Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of wife Jessie Ordeal.
5.7k words
4.45
169.9k
89
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie looked in the mirror as she dried her fiery red shoulder length hair with a towel. At thirty four years old her 35C breasts still sat high and firm on her chest and were tipped by pink nipples. As she dried her hair with her towel one end brushed against her left nipple, causing it to harden into a cute pink one half inch eraser sized protrusion from the center of her left breast. Her eyes examined her figure in the mirror, taking in her shapely five foot four inch frame. At one hundred and ten pounds, her 35C-22-34 figure had curves in all of the right places. Her thin frame made her 35C breasts look even bigger, and her firm, flat stomach flared nicely into her trim hips. Jessie kept her pubic hair, which was the same fiery red as her head, neatly trimmed into a landing strip above her slit.

As she continued to dry her self off, she thought back how she had ended up married to her current husband who was forty two years old, and mother to her seventeen year old stepson.

Jessie had married her high school boyfriend James Wilson, who she was sure the love of her life, shortly after turning eighteen. James had officially taken her virginity on their wedding night, as they had done virtually everything except have intercourse while they were dating. While Jessie had been raised to believe in old fashioned values, and was fairly conservative about sex, once she married James she devoted herself to making him happy. For five and a half years she and James spent as much time as possible having sex, like most young newly weds. She was willing to try anything at least twice, to please her man, and loved the many orgasms that he gave her while feasting on her pussy. While she enjoyed the feeling of his five and a half inch long, one inch wide cock plunging into her pussy she had never had an orgasm while being made love to by James.

Jessie's pointy and prominent nipples never ceased to make her juices flow, and while she enjoyed the feeling of James cock moving in and out of her tight pussy, she could only have an orgasm when her ate her pussy, focusing on flicking her clit with his tongue while fingering her pussy. Unfortunately for her James was killed in a car accident, after five and one half years, with a drunk driver. At twenty three and a half years old she was a widow. The loss of James hit her hard and left her just going though the motions of living, working, sleeping, eating etc. for the next five years.

Then at the age of twenty nine she had met Edward Andrews. Edward was ten years older than Jessie and a widower. He was six feet tall, handsome, and very successful, owning his own management consulting business. For an older man he was in great shape, and was smitten by the pretty younger woman. As a single father of a twelve year old son, Edward took his time getting to know Jessie while dating her for a year. After the first year of dating Edward, Jessie was introduced to his son Will who soon fell for the pretty redhead. The three of them enjoyed doing things together, going on picnics, seeing movies and visiting museums. After a year of doing things together, and seeing how Will and Jessie were becoming attached to each other, Edward proposed to the thirty one year old Jessie. She accepted and they were married three months later.

On their two week honeymoon, Jessie was introduced to Edwards six inch long, one inch wide cock, which became only the second cock to enter her tight pussy. She soon fell back into her old habit of doing whatever it took to make her husband happy. Edward being forty one at the time, did not quite have the sex drive that her first husband James had, but did love playing with Jessie's firm tits, and smooth wet pussy. He ate her pussy to many orgasms, and did manage to plunge his cock into her delightfully tight pussy at least twice a day, during the two weeks. One the last night of their honeymoon, after eating her pussy for a solid hour, during which she had three orgasms, Edward took the last scrap of virginity Jessie had left when he managed to fuck her tight asshole. With the help of some astroglide, and patience he slowly and lovingly fucked her ass until he came deep in her bowels. With Edward being gentle, and not pounding away like you see in porno movies, Jessie had enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her ass.

On returning from their honeymoon, Jessie fell into the routine of being a mother to Will and being a good wife to her new husband. Six months into her second marriage Edward convinced her to be a stay at home mother, and she quit her job. The additional free time staying at home allowed her to really get to know and love her stepson Will, and the two of them bonded. Edward loved the fact that Jessie and Will had grown close and also loved he fact that his pretty wife managed to find time to go to the gym, which allowed her to maintain her fabulous figure, which he enjoyed playing with as often as he could.

Jessie hung the towel up and pulled on a pair of white lacy French cut panties. She brushed her teeth and then quickly ran a brush through her fiery red hair. Placing the brush on the bathroom counter, she opened the door and entered her bedroom. Edward stood next the the bed, in a pair of jeans, as he pulled a polo shirt over his head. She walked up to her husband and tilted her face up as he pulled his shirt into place. Edward smiled as he took in the sight of her standing there, hands on her hips, in the lacy white panties with her wonderful breasts sitting high and proud on her chest. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips and let his hands roam down to her pantie covered ass. As he squeezed and fondled her ass, Jessie let her lips part and ran her tongue over his lips. Edward deepened the kiss, turning it into a long French kiss with his tongue dueling with hers, as his hand moved up and caressed her tits. His fingers teased her nipples, lightly flicking over them, causing her to shiver, and feel her juices start to flow in her panties.

Her hands moved to Edwards waist and undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his zipper down. Her hand opened his jeans and let them fall to the floor to gather around his ankles, as they kissed and he pinched and pulled at her hard half inch eraser like nipples. Jessie knelt down in front of Edward, and licked her lips as she saw his six inch cock bulging in his briefs. She grabbed the waistband of his white briefs and pulled them down to his knees, allowing his cock to bob freely in front of her face.

She parted he lips and let her tongue flick out and lick the head of his cock, causing it to jerk up-wards. She licked up and down the length of his shaft, flicking her tongue around the big vein along the bottom of his shaft, enjoying the way it throbbed and jerked in response to her actions. She moved lower, allowing her tongue to play with his shaved balls, enjoying the feel of them moving around in their sack, as she tongued them. She sucked one of his testicles into her mouth as she looked up into Edwards eyes. He was staring down at her with his cock throbbing above her pretty face as she let his ball slip out of her mouth and gently sucked the other one in. Her tongue played with the orb that was in her mouth as she saw his cock throb and start to leak pre-cum from the slit in the head.

Jessie let his orb fall from her mouth and slide her tongue up his shaft until her mouth reached the head of his cock. After licking the pre-cum from the head, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. She moved her tongue around the bottom of his shaft as she sucked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth as she sucked on his cock, before looking up again. Edward was still looking down watching her work on his cock, as she moved forward until her nose was buried in his neatly trimmed pubic hair. His cock throbbed as she held her place, with his cock fully enclosed in her mouth. Jessie closed her eyes, and retreated back along his shaft until just the head remained in her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the rim of his cock-head, and then slide forward again until she had swallowed all of his cock again. Edward's hips began to move back and forth with here rhythm as she repeated the maneuver over and over. He gently thrust his cock into her mouth as she moved forward, helping her take all of his length deep into her sucking mouth.

"Dad are you ready to go yet?" called Jessie's step-son from down the hall.

As Edward struggled to reply to his son, Jessie slid her mouth up swirled her tongue around his cock head and repeated deep throating his cock. Edward's eyes rolled back as Jessie kept repeating this as he spoke to his son, "I'm coming Will, I will be there in a minute!!" As he finished talking Jessie was moving down his shaft once again and he thrust forward into her mouth helping her deep throat his cock just as he exploded his load of cum directly into her throat. Jessie swallowed and kept his cock buried deep in her mouth until he was finished pumping his three blasts of cum down her throat. Jessie slid her mouth up Edwards cock and let her tongue play with the head, while her hand reached up and massaged his exposed shaft to milk the last of his cum out and into her mouth. Swallowing the last of his cum, she leaned back onto her heals, causing his cock head to retreat from her lips with a pop.

"I think Will is anxious to get started on your camping trip weekend", she said with a smile. Her tongue slipped out and licked her lips as she looked at her husband. Jessie stood up and Edward leaned forward and gave her a brief kiss while getting one last feel of his wifes awesome tits. "I better get going, before Will leaves without me."

He bent down and pulled his briefs and jeans up tucking his softening cock into his briefs. "That was wonderful babe!"

"It sure was!" Jessie replied as she let her tongue flick over her lips once again. As Edward moved across the room to grab his backpack, Jessie moved to her dresser to grab a simple pull over top from one of its drawers. After she pulled her top on over her head she retrieved a pair of jeans from another drawer and slipped those on over her white panties. Edward had his backpack in his hand as he watched her finish getting dressed, admiring her taunt and sexy body. Jessie thought that the blow job she had just given her husband, was the way a proper good wife, should say good bye to her man, as he was going away for long weekend camping trip with her stepson. Her wifely duties, taken care of she now was focused on how she was going to enjoy the next four days, just relaxing around the house, with no family duties to perform.

Edward and Jessie walked to the bedroom door, he opened it, and they walked down the hallway together until they reached the kitchen. Her step-son Will stood in the kitchen drinking a soda from a plastic bottle. She admired her step-son as he stood there in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, both of which did little to hide his young muscular body. Like his father he was six feet tall, and muscular from his working out and playing high school football as the teams best wide receiver.

Edward walked to the coffee pot and poured Jessie a cup and filled his travel mug with the steaming hot liquid. He handed the ceramic coffee cup to Jessie, who took it and raised it to her lips for a sip.

"Mom do you want the last bagel?" Will asked as he held the plate containing it out towards Jessie. She lowered her coffee cup and spoke "No thanks Will, I don't have room for breakfast this morning." She gave a sprite little grin to Edward as he picked up his backpack from the kitchen counter.

Will placed the plate on the kitchen table, then grabbed the bagel and covered it with cream cheese. "Well the truck is all packed Dad, let go." Will walked over to Jessie and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, before leaving the kitchen. Edward walked over and gave her a kiss on the lips, "We will be back Monday night."

"Have fun you two." Jessie said as Edward and Will left the house through the side door that led to the driveway. Jessie stood in the window watching as Edward and Will got in the truck and pulled their seat belts on. Jessie watched her husband Edward back his black Ford F-150 pickup truck down the driveway, with her seventeen year old stepson Will sitting in the passenger seat. Edward and Will were going away for their annual father and son camping trip, which they took every June to celebrate the end of Will's school year. Edward had arranged to take this Friday and the following Monday off from his successful consulting business to allow them to have a nice four day camping trip in the Appalachian mountains.

Jessie carried her cup of coffee into the living room and took a seat on the large comfortable leather couch. Placing her cup on a coaster she grabbed the remote and turned the large sixty inch TV on. She changed the channel to the weather channel, saw that the weather was supposed to be warm and sunny all weekend, then changed to CNN. Dressed only in her jeans and top, she curled her bare feet up under her as she sipped her coffee while watching the morning news show.

Around six thirty the door bell rang, and she got up and walked to the front door. Through the glass panel in the front door, she saw her neighbors son Rick standing on the porch. Rick was a friend of Will's, but was nineteen. He was six one, about one hundred and ninety pounds, good looking with blue eyes and blond hair. He was a muscular young man, having played tail back on the high school football team last year. Jessie opened the door with a smile "Will and his father just left on their camping trip Rick."

Jessie Andrews had no idea that her cheerful greeting to Rick, was soon to be the beginning of major changes to rest of her life.

"I know Mrs. Andrews, but I am not here to see Will. I need to show you something." he said as he held up a small video camera in front of her face.

"What are you talking about Rick?" Jessie asked as she wrinkled her forehead in confusion. Rick stepped forward, causing Jessie to step back into the house, "It is probably best to just watch this for yourself, come on I'll play it on your TV."

He stepped past her and walked down the hall towards the living room. Jessie shook her head in confusion and then closed the front door, and followed Rick down the hall. When she got to the living room, Rick as standing next to the TV pulling a cable out of his back pocket. As he was working on connecting his video camera to to the TV he spoke over his shoulder "You better sit down for this." Jessie walked over to the couch and sat down as Rick finished with the video camera and pressed a button on the TV that caused the screen to go black. He then pressed a button on the video camera, which caused the TV to come to life. He stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down next to Jessie.

On the TV screen was a dark picture of what appeared to be the back of a house, then she saw a young man enter the yard and approach one of the windows. From the video she could not tell who the man was, but she watched as he used some kind of tool to cut a hole in the glass, then reaching and unlocking the window. He then opened the window and crawled into the house. Jessie remembered something from the local news about a string of house robberies taking place in town over the past few months, and realized she must be watching a video of the thief that the cops were looking for. "Why are you showing me this Rick? You should take this to the police so they...."

Jessie froze in mid sentence as the man crawled back out of the window, now that he was facing the camera she had no trouble recognizing her step son Will. Will crawled out of the window clutching a bag of some type and then hurried across the yard and disappeared into the woods. She sat in stunned silence as she watched her son break into two more houses, before the video changed to a day light scene that showed Will enter a pawn shop holding the same bag from the houses. The video stayed out side of the pawn shop and showed Will take some jewelery out and sell it to the pawn shop owner. The video stopped shortly after Will had taken the money from the shop owner and left the pawn shop.

Rick stood up and walked over to the TV and video camera and pressed a button causing the video to stop and the screen to go black once again. "I agree with you Mrs. Andrews I need to take this to the police."

Jessie panicked, knowing that this video would more than likely result in her step-son be convicted of robbing those houses. "NO!!! Rick you need to give that video to me."

He looked at her in surprise, "Why would I do that, the police are offering a reward for any information on these robberies."

Jessie pleaded with Rick, "Please Rick, I can pay you for the video. Just let me get my checkbook." She stood up and started to move towards her purse. Rick caused her to stop when he said "The cops are offering cash. And lots of it."

She turned and faced Rick as she pleaded with him. "Please Rick don't take that video to the police, I will pay whatever you want for it. We can go to the bank when it opens it you want cash. Just please don't take it to the police!!!"

"I don't know Mrs Andrews.." he said as he crossed the room towards her. Tears were starting to form in Jessie's eyes as she begged, "Please don't Rick. I'll do anything, whatever you want, just don't take that to the police."

"Anything?" He asked as he stood in front of her with an evil grin forming on his face.

Jessie was taken aback a little by the look on Rick's face but replied, "Yes Anything!!"

"Okay I will give you the video in return for the next four days." He stated as he stepped up to her and hugged her. As he pulled her to him, his hands reached down and cupped her ass cheeks. Jessie lurched away from the young man, slapping his hands away from her "What are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I said I would give you the video, in return for the next four days. I know that your husband and Will are gone until Monday night. I want you until they return." Rick stated as he let his eyes roam over Jessie's figure. He had lusted after her for years, and now he intended to have her.

Jessie stood frozen in shock as she realized what Rick wanted from her in return for the video. He reached out and pulled her back into his arms, one hand fondled her ass as the other moved up and latched onto her right breast. She again slapped Rick's hands away and stepped back from him with tears in her eyes. "Rick I can't do that, anything else please!!."

"Then I'm going to the cops!!!" he said firmly, "Or I get to have you for four days, which will it be?"

Jessie stared down at the ground as she frantically was trying to think of a way out of this situation. A few tears were running down her cheeks as she stood there attempting to figure out what to do.

"Ok I am off to collect my reward!!" Rick yelled, turning and walking towards the TV and his video camera. Jessie's mind was reeling, she knew that Edward would do anything to protect his son, and she was desperate to keep her step-son out of trouble.

"Ok, I'll do it" Jessie said softly as she resigned herself to her fate. Rick put the video camera back down, and walked up to Jessie, "What did you say?"

"I said I would do it." Jessie whispered as Rick pulled her to him. Jessie's mind was made up, she would do whatever was required, but she was determined not to allow this despicably young man to enjoy it. She was not going to enjoy it and would not respond to this, she was going to just allow this Young man to use her body.

He pulled her close and leaned down and started kissing her on the lips, while letting his hands move to her chest. Jessie stood still, with her lips forced shut, refusing to kiss Rick back. She felt her nipples starts to harden as he fondled her firm tits. As her nipples extended to their full length, Rick started to twist and pinch her sensitive nipples. Even though she was determined not to respond, she felt her pussy start to moisten as he mauled her tits and nipples.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12