Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 09

Story Info
Sunday begins with an ass fucking.
4.3k words
4.48
56.4k
19
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews gradually was awoken buy the buzzing alarm clock on the nightstand beside her bed. She was laying on her back, and sleepily reached out her left hand to press the snooze button. Her hand could not find the alarm clock, forcing her to roll onto her side with a groan and open her eyes. She realized that her head was at the foot of the bed, and the alarm clock was to her right side at the head of the bed.

With a groan Jessie sat up, and reached out turning the alarm clock off. The soreness in her crotch and stomach muscles reminded her of the abuse that her body had absorbed over the last two days at the hands of her blackmailing neighbor Rick and his seven inch cock. The last thing she remembered of last night was Rick fucking her in the ass doggie style, she had no idea how she had ended up on her bed upside down on her back.

As Jessie sat up in her bed, and began to stretch her arms and legs a little, she felt something was dried on her face and neck, causing her skin to feel crusty. Jessie's hand moved to her face and neck, feeling something dried and crusty on her, as she got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, and saw that what was dried on her face and neck was Rick's cum. Jessie mind asked 'How did I get my face covered in cum, he was fucking me in the ass?'

Jessie stood motionless for several minutes, staring at her face and neck, and the dried cum that covered her. Jessie finally tore her eyes away from her image in the mirror and stepped into the tub, pulling the shower curtain closed. Jessie turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and turned on the shower. She stood in the warm shower spray, letting the warmth seep into her sore muscles, before grabbing a wash cloth and the soap.

Jessie scrubbed her entire body, feeling the soreness in her stomach, breasts, pussy and asshole. Never in her life, had Jessie's body experienced what she had endured the last two days, being fucked senseless by her nineteen year old neighbor. She had never been fucked as often or as long, as Rick and his relentless seven inch cock had fucked her, and she had never before endured so many orgasms as she had in the last two days.

Jessie rinsed the soap off her body and washed her hair before turning off the shower. Jessie reached past the shower curtain and pulled a towel off the towel rack to dry her self. After drying off the opened the shower curtain and stepped out of the tub, to stand before the sink. She brushed her teeth and then combed her hair while looking at her self in the mirror.

Jessie's eyes examined her body, but could not find any outward signs of damage on her 35C-22-34 frame. Jessie grabbed her bathrobe off of the hook and put in on, tying the robe closed with the sash, as she walked into the bedroom. Jessie went downstairs and into the kitchen, and walked over to the coffee pot.

Jessie dumped the cold coffee out of the pot, and went though the steps required to fix a fresh pot of coffee, before turning the coffee machine on. Jessie fixed her self a bagel, with cream cheese while the coffee machine began to drip coffee into the pot. She ate the bagel, while she waited for the coffee machine to finish filling the glass pot with fresh coffee.

The machine finally finished brewing the coffee and Jessie poured herself a cup, added a spoonful of sugar and stirred it into her coffee. Jessie took a sip of coffee as she realized that she was still hungry. She sat her cup of coffee down on the counter and fixed herself another bagel, and carried that and her coffee into the living room.

Jessie sat on the couch in the living room, sipping her coffee and eating her bagel as she waited for Rick to arrive. Jessie wondered what was in store for her today as she finished her bagel and turned on the television, changing the channel to a morning news show. Jessie finished her coffee and got up from the couch and walked back into the kitchen to refill her cup.

As she stood in the kitchen with her fresh, second cup of coffee she heard the door bell ring, and she thought 'So my third day of this ordeal begins.' Jessie walked down the hall to the living room, sat her cup of coffee on the end table, before walking to the front door. She opened the front door and saw that Rick stood there with a grin on his handsome face.

Jessie started the turn to walk down the hall, when Rick spoke her name, causing her to turn back to face him. She waited for a few seconds, waiting for him to speak some more, when she realized that his cock was sticking out of his open zipper. His cock was semi erect and was standing straight out about five and half inches, topped by the large mushroom head.

"Kiss my cock hello, to make up for passing out last night!" Rick stated as he stood there just outside of her front door.

Jessie blushed at those words and replied, "Get in here before someone sees you."

Rick placed his hands on his hips and ordered, "Kiss my cock. I am not moving until you do."

Jessie sighed in resignation as she stepped up to him and squatted down leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. Jessie felt his hand grab her by the head as he said "Open up!"

Jessie opened her mouth and felt him push his cock into her mouth until his groin was pushed against her nose. Her tongue moved over the large vein along the bottom of the shaft, as it throbbed in her mouth and she felt it grow slightly. Jessie was afraid that he was going to hold her there and fuck her mouth, but he released her head and allowed her to move back letting his cock pop out of her mouth.

Jessie saw that his cock had grown to about six inches, as she stood up and walked down the hall towards the living room. She heard Rick close the front door and heard him walking down the hall behind her. Jessie entered the living room and walked to the couch and sat down on the left side, reaching for her coffee cup and taking a sip.

Rick walked in front of Jessie and stood in front of the couch with his semi erect cock sticking out of his jeans. Jessie;s eyes fixed on the wet cock that was staring her in the face, wet from being in her mouth just a minute ago at her front door. Jessie sat her coffee cup down on a coaster on the end table and angrily asked, "What are you trying to do, making me do that at my front door? We could have been seen!!"

Rick placed his hands on his hips and replied "You're lucky I did not make you suck me off at your front door! You passed out on me again, before I was done fucking you in the ass!"

Jessie blushed at that comment, and asked "And then what did you do to me?" hoping to find out how she got her face covered in his cum.

"You're lucky I didn't fuck you passed out ass raw! Your tight ass was feeling real good on my cock when you passed out!"

Jessie angrily replied "And then what did you do, you bastard?"

"I rolled you over and fucked those wonderful tits you have. You're lucky I didn't finish fucking your ass!" Rick replied as he reached out and grabbed Jessie by the head.

Jessie started to reply, "You fucked my" when Rick pulled her head into his crotch, causing his semi erect cock to be trapped between his jeans and her face.

"Enough talk suck my dick!!" Rick ordered as he held her head still against his cock. Jessie sighed, and then extended her tongue and started to flick it over the portions of the shaft she could reach. Jessie continued to flick her tongue on the exposed portions of Rick's cock, until she felt it throb against her cheek, and he released her head.

Jessie moved her head back, swirled her tongue around the large mushroom shaped head twice and then engulfed it in her mouth. Jessie sealed her lips over the shaft, just behind the head, and swirled her tongue around the head over and over. Jessie continued to swirl her tongue around the head, which always worked on her husband Edward, but was not causing Rick's cock to grow beyond its semi erect length of six inches, or become any harder.

Jessie felt Rick push his semi erect cock further into her mouth, until her nose was pressed against his hairless groin. Jessie used her tongue to massage the big vein along the bottom of the cock that was fully engulfed in her mouth. Jessie reached up with her right hand and cupped his testicles, massaging them as her tongue flicked over the shaft stuck in her mouth. Jessie swirled her tongue around the shaft as she started to move her head back and forth of Rick's semi erect cock as she played with his testicles.

Jessie was beginning to wonder what was wrong, when she finally felt his cock twitch and begin to harden, as she sucked on it. Continuing to move back and forth on his cock, Jessie finally felt it expand to its full length as it hardened in her mouth. Jessie moved forward, allowing the large head to enter her throat as she deep throated Rick's seven inch long cock.

"Damn that feels good!" Rick groaned when he felt his cock head enter Jessie throat, which contracted around his cock.

Jessie moved back until only the head remained in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the large head, she sealed her lips around the shaft just behind the head. Rick leaned over slightly and reached out with both hands to grasp her full firm 35C breasts. Jessie moaned around the cock head in her mouth as Rick squeezed and massaged her breasts through her bathrobe.

Jessie deep throated his seven inch cock as she felt her nipples harden, and her pussy begin to moisten as she moved her head back and forth on the hard cock in her mouth. Jessie felt Rick pull the bathrobe open, and his hands move inside her robe to grasp her half inch swollen nipples. Jessie moaned as her nipples were twisted and pinched by his fingers as she sucked his cock.

Jessie felt Rick pulling upward on her nipples, causing her full firm breasts to elongate as he said "Let's move to your bedroom." Jessie stood up after releasing his hard cock from her mouth and felt Rick grasp her breasts, as he moved in to kiss her. Jessie's lips parted, allowing his tongue to slip in and duel with her tongue as he mauled her tender breasts.

