Jessica's Nhyte

Story Info
Jessica Simpson's night out at the Nhyte Club is interrupted.
6.1k words
4.06
46.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"I'm serious, dude, one of these days, you're gonna realize that you're hopelessly behind my skill levels. One of these days, you might put out one piece, tops, thats gonna equal one of mine, but until then, you might just give it up and admit the truth." Alec Montane laughed as his best friend ranted over the phone. Through five years on the cage fighting circuit, and three years in security, the two men were friends closer than brothers.

Alec sighed theatrically at Lauren, Jason's sister, who pointed at her wrist and frowned. Alec nodded, and flashed her a cheeky grin. "So when you comin' back, bro? Your sister won't stop hitting on me, and it's getting old. Not that I'd knock her back, I'm just worried about what you'd do to me if I knocked her up." A deep laughed barked down the phone.

"Dunno man, I'm still touring with the wood show. Might be a couple of months." Alec snorted loudly. "You mean, you're too busy showing Rhona your wood. Hey, listen man; I'd do the same thing in your position. Only I'd keep changing positions, 'cos that way you last longer."

Jason laughed. "Yeah, of course, and your best trait is your modesty! I'll catch up with you later, man."

Alec nodded to Lauren, who was glaring at him, and flashed her his grin again. "Sure man. I think your sister wants to talk, dude. Just do me one favour and hang up on her?" Alec held the phone out towards Lauren, who shook her head in exsasperation, and snatched the phone out of his hand.

Alec's gray eyes surveyed the dance floor as Lauren began to talk excitedly into the phone. The Nhyte was packed to the rafters tonight, with the new UV light show blazing across the roof, bathing the dance floor in glowing shirts and pants. One of the other bouncers, Michel, nodded towards the balcony tables, where a broad shouldered bikie was leaning heavily on a table occupied by three women.

He nodded, even as the bikie grew more and more insistent. The bouncer grinned as Alec lifted his fingers to his lips, and took a deep breath. An ear-splitting whistle cut across the dance floor, stopping the action, and getting just about everyone's attention, including the bikie. He turned and sized Alec up with a glance. When he locked eyes finally, Alec shook his head once, slowly.

His long hair shadowed his eyes, but didn't soften his steel-hard gaze. The biker straightened, and Alec's eyes narrowed slightly in confusion as he realised that the man had a notebook in his hand. He shook his head once again, and the biker's lip curled in anger, and he turned and made his way towards the spiral staircase.

With the Grand Prix in Melbourne, bikers, motorcycle enthusiasts and general petrol junkies were everywhere, and they bought cash. The Nhyte was just like any other club, and full of them. Tonight though, there seemed to be only two or three different jacket shields in sight, with the God Squad and the Finks. Alec let his eye wander over the crowd in detachment, seeking any trouble spots.

A heavy hand dropped onto Alec's shoulder, and he turned to come face to face with the biker. His upper lip was still curled belligerently, and his hand was heavy on Alec's muscled shoulder. "You think just because I'm wearing bike gear that I was hassling those broads? I was just after an autograph for my niece, ya nazi." Alec frowned and looked back up towards the balcony. He could make out platinum blonde hair and dark, possible brown or dark auburn locks on another girl.

He turned back to the biker, and raised an eyebrow. The bikie looked at him incredulously. "Jessica Simpson? Dukes of Hazzard? Newlyweds, sings a lot?" Alec shrugged and ordered a beer for the man. He made no move to grab it, and Alec frowned again. "C'mon man, the most gorgeous blonde on the planet, and you don't know who she is?" Alec turned back, and looked again up to the balcony, but the platinum blonde was gone.

There was a hiss of gas, and the top flipped off of the beer. Alec's eyes roved over the dance floor, and the surrounding areas with practiced ease, noting a few trouble spots, but nothing serious. The platinum blonde, who looked nothing like a bright yellow cartoon character, was making her way through the crowd towards the dance floor, a creamy silk dress hugging to her slim figure.

She smiled and began to dance, to the voyeuristic pleasure of two dozen or so local kids, and like sharks in a chum slick, they began to cross in her wake.

The redhead looked familiar, and from the movies, but not the blonde. The kids began to bulk up, stretching shoulders and clenching fists. The biker laughed.

"Looks like you're in for a good night, kid." Alec scoffed at him softly, his eyes riveted to the blonde. The biker wasn't wrong, her face and form were outrageously beautiful. Alec scoffed at him again and pushed off the counter. He stopped when the biker quietly swore, and jumped off the stool. "Jesus, the Angels."

Alec turned and followed the guy's line of vision, to the door. A very large and very mean looking group of bikers were surveying the dance floor. Danny, the bouncer on point tonight, was frantically trying to push them back, and turned to look towards Alec for help. The tall blond swore as Danny's head broke a swung bottle of beer.

Bouncers began to move towards the door, and dancers stopped and began to step away. Several bikers already in the club began to gather at the back of the club. Alec shook his head as he met them at the entrance to the dance floor.

"Not in my club, boys. Take it somewhere else." The guy in front reached behind him and brought out a bike chain. He shook his head, and Alec stepped up to face him. The jukebox switched songs, and Alec smiled.

"This is gonna end in real embarrassing circumstances. I don't play fair. Don't let it get started." There were a couple of calls from inside the club, for the bikers to leave. The guy in front snarled and the catcalls fell silent.

"This isn't your fight, bouncer. Move." Alec looked around at the people in the club. And the six guys gathered at the back, clad in leather and jackets. He turned back to the Angels.

"You got a beef, man, its yours. Don't start it here. Go somewhere else." He stood straight and tall, and the bikers at the back began to look at one another a little nervously, as the time stretched out longer and longer.

The man in front took a deep breath and spat on Alec's leg. "You don't know who I am, boy, but you..." Alec's fist slammed into his throat, knocking the man backwards.

There was only an instant's pause, then the others surged forwards, pushing Alec in front of them. Michel leapt up and wrenched Alec out of the way, and the two of them steadied themselves. Michel gave a short, sharp laugh as the bikers sized them up. "Here we go again. Woo!"

Alec's blood began to pound as the sea of bikers spilled onto the dance floor. A guy in front of him threw a punch, and Alec jerked his head out of the way, and stepped inside the guy's circle and landed a solid punch onto his chest.

The guy staggered back and Alec shook his head warningly. The guy elbowed across and grazed his cheekbone. Alec shook his head again, clearing it, and rolled his shoulders once. He raised his chin, offering it to the thug in front of him.

"Try for seconds?" His mocking tone brought the biker back, swinging a wide haymaker. Alec shot his arm up, catching the guy's fist on the end of his elbow. There was a wail of pain and a satisfying crunch of bone, and the guy stared at his swelling hand in shock. Alec clenched his fist and stepped back. "Get these Bastards OUT of my CLUB!"

There were screams from patrons and bikers alike as the bouncers cut loose, throwing their weight around. Michel caught a bike chain whipping past him and dragged the biker holding it inside of his grip. With one hand on the guy's collar and the other holding his hand in a crushing grip, the big Tongan was the first to burst out into the streets, baggage in hand.

Alec blocked the fist meant for his chin as the biker tried to return the favour. The bike chain opened his forearm, but Alec didn't bat an eyelid. The biker's eyes narrowed and a smile played about the edge of his mouth, and Alec was suddenly lifted of the ground in a crushing bear hug.

The chain guy punched him once, across the side of the face, and blood showered the dance floor as Alec was cut open by the sharp edges of the bike chain. He screamed in animal rage and tore an arm free.

His elbow slammed into the person holding him three times, and on the fourth he felt bone give. The huge arms holding him fell, and he turned, blasting a vicious kick into the jaw of the guy with the bike chain, who lurched backwards in shock and pain. The man who had grabbed him from behind was big, a largesse of bone and thick, ropy tendon rather than fat.

The man looked at Alec, his blood flowing freely from the slash across his eye. Both eyes burned with an insurmountable rage, and Alec levelled a finger at the huge man. "You. Now."

The biker nodded, his grin spreading, and he crouched down into a boxer's hunker, his fists up. He lashed out a lightning strike, but met Alec's forearm. Another one two combination, beaten again. Alec moved forwards, open and ready, his eyes hungry on his target.

The boxer's eyes showed his fear and disbelief as Alec blocked another combination of blows, and a well aimed kick. The boxer leant back and lashed out with his leg again in a straight, powerful mule kick.

Alec's tall frame darted forwards, slamming his elbow down into the man's knee with a massive downward strike. The entire leg shifted, and the boxer screamed, trying to fall back and regain his balance. Alec's arm snaked around the man's leg, holding him in place. The boxer, realising he was caught, launched a straight punch that landed solidly on Alec's jaw.

Alec snarled and roared as his open hand slammed into the boxer's stomach. His shoulder and arm bunched as he pushed upwards with an unbelievable surge of strength. The boxer struggled, but he was already in the air.

He held him there for a moment, before the weight became too much, and he shoved him down onto the floor with a twist of his huge shoulders. The man's head bounced onto the floor, and he lay still, breathing raggedly.

Michel and another bouncer stepped forwards to pick up the boxer's limp body and dragged him out the door. There was a moment of silence in the club, and then cheering began. Alec turned and surveyed the crowd.

The platinum blonde cringed at his blood soaked face and turned away. She and her friends were standing at the bar on their cell phones. Alec closed his eyes and pressed a hand to his jaw.

There would be a lovely motley of purples and yellows and browns the next day, but nothing too serious. The same couldn't be said for his temple, which was still bleeding profusely. He made his way to the bar, and Lauren met him there.

She held a dark blue tea-towel in her hand, heaped with crushed ice. She shook her head ruefully at him as he shrugged and sat down.

"You ok?" He nodded slightly and tilted his head so she could get to the jagged tear above his eye. There was a sudden commotion at the door as blue and red flashes filled the darkened room. Lauren sighed and gently grasped his hand, raising it to his head and pressing gently on the damp towel. "Here, hold this. Hey Chris. How's your night going?"

A tall, broad-shouldered policeman with fiery orange hair nodded to her and smirked at the blood soaked bouncer. "Ooh, buddy, buddy, buddy. Now I've got to get a photo of this. We could call it "the 98th round," by the bleeding mess that was my cousin. What'd'ya think?"

Alec smiled and closed his eyes again. Chris tilted his head to the side and winced. "Looks like you need some stiches, bud. Get fixed up, then I need to see you. Better yet, I'll come see you. You ok to drive?" There was a sudden ruckus behind them, and the enchanting blonde stepped forward.

"We can take him, officer. Our car's out front, and Scarlett's the only one drinking." Alec opened one eye as the sweet tones of a southern belle brought his world back into focus. He grinned to see the redhead eyeing Chris's uniformed body up and down with her lower lip caught in her teeth.

The blonde, who was staring at Alec's wound, glanced at her friend and elbowed her in the ribs. Alec closed his eye again. "I'll be fine, cous, just give me a ride."

The blonde stepped past Chris and very gently took Alec's hand. He stood up slowly, as the loss of blood began to make him a little light-headed. Chris narrowed his eyes for a moment, and the young woman blushed. He nodded and turned away.

"Only one of you needs to drive though. The other two need to make a statement. Who's it going to be?" Alec opened his eyes and stared at the young woman in front of him for a moment, then blinked. She shook her head slightly and flared her eyes at him warningly.

He took a breath. "She can take me, Chris. You need to do your job, and I need to get to hospital. Catch you later on?"

Chris nodded and put his hand on his cousin's shoulder. "Nice work, by the way. Unofficially, of course." Alec smiled. "Of course."

*** They didn't say a word to each other for the entire car trip. Alec regained his composure as they were seated in the emergency ward, where they sat for forty-five minutes. He turned to Jessica, who was trying her best not to over-react. "Nice to be in the emergency part, huh?"

She smiled, and Alec felt his stomach clench in sudden nerves. "I can't believe this is an emergency section. I thought emergencies meant people hurried a bit." Her soft tone was southern belle to a tea, and Alec looked down at his scarred hands.

"Look, I'm bleeding all over the place here. My mate's got a flat not far from here that I'm house-sitting. He's in the same life, so he's got a bit of medical stuff there. Could you drop me off?"

It hung there for a moment before she agreed. As they left, she held his arm, and her soft scent caught in the late night breeze. The scent of orchids, and cinnamon. He frowned at himself and shook his head. Jessica caught the movement and concern crossed her features.

He smiled, and she hesitantly returned it. Her eyes were the most incredibly warm brown, a contrast to the shining lustre of her hair, but warmer. Alec cleared his throat as he realised he was staring.

In the flashing lights of the street, her cream dress looked awfully skimpy, and clung to her tightly. The silk curved around the swell of her breast, and Alec cleared his throat as his cock lurched inside his jeans.

As they headed back towards the nightclub, Alec murmured directions to the beautiful young woman. He knew he was staring and acting the fool, but he couldn't help it. Her jaw was enchantingly smooth and perfect.

He'd often heard Jason go on and on about how sexy his girlfriend's neck was. Until now, he'd always thought it a bit perverse. But there was something just utterly perfect about the curve and line of her jaw.

"Are you in the habit of staring at a woman's mouth? Or are your eyes going lower?" Alec jerked his head forwards quickly, and muttered to himself.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about something." There was dead silence for a moment, until Alec crossed his arms and cleared his throat. "That didn't come out right. I wasn't staring at your boobs." He shut his eyes and clenched his teeth. "I'm just all charm tonight. There's nothing wrong with your chest, but I wasn't... does it matter?"

There was a small sound from the driver's seat, and he risked a glance. She was biting her lip to keep from laughing. Great. All charm. "Up here on the left." She nodded, regaining some of her own composure.

"So are you always this nervous?" He clenched his fist, and the knuckles cracked loudly in the stillness of the car. She paled, even in the wan light of the street lamps, and he uncrossed his arms and held them up in the air.

"No, but then again, you're not exactly someone I'd "always" deal with." She didn't say anything for a moment, then pulled the car in to the side of the road. "I didn't mean to upset you." He smiled to himself ruefully and sat back in the chair.

He moved his head back against the head-rest and looked over at her. She had both hands on the steering wheel tight, and she was looking down at the red lit dashboard.

She was scared, he realised. Scared of what, though, he didn't know. A tongue tied fool with a head wound? Not likely. Abruptly he remembered he was covered in blood and reached for the door handle.

"You didn't upset me, Miss Simpson. I'm just frustrated with myself. Sometimes it's hard for me to talk to people without getting really tongue-tied. Thank you for the ride." He shut the door before he could say anything else that was stupid and fumbled in his pocket for his keys.

He was feeling sleepy and frowned, trying to focus his eyes. The keys swam before his eyes, and he pitched forwards on one knee. He heard a hoarse voice curse, and dropped to his face. His head was pounding, and light flashed in front of his left eye, the one that had been split open. He felt soft hands on him and blacked out.

When he woke up, he dimly saw the deep blue light from the fish tank in the lounge room. Pictures of him and Jason in their cage fighting gear were in front of him, along with his "Look at Me" booklets, as Jason called them. Alec's best friend was a smart man, intelligent and academic.

Alec was pracitally intelligent, being quickly able to master crafts that utilised his hands. He had completed a huge array of workshops, but his first loves were fast cars and fights. His skill behind the wheel was something his cousin Chris envied.

Jason was close to Alec, though, closer than brothers. They had grown up together, and when money had become another part of their lives, they had bought this house together. When they had been kids, their friendship had grown from Alec's ability to build what Jason had dreamt up.

He smiled as he remembered the first time the boys had driven their home-made golf cart up to school. In grade two.

"Someone's feelin' better, I see." Alec surged up at her voice, and everything flashed back in a rush. The fight, the brawl, and the gorgeous blonde standing in the doorway sipping a cup of tea. Alec blinked as he felt the cool air, and looked down at himself.

His jeans were gone, as was his shirt and socks. He began to stammer and reached for a cushion as he realised only his black underwear relegated him from nakedness. "I was. My clothes?"

Jessica smiled again, and Alec swallowed, trying to wet his suddenly dry throat. "Easy, big guy, I won't pry. I promise. Not that there's anything wrong with your boobs." Alec felt himself going red. His eyes drifted to his shoulder, and he saw tell-tale signs of wiped blood, the slight streaks always left.

He tentatively reached up and felt his brow, his fingertips running over the butterfly presses keeping his wound closed. He nodded to Jessica and stood up. Her gaze dropped for an instant, and he reached out and took the tea cup from her hand as he felt his confidence swell.

"So do you mind if I get some clothes on, it's a bit chilly in here." Jessica gave a quick half-smile, and looked away, looking anywhere but at him. Alec knew he had a good body, and knew too that she was taking more than passing notice. His heart began to beat faster, and his confidence wasn't the only thing that was beginning to stir.

Alec leant in close to her and gave a low, breathy laugh. "Are you always this nervous?" he breathed against her cheek. Jessica gave a forced laugh, and Alec made his way down the hallway. In a moment, he was in the bathroom. He turned on the faucets, letting the bath fill.

The bath in Alec and Jason's house was huge, with a deep blue and gold finish. The tub was a mini-spa, and could comfortably fit three people in. Alec had often bragged to Jason that they should put in a larger bath, to include all his more experimental liaisons.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12