Jessica Rabbit: Summer Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

Her tits were satin smooth and technicolour shiny, capped by magenta pink nipples that stood out proudly on her chest. Her thatch was as brightly red as the rest of her hair was, and it coiled in sketchy curls around her pulsating pussylips.

She was everything he had always hoped for, everything he had always dreamed about.

"You're...you're not wearing any underwear." He finally observed.

"For you, lover," she said, pressing her now naked body against his. Her breasts swelled against his chiselled torso, collecting the rain that poured down between them. "I've wanted you to see me like this for so long."

Jessica noticed for the first time how the rain had made Clark's hair fall forward, curling it into Superman's famous S-shaped forelock. She could barely contain herself anymore. Her hands were practically trembling with need.

"Oh, Clark! Take me!"

Her little pink tongue parted his lips, played inside his mouth. She tasted of strawberries and cream. It was a taste that Clark could live on for the rest of his life, but he knew there were so many more flavours she had to offer...

Sealing their kiss with a pattering of smaller ones on Jessica's lips and chin, he displayed rotoscope smoothness in flipping her around so that she faced out over the balcony.

He pressed his chest in between her shoulder blades, his rapidly stiffening crotch rubbing against the rounds of her ass, his hands encircling her stomach.

"Oh!" Jessica gasped with delight as she felt his muzzle on the slope of her neck, kissing along her shoulder.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she lost herself to the rain on her skin and the kisses that came with it, her round hips pressing back against Clark's of their own volition.

Clark ran his big hands all over Jessica's body, tickling her stomach and teasing her navel, before running up the underside of her tits to grope her more-than-ample breasts, squeezing and stroking them.

"My Walt, Jessica!" Clark whispered, his cock surging at the heft and texture of her exposed tits. "Your breasts are...they're perfect!"

He emphasised his point by tickling her stiff nipples, an action that caused Jessica to groan.

"Mmmm...you think so, Clark? That makes me wonder...do they taste 'perfect'?" She asked, throwing a dangerously seductive look over her shoulder before leaning forward, her ass pressing into Clark's swollen crotch, to run her little pink tongue across her tits, skimming down along her cleavage to flick at the areole, before pushing forward to suck fully on the hard nubs of her nipples.

Clark groaned, as much from Jessica's pressing against him as from the sight of her sucking on her own breasts.

They were so big that the act posed no difficulty for her, but even so Clark still gripped them firmly, pushing them up and granting Jessica's mouth even easier access.

She suckled hungrily, lewdly, at her breasts, her mouth popping and gulping around the flawless titflesh. Jessica turned her attention from one breast to the other, making sure both received their fair share of attention from her wonderful mouth.

All the while Clark held her breasts for her, squeezing them and offering them up like appetisers.

A small whine of disappointment escaped her lips as one of his hands dropped away, leaving her left breast to swing freely in the air. Her whine was cut short, however, when she felt his hand slip around her thigh, his fingertips nestling in her crotch.

"Uo!" Jessica exclaimed as Clark's fingers slide up the length of her slit, skirting the edge of her clitoris. "Oh, Clark! You bad boy!" She moaned, shifting her thighs apart and pushing her round hips and sweet ass back at him eagerly.

With surprise, she found something long, hot and hard waiting for her. She thrilled as she felt Clark's bare, rigid cock pressing against the valley of her asscrack. She couldn't work out when exactly he'd managed to remove his pants but, more importantly, she didn't care.

"Oooh!" She groaned as she rubbed herself against the pulsing rod of his dick, his hands busily squeezing her right tit and massaging her moistening mound.

His fingers were tracing patterns in her gaping folds, teasing her with the prospect of penetration -- something she needed so desperately.

When finally he pushed a finger in between her pink pussylips, Jessica reacted with the thrashing of a wet cat.

"Fffhhuh! Uck! Oh, fuck, Clark! Oh, that feels good!" She said throatily as he dipped his knuckle in and out of her pooling dampness.

"S-so soft! So smooth!" Clark's breath was warm against her ear as he whispered into it, his words sending a chill down Jessica's spine as he pushed a second, thick finger up inside her.

His mouth sought out the curve where her neck met her shoulder, kissing and nibbling on it as his fingering grew faster, their mutual excitement mounting.

"Shhhuh! Sh-shit!" Jessica cursed, her knees wobbling as she threw her head forward, the rain beating down on her back. "Fingerfuck me, Clark! Make me cum! Please, make me cum!"

