Jessica Rabbit: Summer Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

"Ahhh fffu-uuu-ckkkk!"

Jessica offered her tits up to his salvo, cooing as she felt splash after splash of sticky, steaming cum land on her navel, her breasts, spattering on her nipples and coating her chest.

"Fuck yes, baby! Fuck yes!" She cooed her approval, her hips rolling in the tangled sheets, her pussyfolds puckering and pulsating, her tits shimmering with his shiny white jizz.

It felt so wonderfully filthy for Clark to be cumming on her like this, as if she was being rechristened with carnal knowledge after so many years without it. "Oooooh that feels sooo goooood!"

"Huunh! Auuhh! Hu!" Clark panted through the rushing surge of his orgasm, mightier than a roaring hurricane, leaving Jessica completely drenched in the thick, viscous fluid, her hair wet from the rain, her tits and torso sticky from Clark's superhuman load.

He crouched coiled and straining over her, the last globules of his cum spattering on her crotch and matting her pubic hair, before crashing forward, collapsing on top of the woman he had secretly desired for so many years.

"Oh Clark!" She said breathlessly, her chest rising and falling. "Oh my fucking Walt! That was...I have never...I'm..."

"I...I know exactly what you mean." He said, raising his head to press his firm mouth to her ruby red lips. She flicked her tongue out and they plunged into a kiss that gripped their hearts with its hungry passion.

They lay curled in the sheets for an hour, Clark's cum drying into a flaky crust on Jessica's skin, before she finally excused herself to use the shower. Over the sound of the jets, Clark called out to her.

"I've wanted that for so long and I love you so much, but I..." He stopped short for a second, realising what he'd just said. Feeling exposed, he rushed to finish his thought. "...but I can't help but feel bad for Roger. I mean, we just cuckolded him..."

The taps squeaked as Jessica turned the shower off.

"It was nothing that he hadn't already done, if only in his own mind," Jessica replied, her voice echoing from the steamy bathroom. "I can't live my life for Roger anymore. I can't keep tiptoeing over those eggshells. And Clark?"

She stepped from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel that barely covered her, a second towel curled in a bun on top of her head. Clark was overcome. She'd never looked so lovely as she did right then.

"...I love you too." She said sweetly, and he rushed to her, gathering her up in another passionate embrace.

One towel was thrown away, and then the other, and within moments they were on the carpet, any misgivings now banished forevermore.

The rain thundered on the roof above them, its intensity never wavering.

It was going to be a long, wet summer...

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers