Jessica Alba: Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nacho and I were equally surprised at her fast regeneration, but Nacho felt challenged and did his best to fuck her harder. I moved around to the front to get more of Jessica's emotions.

Her expression was beautifully intense! Her teeth were grit and bared and her eyes showed an incredibly determined, grim expression as she threw herself back at the Latino stud behind her. She looked at me, continually rocked by his thrusts, holding on to the backrest of the couch to steady herself and growled with pleasure.

Then Nacho abruptly pulled back on her hair, forcing Jess to straighten up, while still pounding her pussy at full speed. She grunted, but didn't resist as her back was forced into a vicious arch. Nacho's other hand lay around her exposed throat and he turned her head, so he was able to pull her into a kiss. The starlet let out a moan as her full lips were mashed against his, but she opened up compliantly and allowed his tongue to push in. The kiss was a little difficult as Nacho didn't relent driving his cock into Jessica's cunt, but they undeniably made a hot sight. Jessica with her eyes closed, tussled hair and wildly bouncing titties while Nacho was a picture of animalistic dominance as he forced his tongue into her open mouth, making the starlet groan in pleasure.

After almost a minute of intense making out, the Latino pulled back and starred into the actresses face, enjoying the wild, horny look in her eyes. He let go of her neck and gave her two lighter slaps to her cheek before he pushed her back down again. Jessica groaned as her upper body collided loudly with the leather backrest, but then continued to moan as the pleasure radiating from her fucked pussy washed the pain away. "Guh... Oh... Fuck ME... please!" she begged, almost delirious from the delicious sensations washing through her abused body.

Nacho reached beneath her and grabbed her swinging boobs with both hands, kneading them and using them as handles to pull her back with even more force. He focused the attention of his fingers on her nipples, rubbing and twisting the erect, light-brown nubs.

I noticed that my friend began to tire. Even though he tried and still managed to fuck the "Sin City"-actress hard, his movements weren't as powerful as before. I made eye contact and gave him a hand sign, to which he nodded in agreement.

Jessica shrieked in surprise when Nacho suddenly let himself fall backwards, taking her with him, lifting her in the air, still impaled on his cock with her legs flailing. The porn star crashed hard on his back onto the surface of the low couch table. Jess, who landed on top of him, gasped as the hard impact drove his shaft deeper into her pussy than ever before. She looked confused for a moment as she sat now on top of him in reverse cowgirl position, breathing hard and with his cock buried in her cunt. She yelped as Nacho gave her already flushed ass-cheek another loud smack. "Your turn now, puta!" he growled, "Ride me!"

She sat there for another moment, collecting her energy and focusing on the task at hand. She planted her feet firmly on the floor on either side of Nacho's body and placed her hands on his knees to steady herself. Then she slowly lifted her hips, letting his dick slide halfway out of her thoroughly lubricated cunt before she pushed down again, moaning as his shaft stretched her pussy, sending sparks up her spine. "Ohfck... Oh... Ohyes!" she whined, her voice barely audible.

I was amazed by the pure bliss that showed on Jessica's sweaty face. She looked as if she was made to get fucked hard and thoroughly enjoyed fulfilling her destiny. Nacho lay back and relaxed, letting the actress do all the work for a while. He watched her ass bounce on his lap, the erotic ripple of her buttocks when they met his groin. During our shoots I often wished I was in his position, but the wish had never been so strong before. Watching someone else fuck the shit out of Jessica Alba was the sweetest torture you could ever imagine.

Jessica was now for the first time in control of the fuck, she could set the pace and intensity however she wished. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the penetration. Slowly she began to ride faster. Her legs began to grow a little tired after a while, so she changed her squatting position to kneeling on top of him. She moaned and whimpered like a true slut as Nacho put his hands on her ass again and started kneading the firm flesh. She began to rotate her waist on top of his cock, using her cunt muscles to divinely massage Nacho's cock. "Damn, Jessica," Nacho groaned, admiration in his voice, "Gotta give it to you, you've got skills!"

Jess smiled with her eyes closed at the compliment, but the smile immediately faltered when she felt Nacho's thumb lightly probe against her asshole. "Uh! Nervous, puta?" Nacho grinned as he felt her muscle flinch under his finger. But Jess didn't seem to be bothered; she didn't miss a beat and simply continued to roll her hips as her puckered backdoor was gently rubbed.

"Stick that finger in my ass!" Jess growled through clenched teeth, demanding the lewd act herself. Nacho was happy to comply. Slowly and carefully he worked the thick finger past her sphincter into the actress' tight, warm rectum. She moaned loudly as her butt was penetrated and her eyes fluttered open. "Ohyessss!" she hissed. She sat up straight on his cock, taking the weight off her hands so she could reach back to once again spread her buttocks open to give Nacho easier access.

Nacho began to finger her ass, steadily he worked his finger around inside the starlet's anus, loosening the muscle up. From time to time he pulled out and collected some of her plentiful flowing pussy juice, using it to lubricate her back entry. Jessica obviously loved the treatment, her face showed delighted reactions to every movement he made. "Mmmmmyeah... finger that little asshole!" she purred, lost in the sensations.

Suddenly Nacho decided this had taken long enough. He abruptly pulled free from her ass and planted both hands on her flushed buttocks. Then, with a mighty shove, he sent the actress flying through the air.

Jessica was completely taken by surprise. She gasped loudly as her cunt was suddenly vacated and she was hurled into the air. She hit the floor hard and grunted as she fell into a heap on hands and knees. Angry, she turned her head to glare at Nacho for treating her like this, but then her eyes widened in surprise when she saw that he had gotten up from the table and now towered over her.

"Oww!" she exclaimed loudly as the grinning Latino once again grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her to her feet, and then jerked back down, forcing her to bend forward. Her hands shot up by reflex to take some of the pressure off her scalp, but it was useless.

"Let's go for a little walk, bitch!" Nacho growled and started walking. Jessica yelped in horror as she was dragged after him, forced to keep her bent state by his hand. She stumbled helplessly after him, barely able to keep up without falling over. She furiously protested as she had just been ripped out of heaven and was now dragged around like cattle, but Nacho didn't show any mercy.

I had to fight hard to suppress a chuckle as I watched the strange show, but at the same time it was hot! Her position once more showed off Mrs. Alba's gorgeous derriere beautifully to the camera as Nacho dragged her in circles across the room.

Finally Nacho reached the door to the balcony. Quickly he threw it open and stepped out into the warm afternoon sun. My mouth went dry when I saw how the light made Jessica's sweat-kissed little body gleam. My friend then pulled her head up and looked into her face. The pain in her scalp had brought the tears back to her eyes and now she stared back at him with fury in her eyes. "Well, that was fun, puta," Nacho chuckled, "But now it's time to leave the house..."

Jessica gave him a confused look that quickly turned to terror when Nacho wound up and then with force shoved her towards the rim of the balcony. The naked actress stumbled backwards, her arms flailing wildly, then her hip hit the balustrade hard. But the force carried her further and Jessica and I let out a simultaneous, horrified scream as she fell backwards off the balcony. The last thing I saw of her was her shocked face and her desperately twisting body.

At this second I thought Nacho had turned from crazy to lunatic, that he had just badly hurt, maybe even killed someone. And not just someone: Jessica Alba, fucking world-famous hot piece of ass! But then I heard a loud, splashing sound. I never felt so relieved in my entire life when I realized that beneath the balcony was the villa's pool. I stormed to the balustrade and looked down, seeing Jessica's struggling form beneath the water's surface. Nacho laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. "I scared you, didn't I?" he grinned. Before I could say anything he jumped after her off the balcony, hitting the water loudly

I looked to my right and saw stairs leading down to the pool area. Quickly I ran down, always keeping the lens on the scene in the pool.

Jessica had landed in the pool first, but the shock had paralyzed her, so Nacho was actually the first to come up. The water wasn't that deep, it only went up to his chest when he stood. Two seconds later, Jess came up, breaking through the surface, but before she could gasp for air, Nacho had her in a tight grip again and forced her back under water. She struggled wildly, but he didn't let her up for almost twenty seconds. When he finally allowed her back up he merely gave her a second to catch a quick lungful of oxygen before he pushed her down again for another fifteen seconds. When he finally pulled her back up, the starlet was couching hard and spitting out water. He then gave me a sign with his hand and I stopped the camera.

"You wanna take a little break, Jessica?" he asked her. It was strange to see, one second a madman who almost drowned her he now asked her with honest concern for her wellbeing.

"I didn't use my safe word, did I?" Jessica panted, still coughing a little, but looking at him with a daring look in her eyes.

Nacho and I exchanged a surprised look, but then he shrugged and I restarted the camera. He grabbed her throat and pulled her close, so their noses were no more than two inches apart. "Fine, puta!" he hissed, the familiar coldness back in his voice, "Now let's find out if that ass of yours is as good as it looks!" Then he lifted her up into his arms and carried her up the underwater-stairs out of the pool up to one of the deckchairs and threw her down.

Jessica landed on her back on the padded chair. She wiped her soaked hair out of her face and shot us a concerned look. I could see her nervousness in her eyes. The easy part was over. Now she'd get fucked in the ass by a famous, well-hung porn star, whom she paid to be extra rough with her...

Nacho reached down and grabbed her feet in both hands, then pulled them into the air. "Hold those legs!" he ordered. Jess complied, hugging her thighs, pressing her knees against her tits, a position that granted nice access to her butt. Nacho picked up a bottle of lube from the floor beside the lounger that he apparently had deposited there. He obviously had planned the encounter to end by the pool. He squirted some into his right palm, then threw the bottle away. Kneeling down on the chair he planted his left hand on Jessica's bronze ass-cheek and pulled her crack open, once more exposing her little butthole to my camera. Jess gasped when the cool lube first made contact with her rosebud, but soon relaxed and enjoyed the attention paid to the divine body-part.

Nacho massaged the jelly in, gently and thoroughly, making sure to cover the outer part of her asshole with plenty of lubrication before he inserted a finger to rub it into her insides, too. She inhaled sharply when her butt was invaded, but after a few seconds, the sensations had her moaning with pleasure. "Yeah, you love having stuff in your culo, huh, puta?" Nacho grinned, adding a second finger to further limber up her sphincter. Her blissful whimpering was answer enough and soon he even forced a third one into her ass.

After a few minutes of this Nacho finally decided that she was ready. He scooted closer and pushed the head of his cock against her loosened up butthole. He grabbed her legs and placed them both on his left shoulder as he leant over her. Jess wedged her hand between her thighs and found her sex. Gently she began to rub her erect clit and she closed her eyes as she braced herself.

I moved to find the perfect angle. Not only did I have to get her ass into the shot when Nacho pushed in, but also her face to capture her expressions for eternity. Once I was satisfied with my position I gave Nacho the heads up. Jess placed her free hand on his arm. "Go slow, please..." she begged, her pleading look betrayed her nervousness. Then her eyes went wide, almost popped out of their sockets when Nacho pushed forward, forcing the head of his cock past her sphincter. "Ohgawd!" she mewled as her ring muscle was stretched open. I could see her toes wriggle, curling and straightening frantically and she bit her pouty lips to keep from screaming out as Nacho pressed his cock into her ass. He pushed his way into her mercilessly and when he was finally buried balls-deep in her rectum she couldn't help but let out a little scream.

Nacho proudly grinned into the camera. "Jessica Alba is now my personal anal whore!" he gloated. Turning back to Jessica he forcefully slapped her cheek, making her wince. "Say it!" he demanded.

Jess looked at him, degraded. The shame of getting fucked in the ass on camera by a stranger who didn't show the slightest sign of respect for her was getting to her. "I'm your anal whore!" she whined quietly. Nacho pulled back, then brutally pushed back in, making the actress groan. "Say it into the camera!" he ordered.

Jessica looked at me. Her eyes were red and bloodshot from crying. The pool water had washed the caked saliva off her face and revealed her stunning natural beauty again, even though her features were scrunched up in discomfort. "I, Jessica Alba, am Nacho Vidal's personal anal whore!" she pressed out past grit teeth, glaring at the camera.

"Good bitch!" the Latino stud commended, then he started to fuck her ass.

He didn't hold back this time, already beginning at a fast pace as he ploughed into her. Jessica had been well prepared and lubricated, otherwise the hung man might have torn her apart, but she still couldn't stop herself from squealing when her butt was so roughly penetrated. She feverishly rubbed her cunt, trying to distract herself. "Owww ... Please... slow down!" she gasped, yet didn't use her safe word.

Instead Nacho moved up from his knees to squatting position to get a better angle and hammer away at her ass even faster, which she quitted with even shriller yelps. Her fingers really worked her cunt now and despite herself, she was obviously wet. The girl was getting off to the rough handling!

After a while moans filtered through her screams and she sounded more like she was enjoying herself. Her back arched off the lounger as she bucked against Nacho and she seemed to be close to cumming. Her fingers dug into her cunt as she manipulated her sensitive spots and she even began to spur him on. "Ohyes! Fuck that booty! Give it to me!" she grunted.

Nacho didn't mind that, but the intense fucking session was slowly taking its toll on his stamina, so he changed his style up from the fast, short thrusts to long, powerful ones, that she seemed to love, gauging from her reaction. But both of them were so caught up in the act that neither of them noticed that with every thrust Nacho pushed Jessica a little further across the lounger and inch after inch they neared the edge until finally it happened.

With a loud THUD! Jessica fell off the deckchair, her shoulders and the back of her head hitting the warm sandstone tiles hard, leaving her dazed and moaning with pain. However, her back was still pressed against the lounger, which lifted her ass in the air, making it the highest point of her doubled over body. Nacho didn't care; he simply stood over her and fucked her upraised butt in piledriver position, continuing without even checking on the actress. "That's the right position for you, puta!" he growled, "Your most valuable body part in the air for easy access!"

After a few seconds, Jessica came out of her daze. The degrading position seemed to turn her on even more and she grabbed her butt cheeks to spread them apart and give him even more access to her most precious of holes. "Yeah! Rape that ass! Ohgod!" she shouted at him.

I moved in front of Nacho and quickly caught his attention. I formed a circle with thumb and index finger and shot him a questioning look. He nodded and focused back on the submissive girl. He gave her butt a couple of extra hard thrusts that made her moan, then he stopped, his dick buried balls-deep in her ass. Jess looked at him, confusion plainly on her face. "Keep it spread, puta!" he ordered. Then he slowly and carefully pulled his cock back, all the way until finally his cockhead popped out, making the slut whimper. I moved in and captured the gaping hole of her anus for eternity, but quickly her ring muscle pulled tight, closing the opened ass.

"Relax it, cunt!" Nacho growled, again plunging his full length into her loosened bum, then pulling out. Again, her inexperienced butthole quickly tightened up. She looked up at us, an apologizing look in her eyes. Nacho tried it two more times, trying to get her rear entrance to gape open for a little longer, but it didn't work, leaving him increasingly frustrated. Finally he had enough. "Damned, puta!" he cursed. He bent down, placed the backs of his hands together and slowly forced his middle and index fingers into her ass, an action that made her legs struggle lightly, "What are you d... Oooh," Jessica moaned as Nacho used his fingers to pull her butthole open, stretching the tight muscle. I and Nacho grinned like school boys as we saw the rosy inside of her gaping butt, then Nacho collected some saliva and spit into the opening."Ohgod," Jessica whined, blushing with humiliation.

After holding the pose for a few seconds to torment her even more, Nacho stepped back and sat down on the lounger. "Come on, puta, sit on my lap!" he said, pointing at his erect cock.

Jessica groaned and slowly complied. It looked like a great deal of work for her to get on her feet and it took her a moment. Then she awkwardly paddled over to Nacho. She seemed spent, like an inferior boxer in the final round, barely able to stay on her feet. Slowly she turned around, her back to him. Nacho grabbed her hips and slowly guided her down. She reached beneath herself and grabbed his dick, aiming it at her asshole. She found her opening and lined him up, then she took a second to collect herself and closed her eyes. They both grunted when his cock slid in. "Fuck, that's tight!" Nacho growled as she slowly sank into his lap.

Finally he was buried to the hilt inside. He let his hands wander from her hips, over her sweaty body, up to her tits. She moaned softly as he squeezed them lightly. "What are you waiting for, bitch?" he hissed into her ear.

Jessica didn't answer. Instead she pulled her legs up one after the other and planted her feet on top of his thighs. Then she leaned back against his muscular body. She turned her head to look into his eyes as she slowly lifted her hips. With a loud, blissful gasp she then slammed herself back down. She quickly started to ride him, picking up a speed that was in no way behind the one Nacho had abused her with minutes earlier.

I looked at Jessica, still unable to believe what I saw. She stared into the camera and there was no hint left of the beautiful starlet that had entered the front door about an hour ago. She was the image of a whore, riding a guy with his cock up her ass, her bald, glistening cunt on full display, her nipples protruding between Nacho's kneading fingers and a look of greedy horniness in her eyes. There was nothing classy about this woman: she was just a desperate, cock-hungry slut!