Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 08

Story Info
Saturday comes to an end, with Rick taking Jessie in the Ass.
5.5k words
4.46
57k
16
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews sat naked on the couch with her legs curled under her recovering from the hard fuck her pussy had endured from Rick, her blackmailing neighbor. He had finger fucked her asshole as he fucked her doggie style with his seven inch cock. Today was the first time she had ever had something in her pussy and asshole at the same time.

First Rick had fingered her in each opening, as he ate her pussy to five stomach churning orgasms on the kitchen table. Then he had fucked her in the kitchen, finally finishing in the living room, after he had carried her from the kitchen with his cock still buried in her stuffed pussy. Rick had finished her doggie style finger fucking her asshole with his fingers while his cock drove in and out of her wet pussy.

The feeling of being stuffed in both openings at the same time had been intense and led Jessie to an explosive orgasm that had left her drained. Her mind was consumed with what Rick had said about having to try her ass next. Jessie had never had anything in her ass that was as long or thick as Rick's seven inch cock, topped by the large mushroom shaped head.

Jessie sat stunned staring at the television for several more minutes, before she realized that her pussy was leaking Rick's cum onto the leather couch. Jessie uncurled her legs and got up walking to the down stairs bathroom. Jessie sat on the toilet until her pussy was finished leaking Rick thick creamy sperm out of her pussy. Jessie cleaned her crotch with soap and water, using a washcloth to clean the cum off of her skin.

Jessie flushed the toilet and rinsed the washcloth, then wrung it out and carried it into the living room. Jessie used the damp washcloth to clean up the small spot of cum on the leather couch cushion. She noticed that Rick was staring at her naked body as she moved. When Jessie was finished with cleaning the cushion she walked to the laundry room and dropped the washcloth on the pile of towels and washcloths on the laundry room floor.

Jessie walked back into the living room, and picked up her robe from the arm rest of the couch. She carried in in her right hand as she walked towards the stairs leading to the second floor of her house.

"Where are you going Jessie?" Rick asked as he admired her firm heart shaped ass sway as she walked towards the stairs.

"I need to clean up." she answered as she started up the stairs. Jessie entered the master bedroom, walked through it and into the master bathroom. She hung her bathrobe on the hanger on the back of the door, and the moved to the tub. She turned on the water and adjusted the knobs until the water was the right temperature.

Jessie stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed, then turned the knob to start her shower. She stood in the spray of hot water for a few minutes just enjoying the hot water cascading over her before she picked up the soap and started to wash her body. Jessie finished soaping up her body and began to rinse off when she heard Rick coming up the stairs.

Jessie decided against washing her hair, since she did not want to take anymore time in the shower, tempting Rick to join her in the hot spray. She finished rinsing off the soap from her body, and turned off the shower, and then the water. Jessie opened the shower curtain and pulled a towel off of the towel rack and began to dry her self off while standing in the tub. Jessie noticed that her ass and pussy were sore, from the abuse they had already taken today and yesterday.

Jessie stepped out of the tub, and finished drying off and looked at her self in the mirror, examining her body for any signs of the abuse she had endured. Jessie was relieved to see that her body looked the same as before, and there was no marks to indicate what had transpired over the last day and a half. Jessie turned around and hung the towel back on the towel rack, and walked into the master bedroom.

Jessie saw Rick laying in the middle of the bed on his back, his young muscular body was sprawled out, his four inch limp cock lay flat on his hairless groin. Rick was grinning at her as he spoke "Come sit on my face Jessie." Jessie walked toward the bed, noticing that the alarm clock said it was five forty PM.

Jessie crawled onto the bed and moved on her hands and knees until she was positioned above Rick's body in a classic sixty nine. Jessie lowered her pussy onto Rick's face and felt his tongue immediately start to lick up and down her slit as she took his limp cock into her right hand. Jessie felt her pussy starting to respond to the manipulation by Rick's tongue as she held his limp cock up and lowered her head to flick her tongue over the large mushroom shaped head of his cock.

Rick began to focus his tongue on flicking over her rapidly swelling clitoris, causing Jessie to moan as she moved her lips over the head of his cock and move her tongue around the edge of his cock head. Jessie felt her juices began to flow as Rick sucked and tongued her clitoris. Jessie ground her pussy on his face as she sucked on the head of his limp cock.

