Jessica's Big Mistake

Story Info
Jessica gets blackmailed into a fantasy.
3.2k words
218.5k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
249 Followers

Jessica's big mistake was a simple one. One day she was reading a story on Literotica, and for the first time, she sent some feedback to the Author. The story was called "Impregnating Jenny" and you can read it on Literotica. It was about a young woman being reluctantly being fucked by a man. The man wore no protection and the chances were high that he made her pregnant.

The author got the feedback and replied. He asked Jessica about her fantasies and soon they were chatting online. Jessica is 26 and she admitted how she had had these fantasies of being forced since she first started having fantasies. She described how the important thing was that it was real. She had played around with role-play, but it had never been enough for her. She really needed and wanted this to happen, but unfortunately she was now engaged to be married and the man she loved didn't share her fantasies.

What Jessica maybe didn't realise when she replied was that the Author lived only 3 hours away from her, also in England.

As the Author was chatting to her on MSN he turned on his webcam. Somehow, despite the fact that she hated being seen on webcam, he persuaded her to turn her camera on as well. She didn't keep it on for more than 30 seconds, but somehow even that showed his power over her, his power to make her do something she didn't want to do. If he could force her to do that just chatting, think how powerless she would be in real life.

As they were chatting he asked her more and more questions, digging deeper into her fantasies, and then he started to describe what it would be like if he were to act them out. The effect on Jessica was instant and she was shocked at how her body reacted to this. She felt like she was being sucked down a black hole into her desire. She went lightheaded as her pussy started to throb thinking about it. She tried to change the subject, shocked by how deeply she'd fallen, how strange it felt to be fantasizing about this stranger she'd only started chatting to 20 minutes before.

The Author told her he didn't mind changing the subject, but first he described to her exactly how he had made her feel. It was almost as if he was psychic and could read her mind.

With relief Jessica started chatting about life, work, and how she had ended up as a foreigner in England. That was when she made her second big mistake. She admitted that she was working illegally and in the country despite her visa running out. A naughty gleam came into the Author's eyes as he realized he had exactly what he needed - the leverage on Jessica to make her do exactly what he wanted. All he had to do was to phone up the Immigration Service and she would be thrown out of the country, separated from her fiancee and mother. The Author knew her name, and which county she was living in. A little digging and he could easily find out the town as well. And she couldn't even admit to her boyfriend how it happened. She had admitted that her boyfriend didn't even know that she read Literotica - let alone had dirty chats to strange men online. Combined with his hold over her, the Author knew she would respond to his blackmail. Deep down he knew she wanted to. While chatting, he had suggested to her that although it was a nice fantasy, she wouldn't really enjoy it if it actually happened -- that it would just be scary. But Jessica had strongly, vehemently denied this. She knew that her fantasy was so powerful that she needed it. She needed it to be real. Not some make believe but real enough for her to feel the emotions.

Jessica didn't know the Author was planning any of this. She went to bed still horny and wet from the discussion and rubbed herself. The next morning, as she went to check her email, she found something that made her heart race. It was a letter to the Immigration Service, detailing everything. Her name, how long she'd been in the country, where she was living. Underneath it was a single line: "Meet me Thursday night outside the cafe where you work at 6pm or this letter goes to the authorities."

Jessica's stomach churned. She was horrified. At the same time she remembered the face of the man she had talked to on camera, and as she thought about him, she had a mental image - her bent over, tied up, just as he was about to thrust into her. It was so realistic, so intense that it was almost real. She couldn't help but feel excited, terrified, scared and yet her pussy throbbed. She was horrified that she would be cheating on her boyfriend.

She couldn't concentrate all day and she dropped three plates. The next day was no better. She went through the day completely distracted, forgetting everything she was meant to do. Nothing was done on time and everyday life went out the window. Her days were spent half scared, half horny, in a daze.

The next day was Thursday. She woke up an hour before she needed to. She showered and then put on her best underwear beneath the clothes she wore for work. She couldn't explain it. The only reason she could think of was maybe if she looked nice for him he might go easier on her. She had decided she had to go through with it. She had to meet him. Maybe she could persuade him in person to leave her alone. Or if not maybe she could get away with just giving him a blow job or a hand job. She was determined to be her most charming and not to let her nerves show. She knew that if she was strong willed she would be ok.

At 5:30pm she was outside work, walking around. The 30 minutes seemed to take for ever. As she was walking back towards her workplace, with 5 minutes to go, she walked past a white van parked on the side of the road. Just as she passed it, the side door slid open, she saw the Author, and he grabbed her and pulled her into the back of his van. Before she could scream he slapped her across the face and then pulled a gag around her mouth. She was so shocked that she hardly moved before her hands were grasped firmly in his behind her back.

