Jessie the Office Slut Stage 06

Story Info
When my colleagues finish with me my brother is waiting.
2.7k words
4.51
99.6k
34

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve held me tightly as he came in me for the second time that day. His lips bit down on my earlobe and his breath was hot and fast in my ear as his cock exploded inside me. He was the fifth man to fuck me at this special monthly team meeting. As he finished with my pussy and gently slipped his spent shaft out of me, he released me and my head was pulled back towards the other side of the table. Simon prepared to take his turn pounding some cock into his slut boss.

He looked at my mouth as he pulled himself free of his underwear and stroked his cock slowly down both sides of my face before running it in a seductive circle around my lips. He was taking his time, enjoying every second of my humiliation. He pushed himself into my mouth and licked his own whisky stained lips. 'Now we can both taste each other'.

It wasn't like any blow job I'd given before. He was fucking my mouth at his own pace, totally controlling me as I sucked on his cock. My legs were pushed further apart and yet another man took his place between my thighs, slipping easily inside me now that my pussy was so well lubricated. As I was again pulled and pushed between the cocks in each end of me Kate appeared at Simon's side and crossed her arms as she watched me blow him. 'Jessie?' she raised an eyebrow as she looked down at me 'Do you even know who's fucking you right now?'

I couldn't answer with my mouth impaled on Simon's cock so I shook my head slightly as I realised I didn't have a clue which one of my remaining team mates was inside me at that moment. She laughed and winked at the unknown man behind me. 'If you can make her cum again I might reconsider that date'. She must be talking to John, he was one of the few single guys in the team and they'd been flirting with each other earlier. So that's who was thrusting so hard into me. Kate shook her head slightly at me, she said nothing but the haughty look on face said clearly what she thought of me, I was a dirty slut who would open her legs without even looking back to see whose cock it was for.

John must have wanted that date because the rhythm of our sex changed immediately. He stopped pumping deep and hard into me and instead began to move his hips in a circle, stimulating the entrance to my pussy and his fingers reached under me, drawing delicious circles on my clit, where his balls had been pounding me only seconds before.

I wanted to resist, to show them that I still had some control in all this, that I was more than a fuck toy to be pleasured at another woman's say so, but I was already so close.

Watching my videos running on the end wall was driving me wild as I had known it would. 'Don't fight it Jess.' Simon was still pumping his shaft into my mouth as he spoke 'We'll only punish you if you do.' I felt my knees buckle from under me as my second orgasm hit, sending waves of pleasure through me. It wasn't the only thing that hit me. Simon decorated my face right then, the evidence of another blow job covering my cheeks and splashing into my open mouth.

I gave two more blow jobs before the last man in the queue flipped me over and masturbated himself with my generous tits, groaning loudly as he coated them in his DNA. I was exhausted and felt weak and shaky, partly from all the sex and partly from knowing what they'd done to me could never be undone. I would forever be the slut in those photos.

As the meeting broke up Steve asked Kate to stay behind and help him clean me up. She helped me down from the table and steadied me as my legs trembled underneath me. Steve knelt in front of the pussy he had just fucked and slid my damp crotchless panties down, letting me lean on his shoulder as he lifted each leg out of them. Then he gently wiped my pussy dry with them, being careful to get every drop of moisture from between my thighs but making no attempt to clean the cum from my face or breasts.

He took the whisky and cum soaked material and held it out to Kate. 'Put these on.' She looked disgusted by the damp panties he held 'The boss was very insistent that you wear these for the rest of the day as payment for attending the meeting.' She didn't look impressed but didn't try to argue with him. The knickers she slipped off were a sensible white cotton pair which Steve quickly took from her. Her face coloured as she realised he intended to keep her underwear. She slid my slutty panties on in their place, careful to keep herself covered from our sight. She flinched as the damp lace touched her clean body. She quickly left the room, obviously not so keen to be around me now that she too had been humiliated.

Steve handed me the white school teacher panties and told me I could put them on. I took them gratefully, pleased to think that my exposure was over for the day. I should have known better by now, however much of my dignity I gave them they always wanted more.

When I'd put the panties on Steve took me by the hand and led me through the back door to the smaller office behind. Thankfully the blind was down on the floor to ceiling window which looked out onto the yard behind. He pushed me onto my knees in front of the window and produced the now familiar blindfold. 'I have a special treat for you now Jess. The team are really enjoying you and I know you love pleasing us, but I think it's time the guys in the yard got a look at that sexy young body don't you?'

I really didn't. The workshop area was rough and there were usually dozens of workers out there, all walking past the yard as they arrived and left, not to mention suppliers, visitors and anyone taking a wrong turn from the main road. The office backed onto the corner of the yard and there was no telling how many strangers might see me. I begged him not to do this to me but he took no notice, arranging me so that I faced the window square on.

'Knees apart. Wider. And cross your ankles behind you, that's right' He was posing me like a porn slut, getting me into position so that he could expose me to the world. He showed me a small handwritten sign saying 'KNOCK TWICE TO SEE THE REST' then tied the blindfold tightly around my eyes. The world went black. I heard the sound I was dreading and knew he'd raised the blind, exposing my cum drenched body to the world. 'For the next hour you will pull those virgin school girl panties aside and show your sexy little cunt whenever someone knocks.' He left without another word.

As I knelt there, breasts exposed with cum on my face and chest, I heard the first knocks and obediently pulled Kate's knickers aside, showing myself to the unseen audience outside. I counted slowly to twenty then restored the little bit of modesty the thin white cotton offered. I was too tired and humiliated to think clearly, I felt the blood pounding to my pussy still and knew that some part of me was enjoying this, however much the rest of me wanted it to be over.

Over the hour I heard more knocks than I had hoped for, enough that I lost count. At one point there were a few minutes where a stream of knocks forced me to pull the knickers back aside every time I covered myself and I wondered whether it was one guy wanting a long look or just a lot of men going by one after the other.

When Steve returned for me that question was answered. He removed the blindfold and as my eyes adjusted to the light I saw the unmistakable cum stain on the windowpane and knew I'd been used as wank material by at least one stranger. The shame of it burned in my face and my pussy, I was as ashamed as I was turned on by what was happening to me.

Steve offered me a chair 'Jessie, we need to talk about where we go from here. I need to know what sexual things you've tried before. We need to agree what you will wear in the office from now on and I have some special instructions about Kate.' We talked for quite a while, me still wearing only Kate's white panties and my heels, and then he told me I could go home early to get some rest after the afternoon's exertions.

The next day was different. They all knew what I felt like now and couldn't wait for more. I wasn't fucked that day, but at lunchtime I was led by the hand into the middle of the office and sat on a small stool. They removed my shirt quickly and as I sat there topless one after another they massaged themselves against my breasts, covering me in load after load of hot cum. When they were done my shirt was returned to me but I was asked to sit at my desk as I was, spending the afternoon with my tits, and their attentions to them in clear view. My pussy throbbed and I squirmed in my seat as I sat there unsatisfied and dying for release.

I headed straight for the shower when I got home, lathering up and wiping away the evidence of my day's work. When I was clean I pulled on my thick cotton robe and was on my way back to my room when a thought struck me. My brother wouldn't be home for a while yet, now was the perfect time to snoop around his laptop and find out where that video of me had come from.

His password was easy to guess and I soon had full access to his hard drive. Unsurprisingly there was a lot of porn there, but his 'recently viewed' list narrowed things down a bit. He had been looking at several sites which claimed to have real life amateur girls and when I followed his most visited links a familiar sight appeared, it was the tape of me bent over using the vibrator on myself then being fucked from behind by the mystery voice. The next link on the list took me to a different website but another familiar image, it was a set of shots of me laid out on the board room table, tits tethered together and a blindfold on.

Again I was hard to recognise because of the blindfold and the angle of the shots. I had to admit, I looked incredible, so young and vulnerable and yet obviously enjoying every second of it. Talk about temptation. I could see why my brother would have revisited these pictures so often; not knowing these really were amateur shots and it was me he was fantasising about.

I felt betrayed by their posting me on the web. I'd offered them a rare experience and they'd abused the privilege by publicising it to anyone with an internet connection. I felt the tears well up and couldn't help myself, I lay on my brother's bed and sobbed as the full realisation of what I'd become hit home.

When I woke up I was confused to find myself still in his room. I sat up and pulled the robe tighter around me as I realised I wasn't alone. He sat beside me and pulled me into a hug, seeing the tears and realising I needed my brother to look after me. We sat that way for a while until he pulled away slightly and murmured to me. 'Jess, why are you looking at porn on my laptop?'

The tears returned and it was a few minutes before I could answer him. 'I let them have me and they put me on the internet.' I rested my head on his shoulder and explained that it was me on that board room table. He wouldn't believe me at first, laughing it off, obviously confused.

Then he pulled back slightly and examined my face closely, looking back and forth between me and the screen. Almost involuntarily he tugged at the belt on my cotton robe and gently pulled the material back to compare my breasts with the ones he had coveted on the screen in front of us. 'Jess?' He looked dazed and disbelieving as the reality of what I was saying hit him 'That's really you?'

He pulled the robe across to cover me once more and clicked the link on the screen. We watched the tape of me masturbating in front of those men and it was beautiful somehow, sharing the experience with my brother. I felt better knowing I could talk to someone about it.

'Jess you're a goddess,' He looked down into my eyes then at my barely covered chest. 'I can't believe that's you.' He again tugged the robe back, looking to confirm once more that the breasts he'd masturbated to were right here in his room, and without seeming to think about what he was doing he reached out and traced his thumb over my left nipple.

Before I could say anything his lips covered mine and his tongue was gently exploring the depths of my mouth. The kiss was gentle but filled with emotion and accompanied by a fuller caress on my breast. 'We can't.' I told him 'You're my brother, it isn't right.' I tried to pull away from him but he held me tight.

'Please Jess,' His eyes begged me and his need was clear as he pushed me back to lie on his bed once more. I stopped struggling and let him open the robe fully now, letting him enjoy in real life the sight he'd lusted after online. He stood and stripped off his shirt then quickly dropped his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear, obviously a family trait. He lowered himself on top of me and began kissing me again as his hands roamed over my breasts, felt their way down my stomach, hooked me under my thighs and made the space between my legs wider for him.

I knew it was wrong but he wanted me so badly that I couldn't bear to say no to him, and my pussy was urging me on after a day without any attention from my workmates. He took one hand and guided his cock to my entrance then looked deep into my eyes as he paused there for a moment. 'God I want you sis' His other hand was on the side of my face as he drove down inside me for the first time.

He was tender with me, making love, not banging away at me like the men at work had. It was just what I needed after the shock of seeing myself on the internet, someone caressing me and treating me like a princess. I couldn't help myself, I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this but the feeling built in me anyway and before I could stop myself I began to push back, wrapping my arms around him and holding on to him tightly as my orgasm began. He reacted to that, pumping harder and kissing me deeply as his cock delivered its first incestuous spurt. He held me for a long time after he'd finished, his cock still buried inside me, neither of us wanting this to end.

We both knew it was wrong but it had felt so good we didn't want to get up and admit it was over.