Jessie felt him shift under her, and then felt his fingers on her wet pussy as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the swollen nub. Jessie felt her nipples begin to swell as the rubbed on Rick's stomach as she moved her hand from his limp cock, to cup his testicles. Jessie kept the large head in her mouth, her lips closed over it with her tongue swirling over it, as she kneaded his testicles.

Rick slide first one and then two fingers into her tight wet pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her as he sucked on her clitoris. Jessie closed her eyes, and humped his face as she sucked on the head trapped between her lips, as she felt her self began to approach a peak on his talented mouth. His fingers were slowly, steadily gently moving in and out of her as his tongue massaged and flicked over her swollen clitoris trapped between his lips.

Jessie opened her mouth, letting his limp cock flop down against his groin as she gasped "Oh God, I'm cumming on your face!" Rick continued to slide his finger in and out of her contracting pussy, massaging her clitoris with his tongue as Jessie ground her pussy against his mouth. "Yes eat my pussy! Cumming on your tongue!" Jessie moaned as her orgasm caused her juices to flow, and her walls to grasp and contract on the two finger sliding in and out of her.

As her orgasm faded, Jessie again held his limp cock up and engulfed the entire four inches of limp cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around and over the cock in her mouth as her hand returned to knead his testicles in their sack. Jessie was swirling her tongue over the head of Rick's cock when she felt him remove his fingers from her and rub some of her juices over her puckered asshole.

Jessie shivered at the contact with her asshole, but relaxed when his fingers returned to her pussy and began to slide in and out as he tongued her clitoris. After a few more strokes of his fingers, in her wet juicy pussy he again rubbed some of her pussy juice over her asshole. Jessie moaned around the limp cock in her mouth as he rubbed her puckered asshole gently, before returning to finger her pussy.

Jessie swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, as she started to move her mouth up and down on the limp shaft. Again after a few strokes of his finger in her wet pussy, Rick returned to rub her juices into her asshole. Jessie was again relieved when his fingers left her asshole, until she felt a finger position itself as her puckered asshole and two finger at the entrance of her pussy.

Jessie gasped as Rick gently forced a finger into her ass, as two fingers slid. into her tight pussy. Rick's tongue lashed at her clitoris as he finger fucked her pussy and asshole together, causing her to shiver at the feeling of being fucked in both holes at once. Jessie felt her excitement rising toward another peak, as her nipples swelled into hard nubs pressing against his stomach.

Jessie raised her head, letting his cock again flop onto his groin, as she gasped "Oh God..Fucking my Pussy and Ass..Yes..So Full!" Rick lashed her clitoris with his tongue, and began to finger her faster as she ground her pussy on his face.

"Oh My God!!!" Jessie cried as she pussy exploded into another orgasm, her juices flowing around her two fingers fucking her pussy. Her wet walls grasped and convulsed around the fingers in her pussy, and her ass tightened around the finger invading her asshole. "Cumming as you fuck my ass and pussy." Jessie gasped as she ground her pussy down on his lips, as her orgasm washed over her.

Rick continued to tongue her clitoris as he finger fucked her pussy and asshole, until Jessie orgasm subsided. Jessie started to lower her head, to resume sucking on his limp cock, when she felt Rick pause as he position his little finger to join the ring finger that was spearing her asshole.

Jessie paused as her asshole was invaded by two fingers, as two other fingers slid into her pussy. Jessie moaned and gasped as Rick began to slide his fingers in and out of her two holes as his tongue moved over her swollen clitoris. Jessie's head was still above his cock, when she felt his left hand reach down and grab her hard left nipple. Jessie felt Rick pull on her nipple, twisting it, urging her to return to sucking his limp cock.

Jessie held his cock up and lowered her mouth over the head, as her body was overloaded with sensations, her pussy being fingered, her asshole fingered, her clitoris was being lashed by his relentless tongue and know her swollen eraser shaped nipple being pulled and twisted. Jessie lowered her mouth over his entire cock, swirling her tongue around the limp shaft as lips closed around the base of his shaft.

Rick's left hand began to gently twist and play with her nipple, while eating her pussy, while his four fingers of her right hand continued fucking her pussy and asshole simultaneously. Jessie felt his cock twitch in her mouth as her tongue swirled around it, as she began to move her mouth up his cock.

