Jessica's True Love

Story Info
Jessica and Jacob find true love.
3.2k words
4.25
18.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had been in love with Jacob since she was 18 years old. His family came every summer to her beach front home at the jersey shore. Jessica and her family knew Jacob's family since before either of them were born. Their parents were still the best of friends despite the emotional turmoil Jessica and Jacob went through for the past 4 years. Jacob was 21 at the time he met her. She had just graduated from Sacred Heart Academy high school and he graduated from Michigan State University.

Jessica was struggling growing up, wanting attention she could not find at home or school until Jacob arrived one day. She remembered how he looked without his shirt on at the beach. The way he smiled when he looked at her for the first time. He looked so handsome with his tosseled dark hair, laughing brown eyes, and that tanned naked chest. She never saw a man without a shirt on until that moment.

Jacob winked at her when he caught her staring at him. She furiously blushed and ran back inside the house. He followed her inside, introduced himself to her and her 2 younger sisters. Jacob and his family were going to spend the entire summer here. Jessica recalled the countless days spent enjoying the warm sunshine, eating ice cream, chasing each other in the hot wet sand.

Many weeks went by as Jessica and Jacob slowly became accustomed to each other. Most days they would sit outside tanning, meeting new people at the beach, or just taking a dip at the ocean. They could not hide the attraction they both felt for each other. Things were so innocent then.

Then one day everything changed. One night after everyone else was going to bed, Jessica and Jacob were still sitting out on the front porch admiring the star filled night.

Jacob whispered to her holding her hand,"Let's make a wish. The stars are out tonight."

"I don't believe in making wishes. It's silly," Jessica said shrugging her slim shoulder.

"Jessica, you do silly things all the time. I am definitely making a wish,"

Jessica rolled her eyes in disbelief.

Jacob smiled to himself. Jessica had turned into a ravishing beauty over the summer. Her dark blonde hair grew thicker over the summer. The heat turned the ends to curls. Her sun kissed face glowed with her bright hazel eyes. It was her figure he could not erase from his dreams at night. Jessica had a figure of a goddess. She was slim, tall, beautifully sculpted cheek bones, bronzed golden skin, high, round perky breasts, firm sexy abs, and long shapely legs. He dreamt of making love to her everyday since he arrived at her family's beach house.

Jessica was not ready to engage in what he had in mind now but one day he was hopeful she would. One day, he hoped that she would grow to love him the same he loved her. She just did not know then how much she really cared or felt for him.

When he went back to New York, the two kept in touch over the phone and web cam. They talked all the time. Jessica was now a freshmen at the local university and he was an intern at his father's high import jewelry company. As time grew by, Jessica was secretly pining for him and he was began seeing other women. He openly talked about them over the phone not realizing how she felt about him.

Jessica swallowed the huge lump in the throat. Her eyes misted with unshed tears at the moment. She could not digest the idea of him naked with another woman when she adored him in ways she could not understand. She secretly desired to be other the woman Jacob was seeing. She wished that she made that stupid wish on that stupid star on that stupid night.

That entire first year at her university was the worst year of her life. Jessica tried dating other boys her classes but they just turned her off with their sloppy kisses and pawing her with their groping hands. She tried closing her eyes imaging it was Jacob but she tasted bitterness in her mouth each time one of her dates tried to kiss her. Jessica felt like crying all the time. She thought she was going crazy from the emotions she was feeling. Jealousy filled her veins like poison when Jacob spoke of the various trysts he enjoyed. Jessica then told him of the number of boys she dated at her school.

"I am actually dating some boys here. They seem really nice"

Jacob paused for a moment. When did she start dating? Just because he was dating other women did not mean that he was comfortable with the idea of her being around other men. She was always too far from him. Too young, too innocent to know what was in his thoughts.

"I am impressed. Little Jessica all grown up. I am sure your mom and dad will be so proud" he said bitterly.

"Jacob! What is your problem?" Jessica grew annoyed.

"I am not the one with the problem. You are the one dating everyone at school." Jacob spat out.

"I never said I was dating everyone. Just some of them." Jessica frowned thinking of the boys that made her cringe.

"Whatever Jessica, call me when you actually grow up." Jacob felt himself grow hard at the idea of bedding Jessica. He knew she was still a virgin.They both were fuming when they hung up the phone. Three more summers at the jersey shore followed each one more of a disaster than the next. Each year,they argued incessantly, kept chasing each other,kept hurting each other with lies that they did not believe.

However, there were several moments where they shared more than unkind words.

They shared hot wet kisses in her bedroom the night before Jacob had to go back home. She pleaded with him to stay more with her tempting body than with words. She let him run his hands thoroughly down her curves that burned for his touch. She moaned out loud when he pulled down her bra exposing the fullness of her breasts to his awaiting eager mouth. He sucked hard making her quiver in his arms. He bit gently against the sides of her breasts, running his hungry hands against her ass, molding the firm flesh against his rock hard manhood letting her feel how much he wanted her...

