Jessica's Hawaii Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Todd teaches her what it means to be submissive.
2.9k words
4.25
20.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers

I opened my eyes and searched for Todd behind me but found myself alone on the couch covered in a cream blanket. I quickly sat up and looked at the clock which read 11pm; I was late! Ryan was going to kill me! I quickly ran into the kitchen to grab my things and look for Todd. My purse wasn't where I had left it, nor was my keys. I could hear Todd talking upstairs so I went to go find him but stopped when I heard the conversation.

"So the car has been returned and he's on the plane?" Todd asked whoever he was talking to. "Great, did you get all of what I asked? Yes, 34 C."

That was my bra size, what was going on?

"Thanks Lisa I really appreciate this," he said.

I walked the rest of the way upstairs, motioning for him to come with me; he simply put his finger up for me to wait. He had to know how late I was!

"I have to go!" I whispered; again motioning for him to come downstairs. He shook his head no and turned away from me. I began to get really irritated and just stood on the top of the stairs with my arms folded in front of me, waiting for him to get off the phone.

"So I'll see you tomorrow morning?" he asked. "Thanks again."

"Come on we have to get me back to my car, I am really late!" I said, turning to walk down the stairs.

"Relax, you have no need to go anywhere," He said, gently grabbing my shoulder.

"What the hell do you mean I don't need to go anywhere? Ryan's going to kill me!"

"Ryan is on a plane going home and your rental car has been returned."

"WHAT!" I yelled. "What do you mean he's on his way home? He just left me here? Why because I was late? Oh my god, did you tell him what we did? Why would you do that?"

I started to cry then. What was I going to do? I didn't have the money to get home and even if I did he obviously didn't want to be with me anymore. I had nothing to go back to! What had I done!

"I simply told him that you weren't coming back to him, handed him his ticket and had my brother drive him to the airport. My sister returned the car for you. You don't have any need for it anymore," he said.

I sat down on the stairs in shock. Nothing he said even registered to me other than the fact that Ryan was gone. How could I blame him? I had cheated, the one thing I swore I would never do, I did. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that Todd was picking me up, carrying me into the bedroom. It didn't matter; nothing did. My world had fallen apart as I slept.

"What time does his flight get in? I need to call and apologize. Try and save our relationship somehow," I said as he put me down on his bed.

"You don't need to worry yourself about that anymore Jessica."

"What do you mean I don't need to worry about it?" I asked.

"My sister went out today and bought clothes, shoes and whatever else you would need. You are staying here with me," he said kneeling down in front of me.

"Thanks but I can't, I have to go back I can't just run away from my problems." I said wiping my eyes.

"You misunderstand; you aren't going back because I said you're not. Ryan means well but he doesn't have a clue what you need in a man; neither do you for that matter. You weren't happy with Ryan because he never had a firm hand with you. He wasn't in control of the relationship, you were and that is the last thing you need. I know how to make you happier. Besides, I want you to be mine, and I always get what I want." He said, bringing my head up to look at him. "You're mine sweetheart, plain and simple. If you just accept it things will go a lot easier, understand?"

I just sat and stared at him for a while. I didn't have a clue as to what to say to what just came out of his mouth. I'm his? What was that supposed to mean? Who says this to someone?

"What the heck are you talking about Todd?" I asked quietly.

"You belong to me. I wasn't kidding when I said you were mine and to do what I say. I knew I was right about you the moment that you surrendered yourself to me. Your life here will be much happier; you don't have to worry about anything but what I ask of you. You will feel safe and secure all the time instead of worrying what you would do if your relationship didn't work," he said smiling.

"You don't just own people Todd. That's not how life works. You can't just take me away from my life and act like I'm just some piece of property." I said. I was beginning to get really irritated with this whole situation, maybe Ryan was right; maybe I shouldn't have met him at all.

"Yes I can. It's exactly what I did," he said standing up. "Come on, we need to get you something to drink, you are upset and you've been crying. I don't want you getting dehydrated."

"So that's it? I'm just supposed to say OK and follow you downstairs after what you just said?" I said.