Jessie was shaking with desire as her body was reacting to all of the stimulation she was receiving as she mouth reached the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the large head, feeling his cock throb in her mouth as it finally began to grow longer and harder in her mouth.

Jessie began to bob her head up and down on his growing cock, allowing her lips to slid up and down the shaft as her tongue massaged the flesh in her mouth. Jessie was approaching an other orgasm as she finally felt Rick's cock harden into is full seven inch length in her mouth, as he attacked her clitoris with his tongue, while fingering her pussy and asshole.

Jessie jerked her mouth off his cock as she cried "Fuck! Fuck My Ass! I'M CUMMING!!!"

Jessie felt her entire body quiver as pussy pussy and asshole contracted, grasping the invading fingers tightly as her intense orgasm overtook her. Jessie gasped for breath, as her body quivered and her muscles contracted through her orgasm. Her pussy and asshole contracted repeatedly over the fingers that Rick held buried in her as he twisted her nipple harshly.

Jessie shook and quivered for several minutes before her orgasm passed and her holes released their grip on Rick's fingers. Jessie felt Rick release her nipple, as he removed his lips from her clitoris and slowly pulled his fingers out of her two holes. Rick patted her on the right ass cheek and Jessie rolled off of Rick, and lay on her right side on the bed beside him.

Rick sat up and then climbed to his knees on the bed, with his hard seven inch cock standing out proudly from his shaved crotch. "Get up on you hands and knees Jessie!" Rick said as his hands moved to her hips, and began to pull her up.

Jessie moved her self into position, on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, facing the bottom of the bed. Jessie was anxious as she felt Rick move into place behind her, thinking he was going to fuck her ass, with his long thick cock. Jessie breathed a sigh of relief when she felt him lodge the large mushroom shaped head between her pussy lips, at the entrance of her wet pussy.

His hands moved to grab her waist, holding her in place, as she suddenly shoved his entire length into her pussy, his cock head brushing lightly against her cervix and his testicles swung into her clitoris.

"OH!!" Jessie gasped as her breath exploded from her lungs, at the sudden penetration of his seven inch long cock. Jessie felt him grind his groin against her ass, causing his cock to move around in her stuffed pussy. The large head was moved over her cervix, pushing against it, as his cock was fully engulfed by her tight wet pussy.

Jessie felt him slowly withdraw his cock, dragging the large head against her walls until only the head remained in her pussy. He slammed his cock back into her depths, his groin slapping into her ass cheeks, his cock head brushing against her cervix as his balls swung into her clitoris. Jessie gasped as she was once again suddenly stuffed full of his long thick cock, and her lungs again expelled all of the air in them.

Jessie was gasping for air, as he slowly slide his cock back out, the wide head dragging against her tight walls, until only the head remained in her. Jessie braced her self for another sudden invasion, but Rick just slowly slide his cock back into to her gently. Jessie relaxed as Rick slowly and gently fucked her tight pussy for several minutes, as Jessie moaned and rocked her hips with his rhythm enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her clutching pussy.

Jessie gasped "Oh That feels good..so good!" as Rick continued to slowly and gently fuck her with his seven inch cock, dragging the large head out, and the pushing it back into her tight pussy. Jessie was moaning softly as her pussy grew wetter, as she enjoyed the sensation of being gently fucked by Rick's long cock.

Jessie felt Rick withdraw his cock, until the head was barely still in between her lips at her entrance, as he paused for a few seconds, with his throbbing cock causing the large head to swell even wider in between her lips. Jessie started to move her hips backward, when Rick slammed his long cock into her and ground his hips against her ass, as his balls once again swung into her clitoris.

"OH GOD!" Jessie gasped as she saw stars, her pussy being stuffed full of cock, as he pushed against her cervix as he rotated his hips against her ass cheeks. Jessie felt his hands loosen around her hips, and she rocked forward sliding her pussy up his cock, stopping with the large mushroom shaped head still in her.

Jessie felt Rick move slightly, pulling the large mushroom shaped head partially out of her pussy. Jessie rocked back onto Rick's cock, and began a steady rhythm moving back and forth on his long cock. Rick remained motionless on his knees, watching Jessie fuck her self on his cock, taking about six and a half inches inside her tight wet pussy on each stroke.

