Jewel of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec said, “Darling, for the next five days on this island, I want you to act out a fantasy as Thalia and be as erotic and promiscuous as you see fit. And, if you agree, I will do the same. But when we return home then we must go back to being just ordinary Alec and Jeanine Jameson, parents of two wonderful kids, and enjoy our life and love together within our traditional rules.”

I never felt more in love with Alec than at that moment. I am so lucky to have such a husband, lover, and best friend like Alec. I knew that the next five days were going to be filled with many new sexual surprises, but I never doubted for a moment that our lives were bound to each other, and Alec would love only me.

Alec and I snuggled some more on the beach that afternoon, until Olympe and Ari interrupted us, saying that it was time to go, before we got sunburned. We redressed, gathered up the towels and blankets, and carried them back to the house. There was a fresh water shower under the deck, but the water heater was on the fritz. Of course, Alec had to play the handyman again. We persuaded him to let it wait until the next day, and, to conserve hot water, the four of us rinsed off together. Fortunately, with the water running, no one could see how wet my pussy got from the men’s back scrubbing and soaping of my breasts and ass.

Ari caught me staring at his partially erect cock as we toweled off. I felt flattered that I could still do that to a man. I was feeling so good about everything. All my fantasies about this holiday, Greece, and myself seemed to be coming true. Impulsively, I reached up and pulled Ari’s chin down to my lips.

“Oh, Ari! This day has been supremely wonderful,” I exclaimed. “Alec and I have been blessed by the gods for you coming into our lives. I am as happy as a little girl with a dozen Christmases wrapped into one day.”

He returned my kiss, and whispered in my ear. “Alec is a very fortunate man, Thalia. With each passing hour, another petal of your rose is unfolding from bud into blossom. It pleases me immensely that I can be an instrument for your island pleasure.”

We went no further, and I wrapped a towel around myself and went inside to dress for dinner. I baked the whole fish, along with fresh fruit and a greens salad. We drank two bottles of a fruity white wine that Olympe had selected for the main course. After the fish, we had baklava for dessert, and drank ouzo while sitting on the deck watching the sun sink like a flaming red ball into the Aegean Sea.

The resulting darkness changed the spiritual as well as the visual mood. We who live in cities never see how many stars there are. With the total blackness of the island night, it was as if stars were spilling out of some infinite bucket, and showering down upon us. The effect was incredible. All four of us were quiet, thinking private thoughts. My own were focused on Ari. I wanted him in the worst way, but I was struggling with how to make the first move, with Alec there with me, as well as Olympe.

I decided at that moment to communicate to Ari, Olympe, and Alec that I was ready for a complete sexual adventure. I said that I had something important to say.

“While I was preparing supper, I realized that what is going on between us four at the moment is normal adult sexual attraction. Ari, it must be obvious that I want you, and I know Alec wants Olympe. I think that you and Olympe feel the same. Yet, Alec and I are bonded by love, as you are with Olympe, Ari. I propose that we have sex with each other as openly as we wish, but we reserve the bedrooms for only our loved ones. I can’t speak for Alec, but for me, that way I can satisfy my appetite for new sexual adventures, without jeopardizing the special bond I have with my husband. Can you understand what I’m trying to say?”

Ari stared at me in fascination. “Thalia, you are a pearl beyond price. In all my married years, I have struggled with reconciling love inside a relationship, and sex outside of it. Of course we will respect your feelings. Olympe and Alec, I strongly urge you to follow the same rules as Thalia. Then, we will depart from this island wonderfully refreshed and without a shred of doubt or guilt. Thank you, my darling Thalia, for being so wise and generous.”

Alec was also understanding. “Thalia, darling,” he whispered to me. “Let the Greek moon and stars play their magic with its goddesses. I want you and Ari to pleasure each other, right now. Do it, not only for yourself, but for me. And Olympe and I will do the same.” Alec kissed me once more, then left with Olympe to go into the great room.

After Olympe and Alec were gone, Ari pulled my body toward him for a kiss. I felt his tongue on my lips, and opened my mouth eagerly to revel in its touch with my tongue. He nibbled my lower lip while he gently unbuttoned my dress. We parted so that he could slide my dress over my arms, letting it fall to the floor. His hands were warm and soft on my breasts, sometimes massaging them, sometimes teasing and pinching my nipples.

