jizzed my pants when I first saw the tight, brown iris of Jessica Alba's asshole. It was so cute and perfect! A wrinkly ring of strong muscle, contracting under our gaze. "Man, I wonder how many agents and producers put their cocks in this little butt during your Hollywood casting couch adventures, just ravaging your ass and making you cum like the slut that you are..." Nacho teased her, making Jessica's blush deepen and her rosebud wink sexily. "Let me have a taste!"

Jessica shrieked and jumped forward, trying to escape over the back of the couch when Nacho suddenly dived in and pushed his tongue into her ass, but he held on to her hips, keeping her in position so she could do nothing but to submit to the lewd act. I couldn't suppress a grin as I filmed the expression of shock that was plastered all over her face as she looked into the camera with wide eyes and open mouth.

Then I captured how Nacho literally bathed her puckered asshole with his spit, licking it, circling it, finally even pushed his tongue past her sphincter inside the sinful orifice, an action that made Jessica struggle like nothing before. "N...nnooo!" she protested, before a loud, pleasurable moan slipped from her mouth as Nacho didn't stop. "Ohjeeesus!"

Then, without a warning, Nacho straightened again, pulling his tongue from her ass and making her moan. He grabbed a handful of Jessica's curls and pulled her back forcefully. Jess yelped as she was dragged from the couch and landed with a dull thud on her ass on the carpeted living room floor. "Ow!" she exclaimed, but Nacho ignored her and simply turned her around and pulled her up on her knees by her hair.

"Now we'll see how good those famous lips are!" he hissed with lechery in his voice as he yanked his shorts down, letting his length bounce free. I don't think Jessica was quite aware of what was happening when the broad Latino star unsympathetically pushed his thick, erect member into her panting gullet. Mercilessly he plunged in as far as he could, making the starlet gag as he hit the back of her throat.

I moved in for a close-up of her face as my friend immediately began to fuck her throat, giving her no chance to get accustomed to his cock. I love the sound of a girl choking on cock and the fact that it was Jessica Alba making these sounds made it even better. Nacho wrapped her hair tightly around his fists, so Jess was completely defenseless. All she could do was kneeling there with her panties still around her knees and take it. She grabbed his thighs to steady herself and did her best to relax her throat muscles to keep from gagging.

"Look at me while you suck my dick, puta!" he hissed and gave her an extra hard thrust to give utterance to his words. I held the camera in so it would capture Nacho's point of view. It was magnificent. Jessica looked up at him with her big brown eyes welled up, shame and horniness mixed in her expression. She was a picture of submissiveness.

Slowly I made a circle around the pair, making sure to get the action from every angle, zooming in on her tits and ass. When I was all the way around I was back behind Nacho and made another POV-shot. Jessica's face showed signs of the abuse by now. Bubbly, thick drool leaked from the corners of her mouth over her chin and fell stringily down onto her swinging titties. All the choking on Nacho's cock resulted in snot running from her nostrils, blocking them, which in turn made her choke even more. The once decent mascara around her eyes was smeared and now ran in dark streaks down her face as the tears rolled over her cheeks.

"This isn't working!" Nacho hissed frustrated, "She won't open her throat up!" He pulled his slick cock from her mouth and stepped back, giving me the opportunity to get a shot of the starlet. Jessica let out a wailing gasp for air when she suddenly was able to breathe undeterred. Without the support against Nacho's legs she collapsed forward onto all fours. Cowering there on elbows and knees she tried to get her breathing under control. "Jesus!" she panted. After a moment I stepped out of Nacho's way and hurried to get another shot of that up thrust ass before he moved in.

Jess was taken by completely surprise and let out an unladylike grunt when Nacho grabbed her by the waist and lifted her high in the air. He flipped her around in midair, then tossed her onto the couch. The furniture and Jessica squeaked loudly as the actress landed on her back on the beige leather cushion. Giving her no time to orientate the wild porn star immediately seized a handful of curls and dragged the starlet across the couch into position by her hair until her head hung upside down over the edge. He then went down on one knee to get his cock level with the starlet's face. In what almost seemed like an act of mercy he didn't shove his length straight back into her gullet but instead gave her a few more seconds to catch her breath while he grabbed his meat around the base and slapped it all over Jessica's features.

"Ohfuck!" the "Machete"-star moaned as she endured the humiliating procedure of getting her spit-covered face turkey-slapped. Then Nacho had waited long enough. "Time to get things rolling again, puta, open up!"

I wasn't sure if she simply hadn't heard him or if she wanted to challenge him, but when she didn't immediately comply Nacho raised his hand and gave her a resounding bitchslap, followed by a second one with the back of his hand, sending the starlet's head flying from side to side. "Open up, puta!"

Jessica was dazed and before she knew it SLAP! SLAP! Nacho delivered another two open-handed smacks to her cheeks. This time she didn't hesitate and opened her mouth as far as possible for him. Nacho didn't hold back: he grabbed his cock around the base and forcefully shoved it into the actress' gaping mouth. The laid-back position of her head had opened her throat up a little, so Nacho's powerful shove forced his dick down into the narrow passage. I saw Jessica's red eyes bulge and heard the gargling sound she made, but she almost didn't struggle. She had wedged her hands beneath her body to keep herself from resisting as her face was getting a thorough fucking.

Nacho grabbed and squeezed Jessica's wildly bouncing tits, using them as handle to pick up speed. He pumped his dick into her mouth with long strokes, quickly building his pace up, rarely pulling out far enough to let the starlet breathe, which resulted in increased gagging on Jessica's side. Her face had turned to a deep shade of red by now and every time she was given the opportunity she gasped for oxygen.

She started drooling again, even more than before, and because of her upside down position, the thick saliva ran down over her face in syrupy, bubbly streaks, coating her gorgeous features with a messy layer of gooey spit, pasting her right eye shut completely.

Usually when we filmed with amateurs Nacho held himself back, went easy on them to keep them from getting overwhelmed, but this time I couldn't detect any sign of that. On the contrary, he seemed to be even wilder than with the experienced porn stars with whom we shot. Jessica looked like a ragdoll, getting thrown around by a force of nature, completely helpless. It was almost as if Nacho was trying to teach her a lesson, trying to bring her to her limits. But so far Jessica Alba held her own against Nacho Vidal and I couldn't help but feel impressed.

At one point Nacho pulled out, allowing her a little breather, which she immediately took advantage of, while Nacho grabbed her hair again and lifted her head up, showing off Jessica's dazed, messy face to the camera like some kind of trophy. She looked right into the camera, yet I was pretty sure she wasn't seeing me. A few minutes ago when she had taken her sunglasses off and revealed her identity, she had looked fine, almost like an angel. Now those angelic features were hidden beneath a mixture of spit , tears and mascara. She surely didn't look like a film star anymore... "Is that rough enough for you, puta?" Nacho sneered.

"Jeeesus..." Jessica moaned. Her voice sounded strange, naturally, since her throat had been abused and her nostrils were sealed shut by her own drool. She looked up at Nacho with her one unplastered eye, her sweaty chest heaving with arousal.

Nacho grinned at this reaction, but didn't seem to be done. "You love it, huh? You love being treated like the filthy slut that you are!" He shook her head, eliciting a whimper from Jess as he tugged her hair. "Answer me, puta!"

Jessica gulped, before she barely audible mumbled, "I love it."

That wasn't enough for Nacho. With his free hand he grabbed her right, supple breast and cruelly pinched her nipple, making the starlet wince. "I couldn't quite hear that..."

Jess groaned at the abuse of her nipple, her face contorted by the sharp pain. "I love it!" she yelled into the camera, desperate to please, "I am Jessica Alba and I love getting my face fucked! I get off to being treated like the nasty slut that I am! I'm just a tease, a dirty little, cock-loving bitch!"