Her words were frantic, urged on by too many years spent without any kind of intimate touch from anything other than her ample dildo collection.

Clark was only too happy to provide the relief she was looking for, his fingers working at her cunt and her clit, the underside of his erect cock wedged between the cleft of her asscrack and slipping up and down between her cheeks.

Jessica's orgasm snuck up on her, taking her completely by surprise, but when it hit her it was with more power than a locomotive.

One moment she was in the thick of her pleasure, her head bobbing like a buoy on the water's waves. The next, her pussy was exploding around Clark's fingers, her nerve-endings igniting in a fiery mess of supercharged feeling.

"AaAunHH! Huurrnh! Awwwuh!" Jessica squealed and screamed, words failing her completely, her eyes screwed shut. She slammed her crotch down on Clark's hand, grinding her clithood against his thumb.

"Oh, fuck me! Fffuck meeeeeeee!" She wailed, more in release than anything else, but Clark seized on the offering.

"With pleasure!" She heard him say, and the next thing she knew the bulging head of his shaft was pressing at the entrance to her cunt, the flared helmet pushing in past her folds. Faster than a speeding bullet, he was balls deep inside her, and she was still cumming!

"Uuo! Nnnnnhh! Hhhuh!" Jessica gasped as stars blasted before her eyes, her pussy clamping and clenching around Clark's burly cock.

"Oh, Jess! You're so fucking tight!" Clark said, his jaw clenched, and Jessica quietly thrilled at the loss of control his swearing represented.

With her cunt still tingling, Jessica bent over, presenting more of herself to Clark's super cock, allowing him to push in ever deeper. Her hair hung in her face as she leant forward, her breasts pouring over the side of the railing.

"Fuck me, Clark!" She urged him, her mouth curling around the words with wicked delight. "I want to cum again! Make me cum all over your great big dick!"

She could hear a sound escape from Clark's chest that told her that her words had had the exact effect she'd intended for them. His strong hands on her hips confirmed it as he pulled back, paused, then ploughed forward, fucking her with the power of the pounding surf.

"Ohhn fuuckkk!!" Jessica screamed as Clark fucked her with the single-minded focus you'd expect of a Superman, her breasts slapping against each other as she thrust her hips back at him, taking his cock eagerly with every stroke. "Fuck it! Fuck my sweet little cooch!"

Hi cock was so wonderfully big and pushing in so deep it felt like her eyes would pop out of her head. She'd never felt so incredibly filled by anything in her life.

Only once before had she been fucked as good as this, but even then that had been with a human and had come with all the physical limitations you'd expect of their anatomy.

It was clear, however, that 'physical limitations' was not a term Clark was familiar with.

His rhythm built up quickly until he was fucking Jessica with all the superspeed he had to offer, her ass turning a deep cherry red as it took an absolute pounding from Clark's thrusting pelvis, the sound of his balls slapping against her like the thundering of the storm overhead.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jessica urged him on, her entire body rippling, the rain warm on her bright pink skin.

Clark's hands found her breasts again, gripped them, kneaded them, tweaked her nipples as he drove his cock in and out of her throbbing pussy.

Jessica started toying with her clit, adding to the intensity of her experience, her slit gushing around Clark's big, hard dick, the power behind his fucking thrusts truly herculean. . "FFfffhhh! Hrhh!" Jessica panted, her thigh muscles tightening. She leaned her chest forward, offering more of her breasts to Clark's squeezing hands, while at the same time she pushed her hips back.

"Jessica!" Clark grunted. "Fuck!"

She could feel his cock thickening inside her and knew exactly what it meant. She rolled her hips as she clutched his shaft with her cunt muscles

"I'm going to---to---!" Clark stammered, and a second later he was bucking wildly as he came deep, deep inside her.

Jessica's fingers dug into the railing as she held on for dear life, his cock ejaculating into her uterus with the power of an artillery blast.

"FFFFUUUUUCK!" Clark and Jessica's screams of pleasure mingled with each other, emphasized by another boom of thunder.

KRA-KOOOOOOM!

Clark's fucking slowed down to a languid rate and Jessica felt a brief sense of disappointment. She had been getting so close...

...but she wasn't done yet.

"That feel good, baby?" Jessica said, her lips pouting as she glanced at Clark over her shoulder with batted eyelids.

"Oh Walt yes..." Clark said, rubbing her ass and back with his greedy hands. "...you have no idea how long it's been. How long I've wanted you..."

"I have some idea." Jessica replied with a knowing smirk. She pushed her ass back again and squeezed her pussy. Clark was still at least semi-hard. Good.

She pulled herself forward, his cock slipping from her gushing cunt as she turned around to face him. His eyes drifted down, getting another good look at her fully naked body.

"Clark..." She said, securing his undivided attention. "Do you like my tits, Clark?"

He glanced back down again as she thrust her chest forward, the rain bouncing off her mind-bogglingly large breasts. She ran her gloved hands over her nipples as he nodded, lost for words.

"Do you want to fuck them?" She asked, her lips curling into a dark, satisfied smile.

Clark looked up at her, stunned. She didn't wait for him to answer.

"Well, you can," she said. "But you'll have to fuck my mouth first."

Clark's cock stirred at the prospect, returning to hardness at the mere suggestion. Jessica smiled at it with terrible satisfaction.

She noticed his dick was still covered in the slick juices of her pussy and the hot white syrup of his own release. The rain was doing its best to wash it all away, however, and Jessica didn't want it all going to waste...

She dropped to her knees and deepthroated Clark without a second's more hesitation.

"Oh shhhit!" Clark gasped as he felt the sudden surging warmth of Jessica's incredible mouth.

"Mmmnnnhhh!" Jessica moaned around his heavy shaft, lapping up every drop of their mutual fluids.

She'd tasted the spunk of both humans and toons over the course of her animated life and could easily say that toon jizz was by far the tastier of the two, with Clark's a particularly appetizing specimen.

It tasted like a syrupy glaze, and mixed deliciously with the honey-flavoured nectar of her own cunney juices. Jessica swallowed it all eagerly, filling her belly with every last drop, holding her breath as she took every inch of Clark's foot-long cock without gagging.

His pelvis moved back and forth, pushing and pulling his cock from between her lips. It was gentle at first but, with her groaning encouragement, he gradually built up speed until he was facefucking her with all he had.

"Mmmmn! Mmmuuuh! Nnmmmmnn!" Jessica moaned contentedly around Clark's thrusting dick, lathering it with her tongue and playing with his dangling balls.

Her head moved in time with Clark's pelvis, her red hair whipping back and forth, rivulets of rainwater running down her back and following the slope of her breasts. Her lips smacked and her tits jiggled as she took everything Clark had to offer her.

"Fuck, Jess! This is---I've never---!" Clark's eyes squinted shut as he humped Jessica's face, her emerald eyes looking up at him dreamily. She could feel his balls growing tight and bouncing against her chin -- time for the second half of what she'd promised.

Pulling her mouth clear of Clark's dick, she allowed him a moment of needful confusion before rising up on her knees and jamming his erection into the exquisite reservoir of her tits.

"Chuck fucking Jones that feels so good!!" Clark groaned as Jessica started to fuck her breasts on the rigid mast of his cock.

"You like that?" Jessica whispered, her lips offering a knowing smirk.

"Yes!" Clark enthused, thrusting his dick in time with Jessica's tits. "Fuck yes!"

Jessica's breasts were so huge they engulfed Clark's supercock, the head and shaft disappearing entirely in the glossy cleavage that had for so long been one of her most memorable trademarks.

Pllp! Pllp! Pllp! The sound of Clark fucking Jessica's tits was amplified by the water that had pooled between them, the impact of his thrusting cock sending ripples through both the liquid and her warm, tender flesh.

Jessica gripped her breasts on either side and held them tight around Clark's dick as he intensified his fucking, his hips surging uncontrollably as he lost himself in the soft, silky smoothness of her cleavage and the feel of it wrapped around his rigid dick.

"Oh, Clark!" She whimpered as she bounced on her knees. "I've dreamt of you like this! You have no idea how many nights I've spent touching myself, fucking myself, fingering my sweet little pussy, just imagining what it'd be like to feel your skin on mine, to taste the flesh of your dick, to feel it on me and in me and taking everything you have to offer me!"

Her words had a tipping effect as, with a deep, animalistic growl Clark lurched forward, his cock pulling out from between her breasts. He collected her in his arms and nailed her down once again on his shaft, taking her balls deep like she didn't weigh anything at all.

Sshhlllrrrpppuppppp! Her pussy squelched.

"Ahhh fffuuuuuccckkkkk mmee-eeeee!" Jessica squealed, feeling so wonderfully girlish in his strong arms, pinned on his incredible dick.

"Unn!" Clark grunted simply, the physical exertion meaning nothing to him as he took Jessica firmly by her tiny waist and slammed her on his cock, her breasts flying up and down.

Thunder boomed and lightning flashed, louder and angrier than at any other time during the night as Clark leaned back, letting Jessica take control.

She gripped his hands with hers, her knuckles going white beneath her gloves, as she lent back and rode him like the stallion he was, her blue eyeshadow showing as she closed her eyes tight, her lips curled and her teeth gritted, her long legs wrapped tightly around him.

"Fffhh! Fhhhh! Shhhiiihhh!" She muttered and moaned, her folds pumping Clark's cock for everything it was worth. Out of slitted eyes she stole a glance at him, and shrieked with alarm when she noticed for the first time what was happening.

They were floating over the roof of Clark's house, Clark grinning as he flew them up, up and away.

"Relax," he said. "I won't drop you."

Jessica nodded, her vagina resting at the base of Clark's cock. She slowly started to raise and lower herself again, watching with wrapt attention as they flew over Hollywood, the rain whipping at their naked bodies, the wind howling as if it shared the ecstasy they were both feeling.

Clark kept his body rigid, holding it at a 45 degree angle, allowing Jesica the leverage to fuck herself up and down on his cock as he continued to levitate them higher and higher, bringing them up through the falling rain, piercing the slate grey clouds to bask, cool and dry, in the luminous shine of the full moon.

It was quiet up here, so quiet that Jessica could hear the squelsh of her pussy as she eagerly milked Clark's cock with it, her breasts jiggling in the blue light of the night sky, both their bodies beaded with all the rain they'd been showered in.

"Oh my fucking Fleischer brothers!!" Jessica cried, her hands ripping out of Clark's grip to clamp to his chest, her breasts pressing together as she rode him like a cowgirl out to prove herself. He grinned, content to let her go, his thighs firm beneath her bouncing ass.

They started to rotate so slowly that Jessica didn't notice it at first, but when she felt Clark's hands on her ass and waist she realised what was happening.

"Ohhh! Whoa! Clark! What---what---?" Jessica exclaimed as she dangled high up in the atmosphere, her body firing with both sudden fear and the desperate need for sexual release.

"Trust me." He said with a simple smile, before he fired them back downwards with the focused power of a rollercoaster, their descent curving on a purposeful trajectory.

"Wwwwaaauugh!" Jessica screamed in a heady mix of exhilarated joy and controlled terror as they streaked toward the Earth like a comet, his cock still lodged deep inside her.

She needn't have worried for a second, however.

They rocketed through the doors of Clark's balcony and landed dripping wet in his bed with pinpoint accuracy, Jessica's back slapping up against the headboard, the sheets whirling around them like the sails on a ship.

Clark, using his forward momentum, pushed his cock deeper into her body than Jessica had ever felt before, her scream now completely unrestrained.

"OHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUURRRHHHHHKKKKKKKK!"

The excruciating joy massed as Clark fucked her with all the power he had to offer, first the bed pounding beneath them, then the entire house, his shaft a glowing blur in her sticky mess of a cunt.

Seeing his chance, Clark swallowed as much of her tits as he could, sucking on them like they were ripe melons. He swirled her stiff nipples with his tongue, lashing the supple flesh and soaking it with his saliva.

Jessica shook uncontrollably beneath him, her face flushed as red as her hair, her back arched, her whole body boiling over like a coffeepot.

"Clark! CLARK! I---I'm going to fucking CUM, Clark!! You're making me fucking cum, baby! I'm---I'm---!!!"

It hit Jessica with the power of a thunderstorm, gushing from her pussy and blasting through her body like a savage stroke of unbridled lightning. Fireworks burst from her slick slit and steam shot from her ears as she rode the wave of the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She thrashed on the bed beneath Clark like an epileptic, twisting as if to get away from the intensity of an orgasm that wouldn't stop, wouldn't let her go.

"Aw shit, Jess! Shit!" Clark grunted through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna spend again!"

"On my tits, Clark baby!" She cried with throaty need. "I want to feel it on my tits!"

Clark nodded, his head swaying, as he pulled his cock from Jessica's still-pulsing pussy.

He pumped his shaft one, two, three times, and then roared like a lion as he fired chunky blobs of boiling hot seed all over the undulating body of the infamous redhead beneath him.

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers