Jessica Gets Tricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped her arms for balance and pulled out. Then bit her breast again and came on her stomach. As it splashed onto her, she couldn't think. All she could do iswant. She wanted to taste it. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, not on her stomach. He kissed her chin rolled off her. She felt his semen pooled on her well toned abdomen and couldn't resist it.

"Please," she begged.

"Please, what?", the man asked with a hint of amusement.

"I, I...", she stammered.

"You, you...", he laughed and taunted.

She swallowed before meekly replying. "I want some."

There was an uncomfortable silence followed by a loud booming laughter. She heard him getting dressed and the door opening. She felt humiliated to have asked, but couldn't let it go.

"Good timing," said Jack.

"Please," she begged again.

"She give you any trouble?", asked Jack.

"Just the opposite," the man replied.

She heard two more sets of footsteps enter the room as Jack walked over to her.

"No point in begging kiddo, you still have a long line of fans out there."

"That's not what she's asking for."

"What then?"

"You've got one hot bitch on your hands buddy." "She wants my nut."

The man walked out laughing.

"I can help with that," said another stranger.

Jack looked down at her with pride. "Do what you want," he said to one of the new men in the room. She watched him walk away and heard the door shut.

"Dude, I just want to lose my cherry," said another unfamiliar voice. "I'm not touching some dude's sperm."

"Her snatch is right there, do what you want rookie," the first guy replied with a chuckle.

She felt a rather small cock poke into her. The last few guys left her stretched and she found herself hoping that the rest would be big, if not huge. She felt a certain pride knowing that she was his first, but still couldn't take her mind off of the cum on her belly. Then she felt a hand scooping it up, followed by a large black cock pointing at her face. She realized that this would be a first for her as well. She had nothing against black men, but hadn't yet met one that she wanted to date, let alone suck or fuck.

The man in front of her reached down and untied her hair from the floor, then smiled and opened his cum covered hand.

"You want this?", he teased.

Jessica licked her lips and moaned. He dipped one finger into the cum and waved it an inch from her lips. She no longer cared about pride, or being a 'good girl'. She opened her mouth and wagged her tongue like the busty little slut she had become. The man laughed and rubbed his finger on her tongue. She closed her mouth and sucked it like a cock, savoring every sweet and salty trigger of her taste buds.

Her eyes got big with anticipation as the man smiled and rubbed the rest of the spunk over his dark hard-on. He removed his finger and quickly replaced it with his thick cock. She clamped her lips around it and sucked with all her strength. Her tongue washed his prick, hungrily licking up each and every bit of sperm. She kept her lips clamped as he began fucking her face.

The guy fucking her pussy was pumping faster and breathing harder. The guy in her mouth was apparently watching him.

"You almost there man?", he asked.

"Close," the other man said sheepishly.

"Get over here."

She felt him pull out and saw no point in closing her mouth. Seeing his cock finally appear before her made her try to stretch her head out to suck on his dick. "Fucking straps," she thought. He just left his less than average dick hanging in front of her.

"Get in there stupid," chuckled the black man.

She darted her tongue out as the 'rookie' meekly leaned forward. One lick was all it took. And to her disappointment, it landed everywhere but in her mouth. His friend sighed, pushed him aside and rubbed his cock on her cheeks, nose and chin, skillfully gathering up all the cum with his cock.

"Watch how it's done," he said, pushing back into her. He stopped just as he reached her throat and held his big dick in place. She repeated her earlier actions, cleaning every part of his cock that her tongue would reach. After a few moments he pulled out and kneeled next to her face. He cupped one hand, holding the side of it against her temple, and jacked himself off with the other.

She turned her head as much as she could and stared at the hole that seemed to be looking back at her. His satisfied groan was quickly followed by the biggest male orgasm she'd ever seen. His cum didn't spurt out of his cock, itstreamedout, landing in thick milky white ropes. He came so fast and so much, she couldn't tell where one strand ended and another began. And though most of it landed on his hands, some went further and splashed against her face. One landed in her eye, causing her to move her head to the other side. The sting made her to wince, but wasn't bad enough that she didn't feel even more of it hitting the back of her head and sticking in her hair.

