Jessica's Cleaning Day

Story Info
Jessica Rabbit takes a day off to clean house.
1.1k words
3.83
34.7k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisa_m_h
lisa_m_h
13 Followers

Another sunny morning in Toontown, and Jessica Rabbit has just sent her beloved husband hopping off to the studio, laughing like a lunatic with his favorite Ren & Stimpy lunch pail and a cloud of singing hummingbirds, leaving her alone for the day. Well, not "alone" alone. Nobody is ever really alone in Toontown. As she saunters back to the living room, she is followed by countless pairs of little googly eyes. The teapot, the floor lamp, the telephone, the hat rack... almost everything has a life of its own in this neighborhood.

"You're in luck, boys," she announces. "It's cleaning day!"

A whisper of snickers and titters arises from every corner, and some of the smaller appliances hop up and down. "Goody-goody-goody," mutters the easy chair in a deep bass. They all love it when Jessica handles them.

She ties her hair up and changes into a pair of cut-off jeans with a red-and-white checkered halter top. (The stiletto heels stay on, of course.) "Rawr-rawrr," growls the flower pot as she struts back into the room. The flower curls its two leaves into its face and whistles.

Jessica opens the hall closet and wheels out the Suck-O-Lux vacuum cleaner. Its bleary eyes slowly open and dust flies off as it wheezes sleepily. Trundling down the hall, it suddenly realizes it's been released from the closet and snaps awake, its eyes bulging wide. It begins to wiggle with excitement. It knows who's dragging it by the hose, and it has a great view from down there on the floor.

Back in the living room, Jessica bends down and flips the switch. The Suck-O-Lux almost forgets to activate as it gazes dreamily up at her. With a sudden notion that it's been turned on (pun intended), the little canister scowls furiously and spins its tiny motor, hoping to impress its mistress.

"Good boy," she says, and pats it gently. "VVmmm, VVmmm!" it replies.

The brave little vacuum cleaner is only a short gray can, lying on it side, with four tiny, useless wheels and a pair of eyes on one end, just above its hose. It has no nose or mouth, as so many of the other household items inexplicably possess. It can only express itself by wiggling ineffectually and hooting out of the large nozzle at the end of its hose. It spends most of its time in the dark closet, wondering what all the noise and laughter is about, wishing it could be out there.

Jessica pulls the little guy along, sweeping its nozzle back and forth across the area rug, and it chugs away happily. Every eye in the room follows closely, anticipating their various turns.

THEN (here it comes), Jessica knocks a magazine off the coffee table.

"Oh, poo," she says, and bends over to pick it up.

And in a moment of carelessness: FOONT! There goes her top!

A cacophony of hoots and jeers explodes from everywhere. "AOOOOOGA! AOOOOOGA!" "DING-DING-DING-DING!" "CUCKOO! CUCKOO!"

"Oh! My!" Jessica gasps, and she brings up her arms to cover her freely swinging breasts, not stopping to think how she is still holding the nozzle.

Sssshhhhwa-THUNK!

The laughter dies into hushed gasps.

For a moment, the only sound is the muffled, racing motor of the Suck-O-Lux, it's plunger-like nozzle now firmly affixed to Jessica's left breast. Jessica stands staring in disbelief, her eyes wide and her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Oh, no! Not that!" she says, and begins pulling with both hands.

"Oh! Don't look!" she yells. But they DO look.

And so does the Suck-O-Lux, its little metal body, robbed of air, heaving and panting, quivering in ecstasy. Its eyes begin to cross.

Jessica pulls and pulls, but everything she does seems to make her heaving bosom squeeze deeper into the greedy cup.

"Ughh! Uuuuunghhh!" she grunts. Everything in the house is holding its breath. And so is the HOUSE.

Jessica's head clears momentarily, and she realizes all she has to do is turn off the switch. So she bends over to do just that... and promptly TRIPS.

She flips over: WHIIZZZZ! There is a loud HONK as her bottom hits the floor, and everything in the room bounces, dropping back down with a series of thuds and thumps.

When the smoke and spinning stars clear, Jessica is on her back with the vacuum hose wound tightly around her body, her arms pinned to her sides, the nozzle STILL stuck to her vibrating left boob, and the Suck-O-Lux on top of her, huffing and puffing away.

"Bwaaaa-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!!!!" booms the easy chair, who can't hold it in any longer. This brings screams of laughter from all the others. It's a different kind of laughter this time.

The little Suck-O-Lux is wiggling hard, its eyes beet red, steam pouring from its every rivet. It bounces up and down as much as its little wheels will allow. Its motor revs in rhythm. VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Stop! Don't!" Jessica yelps. Beads of exaggerated sweat began pouring down her forehead and a large spring-shaped line rotates above her head. "Please! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her naked right breast bounces in the air. Bulging eyeballs all over the room greedily follow the motions of the large, shiny, pink, waving nipple.

VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm-VVmmm goes the Suck-O-Lux. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" goes Jessica. The nozzle bounces up and down as it devours her swollen left breast.

"Oh! Roger! Help me!"

Finally, the poor little Suck-O-Lux, it's pop eyes turning every color of the rainbow and its motor rapidly burning out, stops bouncing and begins to shake violently. Its seams began to burst and smoke sprays in every direction. A loud whistle begins to rise. The nozzle sucks harder than ever, making Jessica shout.

"Uuuuuuuugghhhhhh!!!!"

Everybody watches eagerly. Even the portraits on the wall lean through their frames in anticipation.

The whistle reaches a crescendo and... BOOOOM!

The roof lifts off the house and slams back down. (Not a notable event in Toontown.)

"Ooooohhh!" sighs the furniture. "Aaaaahhh!" sigh the appliances. "Mmmmmmmmm!" groans the house.

The broken Suck-O-Lux clunks to the floor sideways, it's eyes now large X's.

Jessica, her hair sticking out every which way and black soot all over her face, sits up slowly and begins wriggling free of the now-slackened hose. The spent nozzle falls loose with a clatter.

All eyes watch as she rises up and brushes herself off, her magnificent, shining breasts swinging.

Jessica makes an attempt to flatten her hair, then stands erect with hands on hips and says, "Well! I hope you're proud of yourselves!"

And she stalks off to the bathroom.

A little transparent Suck-O-Lux with a harp and wings rises happily into the air and through the ceiling.

=XXX=

Story (cc) April 2009, Lisa M. Hayes

This story may be reproduced as long as credit is given and nothing is changed.

Jessica Rabbit (c) her respective owners.

lisa_m_h
lisa_m_h
13 Followers