He was stronger than she expected, and soon he had her arms tied securely. He quickly closed up the side door and drove off. It must have taken less than a minute and there had been no-one about. Poor Jessica sat on the floor of the vehicle tied and gagged as the Author drove her out of the town and down a small lane. Soon he pulled up at a holiday bungalow. It was out of season and the nearest house was out of sight. He pulled Jessica out of the van and led her over into the house. Once she was inside he undid the gag.

"No-one can hear you." he said. "The nearest house is nearly a mile away, and there's no-one there tonight."

"Please," Jessica begged. "Please don't hurt me".

He walked towards her and started to squeeze her, to touch her, roughly, and to maul her. His hands focused on her breasts, finding her nipples, squeezing, pinching them hard. Then suddenly he grabbed her tied wrists with one hand and pulled them up. She was forced to bend over at the waist, and without warning she felt him spank her hard across the arse. She'd played at spanking with her boyfriend but it was nothing like this. Her bum tingled and then she felt it spanked again and again. Despite the pain, Jessica found her body reacting to the situation. It was all too like the fantasies she'd had for so long, and the fantasies won out. They were ingrained in her mind and she heard herself moan and she knew that her pussy was rapidly getting wet. The Author pulled her to her knees in front of him, and then unzipped his cock. It was standing out of his trousers, hard as can be, tight, erect. A tiny spot of pre-cum glistened in the hole at the tip. His cock was about 6 or 7 inches long, but right in front of Jessica's mouth it looked very thick - too thick for her mouth. His hands had wrapped themselves in her long dirty blonde hair, holding her head tight. "Please!" she tried to say, but he took the opportunity of her mouth opening to force his cock into her mouth, pushing it in deep. She nearly choked, before she recovered. Then she found herself enjoying the feel of this cock in her mouth, so thick it forced her lips almost as wide as they went. She couldn't help it but she moaned with pleasure. She only hoped it sounded like desperation.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, watching the unheeded look of disappointment on her face, and then he pushed his hand into her trousers, under her pants, and between her legs. She squirmed and tried to stop him but he was too strong. Soon his fingers found her pussy and she moaned as she could feel how easily his fingers slid right into her - her wetness helping him to defile her. He didn't say anything, but just smiled. It was a smile that said he knew all along how wet she was. He pulled his fingers out, and holding her hair tight with his other hand, he forced them between her lips. The taste of her own juices made her feel more depraved than ever.

Then he spoke. He said one short statement, and it was as if he had it prepared: "Jessica. I am going to fuck you. You know that. Now if you resist I'll slap you again. But I'll give you one choice. If you let me untie you and you don't resist, you can go away with the letter and I'll promise never to blackmail you again. If you fight me, I'll tie you right back up again, I'll hurt you and I'll keep the letter to use it on you again later. I'm going to give you a minute to think about it, and then I'm going to untie you."

With that he pulled her back up to her feet and started undoing her trousers and pulling them off her. He smiled as he saw the dark red lace knickers. She was left in her in her blouse, bra and knickers only.

"So, do you agree" he asked, but Jessica only moaned in response. He turned her around and undid her wrists. She stood there, almost frozen. She knew she should fight, but she also knew he was much stronger than her. And her pussy was aching to feel him inside. She was dazed with indecision, her mind and body telling her opposites. She felt his hands pulling her blouse off, and then he turned her back around and kissed her. It wasn't what she was expecting. It was tender and passionate, but just as she felt herself melting into it, she felt his hand holding her wrists again behind her back, while the other grabbed and pulled her hair, pulling tight into the kiss. The combination of tenderness and roughness unbalanced Jessica, and she felt herself sliding down deeper into that same black hole, unable to think straight. He let go of her for long enough to take off his own shirt and trousers, and then he slowly pulled down his trunks, revealing his cock. Jessica looked at it. He could see the longing in her eyes even as she said "Please no!" once more.

"Take off your knickers", she heard him say. She pulled them down without thinking, the menace in his voice enough to make her comply.

"Bend over that sofa", he ordered. She got to her knees, and bent over, her white arse opening as she did to reveal her pussy. She felt his finger glide gently over her, slowly parting her lips. She felt her pussy aching to be filled as his fingers stroked her clit, and then gently pushed between her lips. His other hand had grabbed her wrists and was holding them behind her back. Although they weren't tied any more, she felt as if his grip was stronger even than the rope he'd used in the van. She looked over her shoulder. His cock was standing erect, naked and ready to fuck her. It was only a short distance away from her pussy. She panted as her breath seemed knocked out of her. His fingers were doing magic on her clit and she knew that when he fucked her, when his cock entered her, forcing its way in, it would be the most intense experience of her life. She didn't know it but her legs involuntarily shifted wider apart, opening her pussy and she pushed her hips back onto his fingers as the instincts took over.

He must have sensed it was time, because he pulled his fingers away, and letting go of her wrists, he held her by the hips, one hand on each side. Her pussy was aching for it. Her hands stayed together as if still tied. Then she felt him enter her most intimate place as with one deep rough thrust he pushed in all the way. She moaned.

Then he pulled out and she felt his hand spanking her hard. He was calling her a dirty slut, telling her that her pussy was aching for him as he spanked, and her arse was tingling with pain. Then he pushed in again. Another intense deep, no nonsense thrust right up to his balls. She moaned again. Somehow she was still asking him to stop, but her heart wasn't in it. The words were coming out, but they sounded more like moans. Even Jessica could realize that the words were encouraging him now, her voice husky and sexy and full of intense longing. He pulled out and slammed back in, his balls pushing against her as he went in deep.

As she suddenly thought of his balls, she realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Then she remembered what she'd forgotten in the daze of the last three days. Her pill. That she hadn't taken. The pill that didn't work if you forgot it, even for a day, let alone three.

"No please", she cried. "You have to wear a condom". But he didn't pull out. She tried to struggle, but his cock was holding her against the sofa and his hands were holding her down. As she struggled against him she could feel her pussy moving on his cock, just the tiny bit allowed by the softness of the sofa. She couldn't stop thinking how she felt, and her mind was a blur. "You have to stop, I'll get pregnant." she said, "I haven't taken the pill." Her voice was clearer now but still breathless. He didn't pull out. If anything he pushed in deeper, though she knew that wasn't possible. He was in as deep as his cock would go. His cock was filling her, stretching her open, its thickness making her pussy feel tighter and hotter than ever.

She knew she had to stop him but she couldn't stop thinking about and feeling her pussy impaled on his cock. She couldn't stop thinking about him pumping his cum into her unprotected pussy. She imagined it, deep inside her, thick and hot and alive, making its way all the way to her centre.

He started to fuck her properly then. Each thrust deep and intense. "Please" she cried again. But she could tell he wasn't stopping. Jessica was moaning with each movement, her hips pushing back onto his cock in time with his thrusts, her pussy on fire. In one clear moment she realized that this was exactly what she had wanted so badly. She felt her pussy start to contract around his cock as her body reacted to him. She pushed her hips right back, pushing his cock in even deeper. Even as she did it she was saying "Please stop", but each time she said it, her cry sounded more like the cries of pleasure before a climax. She felt her orgasm start to build inside her pussy as he ignored her cries. Her cries of "please" had become tinged with desire, deepened by her moaning as his cock forced into her again and again, and she knew he was close to cumming inside her. The thought was all she could think about: his hot sperm, pumping into her; his cock spurting it deep.

She couldn't help it. She came.

Her pussy contracted around his naked cock as every one of her fantasies came true. She moaned loudly, the word "Please" still coming as she came. Her orgasm was amazing, blinding, like a shower of meteors across her vision, her pussy on fire. She almost blanked out for a minute, and then as reality re-asserted itself, she heard him grunting, she felt him fucking her faster and faster. He was so close. She said "please" once more and she knew what she was really asking him was to please fill her up with his beautiful seed.

She felt his cock tight within her and she felt the Author thrust in deep, all the way, and then he stayed there. It seemed like forever, but she knew it must just be a second or two, an amazing moment of stillness amid the frenzy, as he just stayed motionless.

It was like a wave. She felt her pussy forced open wider. She could feel everything as the cum thrust along his cock, pushing his tight erection wider as it went, the pressure of her tight pussy increasing the pressure as it coursed through his channel.

She felt it spurt right into her.

His cock head was right up against her cervix and she felt his juice pumping in deep.

There was another moment of stillness. Again it seemed long, but she afterwards she realized it was just the slow motion that comes from a moment of pure intensity.

Another time his cock seemed to expand within her, and she clearly felt another spurt of his hot cum working deep into her unprotected womb. Her pussy convulsed with pleasure around his cock, her mind clear of all her worried as she wallowed in the perfect moment. There had been nothing fake about his taking her, no hint of a game. It had been exactly as she had dreamed, and better.

She felt him slump over her as his orgasm sucked the energy out of him, and then she felt his warm breath on the back of her neck. He kissed her slowly and then he moaned and sighed with pleasure, he too caught up in the thought of his hot cum in her delicious wet, unprotected pussy.

This story is a work of fiction. It's just a fantasy: don't try this at home! But I hope you enjoy it

zaksx
zaksx
249 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Impregnating Jenny Jenny's aunt has more in mind for her than she realizes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories