Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela shows Jess how sluts should act.
6.8k words
4.36
103.8k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers

Chapter 4: A Day With Angela

Jessica felt pretty groggy when she woke up. She yawned and ran her fingers through her tangled, matted hair. Her body was stiff and she had a mild headache.

"Morning sunshine!" A feminine voice rang out.

Jessica sat up to see Angela standing at the mirror, putting on a pair of earrings.

"I thought you were going to sleep all day."

"Where's Jay?" Jessica asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, he went out for the day. He asked me to take you out and show you a good time."

Jessica yawned one more time and then pushed the covers off her tired body. She then promptly pulled them right back after noticing that she was completely naked.

"Oh come on now Jess!" Angela said. "After what we did last night you can't be embarrassed!"

Jessica slumped back onto the soft bed and covered her face with her hand.

"I can't believe I did that!" she groaned.

Angela laughed.

"Hurry up. We have a lot to do today."

"Yeah, I can imagine." Jessica said under her breath.

* * * * *

Jessica took her time in the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on her naked body. She gave her legs and pussy a quick shave, before getting out and drying off. She then dried her hair, before getting dressed and applying her makeup. She put on her new white leather pants and complemented it with a small light-blue top with spaghetti straps that exposed her midriff. She noticed that Angela was dressed in a short red latex dress that showcased her beautiful breasts. Over top she had a small black jacket on. Her hair was up in a makeshift bun, and her ears were adorned with silver hoop earrings.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"I'm ready." Jessica replied. "Where are we going?"

Angela smiled and headed for the door.

"Everywhere!"

* * * *

The two women soon found themselves in a small cafe, sipping cappuccinos and nibbling on a muffin.

"So you're getting married huh?" Angela asked.

The question caught Jessica off guard.

"Umm, yeah. Yes I am. How did you know?"

"You mean besides that rock on your finger?"

Jessica looked down at her hand. She had hardly noticed her engagement ring that last few days. It made her feel naughty to know that she had done all that kinky stuff, with the symbol of her devotion to James still placed on her finger.

"So do you like it?" Angela asked.

"Like what?"

"The infidelity. Cheating. Whatever you want to call it."

Jessica dropped her muffin and stared into her cup.

"I hate to say this, but... Yes. I love it. I love the freedom of being able to do whatever I feel. Just letting loose with no inhibitions."

"Do you feel guilty?"

"All the time. I think that's what I like the most. It's a thrill. I've never felt anything like it before."

Angela took a sip of her coffee.

"Well, since you're getting hitched next week, you should have as much fun as possible. Explore all of your fantasies."

"ALL my fantasies?"

"Sure. If you see something you want, take it! You have to be more demanding."

"Demanding?"

"That's right. For example, I've been noticing you eyeing up our waiter."

"No I haven't!"

"Jess, you've had your eyes glued to him from the minute we got in here! You can't fool me."

"Well, he is kind of cute."

"Fuckable?"

"Angela, keep your voice down."

"Answer me!"

"Okay, okay. Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I would like to fuck him!"

"Then do it?"

"What?"

"When he brings the bill. Do it."

A few minute later the waiter came to the table.

"Can I get you ladies anything else?"

Jessica looked up at him. "Well...Umm..I..Would you like..."

Angela giggled to herself as Jessica blushed a deep shade of red. It was time for her to come to the rescue.

"What my friend is trying to say is that she would really like to fuck you!"

Jessica's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. The waiter seemed just as surprised.

"Well... I have a break in fifteen minutes." he stammered.

"Perfect!" Angela said. "Name the place!"

"How about my car? It's the black SUV out back."

"Sounds good! She'll be there."

* * * *

Jessica was a little nervous as she made her way though the parking lot. She looked around before spotting the waiter standing by his car. She made her way over to him, trying to force a smile.

"Hi," he said. He seemed as nervous as she was.

"Hi," she replied.

In order to avoid any uncomfortable small talk, Jessica stepped up and kissed him. He returned the kiss, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth. After a few moments, she pulled away and made her way towards the door of his vehicle.

Sitting down in the back seat, Jessica pulled him to her and resumed her passionate kiss. He started to loosen up and his hands began to roam her body. Jessica grabbed his hand and placed it forcefully on her breast, Getting the hint, the waiter gave her tit a strong squeeze as he thrusted his hips into her. She dropped her hand to his crotch and unzipped his pants.

"This must be my lucky day!" he moaned as Jessica fished his cock out of his pants.

"Sit back." she ordered, becoming more forceful by the second.

The young man did as he was told, slumping back in the seat, spreading his legs. Jessica lowered her head and looked into his eyes as she let his dick pass between her lips. She let her lips slide down his shaft, as her tongue teased him from the inside, swirling around his head. Pulling it out again, she started running her tongue along his sensitive skin, getting it nice and wet. She then swallowed up his glistening pole, taking it deep into her throat. She was enjoying sucking this strange man's dick, but she couldn't wait to have him buried up to the balls in her pussy!

A string of saliva connected her tongue to the head of his cock as she pulled away. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I want you in me!"

It took a little work for Jessica to peel her tight leather pants off, but soon she was clad only in a pair of sheer black panties as she straddled his lap. They started kissing again as he rubbed her pussy through the thin fabric. Jessica reached down and pulled the underwear to the side to give him better access. She moaned as he slipped a couple fingers into her hot, wet cunt. As Jessica was enjoying his touch she reached over and grabbed her purse. Reaching in, she removed the condom that Angela had given her.

In a lust filled frenzy, she ripped the package open and rolled the rubber device down his erect cock. Jessica then lowered herself down onto the rigid pole. He wasn't incredibly large, but filled her up nicely. He pushed her shirt up and was playing with her tits as she began to grind on his cock. It felt a little weird fucking with a condom, after all the "bareback" action she had been receiving lately.

He started to thrust up into her, as he grabbed her asscheeks with both hands. Jessica wrapped her arms around him and sucked his neck as she bounced up and down. The more they fucked, the wetter her pussy got as it slid along his shaft. Neither said anything. The only sounds were the quiet moans of pleasure that escaped Jessica's lips.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said in an anxious voice.

Suddenly Jessica lifted herself off his dick, and in one lighting quick movement she rolled the condom off his dick. Jessica then lowered herself back down onto his rod.

"Cum in my pussy!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

Almost instantly the man jerked forward as he unloaded a huge torrent of cum into Jessica's hot little cunt. She continued bouncing on his dick until he started to go limp.

Sliding off her moist panties, Jessica used them to wipe up some of the excess cum that was dripping down her legs. She then tossed them to him and started to get dressed. She kissed him one last time on the cheek, said "thanks", and left the vehicle. She didn't even ask his name.

* * * * *

"I feel like such a slut."

"Good."

Angela and Jessica were walking down the street talking about the events of the past hour.

"So you let him cum inside you?"

"Yes, I don't know what came over me. I had to have it!"

"You are a slut!" Angela giggled.

Jessica gave her a playful shove.

Suddenly Angela stopped and turned to her.

"I want to see!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

Angela grabbed Jessica and pulled her into a nearby restaurant. They made their way to the bathroom and Angela immediately dropped to her knees in front of Jessica. Reaching up, she unzipped her pants and began to pull them down.

"Ooooh, no panties!"

Yanking down the tight leather pants, Angela saw the waiter's cum dribbling down the side of Jessica's leg. Sticking out her tongue, she licked up a small amount of the warm cream from her leg.

"Mmmm. Not bad."

Angela then buried her face in Jessica's freshly fucked cunt, shoving her tongue inside. She was pushing her face into Jessica's mound licking at the cum she found there. She then flicked the tip of her tongue across her clit, teasing her a little, before rising back to her feet. Angela then pressed her lips to Jessica's, pushing her tongue inside her mouth. Jessica could taste the waiter's cum on Angela's lips.

Breaking away, Angela smiled.

"Let's go." she said. "We have shopping to do."

The two women made their way down the busy streets, stopping in now and then, to browse in certain stores.

"Here we go." Angela said, stopping before a small shoe store. "I think I could use some new shoes. How about you?"

I don't think I can afford it." Jessica replied.

Angela was shaking her head.

"Jess, Jess, Jess. Watch and learn."

Jessica followed her new companion into the store.

The were greeted by a man wearing a light gray suit. He was about 35, with glasses. Not unattractive by any means, but quite skinny.

"Hello ladies. How may I help you today?"

Angela gave him a big sexy smile and walked over to him.

"Well why don't you show us what you have." she purred, running her finger down his chest.

"Uh... Sure! I mean... yes, of course."

Jessica laughed to herself as the man stammered on. Angela picked out the most expensive pair of shoes in the place and sat down to try them on.

"I think I'm going to need a little assistance." she said, gazing up at him.

Like a flash, the man was on his knees helping Angela off with her shoes.

"You have very beautiful feet." he said.

"Thank you."

She lifted her leg, pointing her toes out straight as the man slid the new shoe onto her foot. He started blushing, and Jessica realized that Angela was not wearing any panties!! The man seemed a bit embarrassed and averted his eyes, eliciting a quiet giggle from Angela.

"A perfect fit!" Angela exclaimed, taking a few steps. "I'll take them."

As she sat back down she smiled at the man.

"So now, what kind of discount are you going to give me?" she asked.

The man seemed flustered.

"Well, actually, as much as I'd love to give you a discount, I really can't..."

His voice trailed off as Angela spread her legs giving him a good view.

"I'll tell you what." she said. "If you let me walk out of here with these babies on my feet, my friend Jessica here will suck your cock!"

"Angela!!" Jessica said, surprised at her friend's proposal.

"Just look at those lips." Angela continued. "Wouldn't you just love to have those wrapped around your cock?"

"Angela! Stop it!"

"Well, what do you say buddy? Is it a deal?"

The man looked a little confused.

"I...I guess so. If she's okay with it."

"Oh, she's okay with it."

"Angela! I am not okay with it!"

"Jess, remember what we talked about?"

"Yes, but..."

"Shhhhh. Let's get this show on the road."

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders. The salesman walked over, locked the door and then returned. Angela prompted Jessica to get on her knees, which she did obediently. The man walked over and stood before her.

"What are you waiting for Jess?" Angela said with a smirk.

Jessica gave her a playful look of mock contempt as she unzipped the man's pants.

"What's your name hon?" Angela asked as she walked up behind him."

"Roger."

"Hmmm. Nice name."

"Thanks."

Jessica pulled down his pants. He was wearing boxers and the head of his dick was poking through the hole in the front. She leaned in a gave it a flick of the tongue, tasting the small drop of pre-cum that sat there. Angela bent down and helped slide Roger's underwear down his legs. Jessica could hear him whisper the words "thank you God".

As Jessica ran her tongue along his less than average sized shaft, Angela rose back to her feet, biting at his ass cheeks along the way.

"Doesn't she look hot sucking your dick?" Angela whispered into his ear.

"Oh yes!"

Her hands were running over his body.

"Would you like her to lick your balls?"

"Uh huh."

"Tell her!"

Jessica looked up at him.

"Lick my balls."

She smiled, then lifted his dick up against his stomach. Parting her lips, her little pink tongue shot out and lightly licked his sac. His balls were covered in a light hair, and she continued lapping away, getting them thoroughly wet. Angela was moaning into Roger's ear.

"I have my finger in my pussy." she said with a breathy gasp. "Here, see?"

With that, she brought her finger to his face.

"Suck it!" she ordered in a quiet, but dominant voice.

Roger did as he was told, taking her finger into his mouth as Jessica took his cock into hers. He moaned as her mouth slid up and down his dick, leaving it glistening and wet. She began to increase the speed of her sucking as Angela pulled her finger from his mouth.

"Do you want to cum in her mouth?" she asked, flicking her tongue out, licking his ear.

"Oh yes."

Angela then took her wet finger and began working up into Roger's asshole as Jessica sucked him. He seemed a little surprised at first but relaxed quickly as she slid it further up his ass.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!"

Angela began pumping her hand back and forth, finger fucking his asshole.

"Do it hon! Fill that little slut's mouth with your hot cum!"

"Fuuuuccccckkk," he moaned as he filled Jessica's mouth with sperm. She kept sucking until he had shot his last drop. She then pulled away, holding his cum in her closed mouth, not wanting to swallow.

"Give her a thank you kiss now Roger." Angela said as Jessica rose to her feet.

Angela gave her friend a knowing smile as Roger reluctantly pressed his lips to hers. As she parted her lips, a flood of warm cum flowed into his mouth. Jessica used her tongue to push the creamy fluid out of her mouth. She then pulled away, and wiped her chin.

"All right then!" Angela said, lightly smacking Roger on the ass. "It's time for us to go."

"Bye baby." the two women said in unison as they departed the store.

"I can't believe you did that!" Jessica said as they continued down the street.

"Oh, come on! You had fun didn't you?"

"I was not attracted to that man!"

"What does that have to do with it?"

"I don't like giving blowjobs to just anyone!"

"Just strange waiters, in the back seats of cars?"

"That was different."

"Listen, I'm sorry. I got some shoes out of it though. I just wanted to show you how us women can get whatever we want."

Jessica was silent as they continued on their way. After a few minute Angela turned to her once again.

"So you didn't like it at all?"

"Well, maybe a little."

"I knew it," Angela laughed.

Jessica cracked a smile as she shook her head.

"What are you doing to me Angie?"

"I'm just helping you live out your fantasies. Speaking of which, what are they?"

"What are what?"

"Your fantasies."

"Do you think we should be talking about this out here?"

"It's fine. Come on, fill me in."

"Well, I never really had many until I met Jay. Over the last couple days my head has been filled with all kinds of dirty little thoughts."

"Ooooo, sounds juicy! Let's hear."

"No, you'll think I'm some kind of pervert."

Angela laughed.

"Look who you're talking to!" she said. "I don't think you could shock me."

"Okay, here it is. On our way here, Jay fucked on the hood of his car. It was right out in the open, and a truckload of teenage boys pulled up and watched."

"Sounds like fun."

"Since then I've been thinking a lot about what it would have been like if all those young men had their way with me."

"Damn, Jess! That's not so bad."

"Yeah, I guess not."

"Hmmm."

Angela appeared to be deep in thought. Jessica turned to her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, a little worried.

"I think I know how you can live out your fantasy."

"Oh, I don't think I could ever do that!"

"Well I bet you could! And I know just the place to go."

Jessica followed Angela through the streets until they reached their destination. Jessica looked up at the building.

"A strip club??"

"Not just any strip club. It's an underage club!" Angela explained.

It all started to come into focus for Jessica.

"We're going to steal some customers from this place?"

"I guess you could put it that way." Angela replied. "Let's go."

Jessica was a little hesitant.

"I'm not going in there!" she said adamantly.

"Fine. Just wait here."

With that Angela turned and entered the club. Jessica waited ten, then twenty minutes before her friend emerged from the building.

"Let's go." Angela said.

"Aren't you going to tell me what you did in there?"

"It will be a surprise." she said walking away.

* * * *

Jessica sat on the bed waiting patiently. In her hand was a glass of wine. She had changed clothes and now was dressed in a long red skirt with slits up either side. She had touched up her makeup and fixed her hair. Her whole body shivered in anticipation.

"Now here's the deal." Angela said. "I'm going to have some fun with them out here and send them in one by one. Okay?"

"Hey, You're the boss!"

A knock at the door alerted both women to the presence of their guests.

"I'll get it." Angela said. "You wait here."

With that, she left the room closing the door behind her. Jessica sat waiting.

* * * *

"Hi boys," Angela said with a smile as she opened the door. "Come in."

The five teenagers walked into the room, looking a little unsure.

"Sit down. Relax. Would anyone like a drink?"

"I thought we were going to fuck?" One of the boys blurted out.

Angela walked over to him, swaying her hips in a sexy manner.

"Patience hon," she said. "You'll get your turn."

She reached down and gave his crotch a playful squeeze.

"I thought there was two of you?" another boy asked.

"My companion is in the bedroom waiting. Now who wants to go first?"

No sooner had she asked the question, than the five eighteen year olds were arguing about who should be the first.

"Boys, boys, boys!" Angela said, trying to calm them down. "I think I have a way of deciding."

The guys all quieted down and listened intently.

"I want all of you to drop your pants and show me your cocks."

The teens just looked at each other.

"Maybe this will help you."

With that Angela sat down on the couch and pulled her skirt up, exposing her hairless pussy. The teens had their eyes locked on her as she ran her finger lightly along her soft lips.

"First one to have their pants down first gets to fuck Jessica first!" Angela said, stroking her cunt.

Like lightning the boys' pants fell to the floor. They were all rock hard, with erections at full attention. Angela sat back.

"Hmmm. To close to call." She said. "You can go first."

One of the boys smiled, pulled up his pants and made his way promptly into the bedroom. As he closed the door, Angela smiled at the remaining boys.

damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers
12