Jessica Submits to Black Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaythedog
Jaythedog
183 Followers

"I am cumming in you, you fucking whore!" he shouted.

"Yes,! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! I am cumming!" She screamed.

The older black man's cock swelled, and filled Jessica's cunt with his hot semen. She clenched down on him, doing her best to milk his balls dry. His stiff cock pulsed inside of her. Jessica felt so good giving a man pleasure and being used by him.

The man removed himself from her fuck-hole. The next man in line climbed on the bed to take his turn with their new toy. He laid down on the bed on his back. He was around 40 years old, and had hair that was turning grey. He also had a big black cock. It was about 7 inches long, but abnormally thick. His cock was rigid and ready to fuck Jessica.

Susan walked over and Jessica, who was still on her hands and knees. She stuck two fingers into Jessica's fresh-fucked cunt and scooped out some cum. She stuck her cum soaked fingers into Jessica's mouth. Jessica, being the good little cum eater that she is, lapped up the man's juice, loving every drop.

She climbed on top of the man with the grey hair. She lay on top if him, face down, and took his cock in her hand. The cock slid snuggly into her wet snatch and he began to fuck her. She rode him like a woman possessed. She fucked him and bucked her hips as best she could, trying to get him to fuck her harder. She wanted more of him inside her, wanted every inch. As the two of them fucked, Susan grabbed Jessica's hips with both hands and buried her tongue into Jessica's ass. Jessica felt the warm wetness at her opening and squealed with delight.

"That's it. Lick my ass, Susan," purred Jessica.

"We will do more than that you little cum slut," said Susan.

With that, Jessica felt a wetness on her ass, but it was cold. Not at all like Susan's tongue. The contrast was unmistakable. She continued to fuck the older man beneath her, but she knew what Susan had done. Jessica had been fucked in the ass enough to recognize that lube was being applied to her. She was being prepped for an ass fucking.

It turned Jessica on to get fucked in the ass. She was afraid to admit it to herself because it was so dirty, but that is just the kind of whore she is. As soon as the man in her pussy gets off, she was preparing her self to get butt fucked.

The next thing she felt was one of the large black bodyguards kneeling behind her, with his large hands on her hips, holding her down.

"Hold still you cock whore," he said with a deep voice.

Jessica stopped moving, as did the man she was laying on top of, his cock still stuffed inside of her pussy. At that moment, the man kneeling behind her put the head of his cock up against the opening of asshole and began to push. Jessica felt a little pain as he moved his dick into her anus, inch by inch. Jessica felt pain, but also lust. These men wanted to fuck her like a dirty whore and the attention almost made her cum. The black man in her ass wasted no time sliding his big dick in and out of her, loosening her up.

"Fuck my ass. Yes! That's it. FUCK ME!" cried Jessica.

Jessica screamed in ecstasy and pain as the two men DP'ed her. Her ass and pussy clenched on the two black dicks that were using her. But these two men were older and more experienced. They did not cum just because some little cum bucket whore couldn't hold back. They continued to drill her. Stroke after stroke, the two dicks slid in and out of Jessica. Their balls bounced against each other. She squeezed the neck of the grey haired gentleman, holding on, trying not to lose the rhythm of the two of them. He grabbed her too, by her tits. He pinched them and squeezed them until Jessica cried out.

"Yeah, that's it. I am going to cum in this fucking cum bucket," said the grey haired man. Suddenly his cock began to jerk and spurt inside of her. She had never felt anything so good in her life.

The man fucking her ass began to cum as well. She couldn't stand it. Jessica was pushed over the edge by the feeling of these two men dumping their loads inside of her holes. Frantically she road the orgasms, both theirs and hers, and she tried to make it last. Jessica's clenching pussy and asshole, squeezed down on the black dicks, making both holes feel even tighter. Slowly her orgasm subsided. She collapsed on top of the grey haired man. He left his penis inside of her. The man in her ass pulled his out. Jessica, being an insatiable slut, made a pouty face when he did. She needed more.

"Lick me clean cockslut," said the man below her.

"Yummy," said Jessica, squeaking like a giddy schoolgirl.

Jessica took him out of her and crawled down to his cock. His cock was covered with cum. The first man to fuck her, then his, and the cum that had ran out of her ass from the 3rd man. She took him in her mouth, sucking hard. She tasted the cum and loved it. She was soaking wet between her legs, with cum running out of her ass and pussy. She had now been fucked in all three holes.

"My turn," said the Abah.

Abah is Mr. O's most trusted staff member and right hand man. He is tall, at about 6'7". He is in his mid-30s. Jessica had always thought he was handsome and had long wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him. He was naked and she looked to see his cock. There before her hung down a long, thick, black piece of meat. It was just hanging there. Jessica picked it up and took it in her mouth, as best she could. She looked up at him and made eye contact. There was no more hesitation on her part. She wanted to please this man. He could have her any way he wanted and cum anywhere he wanted. She stared into his eyes are she licked his cock. She sucked his balls and stroked him, working him to a full 9 inches. She wrapped her lips around his hard shaft and took him into her mouth. She bobbed her head back-and-forth, doing the best she could.

"Ha, ha," said Abah. "Look how she tries. Here, let me help you with that."

Abah put his hands on the back of Jessica's head and neck. He pushed her head down, forcing his dick further into her mouth. She pushed back, fighting him. But it did no good. He forced his cock further into her mouth, and down her throat. Her jaw ached. She could barely breathe. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and Jessica gasped for air. She looked up and him and immediately went back at it. She devoured him, doing the best she could to fit him into her throat. He again pressed he hands on the back of the little cockslut's head and neck. He forced her farther this time, deeper. Deeper still. Slowly moving down her throat. Jessica's cum dripping cunt clenched. It was so turned on. She took her free hand and rubbed her clit for a moment. Jessica's eyes began to water. Tears ran down her white skin, on her cheek. She gagged. Her bottom lip was almost to his balls.

He looked into her eyes and said, "We want to fuck your ass."

Abah let go of her head, and she took him out of her mouth.

Jessica crawled onto the bed and stuck her ass in the air. Her cunt and ass were still dripping cum. She was on her knees, waiting patiently for his cock.

Susan and Mr. 'O laughed.

"Not like that, Jessica." Said Susan. "Just get ready."

Abah laid down on his back, with his wet glistening cock standing up.

Mr. O stood up and walked over to take control of the situation. Jessica looked at his hard cock between his legs. She wanted it between her legs.

"Yes, you are a good little pet. You are a nice cum bucket for us." Said Mr. O. "Susan, you picked a good one for us today."

Jessica was laying on the bed now, and the other men where watching her. They all had the look on their faces like they knew something she didn't. It made her a little nervous.

With Jessica and Abah laying side-by-side, Mr. O said, "Sit on his cock, facing me."

Jessica squatted over Abah, and took his cock in her hand. With her black high heels poking into the bed, she put the head of his penis by her pussy lips and rubbed it there, guiding it toward her hole.

"No, in the ass. Put his cock in your ass and sit on it." Said Mr. O.

Jessica submitted and did as she was told. She put the black head of his dick up against her cum dripping asshole. She guided it into her ass. She was having a hard time holding her body up. The weight of her body was pushing him into her. She was being impaled my Ahab's long, stiff dick. She got to about 6 inches in and stopped. The full girth of his solid dick filled her to capacity. She could take no more. It hurt.

"You fucking whore," said Mr. O. " I said take his dick in your ass."

He put his hand on her shoulder and pushed down. Abah's cock moved deeper into her ass, until she was sitting on him.

"Ahhhhhh!" Susan cried out.

"See. You thought you couldn't take another inch. You thought. But there you are with a long black dick shoved up your ass," said Mr. O firmly.

His cock filled her up inside. She had never had a man so deep in her back door before. It felt full, no doubt about it.

Abah pulled his hips back and began to fuck her ass, with deep steady strokes. Susan got on the bed and put her head between Jessica's legs. She sucked Ahab's balls, and ate the cum from Jessica's freshly fucked pussy. She knelt there and lapped up the spunk of the other men. As she did, the others that had already had their way with Jessica sat around and watched, stroking their cocks.

Mr. O stood behind Susan and forced his gigantic cock into her cunt. She bit down on Jessica's clit as she took his massive meat. Her pale skin and freckles were a contrast to his black skin. They staid in that position for several minutes. Jessica squatting on Ahab's dick and getting fucked in the ass. Susan licking Jessica's messy cunt, and Ahab's cock and balls, and Mr. O fucking Susan's tight little twat.

"That feels so good. Now it is my turn to fuck our little cock slut," said Mr. O.

Jessica looked over Susan's red hair, between her thighs at Mr. O.

"Yes Sir. Come fuck me please".

Mr. O just laughed at her. "Silly little girl," is all he said.

He slapped Susan on the ass and she jumped. But she knew what Mr. O wanted and she moved out of his way. He had done to her what he was about to do to Jessica. She winched at the memory of the pain, but also remembered the pleasure she felt.

Ahab stopped his strokes. He sat there with Jessica squatting on top of him, his 9-inch cock in her, buried balls-deep in her ass. Jessica sat up and watched as he moved in to DP her like the other men had done earlier. Her heart was racing with anticipation. Her asshole was stretched tight around Abah's cock. She sat there waiting for Mr. O to finally use her for his pleasure.

Mr. O climbed over her. She could smell his sweat. She could smell his musty scent. She wanted him to fuck her. She could not wait to feel his big black cock inside of her pussy. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him to her. She felt his dick brush against the inside of her thigh. He used his hand to guide it between her legs. She felt it on the outside of her pussy lips. But he didn't actually penetrate her. Instead, he moved down about two inches further. she felt pressure. Jessica felt pressure pushing at the cock already in her ass.

"Wait!.........." she shouted.

But before she could say anything else, it was too late. What she felt next was a sharp pain. Mr. O was forcing his cock into her ass. He asshole was already stretched to capacity with the cock that was there.

"Ahhhhhh!" She cried out in pain as her asshole stretch to accommodate the second massive dick. She felt as if her asshole was going to tear apart.

Jessica dug her fingernails into Mr. O's shoulders and took a deep breath. She tried to relax but the pain was just too great. But he never stopped. Farther into her ass he pushed. The two cocks squeezed together. She thought she couldn't take another inch, but Mr. O kept giving her more. Sweat poured from her forehead and she worked to take them both up her ass. She thought she was going to split open.

"Shut up, bitch. You know you want our dicks in your ass," said Mr. O.

As his face was close to hers, he spit right in her face. She could smell his breath. He worked his cock until it was all the way into her. She could hardly bare it. He started to retract it and she hoped he was going to take it out. But then he just pushed it back in. He did this several more times, several more strokes. Then he pulled it almost all of the way out. This time, she was afraid he was going to take it out. She wanted him to leave it in. Her tight ass had pulled apart enough to take them both. The two cocks pumped her. Jessica rode the two cocks like a whore. She put two fingers in her and masturbated. With her other had, she grabbed her nipples, pinching and pulling.

"FUCK ME!!" She screamed. "Cum on me! Use me!"

The two men just laughed as they continue to plow into her asshole. They fucked her ass for several minutes, taking their time with her young body. Jessica screamed with delight as her body rose and peaked to an orgasm. The orgasm made her ass feel tighter as she clenched on what felt like one gigantic penis fucking her bum.

Mr. O withdrew his cock. Abah pushed her, almost threw her, off of him. She laid back on the bed as the two men stood over her. They both stuck their cocks in her face and stroke them quickly, their fists pumping up and down, racing to cum first. Instinctively, Jessica opened her mouth....waiting.

Mr. O came first, shooting a rope of pearly white cum across Jessica's face. She was quickly hit by another shot, right in the mouth, from Abah. They continued to cum on her for what seemed like an eternity. Cum landed in her blonde hair and on her cheeks. She could smell it and taste it. As the two men used Jessica's face to cum on, Susan moved in to watch. As they finished, she began to lick the cum from Jessica's body. She sucked up some of it and moved up to kiss Jessica. The two women kissed, their tongues trading the cum and playing with it. Susan repeated the process several more times. Jessica continued to finger her pussy, so turned on by the thought of her boss licking cum off of her and then feeding it to her. Finally the older woman and the girl settled in, kissing slowly and tasting the cum on each other.

Mr. O took out a black leather collar and fastened it around Jessica's neck. He pulled on it and she got up, her ass still aching from being fucked by the two powerful men. He led her into the bathroom.

"Sit down on the floor." He commanded.

Jessica did as he ordered. She was respectful and did not speak. The floor was cold, and she felt dirty. He took the leash and tied it to the toilet. Then he lifted the lid begin to piss. Jessica sat there on the floor and watched. Piss splashed from the toilet and landed on her nose.

Susan walked in with a tube of lipstick and wrote on Jessica's chest, just above her tits: "CUM ON ME".

The two of them stood over her and looked down at her. Then they walked out and left her there. Jessica staid there the rest of the night, on the floor. The group of men would periodically walk in throughout the night and jack off on Jessica, or make her suck them off. By the morning, her skin, her hair and her corset were covered with dried cum. They came on her 18 more times before they were done with her.

Jaythedog
Jaythedog
183 Followers
12