Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers

Her voice was starting to shake, and so was her hand as she put the phone back. She turned and glanced at Jay with a resigned look.

"I can't do this."

Jay just smiled.

"Of course you can. Now let's get going."

"But I feel terrible."

He leaned forward, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Then I'll make you feel good."

He prompted her back to the car, opening her door for her.

"Oh and by the way."

She looked up at him as she sat down.

"I want you to put on that little outfit again."

Jessica was shocked.

"Now?"

"You bet. You can use the bathroom in the store. I'll wait here."

He reached behind the seat and grabbed a trench coat.

"Here" he said, handing her the coat. "You can wear this over top."

Jessica pondered for a moment before taking the outfit and the coat and heading off to the store. She returned five minutes later, pulling the coat tight about her body. She got into the car and the pair were off once again.

"Take off the coat" Jay said as they pulled onto the freeway again.

"But what if someone sees me?"

He looked over to her. "Good."

Soon Jessica was stretched out in her tiny lingerie with Jay running his hand over the smooth skin of her leg. She felt a little exposed and also a little exited. She closed her eyes and moaned as Jay began to stroke her slit through the panties.

"Take them off" he commanded.

She did as she was told, sliding the tiny g-string down her legs. Jay replaced his hand, this time bringing his fingers in contact with her exposed pussy. She instantly became wet under his touch, feeling his finger slide along her lips before dipping inside her hot cunt. She was getting so worked up she hardly noticed that Jay had taken an exit and was now cruising down a long empty road. She placed one foot up on the dashboard, spreading her legs wide. Jay's fingers began to slowly massage her clit as she groaned with pleasure. He then brought his fingers up to her mouth. Reluctantly Jessica opened her lips and took the fingers inside, tasting herself. She started to suck the fingers as if they were a cock, sliding her lips up and down as her own fingers gripped his hand. He pulled his hand away replaced it between her legs. But instead of going back to her pussy, he reached under, lightly touching her asshole.

Jessica started to protest, but decided to just lay back and let him have his way. She even raised her ass off the seat to allow him better access.. James never touched her asshole.

Jay started running the tip of his finger in a circular motion over the rim of her ass. With each circle he pressed a little harder, causing Jessica to take quick little breaths. He then pushed harder, forcing his finger knuckle deep into her butt hole. Jessica wasn't used to having anything in her ass, but she was enjoying the reaming she was getting from her new lover. She started to rub her clit as Jay's finger slid in and out. The feeling was intense. Then it stopped.

Jay withdrew his finger and pulled the car over to the side of the road. Without a word he turned the car off and got out. He walked around to the other side and opened Jessica's door. She was looking around frantically trying to cover her exposed body. She started to relax when she realized how isolated they were.

Jay leaned in and pulled Jessica from the car. She was really starting to wonder what he had in mind. Here she was, in the middle of nowhere, dressed in high heels, garters, a lacy little bra, and nothing more than a transparent skirt covering her most private area. Jay took her by the hand and led her around to the front of the car. He then roughly spun her around and bent her over the hood of the car. Flipping the little skirt up over her ass, Jay dropped to his knees. Jessica could feel his mouth traveling up the back of her leg. her body tingled as he touched her pussy with his tongue. After giving her lips a few licks he straightened his tongue and thrust it into her hot little hole. He sent his head back and forth, fucking Jessica with his tongue. She could feel the hot sun beating down on her back as Jay wiggled his tongue inside her. Just as she was about to have her second orgasm of the day he stopped.

She silently cursed him for teasing her, as his mouth worked it's way upwards, nibbling at her ass. He then spread her asscheeks wide. She had never felt so violated in her entire life and she loved it. A gasp escaped her lips as his tongue touched the rim of her ass. He licked up and down the length of her crack before settling in on her tiny puckered hole.

"Oh my God, Yes!!" she moaned.

Jessica had never felt anything so exquisite in her entire life. Jay reached a hand under her and began stroking her mound as he continued rimming her. He placed his lips around her asshole and pushed his tongue into her. She bit down hard on her own finger as he slid two fingers into her wet little cunt. He then pulled his face from Jessica's ass and unzipped his pants.

"I bet you loved having my tongue up your ass, didn't you" Jay said, pulling his erect cock out of his pants.

"Oh yes, I loved it!" she returned, looking back as him.

He grabbed a hold of her hips and roughly pulled her up towards him.

"I'll bet your sweet little boyfriend doesn't lick your ass does he?"

"N..No."

Jay placed the head of his dick at the entrance to Jessica's moist love tunnel. He started to push forward, then stopped. Jessica looked back at him with pleading eyes. "Please." she said.