"Yes, you are going to follow me downstairs and then I will explain everything that is expected of you, and what happens when you don't do what you're told." He said taking my hand, pulling me up to a standing position. I grabbed my hand back from him and went for the front door. I was not going to deal with this. I needed to get out so I could call someone and get back home; explain to Ryan it was all a mistake. Before I could get to the door Todd grabbed me from behind and threw me over his shoulder; carrying me over to the couch and tossing me down on my stomach. As I tried to get up he held my legs down and smacked my ass hard.

"Stay still or I'll give you more than I'm planning to now," he said pushing on my back keeping my head on the couch.

"Please stop, it hurts! Why are you doing this to me?" I cried as he continued to slap me. After about five or so I stopped struggling. He was way to strong and I was getting tired. Maybe if I let him get on with it he would stop soon.

"That's a good girl" he said, continuing to slap me.

I can't exactly explain it, but laying there crying was making me feel better. I was getting all these pent up emotions out; the whole day of confusion, the hurt from Ryan just leaving without even speaking to me, even what Todd said to me didn't seem quite as horrible. Todd finally stopped after what seemed like forever and picked me up onto his lap, holding and rocking me as my tears continued to flow.

"There now, I don't want to have to punish you but you left me no choice. Let me tell you what's going on and what is going to happen," he said, brushing the hair out of my face. I was beginning to calm down but instead of getting mad again I felt comfort in his arms and the world seemed a bit fuzzy like I had been drinking.

"We have been talking for about three years. Over that time we have become very close. You confide in me and turn to me when you are having problems. I think that's wonderful that you have trusted me and counted on me like that. Through those conversations, I have come to a wonderful conclusion. You are my perfect mate and you don't even know it. I need to be in control of everything; I don't want a woman that has a dominate personality. I want a woman that takes care of the house and meals. I don't want her to work; I want to take care of her that way. I am what's called a dominate and you my little one are a submissive through and through. You need a firm hand to guide you and take care of you," he said, wiping the tears off of my face.

"A what and a what?" I asked. What was he talking about? He was going way out of my comfort and knowledge zone here.

"A dominate is a person in the relationship that is in charge. What I say goes, down to when you go to bed and what you wear. You, the submissive belong to me. You do as you are told no matter what. You will eventually come to find that doing that and making me happy will bring you great joy. You will want your status and be proud of it."

"I doubt that, I am after all A HUMAN BEING!" I said.

"I know it's hard to understand now. I think after meeting others in your situation and given some time you will see what I am saying is right," Todd said, kissing my forehead.

"What others?" I asked.

"My brother David is also a Dominate and you will be meeting his wife tomorrow. She is proud to call herself his, though at first she was a bit hard to handle. My friend Josh has his girlfriend too. They are getting married next month. I think you will like her. She can be quite the brat, just like you." He said.

"I'm not a brat," I said, smacking him in the chest.

"That's my Jessica, I'm glad you are feeling better."

"I can't help it, you are adorable. I don't know about this whole thing but I do know that going back to Ryan was going to kill me. I care too much for you; I just hope you don't think I'm a slut for sleeping with you today." I said, my cheeks turning crimson with embarrassment.

"Not at all sweetheart, it was three years in the making, not three hours,"

"So here isn't any talking you out of this and just having a normal relationship?" I asked.

"Nope and I think it's time to set some ground rules," he said setting me on the couch and standing up. "First is the obvious, what I say goes. No talking back or there will be punishment."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. It was like he was my parent. It was then that his face changed from happy to serious. Oops.

"Ok, I have a different way to get this done," He said. "Follow me." He led me upstairs into his bedroom through a door in his closet. Weird Place for a door but ok. He entered the room and turned on the light. It must have been what I thought was the loft. It consisted of two rooms, one large one and a bathroom. The larger room had a track on the ceiling, going to various parts of the room and into the bathroom. There was what looked like a massage table on the far left wall a bed on another wall and an empty table on the right. All the windows had heavy black curtains on them.

Todd grabbed my shirt and yanked it off, throwing it in a clothes basket nearby. I immediately covered my breasts, shy regardless of the fact that he had already seen me naked.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Turn around," he said grabbing me and turning me so I faced him, taking my shorts and underwear off. "Give me your hands," I did what he asked, not wanting to upset him anymore than I already had. Todd pulled out what looked like handcuffs but made of leather. He put them tightly on my wrists, lifting my arms over my head and lifted me onto a hook that hung on the track. When he let go my toes barely stayed on the floor.

"What's this supposed to accomplish besides making my arms hurt?" I asked.

"First of all, it has the distinct effect of showing you that you have no control over anything." He said, walking me over to the front of the table. He opened one of the drawers under it and came out with what looked like a blindfold. He put it over my eyes and tied it behind my head. It fit comfortably over my eyes and made it impossible to see a thing. I couldn't tell where he had gone. I heard another drawer opening, then silence.

"Todd?" I asked. All that answered me was a slap followed by searing pain across my ass.

"This is what happens when you don't do as your told, talk back," he said landing another slap across me. "Or give me a smart ass attitude."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please stop!" I cried. "What are you hitting me with? It hurts!"

"You'll see later, you have ten more. If you talk back again it will be twenty!" he said. When he finished, I was in hysterics it had hurt so bad.

"I am so sorry, I won't do it again I promise. Please just don't hit me again."

"It's yes sir for one thing and I'm glad you see it my way." He said. I could hear him putting something down on the table, presumably whatever he had hit me with. He slid his arms around me causing me to shiver in anticipation. His mouth captured my right nipple in his mouth, gently sucking and grazing his teeth across the surface. He slid his hand down and grabbed my sore ass, pulling me against his body. His skin was warm against mine. I moaned in pleasure when his mouth crushed onto mine in a deep kiss and growled in frustration when he pulled away from me.

"You receive pleasure only when I say you do and you will give me pleasure whenever I want it." He said, reaching down cupping my mound in his hand.

"This is mine, I'll do what I want to with it," He began to use his thumb on my clit very gently, then inserted one finger in me; working both until I purred. My breaths became faster, my climax closer. He began to kiss down my body slowly stopping at my breasts to kiss and bite each one then proceeded down until he reached my pussy where he continued his slow finger fucking. I gasped as he lightly kissed my most sensitive spot.

"Oh, you like that or should I stop?" He asked.

"No, don't stop please don't stop," I cried.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes!"

He gently licked at my clit sending me higher, closer to climax. I let my head fall back, enjoying the sensations as he expertly worked at my pussy. He sensed I was close and inserted another finger; fucking me faster. My release was amazing, my whole body rocking with the intensity.

Todd said nothing as I came down from the pleasure he had given me. He picked me up off of the hook, keeping my hands bound but taking off the blindfold. He carried me back into the bedroom, placing me on the bed. He attached the bindings on my hands to the headboard before standing up to undress himself.

All I could do was make sounds of appreciation as he undressed. His chest and abs were well defined even at rest. I wanted to touch him all over, to show him how much I enjoyed his body but the bindings held tightly keeping me immobilized.

"So impatient," he said smiling down at me as he climbed onto the bed; pulling the covers up around us. Let me make love to you, relax and empty your mind."

I did as he asked, just concentrating on his skin touching mine, his soft mouth on mine in a heated kiss as he settled himself between my thighs. The weight of him on me made me sigh in contentment. He entered me slowly; a low growl escaped his lips as he buried himself completely inside me. I heard him say 'mine' before he quickly pulled himself out of me and slammed himself back in; sending shocks of pleasure through me with every thrust.

He fucked me hard, grabbing the mattress for leverage. Helpless cries of pleasure escaped my lips from the force of his hips. I was Cumming again quickly; the contractions of my pussy making Todd groan.

"God you're so tight," He whispered. "I don't know how long I can last like this."

I smiled and wrapped my legs around him, meeting his every thrust with one of my own. His breath became ragged and I knew he was close. I squeezed his cock when he thrust into me; sending him over the edge. He came hard, burying himself into me and collapsing on top of me.

He stayed there for a few minutes, catching his breath. When he was ready he untied my hands. I sighed as he rubbed my wrists, kissing each one where the leather had dug into my skin.

"I love you," I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too Jessica. We are going to be so happy, you'll see." He said tucking me in beside him. A sleepy smile crossed my lips, knowing he was right. I was going to be his, there was no doubt about it.

RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers