Jessica's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to know how it feels to be fucked up the ass?" She rubbed the tip of the vibrator up and down his crack. Then she applied pressure and he felt the oily thing penetrate. She moved it in and out with a smooth motion while rubbing his belly with her free hand. He had never felt so violated in his life. He was an exit-only kind of guy, but he had to admit that this felt strangely erotic. He started breathing heavily, more from anger of this violation, but partly from unwanted ecstasy.

"Ooh, you like that don't you," she said in her lusty voice as she continued her motion.

When Rebecca's time was up, she walked around him and studied his cock, which was now precariously contained in the maladjusted panties. She cupped his package and gave it a slight squeeze.

She delivered her analysis to the others, "There's a firmness there that shows potential but no erection yet. His balls are rather large, though. I bet the next time he comes there will be a flood. Someone else want to try?"

"Me-me-me," Tiffany, the buxom blonde, eagerly answered. "But I feel desperate times call for desperate measures." She approached Travis and started swaying her hips as she launched into an erotic striptease. She slowly unzipped her tight cutoffs, which were barely hanging on her body to begin with. After some teasing, she revealed a tiny black thong as the shorts slid down her legs. Travis's heart started racing. This girl had the body of a playboy bunny.

Tiffany turned to the other girls. "Now that two of us are almost naked, won't the rest of you join us?" The other girls giggled uncontrollably and started peeling off articles of clothing one piece at a time. Caitlin and Erica started undressing each other. Caitlin took her time sliding Erica's bikini-like shorts down and revealed that she was, in fact, wearing a pink thong as Travis had guessed. Travis closed his eyes as he felt juices stirring in his member.

"Don't you dare close your eyes or you'll get zapped again," Jessica scolded.

Travis opened his eyes and all the girls were already down to their unmentionables. Jessica and Tiffany had not been wearing bras so their luscious, round melons were now on full display. Tiffany obviously had enhancements but Jessica's boobs had a natural fullness to them.

Now that the girls had finished stripping, Tiffany continued her erotic tease. She shook her wavy, blonde hair out and let it brush against Travis's tight little package. She then proceeded to rub her naked breasts against his chest. Her nipples were rock hard as she pressed her body against his. Her lower belly was pressed firmly against his growing cock. When her time was up his partial growth created a gap above his panties, pulling the G-string away from his body. The strain against the panties was immense. The pressure of his expanding cock caused a bit of pre-come to escape.

When Tiffany was finished lubing Travis's body with hers, Caitlin was quick to notice the spot of moisture that had formed on the front his flimsy panties. "Aw, look. He's getting wet like an excited little girl!"

"Shut up, bitch!" Travis fumed. The girls descended into uncontrollable laughter.

The dark-haired Erica stepped forward in her pink thong and matching sheer bra. She got on her knees, placed her hands on Travis's hips and started swirling her tongue in his navel like it was some tasty treat. Then she gradually worked her tongue down and snaked it into the gap above his panties. She then started to glide her tongue along the upper part of his stiffening shaft. There was nothing he could do now to prevent the swelling.

"Uh-oh, girls, I think we have a winner," Erica announced. The panties were now protruding from his body and his dick was throbbing and desperate to make an escape.

Jessica approached with a pair of scissors in her hands. "Ah, poor baby is in a predicament. And you only had one minute left. I can relieve some of that pressure for you." She slid the scissors underneath the string ready to deliver freedom.

"No, wait,' Travis pleaded. "Just give me a second to compose myself."

"You lost fair and square. Now you have to pay the consequences." Jessica turned to her friends who were waiting with anticipation. "Ready girls? On the count of three."

They all counted off together. "One…two…THREE!"

The string snapped easily with a snip of the scissors. The girls squealed with delight as his massive cock popped out in plain site. The thickness and full eight inches of his engorged penis caused it to angle downwards slightly.

"I guess he isn't so small after all," Rebecca said giving wide-eyed approval. The girls were impressed with his size and took turns touching it. Travis was partially satisfied that all the comments about him having a small dick were unjustified and now these sluts were in awe of it. But any small sense of satisfaction was outweighed by the humiliation of this whole evening – from being tricked into wearing female underwear, then paraded in front of her friends and finally teased into submission and erection.

Jessica approached Travis, wearing nothing but a tiny white G-string similar to the one he had on and a black choker. She got on her knees and as she knelt, her panties seemed to disappear between her soft tummy and thighs making her appear even more naked. Her swollen, natural breasts were on full display and Travis felt her rock hard nipples against his thighs.

"Hmm, now what should we do with this?" Jessica said silkily. She held his schlong delicately between her thumb and two fingers. She proceeded to flick her tongue on the tip as she looked up to catch his reaction. "Ooh, tasty," she purred.

Travis's chest heaved up and down as he was breathing heavily. She teased and drove him crazy by swirling her tongue around the first few inches of his swollen unit. She followed up by placing her soft lips around it and pulled off while sucking at the same time. Jessica looked up at Caitlin and held the cock out to her. "Here, you want a taste?"

"Oooh, yeah!" she replied excitedly. Caitlin gave her friends a devilish look and put the tip in her mouth. Then she took half of his cock in and started moving up and down on it with her tongue riding along the shaft. Travis's mind was racing. Here was this gorgeous auburn-haired stranger sucking on his cock like it was some delicious treat for her. Her green panties and bra were the exact same color as the party dress she had been wearing.

"Mmmmm," Caitlin hummed as she kept working it with rhythm. Travis started to moan as he felt juices rush into his erection. His balls were filled to capacity because he had spent the last week refraining from masturbation to save himself for Jessica. Now he was about to have a massive explosion.

Caitlin felt the pulsating throb in her mouth and she quickly pulled off of him. A small squirt of come struck her on her lightly tanned breast just above her bra. "No-no," she teased while shaking a finger at him. "We'll have none of that."

"God dammit, bitch, finish it off!" Travis nearly screamed. All the girls laughed at him in his helpless state. He was so desperate for release and she wasn't going to deliver. His balls were sore and swollen to capacity and his purple dick was visibly throbbing.

"I think you need to cool down a little," Jessica teased. "We're going to go have some drinks while you compose yourself."

Tiffany volunteered to pour the drinks. She pranced over to the wet bar off to the side with her exposed knockers bouncing the whole way. The rest of the girls sat on bar stools whispering to each other. Their whispers ended in giggles as they looked over at Travis.

After about ten minutes, Erica slinked over to Travis. She waved her drink in front of him. "Do you want some?" she asked in her alluring voice.

Travis was starting to feel like his arms would pop out of their sockets. A stiff drink was exactly what he needed if they weren't going to free him anytime soon.

"You can't say I'm not willing to share." Instead of letting him have a sip, she poured it down his chest. The girls watched as the liquid flowed down his belly and ended in a steady drip off the head of his penis. The sight of his stiff, wet cock stirred excitement in Erica.

"Well, I didn't get much of a turn yet." Erica ran her hands down his body as she sank to her knees. She had the most athletic body of all the girls. Her medium sized, taut breasts were packed tightly in her skimpy, pink bra and her nipples looked as if they would burst through the flimsy fabric. Travis was still as stiff as ever from when Caitlin had sucked him fifteen minutes ago.

Erica tossed her jet black hair back behind her shoulders and grabbed his bulging cock. She placed her mouth on it and slurped up the dripping alcohol. "Mmm, tasty," She said lustfully. She licked it a few times and then put it in her mouth and softly sucked on it.

Travis's eyes rolled back and he started to vocalize his ecstasy with what sounded almost like a growl. Juices flowed through his cock like lightning and he shot a massive load in Erica's mouth. This caught her completely by surprise since she had just started on him. She released him and looked up at him with her mouth open and come pouring out of it. He wasn't finished as two more streams of hot fluid gushed out and splashed her on her breasts, gathering in her cleavage and soaking her bra. A small moan escaped her lips and her body gave an involuntary shudder. She swallowed the remaining come that was in her mouth. Travis was surprised that she didn't make a face and didn't seem to mind ingesting it.

"What the hell was that?" Jessica demanded as she stood over Erica. "That was supposed to be saved for me and you used him up!"

Erica slowly and steadily rose to her feet and put her hand between them. "Chill, Jessie, how was I to know he would shoot his wad that fast? I was only on him for like five seconds." She was wiping come off her mouth with the back of her hand while Jessica was in her face fuming. Travis secretly hoped they would start to throw down. Two gorgeous girls in a catfight over him wearing nothing but their underwear would be a small token of consolation he could take from this crazy night.

"You're right, Erica. I can't blame you." She grabbed the taser and pressed it right up against Travis's manhood. He held his breath. "I didn't give you permission to come did I?" She looked like she was genuinely pissed. "Rebecca, could you untie him, please?" Jessica asked as she kept the taser trained on him.

"Now we need to find another pair of panties since his are torn," Jessica announced. The rest of the girls seemed curious and eager to see where she was going to take this.

"He can have mine," Erica replied. "He'll look great in pink." She went behind the bar and slid out of her thong and then slipped into her shiny black, bikini-like shorts. She pulled the thong back on her finger and shot them over to Jessica like a rubber band.

Jessica handed Travis the pink thong while keeping the taser pointed at him. "Put this on."

"No!" Travis shouted at her emphatically. Then he went to his knees as Jessica gave him a quick zap right below the navel. "Nnnnnnhhhh, FUUUHHHCK!"

"Don't make me ask you again," she said almost sympathetically.

Travis viciously snatched the panties from her hand and looked at them. "I can't fit into these. They're smaller than the other pair you made me wear."

"Then you'd better find a way to squeeze into them."

His erection was already going down from his massive explosion and it retreated even more after that taser jolt. He tried to squeeze into the tiny thong but he couldn't stuff his penis all the way in. He held up a finger to request a couple more minutes. The rest of the girls watched the exchange between Travis and Jessica with fascination. Once his penis had gone completely soft, he tried one last attempt to stuff it in. He finally got it in leaving little hope of it ever coming back out as tight and restrictive as the thong was. Erica had left the panties feeling warm and moist in the front. The tiny thong was nearly busting at the seams and rode painfully up his ass.

Jessica marched Travis through a doorway into a bedroom. She had him tied to the bedposts and then whispered in his ear. "You're staying in here tonight. Then when I'm ready for you I'm going to rape you whether you like it or not. I might even let the others have a piece of you too."

With that, she walked out of the room with her giggling friends and turned the light off. Travis was left bound in the dark in a state of shock wondering if these girls were actually going to gang rape him.

To be continued?