Nacho chuckled at her tirade of verbal self-abuse and winked into the camera. "I think it's time for step two here..."

Jessica yelped as her head was dragged back down onto the couch, hitting the cool leather with a slapping sound. I knew what was about to happen when I saw Nacho turn around, but Jess obviously didn't. "What are yo-MMMPH!" her question was roughly interrupted when Nacho sat down and lowered his ass onto her face. "Lick my ass, puta!" he demanded.

The starlet seemed shocked by the request and apparently wasn't keen to comply. I could see her face contort beneath his butt and she hesitated for a few seconds, not fighting him, but not complying either. "Lick it!" he demanded again, irritated by her disobedience.

After another few seconds a wide grin spread over Nacho's face as he looked into the camera. "Jessica Alba is licking my ass!" he snickered.

I couldn't believe it. Quickly I moved the camera down and almost dropped it when I saw it. Jessica's long pink tongue stuck out of her mouth, compliantly licking and lapping at Nacho's butthole. It danced in circles around it and from time to time it licked right over the opening. I filmed this for a few moments, my mouth wide open with disbelief. Then Nacho decided to take it even further. "Stick it in!"

Hearing this Jessica hesitated and shiver ran through her body. She lay the doing nothing for a few moments. I panned down to her pussy and the sight made my mouth watery. There was no denying: the starlet was getting off to this! Her juices leaked from her pussy down over her ass, pooling on the couch. The muscles of her cunt twitched repeatedly, again and again. This girl was about to cum simply from having her face abused!

She finally seemed to have found the courage to go on. Slowly and insecurely she poked her tongue out, its tip pressing against Nacho's ass. He immediately lowered his hips onto her face, forcing the tip of her tongue into his butt. He groaned and gloated into the camera as she swirled her tongue as best as she could. "You chose the wrong profession, Jessica! You were born to be an ass-munching whore!"

He ground his ass over her face for a little longer, then he got up, turned around and spun Jess around on the couch by her hair, turning her so until she laid on her back, the head rested against the backrest , her ass lying right on the edge, her legs pointing upwards, resting against Nacho's muscular chest. "You don't look so pretty anymore!" he told her. Without waiting for an reaction he grabbed her panties that still dangled around her knees and pulled them off, leaving the Hollywood-starlet completely naked, except for the one black, strappy sandal on her right foot. "I can't fuck you if I have to look into a messy face like yours!"

With that he reached out and pulled Jessica's own silk-panties over her head, all the way down to her nose, leaving only her lips and chin uncovered. Then he grabbed a handful of her disheveled curls through each leghole and knotted them loosely together, securing the panties on her head. "Better!" he grinned, while Jessica moaned in humiliation.

Then he pushed her legs onto his shoulders, navigated his penis towards her sopping hole and leaned forward, almost bending the girl over double. He lined himself up, letting the first half inch of his dick get grabbed by the muscles of her velvety cunt, but didn't push in. "Ask me to fuck you!" he ordered.

At this point, Jessica's reaction was mechanical; the thinking part of her brain was still in a daze. "Fuck me," she whispered in her nasal voice, "...please..."

I moved quickly to find the perfect position to capture Jessica Alba's first vaginal penetration on camera. When I was ready I gave Nacho a little nod, signaling him that I was ready. He gave me a grin, the turned his attention back to the starlet beneath him. Bracing his muscles he slowly pushed forward. Jessica's mouth gaped open and her body tensed when he entered her. Slowly but persistently the broad man worked his way in, stretching her tunnel open. "Damn, she's wet!" he growled when he was about half-way buried inside. She whimpered softly when Nacho pulled back an inch, her hips bucking upwards to keep him inside. Then he pushed back in, a little harder this time, making her moan. Finally her cunt had swallowed his whole cock, his balls lay snugly against her ass.

Stopping for a second, Nacho let the situation sink in and gave her a little time to get accustomed before he started moving his hips. He began to pump his cock at a lazy pace, testing different angles for a while. I saw Jessica's hands wander down to her own ass. She grabbed her buttocks and spread them apart to allow deeper penetration. I moved in for a shot from behind filming her lithe frame beneath Nacho's big body. Her feet over his shoulders, pointing straight at the ceiling, her toes curling with the sensation. Beneath Nacho, her ass was being lifted off the couch by the position. Her little brown asshole on full display, Nacho's balls slapped against it with every thrust, making it tense up again and again. Above that, a beautiful picture of how her pussy lips stretched open, wrapping tightly around the pistoning cock. I noticed the white, foamy traces that her vagina left on Nacho's cock, indication for how turned on she was.

Nacho gradually built up his pace. After exploring her cunt, finding her good spots he began to quicken, using his gained knowledge to make the "Dark Angel" moan like the slut she obviously was.

"H... harder," she demanded breathlessly, her panties still on her head. She let go of her own ass and grabbed Nacho's instead, trying to pull him deeper into her with every thrust. And he was happy to fulfill that wish. He leant even further forward, pinning Jessica's legs against the backrest of the couch, and really ploughed away.

Within seconds, the room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh, the screeching of the couch and Jessica's screams of pleasure, while Nacho hurled insult after degrading insult at her, "Yeah, you love that, you little Hollywood whore! You need it rough, you dirty slut, don't you?! You fucking cum dumpster!"

"Oh... oh... ohjesus... I'm gonna CUMMM!" Jess suddenly squealed, tensing already. Me and Nacho obviously thought the same thing as he quickly grabbed her panties and pulled them off her head, loosening the knot in the process. Her face was beet red with pleasure, the gooey mascara-saliva-mix still smeared all over her features, her mouth wide open! Her eyes danced wildly in their sockets as she was quickly reaching her peak.

Then she reached her climax. Her whole body bucked as sparks ran through every inch. She tensed so hard she had almost thrown Nacho off, but he held on and at the same time continued to fuck her, prolonging her orgasm. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head until only the whites were visible and her lips formed soundless words. Then she let out a blood-curdling scream.

Nacho and I exchanged an amused look. The starlet was in a world of pleasure right now. Seeing a girl have an orgasm is always fun, but Jess really was a show. This had never happened to me before, but I was close to cumming in my pants!

After a while Jessica slowly calmed. Her body relaxed and her screams faded. Her eyes were closed and she breathed heavily, still slightly rocked by Nacho's slowing thrusts. Then he pulled out, her vagina making a loud obscene squishing sound as his cock left her and he stepped back. I filmed a close-up of her slightly gaping cunt, twitching and jerking with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her legs flopped down. Nacho caught her right foot and almost gently unstrapped her sandal and pulled it off. "Turn around, puta!" he ordered, his voice not showing a single sign of affection, "Show me that ass!"

Jessica feebly opened her eyes under great effort. She looked at Nacho, then at me for a second, then slowly, with shaky limbs, she moved. Getting on all fours, she weakly rested her upper body on top of the backrest. The position showed off her great bum to us.

SLAPSLAPSLAP!

She yelped and jumped with shock when Nacho spanked her ass several times hard, using the sole of her own sandal. It left her buttocks trembling and red, showing the outlines of the footwear. Then Nacho flung the sandal across the room and stepped up to her. Both he and Jessica grunted as he re-entered her pussy. This time he didn't start slow, as she was already loose and prepared, but immediately began to fuck her hard. Every other thrust he planted a firm spank on her buttocks, making Jess whimper every time and slowly giving her ass a nice, red shade.

He grabbed a fistful of her curly hair and sharply pulled back, making her raise her head. The rough fucking seemed to waken Jessica up from her daze. Instead of just taking the dicking, she began to meet his thrusts, slamming her hips against his. "Yeah! Fuck! Me!" she grunted loudly.