Jessica Discovers Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the proper way to face me when you are being punished, girl?"

She immediately brings both hands behind her back.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I really am!" she says, insisting on the word "sorry."

I sense she is scared about earning additional punishment, and is sincerely trying to be good throughout her spanking.

"I want you back facing the wall until I tell you. Now."

She walks back to her wall, and brings her hands from behind her back to the top of her head. I like to use corner time during punishment, as it gives time to the girl to compose herself, to think about why she is there, and to augment the length of the punishment with the addition of these moments of reflection, therefore contributing to making it more memorable and significant.

"Is it all right if I rub, Sir?"

"Yes you can rub a few seconds, girl."

"Thank you Sir", and she slowly, with both palms open, rubs her butt cheeks with a up-and-down movement, attempting to ease the discomfort from her spanking so far. After about a minute, I feel she's had enough time.

"Hands back on top of your head, now!"

I am leaving her in her position 10 minutes, after which I decide she is ready for the next stage. I am calling her back across my knee, and now up the tempo. Over the next few minutes I deliver swats of about the same intensity as the ones she has experienced thus far, but at a significantly faster pace. Her vocal reaction is immediately louder. Her whole body now undulates in a futile attempt to attenuate the impact of my strokes, and I am mesmerized by the beauty of her dance for a few seconds.

"Stay still, girl, or I will smack you harder", and I give her a good sample of my threat that extracts a loud cry from deep inside her."

She immediately steadies herself, and I continue the spanking at the same faster pace. This probably lasts 10 or 15 minutes, She starts hitting much higher, longer and louder notes, and I stop.

"How are we doing, girl?"

"I'm... I'm okay Sir, I'm good. Thank you."

I rub her exposed ass slowly, and it is now hot and velvety to my touch. I continue to rub a little longer, circling all around her beaten cheeks.

SMACK. I suddenly resume the spanking this time with hard swats. I space out my strokes more again, like during the earlier stage of her spanking, but the intensity is much higher. I got her full attention now, almost every stroke is met by louder moans, although I suspect she is still trying to moderate her reaction the best she can. The slaps are sharp, accurate, and cover the entire surface of her bottom, occasionally hitting the top of her thighs. I feel her temperature is raising. I then suddenly increase the tempo...

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK... I have now upped both intensity and speed, breaking into a furious gallop that I know will leave her with a lasting impression. Her cries of pain are very loud, almost constant. I know she no longer has any control over them. Every ounce of her body is painfully submitting to the impact, and I keep it going. I lock her knees under my right leg as her feet and legs move uncontrollably, and totally devote myself to her discipline. She now brings her right hand back in an effort to protect her bottom; I hold it tight against the small of her back, and resume her spanking, hard and fast. Pretty soon she is tearful and pleads for mercy.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm soooo sorry, please stop, pleaaaaase!"

I continue for another minute then give her a last hard swat, and stop.

"Back against the wall!"

She very slowly raises to her feet. I can see the tears in her eyes and flowing freely down her cheeks. She looks hesitant, and I point to the wall.

"I want you facing the wall, Jessica, if you don't do as instructed you are going to be very sorry!"

She is quick to resume her position against the wall, and brings her hands over her head without being told.

"Elbows don't touch the wall! Arch your back and stick your ass out!"

She immediately modifies her posture. Her bottom is crimson, and displays a glow, the heat of which I can almost feel from across the room. I take another sip of the Scotch, and it tastes even better now.

I know she is now close to the edge, especially for a first spanking. But I want her to feel fully disciplined, deep inside, and I know that means the paddle. I want to give her a good ten minutes to prepare herself and be at her best for the paddling.

"You can rub now, Jessica."

She immediately brings both palms against her buttocks, and she is shocked at how hot they feel.

"Sir... I'm never going to be able to sit again without feeling this spanking!"

"You will be just fine, girl, in a few days your bottom will be as white as it was this morning, but in a few days, you will hopefully be reminded of what happens when you don't behave like a lady!"

"Oh you bet I will remember Sir, I have no doubt about that!"

"Good... Be quiet now girl, and your hands back on top of your head. In a few minutes you will be paddled. I want you to summon all the strength you have in you so that you face this moment as submissively and gracefully as you can."

