Jessica's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final member of the group was Rebecca. She was a desirable brunette with a thoughtful and studious look about her. She wore glasses, which gave her an intelligent appearance, but that didn't detract from her sexiness. They actually added to her allure. Her hair was up in a ponytail with stray locks dangling by her ears. She wore knee-high boots that must have taken an hour to lace up. A short, plaid miniskirt and white blouse tied up in the front made her look like a naughty catholic school girl. She seemed to be undressing Travis with her eyes and thoughtful expression.

Jessica started serving drinks to everyone and the other girls wasted no time flirting with Travis. Jessica didn't seem to mind that he was getting all this attention from her sexy friends. In fact, she joined in with the play. Travis was wearing a Hawaiian shirt over Bermuda shorts. Jessica lifted his shirt to show him off to her friends. "Check out these abs, girls."

Her friends voiced their approval. A few of them ran their fingers down the ridges of his firm stomach. Travis felt awkward about this kind of attention. Tiffany asked, "Can we see more?"

"Sure," Jessica replied as she proceeded to unbutton his shirt without his consent.

Travis gently grabbed her hands and gave her a half-smile, "Why don't we save it for later, Jess. This is a little bit awkward."

"Oh, don't be a wuss, Travis," Jessica chastised, "we're half-dressed. Just give us a peak at those man-muscles." She finished unbuttoning his shirt and seductively slid it off his shoulders. Travis gave a weak smile as the girls gave their admiring approval.

"What would it take to get him out of his shorts?" Caitlin asked with a hint of glee.

Travis shook his head and laughed. "Yeah, like that's gonna happen."

"So, Jessica…boxers, briefs or bikinis?" Rebecca enquired.

"I don't really know," she responded thoughtfully. "We haven't gotten that far yet in our relationship." Travis glared at her.

After several minutes of ogling and flirting with Travis, a couple of the girls started playing darts and the rest soon joined in. They were all really bad. They giggled with each throw because they were having a hard time hitting the board. Tiffany actually hit the board at the edge and they all cheered as if she'd hit a bulls-eye.

Jessica said, "My brother's going to kill me with all the holes we're putting in his wall. We'll have to get Travis to show us how it's done."

Erica spoke up. "I only play for stakes. If we win, Travis has to take off his shorts."

Travis laughed. "What if I win?"

"Then I guess we'll have to strip down to our underwear," she answered with a suggestive lilt in her voice.

Travis thought it over. He'd be all for it if it weren't for these damn panties he was stuck in. But the thought of seeing these gorgeous girls stripped down to mere threads gave a tingle to his prick. Plus, they sucked at darts and he had spent many long nights at the bar perfecting his game. There was no way he could lose. "Okay, you're on."

Caitlin, the bubbly red head, was up first. She stuck her ass out and curled her tongue over her lip as she took steady aim. The dart veered way off course landing in a painting that was nowhere close to the board.

"Oops," Caitlin said with her hand up to her mouth. The other girls laughed hysterically.

"Hey, that's an expensive piece of art," Jessica complained. "My brother's going to kill me!"

"Sorry," Caitlin replied with a giggle. Travis had a smirk on his face as he realized these vixens would be practically naked in a matter of minutes.

The girls played as a team taking turns against Travis, but he took a commanding lead early on. Some of the girls were finally getting the hang of actually hitting the board, albeit randomly. Incredibly, towards the middle of the game, they all started playing like pros. He was getting nervous as they closed the gap towards the end.

Jessica was the last girl up. She had three darts to make up the difference or Travis would win. He held his breath after she scored a double-fifteen on her first throw. He breathed a sigh of relief when she botched her second shot and only scored a ten. She had one dart left and fifty-five points to make up. A bulls-eye wouldn't even be enough to take them to victory.

Jessica took careful aim and released her shot and the unthinkable happened. Her dart landed in a small sliver of space that represented a triple-20. All the girls squealed with delight over their victory.

"Okay, off with the shorts," Erica chimed. They all waited expectantly.

Travis looked at them nervously. He was in a predicament. He knew Jessica took her dares seriously and the rest didn't look like they would take no for an answer either.

