Jessica's Saturday Morning

Story Info
She hears brother beating off and has some fun of her own.
963 words
3.98
194.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke up early on a beautiful and warm spring Saturday morning. She was a high school senior, just turned eighteen and looking forward to graduating in less than a month. She felt great.

She got out of bed and put some sweat pants and a t shirt on (she always slept in the nude) and went downstairs to take a shower. She reached the bathroom and noticed the door closed. Listening closely with her head near the door she heard some sounds from inside the bathroom. She heard groaning and some type of quick movement and then the most startling thing she has ever heard. It was Jake, her brother's voice saying very nasty things. She heard him say "ohh yeah fuck me baby, that's right Jess, I wanna cum all over your face."

She couldn't believe her ears; her own brother was beating off in the bathroom thinking about fucking her. How disgusting and very wrong this was. She went back to room quickly, closing the door and sitting on her bed. She began thinking about what Jake had said in the bathroom, about cumming on her face. Now Jess was no virgin, but she had never thought about letting a guy shoot his load on her face. That was gross and only porn stars and whores would let a man do that to her.

Jess laid down back on her bed thinking about Jake, what he had said and what she was going to do about it. Without even noticing it her hand had gone into the waistband over her sweats and was slowly rubbing her hairless pussy. Her last boyfriend had her shave and she liked it so much she kept it ever since. She snapped back into reality, pulling her hand up and being appalled about how wet she had gotten imagining Jakes hard dick and busting his nut on her face. She was very excited and decided to get herself off. She slid out of her sweats and started feverishly working over her clit. Jess kept going and going until she started to buck her hips up against her right hand. Her other hand had been pinching and massaging her tits. She began groaning and feeling the effects of her long overdue orgasm start. She screamed out loud "mmm Jake, cum on my face, I want to feel your hot cum in my mouth, please."

She was cumming very hard, and very loud. Getting the attention of her older brother Jake passing by her room on the way back to his room. He listened to her scream and realized she was doing that same thing that he'd been up to in the bathroom. Jake became aroused again, and knew what he needed. He opened her door and burst inside with his dick in his hand. He stopped short when he saw her cumming. Jess was oblivious to her surroundings. A monster orgasm was ripping through her.

Her body shook with convulsions and went rigid as she came strongly and collapsed, wiped out onto her bed. Then something made her open her eyes. She saw her brother Jake, with his dick out, and it was hard. And he was jerking off again, this time less than three feet away from her.

Jake got closer and put one knee onto her bed. Jess immediately covered herself with her blanket. "Jake, get the fuck out!" She screamed.

"Relax sis. I know what you need." As he said this, Jake was pulling down the blanket to the end of her bed. "Now, what do we have here." He said placing a finger on her wet sensitive pussy lips. Jess let out a moan. "See. If you ask me it sounds like you want me to keep going. Do you?" Jess nodded her had. "Say it, say it out loud."

"Yes, god damn it, I want your fucking cock inside me." Jess screamed and ripped her shirt off. Lying completely naked she spread her legs widely, inviting Jake to fuck her.

Jake positioned his cock at her pussy lips and slowly swirled his head around, up and down her clit, teasing her and making Jessica wet again. "Just fuck me Jake, right now!" With that Jake slammed his entire seven inch shaft deep inside her, making her scream out loud. "Fuck, oh yeah, Fuck." Jess cried out loud. Jake started ramming his cock deep inside her and pulling almost all the way out very slowly, then slamming back down as hard and fast as he could. Jess screamed every time he did. "Oh...Yeah...Oh"

She knew she would be cumming soon if he kept up with it. "Unh, Jess." Jake started fucking her as fast as he could, non-stop. "Yeah, Jessy, Do you like that, you like your Brother fucking you, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck yes." Jessica responded, racing towards another orgasm. "Yeah Jake, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Yes... Make me cum Bro. YYYEEEESSSSS!!!" Jess screamed in ecstasy as came for the second time this morning.

Feeling Jess' pussy cum, gripping his pole as tight as possible, Jake felt his nuts tighten and then he burst out in orgasm. Filling Jessica's wet cunt with a hot load. "Ohh yeah, slut. I'm gonna cum all over you." Pulling out of her as he said this he spurt load after load onto her stomach, tits and all the way up to her chin. "Yeah baby... yeah, Ohh Fuck Yeah!" Jake groaned and slumped down next to his sister in her bed. Both of them were so exhausted they fell back to sleep instantly. When Jessica awoke later, Jake was gone, but she was still sticky, almost all over her body. She got up and went to take a hot, and very much needed shower.