Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 06

Story Info
Saturday morning, and her ordeal resumes.
5.4k words
4.39
47.4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews slowly came awake to the sound of the door bell. She lay on her side curled up in the fetal position as she had been left last night, by her blackmailing neighbor Rick. Jessie rolled on her back and moaned as she stretched her arms and legs, her legs and stomach still ached from the exertion of yesterday, and her pussy was very sore from the hard pounding of Rick's seven inch long cock.

Jessie struggled to sit up and swing her legs to the floor while the door bell rang again. Jessie walked into the bathroom and grabbed her robe from the hook on the door, and pulled it on. Her hazel eyes took in her figure in the mirror as she pulled on her robe.

Jessie studied her 35C-22-34 figure, her firm full breasts, her flat stomach and the gentle swell of her hips. Her body did not show any outward sign of the abuse she had endured yesterday at Rick's hands. She pulled her white fleece robe closed and tied the sash to hold is closed as the door bell rang again.

While her body may not have showed signs of the abuse, she surely felt it, as she walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Her thighs ached, her stomach hurt, and her pussy was sore. The door bell rang several more times, as Jessie moved down the stairs and to the front door. As she expected she saw Rick through the glass panel in the front door.

Jessie unlocked the door and pulled it open, and started walking back towards the hall leading to the living room. She heard Rick enter and close the door, and his foot steps following her through the foyer. "Jessie stop!" Rick commanded as he walked up behind her.

Jessie stopped walking away and said "I just woke up, I need a shower and some coffee." Rick had caught up with Jessie and his arms moved around her, with one hand moving to her right breasts and the other to her crotch. He squeezed her breasts and rubbed her crotch as he said, "OK go take a shower, I'll make you some coffee. Then we can get started." Rick patted released her and patted her on her firm heart shaped ass "Go on, I'll be up when the coffee is done."

Jessie went through the living room and up the stairs, as she tried to figure out how she was going to make it through the day. His brief rubbing of her crotch had made her realize how tender her pussy and clitoris were from yesterdays hard and long abuse. She entered the bathroom and closed the door, removing her robe she hung it on the hook on the door, and walked to the tub.

Jessie turned on the water adjusted the temperature and then stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed. Jessie soaped up a washcloth and then began to wash her body. As she moved the washcloth over her breasts, she realized her nipples very tender, and her entire crotch was sore. Her clitoris, the space between her thighs, and her inner thighs were sore as she washed them.

After Jessie finished washing her entire body, and rinsing she stood in the hot spray stretching. The hot spray felt good on her sore body, when she heard the bathroom door open. She heard Rick enter and set a cup of coffee on the counter, as she froze hoping that he would not join her in the shower. 'Thank God' Jessie said to herself when she heard Rick leave the bathroom, shutting the door.

Jessie washed her hair, rinsed it, and then stood in the hot spray for another five minutes massaging the sore spots on her body. She turned of the water and opened the curtain, reaching for a towel. She dried her body, being careful to be gentle with the towel on her sore spots and then stepped out of the tub. She hung the towel back on the towel rack, and pulled her robe off the door and put it on.

Jessie brushed her teeth, and the brushed out her fiery red shoulder length hair as she stared at herself in the mirror. 'I can't take being fucked like yesterday again' she thought over and over, as she brushed her hair. She finished brushing her hair, and picked up the cup of coffee from the sink counter as stood sipping the coffee as her mind raced.

Jessie decided that should would give Rick the blow job of his young life, hoping that would drain him and give her more time to recover. With her mind made up she finished her coffee, placing the cup on the counter and opened the door. Standing in the doorway she saw that Rick was sitting on her bed, leaning against the headboard. Her eyes took in his lean hard muscular six foot one body, with his shaved crotch revealing his semi erect cock.

Rick was watching Jessie as she opened her robe and let it fall to floor, and started to walk towards the bed. She saw Rick grin as his cock twitched, causing it to grow to about five inches. Jessie crawled onto the bed between Rick's legs and moved forward on her hands and knees. As she neared his crotch Jessie looked into his eyes, and lowered her head.

Her tongue flicked out and Jessie licked at his smooth skinned testicles, moving the orbs around in their sack. Rick moaned as Jessie licked at his balls, causing his cock to continue to twitch and grow. She sucked one of his orbs into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around it, causing his shaft to reach it's full seven inch length topped by the large mushroom shaped head.