Rick broke their kiss, and turned walking to the stairs and started up toward the bedroom. Jessie walked behind him up the stairs and into the bedroom untying the sash of her robe as she walked. Rick stopped at the foot of the bed, and started to undress. Jessie dropped her robe to the floor and crawled onto her bed, laying on her back with her legs spread.

Rick walked to the bed, and crawled into position between her wide spread thighs. Rick dropped his right hand down to grasp his cock and guide it to the entrance of her pussy. Rick began to push and she felt her pussy expand as the large head entered her and began to invade her tight wet pussy.

"Oh God." Jessie gasped as Rick pushed about five inches of his hard cock into her with the first thrust. Rick grabbed her legs, pulling them up and pinning them to the bed, beside her chest. He with drew slowly until only the head remained in her, before pushing his cock back into her. Two more strokes and she felt his cock push against her cervix as his groin ground on her swollen clitoris.

"So Big!!" Jessie groaned as her pussy was stretched by his seven inch long cock.

Rick began to slowly but steadily fuck her with long hard strokes, pushing his cock against her cervix with each stroke. Jessie panted and gasped as he fucked her deep, stretching her pussy to its maximum with each long thrust of his cock. Jessie felt her self responding very quickly to being fucked by Rick's long thick cock, as he held her down and continued to fuck her tight helpless pussy.

"Oh God! So Deep! You're Going To Make Me Cum! Fuck Me!" Jessie groaned as Rick continued to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. Rick ground his hairless pubic bone on her hard clitoris on each stroke, causing Jessie to approach her peak. Jessie panted for breath as Rick fucked her tight pussy with long hard strokes of his cock, stuffing her full with each thrust.

"CUMMING! OH GOD!! CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!! Jessie cried as her pussy exploded in orgasm, her walls contracting and grasping at the long thick cock that continued to fuck her. Jessie quivered as her pussy convulsed around the long thick cock that continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Jessie's pussy felt empty as it convulsed and contracted when only the head of his cock was in her. Her pussy felt wonderfully full when his cock head was pushing against her cervix as her walls grasped his hard shaft.

Rick seemed impervious to this as he just continued to slowly thrust his seven inch hard cock in and out of her pussy as she quivered beneath him. Jessie felt her orgasm fade, but was already moving towards another as he repeatedly drove his hard cock into her pussy. Jessie looked at her crotch and saw that his cock was covered with her wet juices as it moved in and out of her tight pussy.

"Fuck! Your Cock Is So Good!" Jessie gasped as he thrust into her hard and pressed against the back of her pussy as he ground his pelvis against her clitoris. Rick began a different rhythm as he slowly withdrew his cock, then slammed it home hard and fast, causing Jessie to gasp with each long hard stroke of his cock. Jessie felt her pussy stretch with each thrust, as her second orgasm approached as he pounded her pussy.

"Oh My God I'M Cumming again!!" Jessie gasped as Rick continued to slam his long hard cock in and slowly withdrawing, before slamming back into her contracting pussy. Jessie's head flopped back onto the mattress as her body shook with the force of her intense orgasm, while Rick continued to fuck her as her pussy exploded.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!!" Jessie groaned as he slammed into her convulsing and quivering pussy over and over, as her orgasm shook her entire body. Rick dipped his head and captured her hard eraser like left nipple in his lips, as he continued to fuck her pussy while slamming his pelvis onto her clitoris.

Jessie was gasping for breath as her body shook and quivered as Rick pounded in and out of her pussy. "OH GOD!! SO GOOD!! FUCK ME!!" Jessie gasped as she felt herself again climbing towards an orgasm. Rick kept repeatedly slamming his cock into her pussy as he sucked on her nipple, flicking his tongue over the trapped nub of flesh.

Jessie cried out "CUMMING ON YOUR FUCKING COCK!!!" as a third very intense orgasm hit her, causing every muscle in her body to contract and quiver as her eyes rolled back in her head. She quivered and shook on the long hard cock that remained buried in her convulsing pussy, as Rick remained still allowing her orgasm to grip his entire shaft.

Jessie quivered and shook beneath Rick as her orgasm took over her body, her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she continued to quiver and shake for several minutes. As her orgasm began to fade Jessie's eyes rolled back to normal as she managed to moan "SO FULL!"

