Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 05

Story Info
The first day of her ordeal comes to an end.
5.4k words
4.45
54.6k
20
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews was sound asleep on her bed, she lay naked on her back with her firm full breasts jutting from her chest, with her legs slightly bent at the knees and her thighs wide apart. Her pussy still gaped open with Rick's cum leaking from her hole, and running down the crack of her ass. Her pretty face was framed by her fiery red hair, which was still slightly wet from her earlier shower.

Rick climbed out of bed and stood looking down at her sleeping form, admiring her firm full 35C tits, and her pretty face with a pair of sexy full lips that were slightly open as she slept. His eyes moved down from her breasts, over her flat stomach, and admired her fiery red trimmed landing strip above her pussy.

Rick moved to the end of the bed, and looked up between her legs, admiring her gaping pussy which was still glistening with moisture from the last fuck, and he noticed his cum had leaked out, and down over her asshole. Rick admired her amazing body for a little longer and then walked into the master bathroom.

Rick walked to the tub, stepped in and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature until it was warm. He pulled the shower curtain closed and started the shower spray. He quickly washed his entire body and face, and the using her shampoo washed his hair. After rinsing he turned off the water, opened the curtain and grabbed a towel hanging from the towel rack.

He dried his hair and body and the returned the towel to hang on the towel rack. He walked back into the master bedroom and saw that Jessie still lay where he had left her. He admired her for several minutes watching her breasts move slightly as she breathed. Her pink nipples were centered on each of her breasts, and were not in their hard swollen half inch length for a change.

Rick glanced at the alarm clock beside the bed, and noticed that the time was three thirty in the afternoon. Rick left the bedroom and went down stairs to the living room. He picked up his clothes and got dressed, and then picked up Jessie's discarded clothes and carried them back upstairs.

Rick looked around the bedroom, spotted the hamper and walked over and placed her clothes in it. Rick looked at Jessie as she lay there, still in the same position and he admired her thirty four year old 35C-22-34 figure. Then Rick was struck by a thought, and reached into his back pocket, extracting his cell phone.

He thumbed the phone to camera mode, and walked to the end of the bed, and focused on Jessie's figure laying on the bed. He took one photo that showed all of her laying on the bed, and then took one that was a close up shot of her gaping pussy and his cum that had stained the sheets under her. He walked around the bed and took four more photos of Jessie's naked body as she lay there asleep. He thumbed through the photos, admiring them then thumbed his cell phone off.

Rick was unsure what he was going to do with the photos, but definitely knew that he wanted them to help remember this wonderful day. He walked back out of the bedroom, and went downstairs to the living room. He picked up both the their glasses from the end table and carried them into the kitchen.

He sat her glass on the counter and refilled his with some more ice cold lemonade from the pitcher in the refrigerator. He walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. He leaned forward to reach the remote, and started changing channels, while trying to find something to watch.

Rick found a Bruce Willis action movie that was just starting, and decided to watch that, as he relaxed on the couch. 'May as well let her sleep, since I can't get it up again now anyway' he thought as he started to watch the movie. The movie ended two hours later and Rick got up and went upstairs to check on Jessie. He found her still laying on her back in the same position, with her legs spread.

Rick stood at the end of the bed, again admiring Jessie's pretty face framed by her fiery red hair, and her wonderful 35C-22-34 figure. His gaze focused on her crotch which was no longer aroused and gaping open, but he did notice the stain of his cum on the sheet below her. He reached into his back pocket and once again used his camera phone to take another picture of her naked form laying on the bed. He noticed that he had a missed call from his father as he was about to turn his phone off.

Rick went back downstairs to the living room, hit the mute button on the remote, and called his father.

"Rick, where have you been?" His father, Paul asked.

"I'm at work, Steve and me have been very busy today. Sorry I missed your call." Rick replied. Steve was Rick's boss at the landscaping company that he worked at.

"I thought you had today off? I was expecting you to help with sealing the driveway today."

"I did, but Steve called last night saying he needed me today."

"Ok no problem, but I can't do it myself tonight, you going to be available tomorrow?" his dad asked.

"No, Sorry. Steve found a big emergency job that we have to work over the weekend." Rick lied hoping his father would buy it.

There was a pause in the conversation, then his father said "Rick you promised to help with this."