She released the orb in her mouth, and then sucked the other one in for the same treatment, causing Rick to gasp "Oh yeah that feels good!" Jessie saw his cock throb as she worked on his ball sack causing a drop of pre-cum to appear at the tip. Jessie right hand reached for the base on his shaft and held his cock so that it was pointing straight up as she licked along the bottom of his cock shaft.

Her tongue was playing over the big vein along the bottom of his shaft as she moved towards the top. She saw Rick's pre-cum start to slide down the head and along his throbbing shaft. She smiled up at Rick, and then licked his pre-cum off his shaft and held it on her tongue. She pulled her tongue inside her mouth and swallowed "Mmmummm."

Rick groaned when she did that, and confidently said "There is a lot more where that came from Jessie." Jessie moved up and swirled her tongue around the large mushroom shaped head causing more pre-cum to flow. Jessie licked up his pre-cum, repeating her swallowing routine, causing Rick to comment "Oh yeah suck my cock baby!"

Jessie sucked the large wide head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over the head as she sucked on it, as her eyes closed. Jessie removed her right hand from the base of his shaft and gently started to play and squeeze his balls. Jessie started to move her head down his throbbing seven inch cock, until she had about four inches in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down slowly sucking on those four inches, as her tongue moved all around the hard hot flesh in her mouth.

Jessie concentrated on keeping her tongue moving, massaging his shaft as her mouth continued to move up and down his cock. She kept her lips firmly closed around his throbbing shaft as she continued to suck Rick's cock. Her fingers were also active with his balls, continuing to roll them around in their sack.

Jessie started down his seven inch cock and went down until the large mushroom head reached the beginning of her throat. Her tongue pressed against the bottom of his six inches of cock in her mouth. She retreated back up until only the large wide head remained in her mouth, swirled her tongue around and over the head before descending down the shaft again.

Jessie kept up a steady rhythm moving up and down on her cock, with her tongue remaining active and her right hand massaging his testicles. Rick occasionally moaned as Jessie sucked his cock, but had remained motionless as her head moved up and down his throbbing shaft. Jessie felt her pussy start to moisten as she sucked his cock, her body reacting to the fact that she was pleasuring a hard throbbing cock.

Jessie's jaw started to ache as she had been sucking Rick's cock for fifteen minutes straight. Jessie picked up the pace of her bobbing head, and redoubled her tongue effort along the thick vein along the bottom of his shaft, hoping to make him cum. "Oh Yeah Jessie!" Rick gasped "Come up here and ride that cock baby!"

Jessie knew that her slightly wet, but very sore pussy was not ready for that, as she went down on his shaft again. She paused at the bottom with six inches of his cock throbbing in her mouth. Jessie opened her eyes, gazed up at Rick, and pushed her head down further, causing the head to enter her throat. Her throat contracted and grasped at the inch and half of cock that invaded it.

"Oh Yeah!" Rick groaned as she deep throated his seven inch cock, letting her throat contract around the head for a minute, before retreating up the shaft. "Yeah Jessie suck that cock!" Jessie reached the head, swirled her tongue around it and started back down the hard shaft. On each stroke now, Jessie allowed Rick's cock to enter her throat for a minute or two, as her throat contracted around large mushroom shaped head.

Jessie's jaw was aching as she continued to deep throat Rick's hard throbbing seven inch cock. Jessie's throat was contracting around the head she felt his ball pull up in their sack. She started back up his cock when she felt his cock expand and blast a thick creamy cum shoot into her mouth. "YES!! Swallow my cum!!" Rick groaned as the second blast erupted into Jessie's mouth. Jessie had around three inches of his cock still in her mouth as she swallowed the cum filling her mouth, as the third stream shoot onto her tongue. Jessie swirled her tongue over the head of his cock as the forth and fifth stream of cum filled her mouth.

Jessie again swallowed the slimy cum, feeling it slide down her throat. Her tongue had tasted the salty cum as Rick had filled her mouth twice with his large load of cum. Jessie moved up until just the head of his cock was trapped between her lips and swirled around the head. Jessie knew men were especially sensitive after cumming, and wanted to punish Rick's cock a little as payback.

"Oh God!! Stop!" Rick moaned as his hips jerked as Jessie continued to suck and tongue the head of his cock, which was starting to soften and shrink. Jessie was relentless as Rick pleaded with her, "Jessie stop...don't..GOD!" Jessie felt his shiver and jerk as she continued to suck and swirl her tongue over the head of his cock as she thought 'Take that you bastard!"

Rick knew what Jessie was doing and fought the desire to reach down and pull her mouth off his cock. Rick lay there and quivered as Jessie tortured the large head of his cock with her tongue. Jessie continued to attack the sensitive head in her mouth as his cock shrank to about six inches. "Jessie...stop...too much...damn." Jessie was enjoying torturing Rick's cock head as he moaned and pleaded with her.

Jessie felt his cock throb in her mouth as the head expanded and she was shocked to realize why Rick has not stopped her, as she realized his cock was growing in length again. Rick gently pushed her head down as he said "Well you wanted to keep sucking, so suck me off again!" His cock had returned to it full seven inch length as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her lips.

Jessie jaw really ached, and her mind screamed 'Oh My God he is hard again already!!' Jessie held her lips open and remained still as Rick thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue slid over the bottom of his shaft as his long cock fucked her mouth.

"Suck it!" Rick commanded as he rammed his cock head into her throat, Jessie's eyes flew open as her throat contracted around the head lodged in her throat. Rick held the head in her throat for a minute, withdrew about two inches, allowing Jessie to gasp for breath and then shoved the head back into her throat. Jessie's eyes watered as she struggled to breath with the cock head lodged in her throat.

Rick's hands now held her head in place as he continued to fuck her throat, letting her throat contracted around the head for a minute, withdraw a few inches, let her gasp in a breath or two and the shove his cock back into her throat. Jessie's mind was screaming 'Why did you do this to him!!! He is making me pay for that!!'

Rick continued fucking her throat for another four of five strokes and then shoved his cock into her throat and groaned "YES!!!" Jessie throat contracted around the head as it expanded and shoot a blast of cum directly down her throat. Two more blasts of thick salty cum followed, filling Jessie's throat as she swallowed. "Swallow it all Jessie!" Rick said as he let go of her head. As soon as he released her Jessie jerked her head up until her throat was free of cock.

Jessie struggled to breath as a forth weak blast of cum oozed from Rick's cock onto her tongue. Jessie swallowed the cum in her mouth and then pulled her mouth off of his cock. She watched his cock flop onto his left thigh as it was released from her mouth. Her hands rubbed her sore jaw as she sat up on the bed.

"Well that was a fine start of the day!" Rick said as he swung his legs off the bed. Jessie was sitting on the foot of the bed rubbing her jaw as Rick stood and walked behind her. His hands went to her breasts and toyed with her nipples which quickly hardened into pink half inch eraser shaped nubs on her firm full breasts.

Jessie gasped as Rick played with her swollen hard nipples, which was causing her pussy juices to flow. "Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy me begging you to stop?" Rick asked as he twisted her nipples. Jessie hung her head, eyes closed as she whispered "Yes."

"Good I am going to enjoy hearing you beg me to stop in a little while!" Rick said as he pinched her nipples hard. Jessie moaned "OOwwee!!" as her nipples throbbed in his fingers. He released her breasts, and walked out of the bedroom saying over his shoulder "Lets go downstairs I need a drink."

Jessie remained frozen on the end of the bed, wondering what she had done, as she heard him walk down the stairs. Jessie slowly got up and walked over the her robe on the floor. She bent down, put it on and tied the sash closed, then retrieved her coffee cup from the bathroom counter.

Jessie mind was in turmoil as she thought 'I should not have done that! Rick is going to make me pay for that!' as she walked through the bedroom to follow Rick downstairs. Glancing at the alarm clock by the bed Jessie noted that it was eight forty five in the morning.

Jessie entered the kitchen to see Rick standing next to the coffee put sipping from a cup. He was naked with his cock hanging limp about four inches long over his hairless testicles as he looked at her. She walked over and stood next to him as she refilled her cup from the pot. He reached up with his left hand and grasped her right breast, squeezing it gently, as Jessie replaced the coffee pot in the machine.

Rick tweaked her still hard nipple as he said "I am gonna see how much these can take today." as he twisted and played with her nipple. Jessie moaned slightly as her mind screamed 'What have you done!' Rick continued to play her swollen stiff nub as she stood there afraid to pick up her cup of hot coffee. Jessie gasped when he squeezed her nipple hard, and the spoke "I'm hungry, want some breakfast?"

"No I ate breakfast before I came over." He gave her breasts a firm squeeze and then released them. He stepped past her and placed his coffee cup on the table, as he turned and moved against her back pinning her hips against the counter. His hands grasped her breasts tightly through her robe and squeezed hard, causing her knees to buckle as she gasped "Ooohhh!".

Abruptly he released her breasts and moved away, she stood still as she awaited what was to come next. He lightly smacked her right ass cheek as he said, "I'll be waiting on the couch. Come in when your done eating." Jessie heard him pick up his coffee cup and walk into the living room, then she heard him turn on the large screen television.

Jessie retrieved a bowl, spoon, milk and cereal and placed them on the kitchen table as she thought 'What have I done? How bad is he going to treat me now?' Jessie fixed herself and bowl of cereal and ate as her mind churned over her mistake in trying to cause Rick to be over stimulated earlier. After she finished she carried her bowl and spoon to the sink, rinsed her bowl, and placed them in the dish rack.

She returned the others items to their places and refilled her coffee cup. Jessie took a deep breath and forced herself to walk to the living room. Her eyes went to the couch, where Rick sat naked, his muscular six foot one frame taking up half of the couch with his arms stretched out on the back rest. His cock hung limply, about four inches in length straight down and over his ball sack.

Jessie placed her coffee cup on the end table and sat on the left side of the couch. "Come over here." Rick said, causing her to move over next to him on the couch. His left arm moved and he gently brought his hand up to her face and turned her head towards him. He leaned in and gently kissed her, causing her lips to part in surprise.

Jessie felt his finger gently trace along her cheek as he gently and sensually kissed her, 'Maybe he has forgiven me." she thought. His right hand moved to gently trace along the back of her neck as their tongues dueled with each other. Jessie relaxed thinking that Rick had forgiven her, when suddenly her forced her head down to his crotch, "You like sucking my cock so much do it again!"

Jessie felt the hand holding her in place, by the back of her neck, and knew she was trapped. Resigned to her fate, her tongue flicked out and licked at the base of his cock shaft. Her tongue was moving over the flesh of his shaft which caused his cock to slowly grow to five inches, and thicken slightly. Rick had his right hand on the back of her neck and his left hand on her forehead, holding her head immobile a few inches from his crotch.

Jessie continued to flick the tip of her tongue over the one inch of cock she could reach, the first inch of the top of his shaft. She closed her eyes and tongued his shaft as best she could. After five minutes of this the ache in her jaw returned, and she opened her eyes to see how successful she had been at getting him hard.

'Oh no!' she thought as she saw he was still only five inches long, his shaft still laying on his testicles. She closed her eyes and continued to lick and lap at the part of his shaft her tongue could reach. A minute later she pulled her tongue in and closed her mouth to relieve the pain in her jaw from holding her mouth open.

Rick shoved her face down onto his cock, "Suck it Bitch!" Jessie open her mouth and extended her tongue licking the base on his cock, sliding around the shaft and attempted to curl under the shaft. Jessie tried to get the tip of her tongue between the shaft of his cock and his testicles. Jessie was hoping to pull his shaft up, so that it was laying up over his pelvis, instead of down over his balls.

Jessie frantically moved the tip of her tongue, trying to wedge in in between the shaft and his scrotum. The ache returned to her jaw, causing her to almost withdraw her tongue and close her mouth again, when she felt his cock throb and twitch. Her eyes opened and saw that his shaft was starting to stand up, and was now almost six inches long.

Her tongue could now slide around his shaft to massage the thick, big vein, along the bottom of his shaft. Jessie frantically moved the tip of her tongue on the big vein at the base on his cock, as she felt it twitch and throb. Soon she felt the shaft stand up against her face, as she continued her tongue action on the base of his cock shaft.

Rick pulled her head up from his crotch, "You got me hard! Ready to suck me off?" he asked. Jessie took this opportunity to close her mouth relieving the painful ache in her jaw for a few moments. Her eyes opened and she saw that his cock was fully extended to its seven inch length with the large mushroom head fully swollen with desire atop the shaft.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12