He twisted her head to it's original position and reflexively opened her mouth. He made his hand into a fist and held it just above her lips. Then he winked and opened it, allowing all the cum to slide into her eager mouth. She finished swallowing it, then ran her tongue over his palm, licking up what was left.

He once again placed his now softening cock in her mouth. And, again, she happily sucked on it and bathed it with her tongue. He wiped her eye with his thumb and jammed it into her mouth. She wished he would do the same with the wads in her hair.

The excitement had taken such a hold on her that she completely ignored everything other than her mouth. She was so consumed by her love of cum that she didn't notice the door open. She didn't notice three more men enter the room. She didn't even notice one of them getting on the mattress beneath her, or another one standing between her legs, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

But, as the black guy playfully tapped his limp cock on her nose, she definitely felt a cock rip into her ass. Either her hole began to return to it's normal size or this guy was bigger and thicker than the last. The pain was slighter this time, but instead of just fucking her, he circled his hips, opening her wide just as one of the earlier guys did with her pussy. She felt the other man's cock resting on her clit and wondered why he wasn't fucking her. She certainly wanted him to, and it wasn't like she could stop him.

She stopped worrying about it as soon as the third man was suddenly standing next to her head, stroking his soft cock. He was short, only about 5'1", which made her marvel at how big his dick grew in his hands as her ass adjusted to it's second assault of the night. She couldn't wait for another load of hot cum and her lust for it must have been evident.

"Damn bitch can't wait for it," he said.

"Give it to her then," replied the man in her ass.

"Think she really wants it?", asked the man between her legs.

"She might think so," said the first.

They all laughed as he turned and faced the wall. Jessica wondered what was going on as he swung one leg over her head. He was now straddling her, his balls hanging just above her lips. Though still confused by their banter, she wanted more cum and would gladly suck his nuts to get it. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his sack. She rolled them between her lips, enjoying the feeling his pubic hair on her tongue. But, after only a few seconds, he reached down and yanked them from her mouth.

"What the fuck?", she thought.

"Not quite what I had in mind," he said. "Ready?"

"Yep," said the guy between her legs, holding her ass open.

"Ready for what?", she thought. It didn't take long for her to find out.

The guy below her stopped his motions. The other guy pulled even harder on her cheeks and rammed his cock into her ass. Now she knew why the other guy was 'loosening her up'. Though there wasn't a lot of pain, the surprise caused Jessica to wince her eyes and open her mouth . Just as she did, the man hovering above her face bent his knees and her lips were suddenly sealed around his puckered asshole.

She was motionless, amazed that not only could her ass take two cocks, but that she actually liked it. She felt full and satisfied. The two men began to fuck her as if they'd done it before. One moved in as the other pulled back without fully exiting. She never imagined such a joy and tried to clamp her loosened anal ring around them both.

The third man, impatient, ground his ass into her mouth. She moaned and darted her tongue out, rimming him. She felt his knuckles gently grazing her nose and opened her eyes to see him stroking his cock. She stared in envy, wishing she could do it for him. Suddenly eager to please, she pushed her tongue past his hole and swirled it inside of him.

"Damn this bitch is hot," he grunted.

"Yes," replied Jessica. "Did I just say that?", she thought. Though none of the men replied, vocalizing her passion just made her even hornier, like begging for the earlier man's cum. She pushed her tongue deeper into his ass, puckered her lips and sucked at it hungrily. He groaned and subtly started to ride her tongue.

The other two men started fucking her faster. Their cocks grew harder and she knew they were about to cum.

"My mouth," she murmured after freeing her tongue.

"Your mouth belongs on my ass bitch," said the guy over her face.

"Your cum, I want it in my mouth!", she yelped before pushing her tongue back in.

"Better give it to her," he said with a laugh before removing himself.

The other two simultaneously pulled out, leaving her ass as open and empty as her mouth. That was soon remedied as they all shoved the tips of their cocks as far into her mouth as they could. She felt her lips stretch as wide, if not wider than her ass, and chaotically flicked her tongue from one head to the other. Soon she had what she wanted. They all came at almost the same time. It splashed her tongue and ran down to the back of her throat. She swallowed it all, hoping it would never stop. But it wasn't long before one of them was finished, then another. She wagged her tongue in desperation as the last one pulled away and left.

She heard one of them say something to Jack as he left. Then Jack was there, kneeling beside her.

"How it going babe?", he asked with a big grin.

She knew that he knew the answer, but didn't want to tell him. It was going great. She'd found herself lusting after as much cock and cum as she could get. And though he already knew that she loved it, confessing to him would mean that he was right to tie her up and sell her body to complete strangers. She may be a nymph from here on out, but after this she'd dowhatshe wants, withwhoshe wants. And she'd do it for free.

"Don't worry, it won't be over anytime soon," he said and walked away. "She wants you to cum in her mouth."

"No problem," said two more strange voices.

These two wasted no time. One quickly moved under her as she felt the other guy's cock slide easily into her cunt. She remembered how tight her holes used to be and wondered if the guy below her would even fit in her ass. She wouldn't find out. He rubbed his dick at the bottom of her slit, raised his hips and pressed it into her pussy.

She let out a small gasp and smiled. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but knew that this was significant. She hoped there were many more outside, but no matter how many, she felt a finality in this act. She experienced many firsts in a very short amount of time. The taste of pussy. Her tongue twisting into someone's ass. Being not only fucked in the ass, but double fucked. Now their were two cocks in her tiny pussy.

Jessica felt complete.

"Harder," she shouted.

They both paused.

"C'mon!" "Harder dammit!" "Fuck me!" "For fuck's sake!"

As if accepting a challenge they both pounded into her. Her smile spread into a huge grin as she was suddenly struck by the power she seemed to have. It hadn't dawned on her up until then, but that simple thought sent a quake through her body.

"FUCK!", she cried out. "Is that all you got?" "Boys!?" "FUCK ME!"

Her body started to swing forward and back. They were panting and sweating as they thrust into her as fast and hard as they could.

"YES!" "MORE!" "Faster!"

The more she taunted them, the more erratic but powerful their fucking became.

"Fucking bitch!", one of them said with glee.

"That's right," she moaned.

"Goddamn little ho's got me ready to blow already."

"Over here," she demanded.

He pulled out, hurried over and shot a load as soon as he reached her face. Most of it landed on her neck and she shot him a look of disappointment. He shook his head and complied by putting his dick where it belonged - in her mouth. She milked the rest of his seed as his friend arrived. Then she pivoted her head, sucking on his cock so hard he felt as though his knees would give out. As his cum bathed her tongue, she wished the next group was already in the room.

They soon were. And after them there were more. Then more and even more. Before the night was out Jessica would be fucked by at least four dozen men. And a few more women. They fucked her pussy, some at the same time. They fucked her in the ass, some at the same time. They stuck their cocks down her throat and rubbed their asses and pussies over her lips. Some licked her pussy, others just wanted to jerk their cocks, spilling their cum onto her body or, more importantly, in her mouth. She almost swallowed more sperm than her stomach could hold and had more orgasms than she could count.

Her revelation of power never left either. She was tied up. Jack was selling her body to collect on the debt she owed him. But she knew who was in control. She know understood the strength in submission. She understood the phrase 'topping from the bottom'. And the more she commanded them, the more they understood thattheywere there to pleaseher.

After her last cock, after her last dose of cum, Jack finally released her. She went as limp as a spent cock and collapsed onto the bed.

"I'll be back in a second," he said.

She had nothing to say. Her pussy ached. Her ass was almost numb. She rolled over onto her side and slowly ran her fingers over her body. Most of it was sticky with sweat and cum. She lightly brushed one finger over her clit and was surprised at its sensitivity. She wanted to cum again, but knew it would make her pass out. She briefly caressed her pussy lips and found her stretched opening. Four fingers fit with ease, where one used to be tight. Then she moved to her once virgin ass - the same four fingers slid in just as easy.

She flipped onto her back and stared at the hooks in the ceiling. She marveled that such small pieces of metal could change her life. She licked the tip of her finger, rubbed it into a small pool of dried cum, then sucked on it. "Who's is this?", she wondered.

Jack entered, threw her clothes on the bed and sat next to her.

"That first woman?", Jessica asked.

"What about her?", he replied.

"Did I hear her say that she wanted me to have something?"

"Oh yeah, there's a hundred dollar bill with her number on it in your purse."

She smiled, pleased that there would be at least some kind of link between tonight and wherever her new found passions would lead her. And even if she never called this woman, she was happy to have the option. He put a hand on her forehead.

"You should probably go take a shower, we've got one more client coming over."

"What?", she demanded.

He patted her on the stomach. "He'll be here in a half-hour, you'll like him." "I guarantee it." "Now go get cleaned up."

Jessica gave him a dirty look and swung her legs off the bed. Jack watched as she strolled into the bathroom.

"Feel free to leave the door open," he said with a menacing grin.

She rolled her eyes, closed the door, locked it and turned to look in the mirror. A few tiny streaks of mascara on her cheeks was all that remained of her make-up. Her eye was still pink from a shot of cum. She turned on the shower, heard Jack moving around the room and thought, "Fuck it, why not?" She unlocked the door and opened it just a crack. As she turned to get in the shower, she heard it open the rest of the way.

Jack stood in the doorway staring at her with an odd look of expectation in his eyes. Jessica stared back, trying to figure out exactly what he wanted. She quickly got tired of waiting and sauntered over to him. He didn't move, didn't even blink. She put her hands on his waist, stood on her toes and tried to kiss him. He avoided her mouth by leaning back. Then he put his hands on her shoulders, gently applying just enough pressure to let her know what was expected of her.

She fell to her knees, anxious at the prospect of swallowing his load again. But this time she wanted to go slow and savor it. She rubbed him through his jeans, leaned forward, bit down on his zipper latch and undid his pants with her teeth. Then she stuck her tongue through the opening and rolled it over his semi-hard cock.

Jack grabbed a tuft of her hair and yanked her head back.

"If he still wants to play it this way," she thought and looked up at him obediently.

"Close your eyes," he said.

She did as she was told, instinctively opening her mouth and extending her tongue to receive him. He giggled at her compliance.

"Good girl," he said. "You've done pretty much everything tonight haven't you?"

She responded with a slight nod.

"Well,almosteverything."

"Almost," she wondered. "What the hell isalmost?"

She felt a stream of liquid hit her tongue. It was warm and slightly salty. Only after it began to flow down her throat did she realize what it was. She didn't know how to react until she opened her eyes to see Jack smiling devilishly as he pissed in her mouth. Something in his gaze drove her wild. She reached out, grabbed his thighs and pulled him closer. She flicked her tongue along the bottom of his head and swallowed as much of it as she could.

He groaned and pushed her back by the forehead, causing her body to arch. She braced herself by placing her hands on floor next to her feet while he grabbed his dick and showered her body. He seemed to be deliberately pissing everywhere he could. It sprayed on her face, her tits, her shoulders, her hair, even on her legs and pussy.

She knew what he was doing. He was trying to show her who was in charge. So as the last few trickles spilled forth, she stared at him with joy and ecstasy, leaned back in and lapped at the tip of his cock. Then she rubbed what was on her into her body and licked her fingers clean - never taking her eyes off of his. Jack's look became one of both amusement and pride as he pointed down at a small pool of the golden liquid on the floor.

"Missed a spot," he said.

"Let him play his stupid game," she thought. "A shower and one more fuck, then I'm done with this prick." She sighed, reached for a towel and tried to get up. But he grabbed it before she could, pushed her back on her knees, shook his head and waved a finger at her. Jessica glared at him in disbelief. He just stood above her, waiting with a cold stare. She put her hands on the floor and leaned down, her face just an inch above the wet tile. She closed her eyes and ran her tongue through it.

"Fuck him," she told herself. She let out a satisfying moan, then dipped her lips into it and slurped up the remaining drops. She rolled onto her back, looked up at him, and sarcastically smacked, then licked her lips. He laughed and dropped the towel over her face.

"You got ten minutes," he said and went back into the room, laughing even harder. She wasn't really sure what it meant, but she knew one thing for sure - he hadn't won.