Rick withdrew his cock from her tight pussy, and released her legs, allowing Jessie to let her legs return to lay on the bed on either side of Rick. Rick got off of the bed and walked over to where his jeans lay on the floor. Jessie watched as he picked up his pants and took something out of one of his pockets.

Rick dropped his jeans back onto the floor as he turned and walked back to the bed. Jessie's eyes focused on his long hard cock that glistened with her juices as she wondered what was going to happen next. Rick crawled back on the bed, between her spread thighs, and moved back into position to wedge his large cock head back into her pussy.

Jessie saw that Rick held a small bottle of something in his hand as he removed the top from the bottle before squirting some onto the fingers of his right hand. Jessie groaned as he slid his cock into her pussy a few inches as he reached down and rubbed the liquid on his fingers onto her asshole. Jessie shivered at the contact with her anus, as he rubbed the cool slippery liquid on her puckered rosebud before he slipped a finger into her ass.

"Oh!" Jessie groaned as she felt him move his finger around in her ass spreading some of the lubrication in her tight ass. After a few deep thrust with his fingers Rick withdrew his fingers from her ass, and squirted some more lubrication into his right hand. Jessie watched as he replaced the cap on the bottle and tossed it onto the floor by his jeans.

Rick withdrew his cock from her wet pussy and spread the lubricate over the head of his cock and down the long shaft. He then guided his cock head down and placed it against Jessie's puckered asshole and pushed forward.

"Oh My God!" Jessie moaned as she felt her sphincter stretch to allow his cock head to enter her. Jessie was grateful for the lubricant, as it helped to reduce the pain of her asshole being stretched open. Rick pushed his cock into her a few inches as Jessie gasped, surprised at how much the lubricate helped his cock slide into her.

Rick grabbed her spread legs at the knees and once against pushed her legs up and back until her knees were pinned next to her chest once again. Jessie panted as Rick began to thrust his cock in and out of her now defenseless ass, with each stroke going a little deeper than the last. After a dozen of so strokes Jessie felt Ricks groin smack into her ass cheeks, as he had his entire cock stuffed in her ass.

"Oh God! So Big! So Full!" Jessie moaned as Rick stayed still with his entire seven inch long cock stuffed in her ass. Jessie panted for breath as her ass slowly began to relax and grow used to his long cock being stuffed in her. After a minute or two Rick withdrew is cock several inches, before thrusting back into to her very tight ass, causing Jessie to moan. Jessie continued to moan softly as Rick slowly withdrew a few inches, before thrusting them back into her stuffed asshole.

Jessie moaned as Rick gently thrust in and out of her ass, still taking short strokes of only a few inches, as the pain receded to be replaced with pleasure as he moved in her. Jessie began to really enjoy the slow gentle ass fucking that she was receiving, and began to moan and groan as Rick began to take long and long strokes in and out of her ass.

Rick was now taking long strokes, withdrawing until only the head remained in her before slowly thrusting back in until his groin pressed against her ass cheeks. After a few of these long strokes, which felt incredible, caused Jessie to moan "Oh God Yes!"

Jessie lay on her back with her legs pinned next to her chest, as Rick fucked her ass slowly and gently with his seven inch cock. After several minutes of this Jessie began to feel an orgasm approach, and reached down with her right hand to stroke her own clitoris. Jessie's fingers rubbed her clitoris as Rick thrust in and out of her tight ass, as her orgasm began.

"Cumming!! Fuck my ass!! Cumming!! Fuck me!!" Jessie cried as her orgasm swept over her, causing her pussy to contract and convulse on itself, as her sphincter contracted on the long cock moving in and out of her ass.

Rick began to fuck her ass a little faster, causing Jessie to groan and gasp with pleasure as her ass was repeatedly stuffed full by his seven inch long cock. Rick continued to fuck her ass with a steady rhythm as Jessie panted and groaned as an other orgasm approached.

"Cumming while you fuck my ass!!!" Jessie moaned as her orgasm again caused her to contract and convulse on the cock invading her ass. Her body quivered and shook as her orgasm ripped through her body. Rick pressed his entire seven inch cock into her and remained there as her sphincter contracted over and over on the cock stuffed in her ass.

"Oh God! Your Cock Feels Good!" Jessie gasped as Rick released her legs and held himself over her on his extended arms. Jessie wrapped her legs around his waist and crossed her ankles behind his back.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12