I felt myself getting wet, and I wanted him to see me naked, so I took off my panties. I kissed him again, and placed one of his hands over my pussy. I felt an electric shock when he began to rub my mound and tease my labia. While he was touching me, I took off his shirt and unzipped his slacks to slip my hand under his shorts. I squeezed his cock and felt it hardening under my grasp.

“Take off everything,” I said. “And let this courtesan from Xirokis pleasure you and fuck your brains out.”

Ari’s eyes brightened with desire, and eagerly let me undress him. I told him to lay back on the chaise. Kneeling between his legs, I cupped his balls with one hand, while I stroked and squeezed his stiffening cock with the other. I began giving him light kisses and tongue licks all over his body, beginning with his neck and ears, sliding down from his nipples to this stomach, to hairy groin, and finally, the tip of his cock.

“You are a delight, my lovely Thalia. Now, please do my cock with your mouth,” he whispered.

I was willing to do anything for Ari at that moment, in gratitude for his opening the door to my new sensual life. I knelt over his legs and admired his full and beautiful erection before it filled my mouth. I felt my insides getting that tingly, warm feeling, and I moved my head up and down energetically to have my mouth fuck his cock. At the same time, I tickled his nipples, which I would do to quickly get Alec to his peak.

It had the same effect on Ari. I heard him moan with delight, and felt his hips thrust his cock up and down in my mouth. Closing my eyes, I worked him over even harder and faster, willing him to come in my mouth. Both of us were so into our own intimacy that we forgot that my husband and his mistress were nearby.

“Oh, God, that feels good, darling!” Ari moaned. “Oh, just like that, please.”

I could feel Ari’s fingers entwined in my hair, pulling my mouth up and down on his swollen and throbbing cock. Then, with a loud groan, he ejaculated into my mouth. He came so much that I gagged and had to let his cum run down my chin and neck. I jerked my head back in reflex, exposing his engorged cock just as he came once more, and his cum splashed onto my nose and hair. I didn’t care. I was making my man happy. By using my hand, I managed to milk one last spurt from Ari, this time spraying my breasts.

Ari lay back on the lounge, drained from his orgasms. I continued to kneel over his legs, with my face and chest still dripping from sweat and his cum. He looked adoringly into my eyes, smiled gratefully, and began rubbing his cum around my breasts and nipples. It felt wonderfully cool on my skin, which was tender from the afternoon in the hot sun. He indicated that he wanted me to lie beside him, our bodies lying spoon fashion and his arm draped over my middle. His fingers were gently tickling my labia, which felt awfully good. Ari’s cock was pressed against my ass, but I could feel that it was still flaccid. I closed my eyes, and relived the happy moments of the day.

In about fifteen minutes I felt Ari’s fingers playing more vigorously with my pussy. Because I was lying on my side, with my legs closed, he was struggling to locate the opening of my labia, to make contact with my clitoris. His cock was getting hard, and he rolled so that it fit between my ass cheeks. I smiled to myself, knowing that he was unsure how he was going to get me aroused. I was in no hurry, and I let him fumble and try to get into my vagina from the rear, with some better results. All the while, a yearning sensation of desire was gradually building up inside of me. Finally, I rolled onto my back and spread my legs.

“Is this what you want, lover?” I whispered, as I took two of his fingers and inserted them between my labia, near my clitoris. “I want you to kiss and suck my nipples and get me all excited.”

Ari responded by sliding down between my legs and using his hands and tongue in just the right places, with just the right pressure. Very quickly my pussy was sopping wet from his fingers tormenting my clitoris and g-spot, and my nipples were swollen and hard from arousal. Over the years, I had tried to control making lovemaking noises for fear of waking the children. Here, it was unnecessary, and I let myself loudly moan and verbalize. Ari loved my wantonness, and he dedicated himself to lifting me to my peak.

“Oh, God, that feels good,” I exclaimed. “I want you to fuck me. I need cock in me right now. Please, Ari, shove your lovely cock into me.”

The tiny island in the middle of the sea made the night as dark as it could be. Even as close as we were, I could not see what Ari was doing, only feel and become more aroused. I felt his hands grab my ankles and lift my legs over his shoulders, spreading my vagina as open as it could get. Then I felt the head of his cock bumping against my upper thigh, searching for that orifice of passion. I grabbed his cock and gasped at how swollen and throbbing it was, noticeably larger than Alec’s. The sensuality of the islands was heightening Ari’s pleasures as well as mine. I probed the head of his cock, until it fell into my hole. Immediately, Ari thrust forward, and because I was so wet, his cock slid in almost to his full length. I used my vaginal muscles to squeeze against the shaft that had penetrated me.