"Well, I've obviously been hustled the way you girls misrepresented your abilities. So the shorts stay on." He stubbornly sat on the couch in a reclined position. The girls tried to coax and tease him into keeping his end of the bargain but he wouldn't budge.

Tiffany, the buxom blonde spoke up. "If he won't do it then maybe we should do it for him. What do you say, Jessica?"

"That sounds like a great idea to me. Let's get him!"

Travis tried to make a run for it, but the girls pounced on him and brought him to the floor. He tried to muscle his way out of the pile-on but he was trapped on his back with a girl on each limb. Jessica sat on his legs and gave him a devilish smile. She proceeded to unbutton his shorts as the rest of the girls kept him pinned and anxiously looked on.

"Hey, stop it, Jessica," Travis complained as she unzipped his zipper. He had hoped she wasn't serious and was only teasing but then she pulled his shorts down. There was a collective gasp in the room followed by silence.

Caitlin broke the silence with a squeal of glee. "He's wearing PANTIES!" Travis could feel his face going flush as all the girls laughed with girlish delight.

"Wow, Travis, I never pegged you to be a panties kind of guy," Jessica said with a genuine look of astonishment on her face.

Travis got up off the floor. "Oh, knock it off, Jessica, this was all part of your scheme, now give me back my shorts."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jessica was feigning ignorance and her friends obviously believed her.

"He must be really small to fit in those," Caitlin piped in. She was suffering from a fit of giggles and couldn't stop.

"It looks like he's nice and trim, too," Jessica added. She stuck a finger under the tiny elastic string of the panties and gave them a slight tug. "Have you been shaving your wittle private area, Travis?" she teased.

Travis backed away from her. "Alright, enough. The jokes over. Give me my clothes, now!" Travis made a desperate grab for the shorts but Erica ran out of the room with his clothes so she could hide them. The others blocked his pursuit and backed him into a corner as they attempted to grope and prod him.

What infuriated Travis even more was that he felt a slight firmness start to form in his prick. He certainly didn't want to grow because his dick would pop right out of the tiny g-string that already barely contained him. That would just give them more reason to laugh and mock him. He had always been in charge of any sexual escapade he participated in. He was master of his own cock, dammit. This situation was entirely new to him as he apparently had no control of what was happening. He wasn't used to being the object of humiliation.

Rebecca gave her analysis. "You know, ladies," she added with an edge of excitement to her voice. "Now that he's at our mercy we could have a lot of fun with him."

"I'm not doing anything you say. The only thing I'm doing is finding my clothes and getting out of here."

"Hey, I've got this thing here if he decides not to cooperate." Tiffany pulled a taser from her purse. She handed it to Jessica. "I've never had to use it but I think you just point and pull this trigger."

Erica returned from hiding his clothes. "Look what I found. Let's make him wear this. He'll look adorable" She showed them a white choker with a cluster of ornamental diamonds in the center. It was clear these girls were having fun with the novelty of having 200 pounds of lean, well-muscled hunk stuffed into a tiny G-string.

"You bitches are crazy if you think I'm putting that on." Travis made a point of standing tall with his arms crossed so he wouldn't come across as cowering, but then something jarred him off his feet.

"AGGGHH," he felt an incredible jolt as Jessica pointed at his stomach and pulled the trigger for a second.

"That's for calling us bitches." Then she pulled the trigger again as he screamed and went to his knees. "And that's for not doing what we say," she added playfully.

"God DAMMIT, Jessica, that really hurt! Fuck!"

"Then I guess you better do as we say," she replied with a wicked grin.

Travis slowly got back to his feet. He felt a tingling numbness course through his body from the aftershock. Any hint of an erection that was previously developing was completely gone. Erica adjusted the choker to it's fullest length in order for it to fit around his neck.

"Awww, look how cute," Tiffany added. "He could be the next Victoria's Secret model. I love how the diamonds in the choker match the little diamond on his panties."

While Travis tried to gain his composure, the girls started whispering to each other as if they were telling each other sexy secrets. Travis couldn't hear what they were saying but he knew he wasn't going to like what they were planning. He just stood there with his arms folded and jaw clenching.

"Okay, Travis, go downstairs," Jessica ordered. She was motioning with the Taser as if he were some criminal. He wasn't about to suffer that again so he obeyed her and made his way down the stairs. The girls followed him and kept pinching his bare ass as he descended. He tried to tune them out and made a point of not flinching. He was trying to keep his macho image intact as much as possible considering the circumstances. The worst he could do is show that they were getting to him.

The downstairs of Jessica's brother's house was a recreation area, which doubled as a weight room. Jessica dimmed the lights to a low setting and then turned on a black light. The effect made Travis's pristine white panties and choker appear to illuminate against his tan skin as if they had a light of their own.

"Ooh, I like how his panties are glowing now." Caitlin snickered.

"Now," Jessica ordered, "I want you to pick up that barbell and do some curls for us so we can see you work those muscles."

"Come on, Jessica, this is ridiculous Where is all this coming from?"

"Let's see, you made me walk in front of hundreds of people in a bikini that would fit in a thimble. I might as well have been naked. Now I'm giving you a taste of what it feels like to be on display. And since we don't have hundreds of people to be an audience, we have to find other ways to even the score. Now start lifting."

Travis sighed and picked up the barbell and started doing reps. There was a descent amount of weight on the bar but nothing that he couldn't handle. Five sets of female eyes moved up and down with the bar not even blinking as they traveled his bronze, athletic body. Every time he brought the bar down it was even with his barely hidden penis, which was even more embarrassing to him.

He completed ten reps. "Are you satisfied?"

"Nope. Do twenty. If you can't do it then you get another shock." Jessica replied.

He started to perspire after fifteen reps and struggled with the last few. The girls were collectively mesmerized by a drop of sweat that traveled down his abdomen and found a home in his navel.

After doing his set of curls, they forced Travis to hold the barbell on his shoulders and do squats. Erica grabbed a camera from her purse and started taking pictures.

"This will be more incentive for Travis to follow our orders," she giggled. "We can post these on myspace if he doesn't cooperate."

Travis was really starting to feel uneasy. He didn't know which was worse – getting another jolt from the taser or having humiliating pictures of him splattered on the world wide web.

After the squats, they made Travis bench press for them. He was lying back on the bench as the girls started adding weight to the bars. He was mathematically trying to figure out how much he could handle. The girls had no clue how much they were adding but he was confident he could make the required reps.

As he was lifting they continued to talk about him in third person like he wasn't a person, but just a piece of meat.

"I want to feel his muscles as he lifts," Tiffany purred. All the girls started gliding their fingers up and down his body. He was finding it difficult to concentrate. Jessica found a feather and lightly moved it down his body causing a maddening tickle.

When he brought the bar to his chest for the tenth rep, Caitlin and Erica thought it would be cute to add more weight. They both struggled to add a twenty-five pound disc to each side of the bar.

"Ugh, I don't see how he can bench all this weight," Caitlin grunted. "I can barely lift one disc."

Fifty more pounds was taking Travis to his limits. "Dammit, this is too much," he heaved as the bar rested heavily against his chest.

"Oh, come on Travis, just a few more repetitions and we won't make you lift anymore," Jessica purred.

"He reminds me of a male stripper the way he's all muscular and tucked into that G-string with sweat beading all over his body," Erica said with a gleam in her eyes. "I think we should tip him."

As Travis was struggling to lift the weight, the girls started tucking dollar bills into his panties. He felt fingers brushing freely against the tiny white mound between his legs. Normally, he would have a massive erection from all this attention but the strain from all the weight offset any stirring in his loins.

Travis was on his last rep and got it half way up but he had reached his last ounce of strength. The girls cheered him on and with a long virile grunt he was able to complete the task.

"Okay, one last thing," Jessica announced. "I want you to grab this pull-up bar and spread your legs." Travis was completely out of breath and too exhausted to even argue. He just wanted this malicious game to be over with. He was willing to do just about anything to make it end so he did as he was told.

"Here, Rebecca, I'll give you the honors," Jessica said while handing her a rope.

"Whoah-whoah-whoah-wait," Travis stuttered and started to remove his hands.

Jessica pointed the taser at his belly. "No-no-no. I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Travis reluctantly placed his hands back on the bars. Jessica had him trained like a dog. All he cared about at this point was avoiding pain. Rebecca stood on a chair and masterfully tied his hands to the bar while securing the rope to the side posts. Holy, shit, where did this girl learn how to tie knots so artfully? He tried to wiggle and loosen his bonds but he was held fast. She then secured his feet to the side posts just as skillfully.

Travis was now splayed out like an X. The combination of G-string, choker and bondage would have made a great setting for a penthouse centerfold – except he was a guy. However, the girls were absolutely to delighted to have this hunk completely at their mercy and whims.

"Jessica, this has gotten way out of hand," Travis pleaded. "What's it going to take for you to let me loose." It was the closest he'd come all evening to actual whining.

"Actually, he has a point, Jessica," Rebecca pondered. "I've been observing and waiting for his dick to pop out of those panties but the poor little thing has been tucked away in there the whole time. Most guys would be stiff as a board by now. I'm guessing he's either impotent, has a very small dick or is very afraid right now. I can't pinpoint which."

Travis's mind filled with rage. Who the hell did she think she was, insulting his manhood like that. He made a mental note that he would show this bitch what his cock was capable of, but now wasn't the time. He'd wait for a time when he was in charge.

Jessica thought it over. "You might be right, Rebecca. Tell ya what, Travis. We'll make a deal with you. We get ten minutes to try to make you hard. If you do get hard then that proves that you are enjoying this after all. And if that is the case then we own you for the rest of the night. If we fail to get you hard then you are free to go because I really wouldn't want you to get mental over this. Plus, I do think you would be an excellent fuck when the time is right. So we have ten minutes starting now."

Travis prepared his mind to block out anything they planned to do. He was tired of being a boy toy for their amusement. He wasn't about to let them win. He was the man and therefore, he should be the one in control and taking advantage of them.

"Now what can we do with you," Jessica pondered while tapping her chin with her finger. "Ah, I know! First, we'll make you look even more the part." She grabbed a bottle of baby oil from under a cabinet and squirted a liberal amount in her hands. She then started to rub the oil all over his body seductively.

"How does that feel, baby," she said in her sexy voice. She moved her hands down his chest and made circling motions on his stomach. Then she glided her fingers along the lining of his G-string. One of her fingers sneaked underneath and brushed by his penis. His prick started to tingle against his will. He tried to flood his mind with anything he could to block out her teasing fingers – baseball stats, college textbooks, imagery of a nudist colony for 90-year-olds... Jessica got on her knees and proceeded to oil his thighs. He could feel her hot breath on his prick since her face was now so close.

Tiffany spoke up. "Mmm, Jessica, I hate to admit, but seeing your man like this is starting to make me really horny. I might just have to steal him from you." Travis's body glistened from the liberal amount of oil that now covered him.

Jessica gave a sexy reply, "Who knows, maybe I'll share him with you."

Now that Jessica was finished, Rebecca, with her naughty, catholic school girl look, stepped forward and looked him up and down. She took her glasses off and stuck the earpiece between her teeth seductively.

"You know, you really do have a manly body," she commented as she looked him over. "You look like the type who objectifies and sexualizes women. How does it feel to be the one objectified for a change?" She ran her finger along the string of his panties as she said this. Travis kept trying to flood his mind with the most nonsexual imagery he could think of – road kill, tree bark…or that time he accidentally walked in on his grandmother when she was naked.

Rebecca reached into her purse and pulled out a vibrator. She rubbed it underneath her beautiful belly-button. "I bet you'd like to see me use this on myself wouldn't you?" She then started rubbing the vibrator against the small mound of Travis's G-string. "Or how 'bout I use it on you instead?"

She turned to Jessica and asked, "May I?"

"By all means," Jessica replied. She had an excited look in her eyes in anticipation of what Rebecca was going to do with it. All the other girls sat in chairs with their legs tightly crossed, watching intently.

Rebecca took the bottle of oil and squirted a stream of it along the length of the vibrator. Then she wiped the excess oil off on his belly and walked behind him.

"I love your ass. So nice and round and firm." With added emphasis on her last word she pulled up on his G-string causing painful pressure. The panties tightened around his dick even more. A collection of dark, curly hairs escaped and curled over the front of the panties.