I observe Jessica as she collects her thoughts. I can't help being fascinated by the very contrasted picture she is presenting to me as she faces the wall: the straight pale blonde hair, the white shoulders and back, the bright red behind encircled by the delicate black garter belt, and her black fishnet stockings against the white legs...

"All right, girl, come back and face me. Get down on your knees, keep your hands on your head!"

She comes to me and positions herself as told.

"In a few minutes you will be thoroughly disciplined, with the help of this paddle... your paddle. I want you to politely ask for this paddling, now."

"I... Sir, I don't... Hmmm", as she clears her throat. "I'd like to ask for my paddling now Sir. I think... I know I have been needing this for years, I've felt a need for this for so long I can't remember. I knew I wanted this kind of discipline even before I knew what it meant, even before I was a teenager. Please use the paddle on me, Sir."

"Good girl, and I will, in just a moment. Now, I have a rule... I don't know where it's from, but to me there is an unwritten rule that a paddling should be given while the woman is fully naked. I'm really an old-fashioned purist, you see... So I want you to go back to the chair where you put your dress, remove your bra, hand me the paddle and lie over my lap. As you can see, I am soft on my own rule as I let you keep your garter belt and stockings... "

She displays a hint of a smirk, and goes back to the high back chair were she stripped of her dress earlier this evening. She then reaches back to untie her bra, leaves it on top of her dress, and comes back towards me. Her high-perched breasts are deliciously apple-shaped, and I can see she didn't expect this last assault on her modesty as she is clearly embarrassed. She immediately bends over my lap once she has reached me.

"I think you are forgetting the most important, girl, handing me the paddle...", and I apply a stern reminder on her right, bright red buttock.

She stands up right away, her delicate breasts almost touching my lips, picks the paddle on the table and hands it to me. She then resumes her position. I make her adjust it so her butt is prominently displayed. Then I don't waste any time.

Holding the wooden handle firmly, I apply spaced but firm swats of the paddle on her exposed cheeks.

"Oh noooo, please Sir, it hurts so much!"

I keep the slow pace at first. I want her to accept the wood, to familiarize herself with the touch. Her skin immediately displays darker spots. I reflect that for a fair-skinned blonde, she has in fact very little bruising, but a very unified bright red to dark red sit spot admirably delimited by her garter belt on top, its two straps on the sides and the stockings on top of her thighs. I accelerate the rhythm, and it is now pure discipline. She tries to control the flow, but soon cries freely, just like a very little girl.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry... Pleeease, stop!"

I want to get it exactly right, I want to reach the G-spot of her submission, and I continue applying the paddle at the same cadence, and finally stop after 10 more strokes, when I know she can't take it anymore. She turns her face to the side and looks up to meet my eyes, her mascara has made her face a total mess, and the tears are still flowing. The sun on Earth's most tropical island could never impart so much heat on her behind, even if she was lying in the sand all day. I call her name.

"Jessica?"

"Jessica?"

"Yes Sir?", in a soft, barely audible voice.

"You have been very brave, girl... I am so, so proud of you!"

I let her rest against my lap a few minutes, touching the skin very delicately, attempting to rub some of the pain away. The flow of tears is now slowing down.

"Can I get you up?", she nods, and I help her with both arms to steady herself on her feet. She embraces me with her own arms, hugging me tighter than I ever thought possible with the strength she has left.

"Thank you Sir, thank you thank you....", she whispers... "I never thought I would make it to the end, thank you for knowing what I needed this evening". I can barely hear the last words.

"Your paddling is over, girl... But I want you facing the wall once more today now, I want you to reconnect and come back into the world, safe and sound but with something you will never forget."

Her lips are now touching mine, her tongue slipping against my tongue...

"After your corner time, girl, I don't want you to mix your discipline with something else...", and I slowly guide her against the wall, this time bringing both her hands behind her back. "Ten more minutes, baby."

"Yes Sir, I understand... Thank you Sir."

Her sniffing continues a little longer, and the ten minutes are now up. As if she had a time clock perfectly tuned inside her, Jessica then turns around, and walks up to me. Her face is illuminated by a radiant smile that I have never known in my entire existence.

"Well, I'm all naked and all, Philippe, I think it's about time you loosen up too..."

And, reaching for my belt, she unties the buckle then quickly unbuttons my pants.

THE END

12