Jessie

Story Info
A trip to the bank leads to a major transaction.
2k words
4.4
34.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat waiting for the bank officer to help me with my PIN, I heard her voice, first.

"Do, now I have to wait over there?" she demanded. "I don't have all day, you know."

The voice was strong, deep and angry, and I looked up expecting some huge Matronly type. What I found was a blonde in her sixties, full-figured but not fat, probably 38DD, in slacks and a white pull-over blouse with plunging neckline. She had a hardness about her, but a sexiness, too.

Being on vacation and in a mall in Florida, I had no immediate plans on this Monday morning, and figured I'd be nice and let her go first.

As soon as our eyes met, I felt her glare as she said, "Oh, you're waiting, too? Great, and they only have one person working here?"

I smiled and shrugged, trying to convey our joint problem, and said, "I may be a while too, so why don't you go before me. I'm sure you have better things to do."

She seemed stunned that I was being nice, and she began to smile. Her green eyes twinkled behind just enough mascara and full false eyelashes, giving her that bedroom look.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just hate waiting. Sorry if I came across like a bitch. It's okay, you can go first. I'm sure you have things to do, too."

I told her that I was on vacation and had no plans until later in the day.

"Vacation, huh? Where are you from?"

I told her New York, and that I was visiting my brother for the week. He was at work now.

"Well, a young guy like you should head over to the beach: that's where the girls are."

"I don't think my wife would appreciate that," I replied.

"Oh, she's with you?" she asked, looking around.

"No, she's back in New York."

"Then, there's no harm in looking, right?" she asked with a sexy smile. "And, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"No, and I certainly like to look." I could see from her well-tanned busom that she was a sun-person and commented on it. "Is that where you go?"

She smiled, and her eyes followed mine to her breasts. "I usually stay by the community pool. I don't want to scare the youngsters."

"Well, maybe I should try there. I'm not really into the young airheads."

She laughed. "But, if you're just looking..."

I smiled back. "Like you said, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

She gently punched my arm. "You bad boy!"

The bank officer asked who was next. "Please, go ahead," I told my new friend."

"Are you sure?" When I nodded, she winked and said, "Thanks. Enjoy your vacation, okay?"

I watched her walk away and she looked back, catching me still staring.

At thirty-six, and married, I shouldn't have been having such thoughts, but there was something about how she carried herself, with strength but softness, and I wondered how those tits would look unleashed.

My day-dreaming was interrupted when another employee came back from break, and took me while my friend was being serviced. It didn't take long to correct my PIN and I was at the ATM withdrawing cash when the blonde was leaving.

"So, you were faster than me after all," she said as I pocketed my money.

"Yeah, I guess I got lucky."

"Well, if you head to the beach now, maybe your luck will continue," she smiled, fluttering her lashes as she did.

"I'm more a pool man myself. Is your pool open to the public?"

She shook her head." It's for tenants of the complex and their guests."

"Oh, too bad..."

"But, if you're really interested," she said, "You're welcome to be my guest. It's the least I can do to repay you."

"Really? it wouldn't be any bother?"

"No, as a matter of fact, that's where I'm headed after I change. It's nothing fancy, but it's cool and there's no sand to get in your suit!"

"I was going to head to the beach, so I have my swimsuit on now," I told her.

"Then, follow me. Oh, by the way, I'm Jessie."

"Nice to meet you, Jessie, I'm Harry."

As I drove, I thought, she's just being nice to you, Harry. Don't get your hopes up, but my little friend had different ideas. He was already beginning to perk up.

She drove a late-model Caddy and waved me in my rented Hyundai into a spot near hers. "The pool's around that building, Harry. I'll be down in just a minute. If anyone asks, tell them you're a guest of Mrs. Braun."

MRS Braun, I thought, and even my little friend had to agree there was no future here, but I might as well enjoy the facilities.

In ten minutes, she was back, wearing big sunglasses and a floppy hat, with a floral wrap concealing her swimsuit, carrying a straw bag.

"I see we have the pool to ourselves today," she smiled, siting on the lounger beside me. "Most of the tenants are old... I mean even older than me!" she laughed, "so they don't come into the sun much." She stood and let the wrap fall to the floor and stepped out of the platform sandals she wore. She looked terrific! It was a black on-piece with white trim, and her breasts were flowing over the top.

"What about Mr. Braun? Does he like the pool?"

"Mr. Braun died three years ago, Harry."

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."

She waved her hand. "It wasn't really much of a marriage the last ten years anyway. He was screwing his secretary and I was screwing the Tennis Pro." She lowered her shades and looked at me. "Oh, sorry, did I shock you?"

"Not really. You're a very sexy woman. I knew that the minute I saw you."

"Really?" she asked with a sly smile. "Is that why you offered to let me go first?" When I shrugged, she added, "And why you kept looking at my cleavage?" I mumbled something, and she continued, "And why you were still looking at me when I walked away?"

I chuckled and said, "Guilty on all counts. Sorry."

"Don't be," she purred as she patted my arm, "I don't get many compliments from young men anymore."

"You should. You're amazing."

Then she just stared for a minute, finally adding, "You know, I think I forgot my cell phone in my apartment. Would you like to take a walk?"

We gathered our things and I followed her, hoping my semi-hardness wasn't too obvious.

The apartment wound up being a ground-level fenced in patio, which she unlocked and led me into. Here, there was a concrete deck and a grassy area. "This is where I work on my full-body tan," she whispered. "Total privacy."

"Except for your upstairs neighbor," I pointed out. "Lucky guy."

She playfully punched me in the chest. "He's ninety and in a wheelchair, Silly."

"A happy ninety, I bet."

She slid the glass door open and the cool air rushed forth. "I love the feel of this," she declared, and I saw the effect the coolness was having on her breasts. The nipples were well-defined, even through her swimsuit.

Staring at them, I answered, "I'm loving it, too."

She followed my eyes, then gasped, "Oh, I hadn't realized..." She began to cover up.

"Don't hide them. They're beautiful." I stepped closer and she lowered her arms.

"A gift from my husband, back when he still cared. Best money he ever spent." Her eyes were ablaze as she looked at my lips and breathed deeply.

"You're fantastic," I said, as my hands went to her hips and pulled her into me. Her head tilted and mouth opened and that first kiss was tentative, as if we were sizing each other up. We stared, then let ourselves go, tongues darting, lips bitten playfully and in seconds I had a raging hard-on.

My fingers went to her shoulder and slid the strap down as she paused to watch. I hooked my thumb into the cup and slowly let the breast free. It was glorious, and as I bent to nibble on it, she lowered the top, exposing the other.

"Don't forget her friend," she whispered. "They're very sensitive."

I obliged and she moaned softly, running her fingers through my hair. "Oh, Harry..."

I slid the suit to the floor and she stepped out of it. "Over here," she whispered, leading me to her couch, where she laid back.

I kissed and suckled, then slowly worked my way down her body, leaving my fingers to tease he nipples. Her moans told me I was doing something right, and although her belly showed some flab, I didn't linger, knowing a woman doesn't want her faults pointed out. At her thighs, I worked my way around, trailing kisses as I spread her legs, then began a slow trail up her inner thighs, getting ever-closer to her trimmed, pungent bush.

I paused, looking at her glistening wetness, her legs wide, when she groaned in her husky voice, "Now Baby, now!"

She took my had and pulled it to her, and my tongue flailed for all its worth as she bucked and groaned, squirming wildly, then finally arching, and letting out a primal scream, arching her back, holding, then releasing her wetness as she slumped back onto the couch, panting.

I gasped for air as she grabbed my head again and pulled me up to her, kissing me deeply, her own juices seeming to spur her on.

Finally, she spoke. "Oh, baby, nobody's don't that to me in thirty years! That was amazing!"

I smiled. "Glad you liked it."

"I loved it. That's one magic tongue, Mister. How about a drink?"

I said sure and she got them for us, bringing them back as I sat with my hard-on still ready.

She took a long sip of hers, then said, "My turn." She tugged at my shorts and out popped my seven inches. "Nice," she told me, then took another cold drink and went down on me, her mouth holding an ice cube. My cock was alive, and she bobbed expertly, sucking and licking, massaging my scrotum.

My fingers went to her box again, and her moistness returned quickly. She held my cock as she smiled up. "That's what you want, isn't it, Baby?"

She wriggled onto the couch, kneeling and baring her target for me and I didn't hesitate. I held my shaft and slowly slid the head up and down her slit, lubricating it as she moaned. When the time was right, I rested the tip at her slit then pressed forward, sliding past the lips, feeling her grunt as I slid deeper, and she moved back against me, gyrating her hips, taking me in.

Once at full depth, I paused to appreciate my luck, then slid back, leaving just the tip, and slamming forward again.

"Oof!" she barked, and I did it again, and she moaned, "Yeah, like that!"

We increased the pace, and the coolness was gone as sweat poured from us. I was getting close, when she spun on me, holding her hips over her shoulders. "I want to see you, Harry. Now, fuck me, hard."

I entered her again, watching her face contort as she writhed beneath me. It felt as if her lips were tightening around my shaft, drawing me closer.

I pumped harder and faster, my balls tightening and I began to grunt, too and she knew I was close. She began cheering me on. "Yes, baby, fuck me, harder, harder, your big cock is filling me, come for me, baby, come for me!"

I gave one last thrust and felt my cock release it's sperm, then again, and again. I finally slumped over her, panting into her ear. "Oh, Jessie, that was awesome."

She kissed me deeply, catching her breath, too. "So, how's this helping your vacation?"

"I may have to extend it!"

She replied, "I'm here all week!" And she was, too.