Rick stared at Jessie's heart shaped ass as she rocked back and forth on his hard cock, fucking her self with six and a half inches of his seven inch cock. His shaft glistened with her juices, as Jessie worked her tight wet pussy back and forth on his cock. Jessie was unaware that Rick was motionless, as she rocked back and forth, enjoying to feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, as she felt an orgasm approach.

"Oh God! Cumming! Oh My God! Fuck!" Jessie cried as she slammed back on his cock, taking all seven inches deep in her, the head of his cock pressed against her cervix, as her pussy contracted and convulsed around the cock buried in her. Jessie ground her pussy on his cock, as her orgasm caused her to gasp for breath, her pussy milking at the cock embedded in her.

Jessie felt her orgasm began to fade, and resumed rocking back and forth on Rick's cock, again fucking her self while he remained motionless. Rick's hands were still holding onto her hips, following her movement as she fucked her pussy on his cock. Jessie was stopping each backward movement just short of the large mushroom shaped head, brushing against her cervix, which meant she was only taking about six and a half inches on his seven inch long cock.

Jessie felt her full firm 35C breasts swaying as she rocked back and forth, fucking her pussy on the long thick cock behind her. Jessie felt her stomach muscles quiver, as she felt her self climbing back up the mountain toward an other orgasm. Jessie kept up a steady rhythm as she felt her pussy began to quiver and contracted around the long shaft plowing in and out of her pussy.

Jessie slammed her pussy back onto his seven inch cock, the large mushroom head pushing against her cervix, and ground her pussy on his cock as she exploded in yet an other orgasm.

"Yes. Fuck! CUMMING! Cumming on your cock!!" Jessie gasped as her pussy contracted around the long thick cock stuffed in her pussy. Jessie ground her pussy on the cock embedded in her, causing her ass cheeks to rub against Rick hard groin and stomach. Jessie felt her pussy walls contract over and over, milking the long thick cock stuffed in her pussy, as her stomach quivered through her orgasm.

As her orgasm faded, Jessie resumed rocking back and forth on his cock, again stroking her pussy up and down on his hard, throbbing cock. As she fucked her pussy back and forth on his cock Jessie felt Rick's right hand leave her hip as his hand moved over her right ass cheek. Jessie felt him squeeze her firm ass, before she felt his fingers trail between her cheeks, into to cleft between them.

Jessie continued to rock back and forth on his cock, as she felt his thumb start to rub and massage her puckered asshole. Jessie moaned at the sensation, but did not stop her movements, keeping a nice steady pace of fucking her pussy on his long hard cock. Jessie froze in mid stroke, when his thumb forced its way into her tight sphincter muscle, causing her of gasp "Oh God!"

Jessie ass hole gripped the thumb tightly as she again experienced the feeling of something in her ass and pussy simultaneously. Rick pushed a little, causing his entire to thumb to be pushed into her asshole. Jessie moaned, "So Full." as she resumed her movements back and forth, fucking her pussy on his long, thick hard cock.

Rick kept his thumb fully embedded in her ass, as his cock slid in and out of Jessie's wet pussy, as she rocked back and forth. Jessie felt the cock sliding in and out of her pussy, rub against the thumb inserted in her ass through the thin membrane that separated them. Jessie panted as she rock back and forth fucking her pussy with his long hard cock, rubbing against the thumb stuffed in her ass, "So Full!..So Fucking Full!!....Fuck...My..Ass!"

Jessie felt her self shiver as she rocked back and forth on Rick's cock as she felt her pussy began to quiver as another orgasm approached. Jessie rocked back and forth, faster and harder as he pussy began to grasp at the long thick shaft inside her, as her orgasm began.

"Oh My God! CUMMING!! So Full! Fuck My Pussy and Ass!!" Jessie cried as her orgasm exploded thru her body. Her stomach muscles clenched tight, as her pussy contracted rhythmically on the cock buried in her, as her sphincter clenched around the thumb shoved in her ass.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Jessie gasped as her arms gave way, and her hear and shoulders fell to the bed, as her pussy and asshole spasmed and clutched around the cock and thumb buried in them. Jessie's entire body quivered as she lay there with her ass stuck up in the air, as her pussy contracted around the cock stuffed into her pussy.

Jessie moaned as her orgasm faded and her pussy stopped milking the long cock buried in her very wet pussy. Jessie legs quivered as she lay there on her knees, bent over at the waist with her upper body laying on the bed of her bed. Rick's left hand on her hip, held her from slumping forward.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12