Jessica Rabbit: Whore of the Hutt

Story Info
Jessica submits to being Jabba's prized possession.
1.4k words
4.22
46.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire throne room is filled with smoke from Jabba's hooka, but I continue dancing and try to ignore the smell. Oola dances next to me, grabbing her leash and yanking it like a whip. Our Hutt master smirks. He likes that. I love Oola to death, but I can't have her stealing my spotlight.

Music continues to pound loudly as I crush my own chain-leash between my massive tits and then pull it through with my teeth slowly, turning and gripping my tight tan ass-cheeks and shaking them in from of Jabba, who drools with sexual desire.

"Un kata," I hear my master belch, turning to see him tug on Oola's chain.

"Na! Tatora kan!" Oola protests. She never learns, but I can't blame her for being scared. I dance behind her and run my fingernails gently across her green thighs, calming her down a bit. She knows that if Jabba will be fucking anyone, it'll be me.

"Un kana wanga," I say to Jabba, tearing away Oola's top and squeezing her busty emerald tits, causing her to moan.

"Mmmmmm...gatara wan," Jabba licks his lips and rubs his greasy hands over his glistening fat body. I feel a drop of sweat run down through my black-studded head-piece as I snap off my top and tear away my g-string. Oola sits next to Jabba on the dais, both of them continuing to watch me as I dance before the court completely naked, my bald pussy getting wetter as I hear the aliens and bounty hunters hollering at me.

Then I notice the music has stopped and I feel Jabba pull on my leash. I turn around and slowly approach the throne, my body moist with sweat as I kneel down before him. He pushes Oola off the dais and her face lands between my legs. She immediately starts licking my soaking cunt, her tongue flickering in and out of my pussy while Jabba stares at me, his tail growing erect with desire.

"Oh! Oh, fusha!" I breath, stroking one of Oola's headtails, "Ne traba dana! Oh! Preta!" My twi'lek lover presses my gigantic tits so close together that my erect nipples are almost touching. She slides her tongue up my naked body, sucking on my huge breasts feverishly as her teeth nibble on my nipples. I take one of her headtails into my mouth and start sucking it slowly, like I'm working a big sweaty cock in and out of my slutty mouth, wiggling my tongue against her green flesh. I get up and lay on top of my master's huge pulsating tail, my huge tits squishing around it as I slowly slide up and down his meat, tonguing the slimy erect skin.

"Un gata!" Jabba slobbers, pulling the chain-leash connected to my spiked leather collar and forcing me to look up at him as I keep straddling his oily tail.

"Na goosh te nik." I sneer back, his hand grabbing a fistful of my long red hair and yanking me up to his giant gaping mouth. His greasy tongue slides out toward my whore face and I flicker my own tongue against his, savoring the taste of my master. He releases me and I swing around, squeezing my butt while slowly moving my ass in front of his grotesque face. I hear him snort and feel his giant wrinkled hands slap on to my sweaty thighs tightly. I let out a little moan and cup my enormous breasts with my hands as I lean my head back.

"Te kan looda," Jabba drools,"La pana de wanga tak, Jessikhan!" His pudgy tongue licks one of my ass-cheeks and then the other one, his hands gripping my thighs harder as I shudder. I feel the huge wet Hutt tongue slide between my cheeks, and then squirm up and down the rim.

"Oh! Oh!" I cry, feeling my cunt getting hotter and wetter,"Te goosha! Ne wanga! Oh!"

"Un shudda!" My lord roars in ecstasy, reaching for my wrists and pulling me back, his tongue sliding up my bare back as he holds my arms far apart.

"Oh, Jabbikahn!" I gasp as I feel his fat hands reach around me, holding my soft huge big tits as I gently slide up and down his mammoth sweaty belly. His fingers squeeze and pinch my nipples before releasing me and shoving me down on his rigid tail. I slide my gigantic tits against the slimy tip of it, moaning in ecstasy as I feel one of his fingers jam into my tight pussy.

"Jessikhan," He grumbles, shaking his finger in me,"Un dana kota!" I obey, writhing on top of his mighty shaft as I keep tit-fucking the tip of his throbbing tail, feeling my alien lover plunge his finger in and out of my drenched cunt over and over again. I spit on his immense meat, licking the saliva all over the shaft and then rubbing it along my chest, making my enormous tits glisten under the throne room torch light. I hear the crowd of aliens cheer the mighty Hutt on as I feel a long stream of my master's milky drool splatter on my smooth tanned ass, and I feel him smear it between my cheeks before sinking another chubby finger into my tight asshole.

"AH! MIGHTY JABBA!" I scream, shaking violently as I feel the two fingers wriggle inside of me, causing me to hug his pulsating tightly as I yell in pleasure. His laughter echos throughout the court as he stabs them in and out of me harder and faster, making my hips involuntarily slam up and down on his tail while I stroke the underside rapidly.

All at once, my entire body is tingling as I feel my cunt squirt my pussy juice all over his hands. I'm coming hard and my screams fill the room, aliens shouting and Oola looking on in pleasure. The entire sensation is amazing and I slowly come down, wrapping my arms around his greasy tail and breathing deeply for a moment before turning around and facing him. He pulls my leash and holds a hand up in front of my slutty face. I know what to do and I know it will turn everyone on even more. I smile as I suck my cunt juice off one of his hand and lap my tongue against his other fingers, tasting my ass and savoring the taste. He pulls me up to him and opens his gigantic mouth, shoving both of my gargantuan sweaty tits inside and sucking hard. I moan in pleasure as his gaping mouth sucks on both of my huge breasts at the same time, his tongue squirming all over them, teasing my nipples. He releases me and I drop to my knees in front of his awesome shaft.

"Un shudda de la kana," I smile at him, rubbing my hands along the bottom while my tongue laps at the tip. My master begins to breath harder as I press my massive tits around the moist head, rubbing one of my nipples gently against the slit at the end. I watch as his tail stiffens to rock-hard proportions and kneel back, closing my eyes as I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I cup my giant boobs as I hear him let out a thunderous roar, his hand sliding up and down his tail feverishly.

"BOSKA!" My mighty Jabba growls, stroking his tail,"BO SHUDDA!" His cum splatters on my face as he begins to unload his Hutt sperm, some shooting in my mouth and some landing over my lips and tongue. His white, thick, goo pours all over my huge tits as I breath and moan in ecstasy, swallowing as much of my lord's cum that I'm able. He finishes and gazes at my cum-covered body, stroking his thick tail for a moment before turning to see Oola standing quietly beside us.

"Oola," he orders,"Ne sala de kota ne, Jessikhan." I smile as my beautiful Twi'lek girlfriend knees in front of me, placing her hands on the sides of my cum-soaked tits.

"Na shada," Oola whispers to me, pinching my nipples through the thick semen.

"Te wanga," I wink at her, running my fingers across her lekku and moaning as she begins to lick Jabba's sticky cum off my gigantic tits. I smear some of the creamy whiteness into her mouth and on her big green breasts as she finishes lapping up the gallons of cum off my chest and face. Her hand grips my ass while the other squeezes one of my big boobs affectionately. I wrap my arms around her collared neck and kiss her passionately with my sticky lips, our tongue squirming against each other. I pull and away and smile, turing to my master Jabba and standing up with Oola. He lets out a satisfied laugh and I know that Oola and I will live to dance another day for our master.