Jessica's Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
The weekend is nearly here.
3k words
2.94
9.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Bang weekend is rapidly coming; just a few days now. Jessica is getting more and more excited each day. She will bring the new year in great style, and her vagina will have the workout of a lifetime; 2000 fucks in a single long weekend. Now, that would be a fascinating topic of conversation when she meets with the women and talk centers around sex and relationships. Many women would not have that many fucks in a life time. Most women would have to be active for many years to achieve that many, especially if she has sex only a scant few times each week or month. For instance, if she and her partner were to engage in sexual intercourse 5 times per week, which, according to some published reports in the media, is the average, then she would achieve the goal of 2000 screws over 400 weeks. That sounds daunting. That would be 7 years and 36 weeks. Now, that is indeed extremely daunting. Jessica will not have to wait that long.

It being only a few days before the big weekend, that means Christmas came and went. Jessica had a wonderful Christmas with her family and friends. She spent Christmas Eve with her family. It was simply wonderful to see her nephew have a wonderful time opening his presents and playing with them. Her parents gave her a beautiful red sweater that hugged her figure nicely and showed her beautiful rack of breasts. It really showed off her shapely round breasts.

Christmas Day was spent with Lilly at her place. Lilly invited her over for some fun, food and good times. Lilly's place was beautifully decorated for Christmas with a lovely Christmas tree in the corner of the living room and decorations around the home. Lilly had everything prepared, even Christmas dinner, with all of the trimmings. There were 2 presents beneath the tree. They were both for Jessica. The 2 women sat on the couch as Jessica opened these presents. Lilly gave Jessica a wonderful pant and sweater outfit. The sweater was figure flattering with a wide opening over the breasts. The opening stretched wide so that much of the breasts were showing in the opening, almost up to the nipple of each breast. It was both quite beautiful and very revealing. The sweater certainly looked great with her rack.

Another highlight of the day was that Jessica finally met her boyfriend, Brett. He is quite lovely and handsome. She saw how Lilly could fall in love with him. He was sexy, talented and intelligent. He was also a lot of fun to be around. Jessica would love to find a guy like him, and she could easily imagine Lilly and him having frequent sex.

Christmas dinner was delicious. The turkey was fantastic. Later, Jessica tried some of the desserts, which Lilly and Brett both made.

Jessica and Lilly spend time together each Christmas. They exchange gifts and prepare dinner. This is a tradition they started while at university, so matter what happens, neither one would spend Christmas alone. Jessica's and Lilly's parents live faraway; so visiting them was difficult. This time, however, Jessica's family came to town to spend some time with her.

Jessica excused herself because she had to go to the bathroom. The bathroom, at Lilly's place, is upstairs, next to the bedroom. As she walked up the stairs and passed the bedroom, she remembered the phone call Lilly made a while ago. During that conversation, Lilly described, in vivid detail, how she would suspend herself upside down with her pulley system in the corner of the bedroom, while her boyfriend would do things to her. Jessica had this vision of a lovely naked woman, spinning around upside down. Indeed, Lilly was a lovely woman, even if Jessica had never seen Lilly in the nude.

Jessica could not stop thinking about the sex acts, both Lilly and boyfriend would be doing. She almost forgot why she went upstairs in the first place. It excited her, and she wondered how she would ask Lilly if she could see or use it one day.

Curiosity overtook her. Jessica snuck into the bedroom and looked around for the pulley system. She had hoped to see it but there was a succulent plant hanging on the hook instead. She stood in the bedroom for a few minutes and imagined her friend hanging on the hook. The beautiful plant was hanging from the ceiling, right next to the window. Surely, Lilly would close the drapes while she was in that position. She didn't think Lilly was an exhibitionist; mind you, there were some aspects about Lilly that Jessica did not know. She absolutely has a kinky side to her.

Finally, her bladder brought her back to reality and she headed to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet seat for a few minutes. Clearly, she had to go badly. Then, Jessica returned downstairs to join Lilly and Brett.

Lilly asked, "Did you have trouble getting to the bathroom? You were gone for some time."

"No, just had a little trouble going once in the bathroom. I guess I need to eat more fibre." Jessica said. She thought of saying something about the hook and the hanging plant, but chose to say nothing.

"Lilly! I have wanted to ask you, but I was not sure how. I have been wondering for a few days now, ever since that one phone call, about you hanging upside with your pulley system. I am curious! I wonder if you could show me it one day. It has fascinated me ever since the phone call." Jessica asked Lilly.

"Sure! I could show it now, if you like!" Lilly told Jessica.

"That would be fantastic!" Jessica answered.

Lilly was quite willing to show her the pulley and rope, and how much fun it is to suspend oneself from it. She took Jessica upstairs to the bedroom and told her to sit on the bed while Lilly pulled the contraption out of the closet. Lilly hides the pulley and rope in closet, so that it does not raise suspicion in the wrong eyes. Then, she took the plant off the hook and replaced it with the pulley and rope. She then lay down on the floor and tied the rope around her feet. She asked Jessica to pull the other end of the rope. Very quickly, and with little effort, Jessica saw her friend being pulled up into the air and her body hanging upside down from the ceiling. She was about 2 feet off the floor with her feet nearly touching the pulley at the top. Lilly looked so vulnerable as she spun around, suspended in air.

"Your boyfriend doesn't go away and leave you hanging there all day, I hope?" Jessica asked.

"Oh! No! He is not that kind of guy." Lilly told Jessica.

"Would you like to try it, Jessica?" Lilly asked Jessica.

After seeing Lilly hanging there, Jessica was a little nervous. She was a little taller than Lilly and was afraid that she would not fit. Lilly told her that she would let her try the rope one day soon, after she was initiated. By initiated, Lilly meant Jessica losing her virginity and having had sex.

Jessica thought about it, especially hanging upside down in her nakedness. Lilly had never seen her with no clothing on. Both girls spent a fair amount of time in the gym, but they never saw each other naked, even when they took showers afterward. This would certainly be a new experience. She wondered what Lilly would think.

Jessica was not ashamed of her body, just worried about how their friendship would change, once Lilly saw her naked. She is normally a confident and self-assured woman. She likes the way she looks, and there is no part of her body she would want to change. She takes good care of her beautiful trim body. She has no flab anywhere on her lovely hourglass frame, a beautiful 36B-26-36 figure many women would love to have. She loves her rack of breasts. Her boobs are nice, firm, all natural, and do not bounce around much when she walks or runs. She does not want or need enhancements or inserts for her breasts. They are lovely orbs that fill her bras and outfits beautifully. She was perfectly convinced that these orbs gave her a decided win in a past Beauty Contest.

In any case, Jessica will very soon learn what Lilly thinks, once she is naked during the big bang event.

"Yes, Lilly! Tie me up! Let's give a try. I am curious to experience that hanging upside down feeling." Jessica told Lilly.

With Jessica lying on the floor, Lilly tied Jessica's feet together and pulled on the rope. In no time, Jessica was hanging upside and spinning around in the air. As she surmised, Jessica's head came quite close to the floor as her feet were touching the pulley. But, Jessica loved it and imagined hanging there naked. After about 5 minutes, Lilly lowered Jessica and removed the rope. Then, they both walked downstairs.

"Jessica. Do you want to try it one day? In the nude, that is? Would you want Brett to join us?" Lilly asked Jessica.

Jessica thought about it for a few seconds and then said, "Definitely! Yes! It would be exciting!"

Brett wondered where the 2 ladies had gone. They were gone for a while.

"Where did you wonderful ladies go? You were both gone a long time. Why is it, when you women go to the bathroom, you go together? Do you help each other? What do you discuss in there while you are doing nature's business?" Brett asked quizzically.

Both women just looked at Brett with a smile. Later on, when Lilly and Brett were alone in the kitchen, Lilly filled Brett in on the details. She told Brett that Jessica enjoyed the pulley and rope system.

All three of them sat in the living room afterward and had some drinks and Christmas dessert while watching a few Christmas movies. They enjoyed themselves late into the evening and Jessica found she had a little too much to drink. She decided therefore to stay overnight at Lilly's place and return home the next day.

Jessica had a wonderful Christmas with her family and friends. She enjoyed the company of Lilly and her boyfriend. They watched the Christmas classic movies and enjoyed enough drink and food. It was Boxing Day morning and Jessica was back home. It was now time to get the last details for the big weekend done. She was busy most of the day making preparations, ordering the pizza for Friday afternoon delivery, and doing some cleaning around the home. She put the games in the spare bedroom, which she uses as a den. The CD's, records and cassettes she put in the living room, next to her stereo.

Later, she sat down at her desk and shuffled through all of the notes and letters she had the guys send her from their doctors, proving they were healthy and disease free. She counted them all and she had 81 notes. All of them were free of sexually transmitted diseases. She was relieved about that as that was one less thing to worry about.

Jessica then gathered some bed sheets, she has in the linen closet, and put them in strategic places around her home so that the men and women could copulate with abandon anywhere they wanted. She didn't want her furniture stained and ruined. After all, Jessica expected the women, who were coming to party with their male partners, to be busy getting screwed themselves. Why should the guys get all the action? While the guys were banging Jessica, these women would need something to keep them occupied; and with all those vaginas that needed filling and all the fucking going on, she was sure their pussies would be aching for some action. Besides, they could keep the men primed while they were waiting to screw Jessica.

Jessica thought of something. She felt that her home was a little too small to accommodate 80 guys and their girlfriends, all at the same time. She did some calculations and devised a plan. How many could she comfortable accommodate at one time without crowding?

She calculated that 25 fucks at a maximum of 2 minutes per screw, plus the ½ minute transition time, amounted to 62.5 minutes, just slightly over an hour. One guy could not accomplish that many screws in such a short time. With 10 guys, each taking their turn pounding her pussy up to 25 times for each of the guys, it would take 625 minutes, or around 10 ½ hours. Therefore, 10 guys would stick around for about 10 to 11 hours to give Jessica the intercourse she wanted. If 20 guys were to arrive at the party at a time and do her, they would be at her place and screwing her for 20.83 hours, almost 21 hours. That is a long time, almost a whole day.

Jessica decided that, for logistics reasons and to avoid a lot of wasted time while waiting for the guys to arrive at the party, she would have 20 guys come at a time. After all, that would mean she would only have to be in the position of stuffed pig on the table a total of 4 times. While she was excited by having the guests see her lying on the table all tied, stuffed and glistened with oils, she thought it better not to have to do it that often. The cleanup and the showering was a pain.

Therefore, with 4 groups of 20 guys doing her in about 21 hours per group, she figured she would be offering herself up as a slut, with her pussy repeatedly penetrated and pounded, for over 83.3 hours. That would be almost 3 ½ days of pussy pounding. What would her vagina look and feel like? Pounded meat, perhaps.

"Well, it is worth it. I waited so long without sex until my 20's; now, it is time to make up for lost time." she thought. "They told her vagina would heal." she also thought.

Now, it was time to choose the lucky guy who would perform the memorable inaugural fuck. Who would he be? Jessica went to the computer and entered the numbers from 1 to 80 into a random number generator. She let the computer randomly pick a number, which would be put on the "Screw My Pussy" card and given to him. Once chosen, he would be called to join the party, along with the first group of 20 guys. The lucky guy was the one with number 45 on Jessica's list. Jessica wrote the number 45 on one of the "Screw My Pussy" cards and put it aside. The other guys would get their cards when they arrived.

Everything was planned and the preparations were done now. Jessica now just had to wait for the day to arrive. The shopping and baking was done also.

She was happy. She spent the rest of the day relaxing. She watched television and read part of a novel she had started reading. She thought about the event every now and then. She also thought about being on her period again, soon after the Big bang Event. Actually, short after it is over, Jessica will become fertile again. That is the time when she is most likely to be impregnated and likely to reproduce. Therefore, she felt that it ought be quite easy and quick for the winning man to successfully and quickly inseminate and impregnate her. That should happen quite quickly after the event, likely not requiring the guy to stick around for a month. At this point, she discovered rather sadly that she really did not care to have a man around in her life; it was merely that she wanted badly to reproduce and have a couple of children.

It was a rather unorthodox way of having children, but she no longer wanted to wait for the man to come along, if he indeed would ever. Her eggs would not wait either.

She found that the evening was quickly getting late and that she was getting sleepy. She quickly fell asleep and dreamt about the event and the sex she would have. She also dreamt about her young little versions of her running and playing around the house, creating fun and mayhem for them and Jessica. She loved the images she had in her dream. Then, an odd dreamt crept into her mind.

In front of her, while she was lying on the bed in her full glory with her legs up and spread open, and her pussy exposed and vulnerable, was a tall man, about 6 feet tall, quite handsome and dark skinned. He came up to her and she saw his tool more clearly. She was shocked when he tugged on his penis and primed it. Sticking out, in full glory, was his dick. It was a large bore tool, for it was thick in circumference and extremely long. It measured probably 4" in diameter and 12.6" in circumference. It was the thickness of a coke can; perhaps a little wider even. The length of his shaft was 13". That was a massive tool. She imagined, in her dream, that it would not only fuck her with enormous effect; quite likely, it would rip her vagina apart and break her cervix, if his entire tool were to go in her. She dreamt that he was mounting her and inserting his dick. The thought of enormous pain was enough to wake her from her dream and panic.

She wanted to call Lilly and talk about her dream. She wanted to ask her if guys could actually have penises that grow to a length of 13" and be that thick in circumference. However, it was quite early in the morning and she thought she should wait until later in the day. Instead, she went back to bed and tried to get some more sleep.