Jessica closed her eyes wanting to forget those moments where she lost herself. Those moments when she forgot the jealousy, the mistrust, the pain of loving someone.

-----------------------------------------

Jessica turned into a bewitching young woman leaving men to worship at her feet. Her eyes held secrets that they yearned to learn. Her body was all tantalizing creamy curves and valleys. She wore only snug fitting bikinis showing off her hour glass figure in front of Jacob. Her laughter brought strangers and friends to admire to her. She still did not want anyone but Jacob. She wished she could tell him how she felt about him. She could not get rid of the feelings that haunted her. She wanted him for herself but she was not sure if he felt the same way.Sily girl, she still not did not believe in making wishes upon stars.

Jacob dated several of the local girls at the beach however he still had feelings for the wide hazel eyed beach goddess living with him. He salivated each time she passed by him in her tight white bikini with wedge heels. Her golden tan showed off her ripe round breasts hinting suggestive amounts of untouched flesh.He could not take his eyes off her as she flirted with the life guards or college boys hanging out over the summer.

When had they turned into such bitter enemies? he thought to himself. It was 3 years since they met and all he longed for was the relationship he had with her the first summer. It was so easy then. He was tired of fighting with her every time. He did not want to return the next summer here seeing her with other men when he knew she could do better. With maybe someone like him.

One night, Jacob and Jessica's families were out at a concert leaving the both of them alone. Jacob came home one after his date with a bartender and found Jessica reading a magazine in the kitchen.

They noticed each other but did not speak right away.

"Where is everyone?" Jacob asked after a few moments.

"Out at a concert. Dinner is on the table," Jessica pointed at the pot roast casserole dish with the side dishes.

Jacob made an attempt at being friendly.

"Wanna join me?"

"I already ate but thank you."

They civilly spoke to each other for the next 2 hours without telling one another what was on their minds.

Jessica was slowly undressing Jacob in her steamy thoughts. He would be running that tongue down her nude body, lavishing attention to her breasts, massaging her thighs...

Jacob grinned at the way she was staring at him. He shook his head in disbelief.

"A penny for what is really in your thoughts?"

"I wish we could be friends again." Jessica smiled at him.

"Hmm. I would have sworn by the look on your face, it was anything but that."

" I miss you. I miss us," Jessica said out wistfully.

"We had some good timesl.I don't know if I will be coming back here next year,"Jacob told her.

Jessica was alarmed right away. He made her summers. She looked forward to her summers every year because that was when she got to see him. Either good or bad he was everything she always wanted.

"Why? Don't you like spending time here?"

"I love spending time here at the beach but I am tired of all the drama."

"Well, I will definitely miss you but if you ever change your mind..."

"I always told you to come find me when you were ready for me. Who knows, maybe at this point you are."

Jessica sat glumly at the kitchen table watching the rain fall outside. She knew he wanted her to come to him. He was not going to make this easy for her.

Jacob smiled to himself. "You look so cute pouting. Dare I say that you could possibly feel something for me other than bitterness?"

"I don't want to fight with you anymore." Jessica felt her guard melting away.

"Good. Think it over. I am thinking about buying a house in New York. You think you could be the one to share it with me?" Jacob stood up taking her with him.

"I don't know Jacob. I want so much for us to be together."

"Then let me know by next summer. I am not coming back here anymore."

That same night when Jacob went to bed, Jessica went outside after the rain stopped. There only a few stars out tonight. She quickly made a wish suddenly wanting to believe in love. Wanting him to believe in her.

-----------------------------------------

The following summer came so fast in made Jessica's head spin. She thought about Jacob all year. They kept in touch everyday. Jacob always left the same request that she come to him when she was ready.

Jessica got a call from an old friend that lived in New York and asked her to come over to spend a week with her. Since Jacob was there, she felt enticed to saying yes to her friend's offer. Jessica took a plane ticket to New York the next day. She was so excited to finally meet her friend Brigette, her old sorority sister from school. They were going to sight see New York City.

Brigettte picked her up at the airport and the two girls spent the day on a shopping excursion. They tirelessly picked out the trendiest clothes, tried on the most in style shoes, and ate out at the most exclusive restaurants.

Even though Jessica was enjoying spending the day with Brigette, she missed Jacob. She had not seen him in over a year. When Brigette excused herself to the bathroom, Jessica texted Jacob that she was in town and wanted to get in touch.

Jacob texted back right away and was in eager to be with her.

Jessica asked Brigette if it was okay if she spent the rest of the day with Jacob.

Brigette winked at her and told her it was okay.

Jacob picked her up at a local coffee shop in his car. They drove to his place half an hour away. Jessica could not believe her eyes.

"Did you just buy this house?" she asked.

Jacob grinned. "Yes, I did. I figured by the time you were ready, it would be forever. I hope you like it."

Jessica smiled at him warmly.

Jacob gave her a tour of his finished basement with new peach colored carpeting, spacious kitchen with all the bells and whistles, and the wide open living room with 36 inched TV and an entertainment system most men would envy. She saw the stairs leading upstairs.

"What's up there?"

"My bedroom and a spare bedroom. I suppose you would want a peak?" Jacob raised an eyebrow making her blush.

Jessica nodded her head. She followed him upstairs to his room. His room had fresh paint done in a rich golden brown color. Cherry brown furniture decorated the luxurious space. His bed was the main spectacle in the entire room. The comforter print had tones of ivory, taupe, and chocolate brown. The bed sheets were of the finest Egyptian cotton. It was very cozy and suddenly very warm.

She raised her eyes to Jacob who was edging his way towards her.

"I want you to be mine. Without any fear , just to be with me and only me.."

Jessica's eyes clouded with tears. She nodded her head eager for him to make love to her.

She felt him pick up her soft pink shirt over her head and on the floor. His expert fingers then unbuttoned her pants which landed with a whisper. Jessica was standing in his bedroom with only her silky black bra and panties. The heat from his eyes on her flesh made her hot with longing. All her senses sprang to life, wetness pooled between her legs, she wanted so much for him to make love to her after all these years...

Jacob pushed her gently on to the bed setting her down. He stood in front on her, taking his shirt and jeans off. He was now only his boxer shorts with his obvious excitement.

"Shall I take these off too?" he asked innocently, playing with the sides of his boxer shorts.

"Jacob...hurry up," Jessica begged. She was growing hotter and wetter in places she never felt before.

She craved his touch upon her sensitive skin. Her voluptuous breasts were aching to be squeezed...

Jacob pulled off his shorts making her gasp out loud. He was a beautiful specimen of a man. His manhood was throbbing, jutting out in front of her face, excited, wanting so much to sink deep inside her moist wet heat. Her lips went dry at the sight, her nipples stood on end, every fiber of her was on edge wanting...

He pulled the covers off letting her sink in the soft mattress then following her down with his large,hard, masculine body.

He turned her in his capable hands, running his tongue against her ears, tugging at the earlobes with his teeth. She gasped slightly, kissing his full lips, tasting, responding, giving in to his demands. She was without any reservations, letting him squeeze the fullness of her breasts, pulling at her nipples with his hungry hot mouth, causing her to moan out loud. He ripped off her fragile lace bra, eager to get to warm skin.

He ran his hands into the thickness of her long dark blonde hair. Jacob got on top her, wanting her to feel how hard he was for her, loving the feel of her hands skimming against his back and onto his ass. She wrapped her long shapely legs around his waist. His cock was positioned against her wet heat, wanting to enter. He let the tip of his cock tease her gently against her panties.

"Let's get these off,"he whispered as he pulled down her black lacy panties exposing her naked wetness. He grinned at the sight of her shaved pussy. He spread her thighs with his large hands, playing with her sensitive inner thighs, kissing every inch of her delectable skin. He inched his mouth into her pussy. She squirmed, trying to get away from his hungry mouth.

He held her down gently, looking into her anxious eyes as he lowered his dark head down her quivering juicy flesh.

She moaned out loud the moment his mouth played havoc against her sensitive nub. He sucked aggressively, plowing into her moistness the way a starving man would eat a peach. She bucked underneath him, screaming for more, her legs wrapped around his head not wanting him to stop. She came right then when his expert fingers circled her clit. He did not stop then, instead inserting a long finger inside her virgin pussy. He slowly played with her, letting her get accustomed to his touch. He held her down as he watched her try to squeeze her legs together each time his finger invaded her. She turned in his arms, wanting his closeness, his warmth. He kissed her deeply just then, whispering to her how much he loved her, she sobbed against his neck at the admission, she then opened herself for his onslaught of now two fingers rapidly moving inside her. She would have given him anything at that point.

Jacob then moved on top of her, withdrawing his fingers from her wetness and then introduced his throbbing manhood inside her. She opened her thighs in silent invitation. He rubbed his cock against her wetness, then pushed as deep as he could without hurting her too much. She screamed from the invasion of his cock deep inside her, she moaned when he rubbed against her sensitive clit. Jacob returned to one of her nipples again causing her to gyrate her hips in helpless pleasure.

He then moved more aggressively inside her, moving his hips in a rhythmic motion, motioning her to follow his lead. She forgot about the pain, surrendering her body and soul to the one man that made her lose all control. He lifted her legs, and angled his cock deeper inside her until she adjusted to his length. He became lost in how snug she fit around him. The tenderness in her eyes caused him to cum right then inside her. He could not believe how well they fit against each other. She truly was a goddess, his goddess. He never felt this much love for anyone else in his entire life. He watched her drift off to sleep.

He looked inside his bedside drawer for the ring he was saving for her for the past 3 years. He always wanted to marry her. Now was the time. He slipped on the 2 carat diamond ring he purchased from his father's jewelry company. When she awoke the next day, she found herself naked and with what looked like an engagement ring on her ring finger. She smiled to herself, she finally found her true love.