Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessie's morning ordeal continues.
4.9k words
4.5
108.7k
23
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews stared straight ahead, while he mind churned over the events of the past two hours. Her nineteen year old neighbor's son had blackmailed her, with evidence that her step son was robbing houses, into having his way with her for the next four days. The four days corresponded with the length of time her husband and stepson would be away on their camping trip.

Her blackmailer was Rick, nineteen, six foot one, one hundred and ninety pounds, muscular, good looking with cold blue eyes and blond hair. He also possessed a seven inch long cock, that was topped by a large mushroom head, which was almost one half inch wider than the one inch wide shaft of his cock. As she had learned this morning, the young man knew how to use that cock, and he had very good stamina, as he had fucked her to two orgasms already this morning. He had also ate her tight wet pussy to an orgasm prior to becoming only the third man to ever have the pleasure of sliding his cock into her. Rick also had the longest cock she had ever had, and that large mushroom cock head was thicker than anything that she had ever had before.

Jessie was shocked back into the present when Rick asked "Do you need anything to drink?" as he stood up from the couch. Her head turned to look at him and her eyes were drawn to his muscular abdomen and his hairless crotch. She had not noticed before, but his cock, testicles and pubic area were totally devoid of hair. She also noticed that his cock hung limply down about four inches and that is was still glistening with her juices from earlier. We walked in front of her on the way the the kitchen and repeated his question. Jessie replied meekly "No."

She heard Rick in the kitchen as he located the glasses, got some ice from the ice dispenser in the refrigerator door, and opened the refrigerator to look for something to drink. She heard him pour something in his glass and replace a pitcher in the refrigerator, she knew that she had both iced tea and lemonade in the refrigerator.

Rick reentered the living room with a glass full of lemonade in his left hand and walked in front of Jessie again. Again her eyes were drawn to his cock which still hung down about four inches as he sat down right next to her on the couch. He took a drink of his lemonade and placed his right arm behind her head and pulled her upper body slightly towards him. His hand caressed her shoulder for a few minutes while he drank his lemonade. Jessie was staring at the television attempting not to react to his touch, once again determined not to allow this despicable blackmailer force her to enjoy this.

His finger tips began to slide along the top of her right breast which sat high and firm on her chest. As Rick's fingers brushed the nice firm 35C tit flesh Jessie dropped her eyes to the floor, when she realized that already her right nipple was beginning to swell up and harden in response to his touch. Out of the corner of her vision, as she stared at the floor, she could see that Rick's cock lay along the top of his left thigh.

Rick's hand continued to move lower on her right breast until he could grasp and squeeze her entire 35C breast. As he squeezed her breast firmly a small gasp escaped Jessie's lips as her right nipple reached its maximum length and hardness. Rick felt the half inch long nipple poke into the palm of his hand, and released her tit, to take her elongated nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Jessie fought back several moans and gasps as he continued to twist and tease her nipple.

Rick's manipulation of her right nipple was also causing her left nipple to grow slightly, as Jessie's nipples had always been very sensitive. Her eyes were drawn to her left as she noticed that Ricks cock, pulsed and jerked and was now about four and one half inch long. Rick leaned forward and placed his glass of lemonade on a coaster sitting on the coffee table and then sat back and reached up with his left hand. Jessie felt his left hand palm her left tit and firmly squeeze her 35C breast. Her eyes were again drawn to his cock as it flexed and throbbed once again and was now at five and one half inches long.

Jessie sat there staring at the floor while Rick's left hand roughly fondled and squeezed her left tit, while his right fingers twisted and pulled at her right nipple. While playing with Jessie's full firm 35C breasts and half inch eraser like nipples, Rick's cock continued to twitch and grow longer. Jessie tried with out success at staring at the floor instead of Rick's cock as it grew to its full seven inch length. Jessie felt her eyes drawn to Rick's twitching and throbbing cock as it stood up from his crotch. The large mushroom shaped cock head, pulsed even larger when his cock throbbed now that it was fully erect.

Jessie was ashamed to feel her pussy become wet and slippery as Rick played with her breasts and nipples, as she watched his cock twitch. Rick suddenly let go of her nipples and breasts as he moved to between the couch and the coffee table. Rick moved between Jessie's knees and placed on hand on each of her knees. Jessie felt Rick pushed her legs wide apart and move in between her thighs. He reached around and under her thighs, and pulled Jessie down until she was almost laying on the couch with her crotch barely still on the cushion.