"Tell me what you want!"

"I want you!"

"No! Tell me what you want!"

"I want your cock inside me!"

Jessica let out a shriek as Jay buried himself to the hilt in her wet cooze. He immediately grabbed a hold of her slender hips and started pounding his dick into her. The force of his thrusts were causing Jessica's breasts to mash into the hood of the hot car. With each one she would inch a little farther up the hood. Jay would then pull her back down onto his thick, rock hard cock.

Licking his finger, he placed it against her asshole and slid it inside as he fucked her. Jessica groaned with delight at the sensation of completely filled up. Between the sounds of Jay's hips bucking against her ass and her own sensuous moans, she heard another noise.

It was the sound of an approaching vehicle! Jessica started to panic. She tried to get up but Jay held her in place, his finger and cock still embedded deep inside her.

"Someone's coming!" she yelped, struggling against her lover.

"Just relax." Jay said, holding her in place. She could hear the sound of the car getting closer. She looked to the side to see a car of teenage boys pull up beside her and Jay.

The boys were calling out, and hooting as if they were at a strip club. Her face went bright red. Jay paid them no attention, and just continued fucking her. He changed from fast fucking to slow, deep thrusts as he leaned forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Yeah! Fuck that slut!" The boys' cheering was unrelenting.

That's what she was. A slut. She was supposed to be getting married in a week, but here she was on the side of a road somewhere getting fucked from behind while a bunch of horny teenagers cheered her on.

"Do you like being watched?" Jay asked, pulling her head back even farther.

Jessica grimaced from the pain as he slammed his dick into her hard, while holding her hair tightly in one hand.

"Do you?" He repeated.

"Yes. I love it! I feel so nasty!"

Jay increased his fucking, sliding his tool in and out with abandon.

"You are nasty, baby! A nasty little slut!"

"Yes, I'm your nasty little slut!"

Jessica's words must have set him off, because the instant she said them, Jay pulled out of her well-fucked pussy. Grabbing her hair, he spun her around and pushed her into a squatting position, bringing her level with his cock. His hand was fast at work, jerking his huge dick. Jessica just looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth.

The first stream of jism splashed off her cheek and struck her in the eye.. The second landed right on her tongue. The third hit her in the chin, and she lowered he head to try and catch the rest of it in her succulent little mouth. When Jay was finally done, Jessica's face was a mess of cum, although she had managed to get most of the creamy liquid between her lips.

The boys were really going wild now, and the humility was beginning to set in.

"Way to go man!" one yelled to Jay. Jay only smiled and made his way back into the car. Jessica did her best to cover herself as she too, quickly got into the car.

Jessica used her panties to wipe her face clean and started to get back into her normal clothes.

"Uh uh!" Jay grabbed her clothes from her.

Jessica crossed her arms feigning a look of anger. Jay looked over at her smiling.

"You didn't get off yet. You have to finish the job."

"By myself?"

"That's right."

"But I..."

"Just do as I tell you."

"Okay I guess I..."

"Rub your clit!"

Jessica did as she was told, pressing two fingers to her sensitive button.. She began to move her fingers in a circular motion applying pressure to her clit.

"That's it baby. Rub your pussy!"

Jessica closed her eyes and let her fingers work. The motion of the car and Jay's voice were acting together to turn her on.

"Now take your finger and slide it into your tight little pussy."

Jessica was starting to moan as she slipped a finger into her hot, wet hole.

"What are you thinking about?" Jay asked. "Are you thinking about your husband? I doubt it. What are you thinking about, Jessica?"

"I'm thinking about your cock!"

"And what about my cock?"

She was rubbing her clit faster now as he interrogated her. Her other hand was busy slipping a slender finger in and out of her pussy.

"I'm thinking about you shoving your cock into my wet pussy."

"Good. Now take your finger out and suck it!"

She did as she was told, bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking it gently.

"Now take that finger and put it up your asshole!"

Jessica placed her wet finger against her puckered rim, and started to push.

"That's it. Show me what a dirty little slut you are!"

"Mmmmm," she moaned as her finger slipped in up to the knuckle.

"You like when I call you a slut don't you?"

"Uh huh!" Her body was starting to quiver. "I'm your little slut!"

"Cum for me slut! Cum with your finger up your ass like the whore you are!"

"OHH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! Jessica's body went into convulsions as she came to orgasm. Jay just smiled. After it had died down, she slumped down into the seat, fatigued and sweaty, staring out at the open road.

Next stop: Las Vegas.

To be Continued...

Please send comments or requests.

damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers
12