Rick interrupted, "I know but Steve is making me work!"

"Ok son but I am not happy, now I will have to do it all by myself, it will take all weekend."

"I know dad, sorry."

"It's Ok, bye." he father said.

"Again I'm sorry, bye dad." Rick replied thinking that he had put one over on his dad. Paul stood in the driveway looking and Rick's Chevy pickup truck wondering how he had gotten to work, as he realized that his entire weekend would now be consumed with sealing the driveway by himself.

Rick un-muted the television and began channel surfing looking for something to watch.

Upstairs Jessie Andrews slowly opened her eyes as she slowly woke up and realized she was laying on her back with her legs spread wide. She pulled her legs together as the events of the day came rushing back to her. She remembered Rick fucking her while standing up, causing her to orgasm on his cock, as he dragged her up and down on his seven inch cock stretching her pussy and banging into her cervix. Then he had mercifully laid her down on the bed, and pile drove his cock into her pussy dragging more orgasms from her wet pussy until he had finally came in her for the first time.

Her hand went to her abused pussy and felt the dried cum and pussy juices that coated her crotch. She glanced as the alarm clock and noticed that it was six fifteen in the evening, as she sat up in her bed. She initially thought Rick may have left, but then she heard the television from living room and could tell he was changing channels.

Jessie got up and walked into the master bathroom and stepped into the tub. She quickly turned on the water, adjusting the water temperature, and pulled the show curtain closed. She quickly scrubbed her body with a soapy washcloth and the rinsed off. She turned the water off and reached through the curtain to grab a towel from the towel rack.

Jessie wrapped the towel around her and opened the shower curtain, stepping out of the tub. She held the towel in place as she walked into the bedroom and saw Rick sitting on the bed holding one of her jean skirts in one hand and a white halter top in his other hand. He smiled at her as he spoke, "Get dressed we're going someplace to eat." as he held out her clothes towards her.

"I can't go out to eat with you, someone could see us together!" Jessie responded.

"Well I am starved, and I get you until Monday evening remember? Or should I take my video to the cops?"

"No! But I can't be seen in public with you, how would I explain that?" Jessie asked, as her mind desperately searched for a way to convince him.

"That's your problem, I want to show of my hot older woman while I have her!" Rick said with a grin on his handsome face.

"No you have the me until Monday evening, but only in this house. Please Rick."

Rick sat still for a minute, thinking over his options, then spoke. "Ok I will allow us to only stay in the house, but you have to do whatever I ask from now on or I'm taking the video straight to the cops."

"Ok deal!" Jessie replied without thinking.

"And you'll do it with a smile! No more pretending you don't like being fucked by me."

Again Jessie replied without thinking "Ok" since she was glad that he had agreed not to make her go out in public with him, which would be very difficult to explain to her husband, Edward, if anyone they knew saw them together.

"Get dressed Jessie and lets go down stairs and get something to eat." Rick said as he stood up. Jessie started towards her dresser for a bra and panties, when Rick spoke stopping her short. "I have all the clothes you need."

Jessie turned around and walked over to where Rick stood at the foot of the bed and dropped her towel. Jessie watched Rick's eyes move over her 35C-22-34 figure as she took the jean skirt from his hand and stepped into it one leg at a time before pulling it up and zipping closed the read zipper holding it in place. She then took the halter top and pulled it over her head and over her firm full breasts.

She ran her fingers through her hair, and grinned at Rick as she said, "Let's find some food."

Jessie walked out of the bedroom, with Rick trailing behind as she went down stairs into the living room. "You like Chinese food?" Jessie asked as she entered the living room.

"Sure" Rick replied.

"I'll order some Chinese delivery then." Jessie said as she walked to the couch, sat down and grabbed the phone off the end table. Rick walked to the couch and sat down next to Jessie and muted the television with the remote. Jessie called her favorite Chinese delivery restaurant and ordered a variety of dishes, and then hung up the phone.

Rick's thumb hit the mute button, turning the sound back on as he placed the remote on the coffee table. Rick reached over with his left hand and took Jessie's right hand pulling her gently as he said, "Come over here." Jessie understood what he wanted, and she moved to straddle his lap facing him.

Rick stared into Jessie's hazel eyes as his hand settled on her hips, before he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Jessie's mind was screaming to resist, before she remembered she was not allowed to resist him anymore, in return for staying in the house. Jessie parted her lips, when she felt Rick part his and felt his tongue slip inside of her mouth.

Jessie's tongue was dueling with Rick's as his hands gently moved slowly up and down her back. Jessie's mind was screaming at her, 'What are you doing kissing your blackmailer!!' as she felt Rick's hand move down to her heart shaped ass, and gently kneaded her firm ass-cheeks.

Ricks right hand left her ass, and moved up her side and gently wrapped itself around her full firm left breast. Rick increased the passion of his kiss, as he started to squeeze and massage Jessie's breast. Jessie's mind was still in turmoil as her nipple started to respond to the stimulation by starting to swell and harden.

Jessie found herself start to thrust her tongue into Rick's mouth as her left nipple reached it's hardened swollen length of half an inch and was being played with by Rick's hand. Jessie felt her right nipple swell slightly as Rick twisted the hardened left one between his fingers as their tongues dueled with each other. Jessie felt her pussy start to moisten as Rick kissed her while continuing to play her her left nipple and right ass-cheek.

Jessie's skirt had ridden up to just under her ass-cheeks, when she had straddled Rick's lap, so her pussy was rubbing against his jeans. Jessie felt his cock harden underneath her as they made out like teenagers. Rick moved his left hand up under her halter top, and flicked her right nipple with the tip of his index finger, causing it to swell and harden until it to was a half inch eraser shaped nub. Jessie was lost in the kiss, along with the gentle nipple play and felt herself slowly grind her pussy on Rick's hard jean covered cock.

Jessie jumped, startled when the phone rang. She pulled her head back, breaking the kiss as Rick's hand never left her breasts and nipples. Jessie moved off of Rick's lap to sit beside him as the phone rang a second time. She reached for the phone as she felt Rick lift her halter top up revealing her left breast.

"Hello?" Jessie said into the phone as Rick leaned over and clamped his mouth over her nipple and started to suck and lick it.

Jessie's mind was screaming 'Make him stop!' as she listened to her husband Edward speak. Rick kept his mouth latched onto her hardened nipple and lashed it with his tongue.

"Well Will and I are settled in at the camp site, the tents up and dinner is cooking as I speak." Jessie felt Rick graze her swollen nipple with his teeth as he released it before flicking it few times with his tongue before sucking it back into his mouth. She was struggling to listen to Edward, while remaining silent as her body responded to her sensitive nipple being played with. "We got early enough to get some fishing in but we didn't catch anything so we are having steaks for dinner. What are you having?"

Rick's left hand moved between her thighs and a finger gently massaged her clit, as Jessie replied "I ordered Chinese a little while agOohhh". Rick had quickly rammed two fingers deep into her wet, tight pussy just as she finished answering her husband.

Rick kept sucking her nipple while rapidly fingering her pussy. causing Jessie to have problems remaining quite as Edward spoke "Well I will let you get back to relaxing, Love you Jessie."

Jessie's pussy was juicing nicely as Rick's fingers were driving into her, with his knuckles banging her clit on each insertion. "Love you too!" Jessie replied and quickly thumbed the phone off. "Yes!" she gasped as she felt Rick add a third finger, as he continued to finger fuck her hard and fast. Jessie moved to replace the phone causing her to lean away from Rick causing her nipple to be dragged out of his mouth.

As Jessie returned to her position she pushed her chest out as Rick again latched onto her hard eraser shaped nipple. Jessie's right hand moved to Rick head pulling him onto her nipple as she gasped, "That's it. Your fingers feel sooo good!" Rick rapidly jammed his fingers in and out Jessie's pussy, suddenly he stopped with his fingers fully inserted grinding his knuckle on her swollen clitoris and pulled his mouth off her nipple.

Jessie's pussy was contracting on his three finger jammed in her pussy, as her clitoris was smashed and massaged "Yes! Oh my! Harder!!" Jessie was climbing to an orgasm from the stimulation of her clit. Rick sucked her nipple back into his mouth and resuming the rapid finger fucking of Jessie's wet pussy. He made sure to rub her clitoris on each insertion as Jessie began to quiver. "Oh God! Yes! Oh Fuck" Jessie was panting as her pussy contracted hard around the invading fingers "I'M CUMMING! CUMMING! Oh God YES!!"

Rick held his fingers buried in her pussy with his knuckle grinding into her clit, as Jessie shook and quivered as her pussy rapidly contracted around his fingers until her orgasm passed. Rick released her nipple and removed his fingers from her now very wet pussy and sat back on the couch with a smile on his face.

"Come back on my lap." Rick said, Jessie moved until she was once again sitting facing Rick straddling his lap. Jessie's jean skirt was pulled up to bottom of her ass and she set down, moving around until she found his long hard cock in his jeans with her pussy and sat down.

Rick grabbed the bottom of her halter top and raised it until he again has access to her full firm breasts. His hands went to both of her hard half inch long nipples and began to twist and pinch them while Jessie ground her pussy onto his hard cock.

Jessie's mind was in turmoil, as her body was responding with pure lust to Rick, as her mind was screaming at her 'Stop you are married to Edward! Stop acting like a cock hungry slut!!' But another part of her mind responded 'But I have to act like I want it in order to get the video now!' due to the new deal she had made to avoid leaving her house.

Jessie was enjoying the sensations of her nipples being played with while she ground her wet pussy over Rick jean clad cock, when the door bell rang. Rick twisted her nipples one last time, before pinching them hard for a few seconds, cause Jessie to gasp "Ow!!" as she pushed her pussy harder onto his lap.

Jessie got off his Rick's lap and pulled the halter top down over her breasts and straightened her jean skirt out. Rick was sitting on the couch, watching her do this with a smirk on his face. Jessie started towards the front door as she said "Dinner must be here." Jessie walked to the front door, grabbing her purse off the foyer table as she opened the door.

Standing outside the door, was the delivery man from the Chinese restaurant "Twenty one fifty." he said holding the bag of food up. Jessie dug into her purse and extracted twenty five dollars and reached out to hand it to the delivery man. She held the money, until she realized he was staring at her full high breasts contained in her halter top. "Excuse me?"

"Oh sorry Mame!" he responded and moved her eyes from her chest to her hand and took the money. He handed her the food and started to reach into his pocket for change. Jessie said "Keep it." and closed the door in his face as he was again staring at her chest.

As she returned her purse to the foyer table, her image in the mirror explained why the delivery man had been staring, her swollen hard eraser like half inch nipples were clearly visible as they poked into the tight halter top. Jessie blushed realizing she had put on a show for him. She turned and walked to the kitchen with the food.

Rick was waiting for her in the kitchen, with two glasses in his hand, "What would you like to drink Jessie?" he asked as she set the bag down on the kitchen table.

"Iced tea please."

Rick sat the glasses on the counter, open the refrigerator and extracted the tea and lemonade pitchers. He closed the refrigerator door, and got some ice in Jessie's glass from the dispenser in the door and then filled their glasses. He set the pitchers on the counter and then carried the glasses to the table, sitting his lemonade down and handing Jessie her iced tea.

"Bet the delivery guy loved those." Rick said as he reached out and grabbed her right nipple through her top and gave it a gentle squeeze. "He did stare at them." Jessie replied as she moved away to retrieve two plates. They opened the Chinese delivery boxes and each fixed a plate sitting at the kitchen table.

The ate in silence, each occasionally glancing at each other. Jessie's mind was conflicted as she realized that Rick was enjoying forcing her to cum on his cock as he forced himself on her. She wished that she could remain passive, but her body could not control its self when his long thick cock was buried in her.

Rick finished his plate and stood up carrying his plate to the sink, where he rinsed it off and placed it in the dish rack. Rick walked behind Jessie and cupped both of her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze. "I'll be in your bed waiting, come up when your finished." With that he turned and left the kitchen.

Jessie heard him go upstairs as she continued to eat while she screamed to herself 'He just ordered me to come upstairs and fuck him!' Jessie finished her meal and took her plate to the sink, rinsed it and placed it in the dish rack next to Ricks. Resigned to her fate Jessie left the kitchen and went upstairs to the master bedroom.

Rick lay naked in the middle of her king size bed with his four inch limp dick laying on his stomach. Her eyes roamed over his shaved crotch, and balls wondering how much more of this she would have to endure to finish this day, which seemed endless.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12