Jessie was determined to not respond to Rick this time, and closed her eyes and concentrated on remaining still and passive. She felt his large wide cock head moving up and down her pussy lips. Rick was rubbing his cock head up and down Jessie's wet slit and was making it hard for her to remain motionless. Suddenly she felt his cock head withdraw from between her lips, and she waited for what was next. Suddenly she felt something slap her clitoris causing her hips to jerk, her eyes to fly open and a gasp to escape her lips. Her eyes fell to her pussy, where she saw that Rick held his long cock by the base of the shaft with the head above her exposed clit. Suddenly he slapped his long cock down against Jessie's clit again, causing her to twitch and squirm under him. He once again slapped her clit with this cock, but maintained contact this time and rubbed his large mushroom shaped cock head around her clit.

Jessie clenched hew jaw tightly to prevent moaning out load as Rick continued to manipulate her clit with his cock head. Abruptly he stopped moving and raised his cock above her clit. Jessie relaxed, thankful that he had stopped massaging her clitoris, which was causing her juices to flow freely. Suddenly her smacked her clit hard and fast with his cock, causing her to gasp the first time. The second slap caused her to moan "Aahh...", the third smack "Oohhh...", and the forth time caused Jessie's eyes to roll back as he held his cock head down hard against her clit and roughly moved it around. Rick's large mushroom cock head was causing Jessie pussy juices to flow as she continued to gasp for breath, as he massaged her clit with his cock head.

Jessie was breathing deeply and gasping for breath as Rick continued to rub and manipulate her clit with his cock head. While his right hand held the base on his shaft, rubbing his cock head over and around Jessie's clitoris, his left hand reached up and grasped her right nipple. Jessie winched and moaned, "AAAHHH..." as he firmly gripped her nipple and pulled it upwards, causing her firm round breast to elongate into a cone.

While pulling her breast into a cone shape he started to twist her nipple between his fingers, which sent a jolt to Jessie's pussy and clit. This jolt caused her clit to swell even more, and a fresh flow of pussy juice to flow out of her pussy. Her swollen clit was being pushed, smashed, and teased by Rick's large mushroom cock head which was pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Jessie opened her mouth to plead with Rick "Rick please ... OOHH!!!" when he used his right hand to slap his hard cock onto to swollen clit twice.

Rick twisted her right nipple and grinned at Jessie as she attempted to speak.

"Rick please." He smacked her clit again with his cock. "Please ." Smack went his hard cock against her clit again. "....stop." Again his hand moved causing his hard cock to bang down onto her swollen clitoris. Jessie was gasping for breath on the edge of an orgasm as Rick, twisted her right nipple and banged his cock onto her clit as she spoke.

"Dont..." Again his cock hit her clit, "Please don't" Rick started to repeatedly banged his hard cock against her clit while pulling and twisting her right nipple.

"Rick DON'T...PLEASE....STOP..DONT.STOP..OH GOD.DON'T STOP...OH MY GOD..YES..DONT STOP...OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!" Jessie's hips jerked and her stomach quivered as her pussy convulsed in an other orgasm. Rick stopped banging his cock on her clit as he released her right nipple and watched her jerk and quiver through her orgasm. As Jessie's body recovered from her fourth orgasm of the morning her mind was trying to come to grip that her blackmailer had given her body this much pleasure. Jessie started to speak, "Rick please stop, AAHHH!" when Rick leaned back and pushed his large mushroom shaped cockhead into her very wet and juicy pussy.

"I think you are enjoying this." Rick said as he reached down and pulled Jessie's legs up. Placing his hands behind her knees, he bent her legs and pushed her knees down beside her full 35C breasts. As he pushed her knees down beside her breasts, causing her hips and crotch to rotate upwards, Rick straightened his legs to keep his cock head lodged into her tight pussy. When her knees rested beside her breasts, Rick was supporting himself on his toes and hands holding her legs in place with the head of his seven inch cock lodged in her wet pussy.

Jessie's eyes went to her upturned crotch and took in the sight of Rick's seven inch long cock ready to plunge into her tight wet pussy. Rick was poised over her with his body straight as he supported himself on his toes and his arms which held Jessie's bent legs next to her breasts. Jessie felt his cock head swell even bigger as she saw his shaft throb with his heartbeat. "Rick please don't do this.."

Jessie could not finished her sentence, as Rick allowed his arms and legs relax driving his entire seven inch cock into to her pussy causing the head of his cock to smack into her cervix, because of their position.

"OOOHHHH!!!!" burst from Jessie's lips as her pussy was suddenly invaded by Rick's large, wide cock head, and his seven inch shaft. His pelvic bone smashed into Jessie's, delivering a wonderful smashing of Jessie's clit that caused her lower legs to twitch and her pussy to squeeze around his cock. Rick rotated his pelvis against Jessie's causing her clit to be manipulated by his hard pelvic bone. His cock throbbed while he ground his pelvis against her clit, causing his cock to swell and press even farther into her cervix.

"Rick, please...please....don't.....take it...." Jessie pleaded as Rick straightened out, which caused his cock to slide out of her tight pussy until only his cock head remained lodged at her entrance. Jessie relaxed as she felt him withdraw and her pussy was not stretched to its limit, thinking Rick was listening to her pleas.

Jessie's voice was shaky as she spoke "Thank you Ri." She was cut off when Rick slammed his hips back down, driving his cock into her tight pussy. Once again his cock head bounced off of her cervix and stuffed her pussy fuller of cock than ever before in her life. "Ooohhhh!!" escaped her lips, as her eyes rolled back into her head, and her legs twitched and quivered as her pussy tried to expand to accommodate his seven inch long cock.

Rick ground his hips against Jessie causing his long cock to to shift around inside of her stuffed pussy, rubbing against a bunch of previously untouched nerve endings. His pelvic bone was also rubbing her clit, causing her pussy juices to flow and push her closer and closer to losing control of her body.

Rick slowly straightened back out causing his cock to slowly move back out of her pussy until only the large mushroom head remained. As he withdrew Jessie felt his large mushroom head press against her g-spot which caused her to jerk her hips upwards, attempting to maintain contact. Rick paused with just his cock head in Jessie's tight pussy as she pleaded with him "Please your too big for." Rick drove his long cock back into her tight wet pussy cutting her off as his cock head banged into her cervix again.

Jessie saw stars as her legs quivered and her pussy was stuffed full of his long thick cock. His pelvis grinding on her clit caused her to be torn between pleasure and pain. "Too big...so long....you're too deep..." Jessie babbled as Rick again slowly withdrew his long cock from her stuffed and quivering pussy.

Rick paused again at the top and grinned at Jessie, she started to speak "Rick plea" He slammed his cock back into her tight wet pussy, his cock head smacking into her cervix again, causing her to go over the edge once again. Rick ground his hips, forcing his cock to swirl around within her, as he applied pressure on her clit, as Jessie felt her pussy contract and convulse around his cock that was buried in her. Jessie gasped for breath and pleaded with Rick, "Oh..Your too Big!!!! OH MY GOD!!!....IM CUMMING ON YOUR BIG DICK!!..OH GOD..OH MY GOD...FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!!!!!"

Rick felt Jessie's pussy convulse and clutch his cock as she came on his cock, and smiled at her as she begged him to fuck her. He held still with his cock buried in her to the hilt, as he watched her move and twitch until her orgasm faded and she started to come back to her senses. As Jessie recovered from her orgasm, she realized that her orgasm had caused her cervix to retract enough so that his cock head was no longer pushing against it, but her pussy still felt stuffed full of cock.

"Rick please your too big...." Jessie pleaded with Rick as he withdrew until only his cock head remained lodged in her pussy. "so big....too long for..." Rick slammed his seven inch cock into her grasping pussy. "OOHH!!!!" Quickly he withdrew and pushed his cock back in to the hilt of Jessie's wet tight pussy. "Too deep....so hard." Rick was no longer pausing, he was simply withdrawing and slamming his cock back into Jessie, with his pelvis banging into her clit when his cock as fully buried in her pussy.

"Oh..mmy god!!!...So deep....hard.....harder" Jessie gasped as her pussy was repeatedly stuffed with Rick's young hard cock. The sensations of his large mushroom cock head moving in and out of her pussy, rubbing her g-spot, and his pelvis smashing into her clit was causing Jessie to once again start to climb towards orgasm. "So Big...OH MY GOD!!! HARDER...SO HARD..FUCK ME HARDER!!!! SO DEEP...OH GOD!!!!!"

Jessie was trying to raise her hips up to meet his thrusts, but with Rick's hands holding her legs bent next to her full 35C breasts, she was pinned to the couch and could not move. As Rick pounded her helpless pussy with his cock, Jessie's eyes rolled back into her head as she once again peaked. "OH MY GOD!!! IM CUMMING!!!! DEEPER!! HARDER!!! FUCK ME!!!"

Rick did not stop to allow Jessie to recover from this orgasm, as he continued to slam his cock into her pussy. He moved his hands from behind her knees to her full 35C breasts and squeezed them hard as he continued to slam his long cock into her. Jessie's eyes moved down and she stared at his cock as it moved in and out of her pussy, glistening with her juices. "Fuck me...harder....fuck..fuck....harder...fuck me harder!!!!" escaped her lips as he legs moved on their own accord to wrap themselves around Rick's muscular waist.

Jessie continued to plead with Rick "Fuck me harder...harder.fuck me harder!!!" as her body moved underneath his pounding cock. With her legs around his waist she was now able to move her hips to meet his thrusts and adjust the angle to maximize the friction against her clit as Rick pounded into her pussy over and over.

"YES!!! FUCK...IM CUMMING!!!!!!!!" Jessie's pussy exploded in orgasm again causing her legs to tighten and hold Rick in place with his cock buried deep in her tight, wet, convulsing pussy. Her pussy was grasping and milking Rick's seven inch cock that was buried in her as her orgasm overwhelmed her. After several minutes Jessie relaxed as her orgasm ended and she relaxed her legs, allowing Rick to resume thrusting in and out of her.

With his hand on her breasts, squeezing her full tits, supporting his weight Rick resumed jack hammering his cock into Jessie pussy as she lay on the couch exhausted from effect of her back to back to back orgasms. Jessie's legs had fallen from his hips and lay limply beside his hips as he continued to slide his cock rapidly in and out of her pussy. She was gasping for breath, as her body struggled to recover from the effects of her three orgasms, while Rick continued to fuck her wet and juicy pussy.

"This is some tight wet pussy." Rick said as he continued to drive his entire seven inches in and out of Jessie's pussy. "This pussy seems to like my cock fucking it!!!" Rick drove his cock hard and deep into Jessie's pussy and ground his pelvic bone on her clit, as he dropped to his knees while keeping his cock buried in her. In this position his weight was no longer pinning her to the couch, and allowed his hands to move freely.

Rick started to slowly slide his cock in and out of Jessie's pussy in this position as his hand reached down and moved her left leg up until it was straightened out along his chest. He held her leg with his right hand, using it as leverage as he continued to stoke his cock in and out of Jessie's pussy. His left hand reached down and grasped Jessie's right nipple. His fingers soon had her right nipple swollen and hardened to it full one half inch eraser shaped nub.

Rick continued to tease and twist her nipple while relentlessly sliding his cock into Jessie's pussy. Jessie felt her body respond to his manipulation of her sensitive nipple and dropped her eyes to her crotch, where she saw his long hard cock sliding in and out of her body. Jessie realized that her hips were jerking and moving as Rick fucked her and her chest was heaving up to keep her right breast and nipple in his hand.

The duel sensation of the cock plunging into her tight wet pussy, and twisting and pulling of her right nipple was quickly moving Jessie towards another orgasm. With her hips moving to meet his thrusts Jessie began to moan "Yes!! That's it...fuck me with that long cock..play with my tit...harder..fuck.YES!!!" Rick tightly gripped Jessie's right nipple and pulled it out away from her body, causing her full round breasts to elongate into a cone shape as he began to pound his cock into her harder.

Jessie's felt her stomach quiver and her straighten left leg shake as Rick pulled and twisted on her right eraser like nipple while her drove his cock into her pussy. "Harder! Oh fuck...yeah..Fuck Me....Harder.." Jessie's gasped words had the effect of Rick putting more and more muscle behind his strokes, causing his cock to slam into her pussy and his pelvis to smash her clit on each stroke.

"Yes!!! Right there!!!....FUCK ME!! GOD! OH GOD!!! IM CUMMING AGAIN!!! FUCKKK!! IM CUMMING!!!!!!!" Jessie once again felt her pussy explode in orgasm, clutching, squeezing and milking the cock that was still driving in and out of her quivering pussy. Rick continued to slam his cock in and out of Jessie quivering pussy as she came on his driving cock. The sensation of her pussy contracting and convulsing on his shaft and cock head as he pounded her pussy was bringing his to the edge.

Jessie could not believe the sensation of this orgasm, which just crested and the erupted into yet another orgasm as Rick continued to pound his cock into her convulsing pussy. "OH MY GOD!!!!CUMMING!! IM CUMMING AGAIN!!!!! OH FUCK!!! FUCK IM CUMMING!!!!!" Jessie head jerked up and back as her eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body jerked and quivered. This orgasm causing her to jerk and spasm around his cock finally pushed Rick over the edge and he abruptly pulled his cock out of her grasping pussy just as the first stream of his orgasm erupted from his cock head.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12