“Oh, yes!” he whispered. “Oh, Thalia, your pussy makes my cock feel so good. You were born to be fucked.”

“Then do it, lover! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Keep going! Don’t stop!”

My verbal urgings got louder and louder, matching the fires that had ignited deep within me. With each successive thrust, I got closer to my peak, until, at last, I reached my climax, and screamed so loud it frightened me.

Ari put his hand over my mouth to muffle more screams, but continued to pump his throbbing shaft in and out of me. He was not gentle, but I was beyond caring. I only wanted him to fuck me to release me from this tremendous buildup of passionate tension, and let me have another orgasm. I dug my nails into his back, tickled his nipples, and even inserted my finger deep into his anus. Ari rammed away at me, and I was perspiring all over my body, begging him to fuck me more, harder, deeper, any way he could.

At last, I felt myself go up and over the top, and a wave of several orgasms boiled out of me. I tore Ari’s hand away from my mouth to let me scream with pleasure, and my hips were literally bouncing off the cushion to keep him pumping into me. With my third orgasm, my clitoris and vagina were very sensitive to touch, but my mindset ignored the pain. I was Ari’s courtesan at that moment, and he had me for as long as he wished. With as much determination as I have ever had about anything, I wanted him to say later that this was the fuck of his life.

“Deeper into my ass, go deeper with your finger,” Ari moaned, all the while bucking his hips in rhythm with mine. “I’m coming, don’t stop! Oh, God, oh, God, here it is!” he bellowed, just before I felt his cock spasm irregular throbs, and his cum gushed into my vagina. I moaned from the pleasure of feeling his cum washing my vagina, and I lay back and savored Ari’s secondary ejaculations.

He collapsed exhausted on top of my body, his chest heaving with deep pants and gasps. I left my finger in his anus to try to keep his erection, because his cock felt so good in me. Gradually, it softened, and Ari’s breathing became more regular. He withdrew from me, and I involuntarily whimpered my disappointment.

“Oh, Jesus, were you good, Thalia,” he whispered tenderly, before giving me a full-tongued lingering kiss.

I rolled out from under him, and let him lie on his back. I crawled down to nestle my face on his belly, and began to lick his belly, balls, and cock. The dampness and aroma of sex was all over his body, my face and pussy, and the chaise cushion. I got up and groped for my dress. I used it to gently dry off our bodies, and then spread it over the wet spots on the cushion. When finished, I pushed three fingers into my pussy, drawing them out soaked with our fluids, and put them under Ari’s nose to sniff, then lick clean.

We lay together for about another hour, touching, teasing, and whispering as sharing lovers will do. I looked at all the stars and listened to the breeze through the cypress trees play harmony with the waves washing the beach. Ari stirred, and kissed me on the lips, signaling that our idyllic time together was over for that day.

“Come, my beautiful Thalia,” he whispered. “It is time that I return you to your true love. Our hearts, minds and bodies have shared much today, and we will share more tomorrow.”

“You have made me feel so wonderful, Ari. Thank you for all you’ve given me. All that I can give in return is the pleasure of my body.”

We went into the great room and found Alec and Olympe lying together, naked, in front of the fireplace. Ari went over to them, and lifted Olympe off of Alec with his hand.

“Come, my pet,” he said. “Give Alec a good night kiss, and then we will be off to bed. You can dream how pleasant this week has been, since you’ve been fucked by not only your husband, but also two other men.”

She grinned. “Actually, darling, it’s been three other men. I had to give a tip to your very handsome pilot of your private plane, while you were talking business just after we landed on Spanika.”

Olympe and Alec kissed each other good night, and Ari and I did the same. Alec and I then went to my bedroom. It felt strange at first to lie in bed with my husband, each of us smelling of sex from another person. But then our aromas blended together, like a stew of fragrant spices. I licked Alec’s belly and cock, tasting Olympe’s musky aroma and Alec’s salty cum. Alec reciprocated, and he tasted Ari and me when his tongue probed my vagina and licked my clit. Amazingly, I was now hungry for Alec, even after the stimulation and pleasure of a new sex partner earlier in the evening.

“Alec,” I whispered. “Thalia had wonderful sex with Ari, but now Jeanine wants her man to make love to her. Do you have anything left, or did Olympe drain you dry?”

He didn’t even try to reply verbally. His affirmative response was pretty evident when his hard cock slid into my vagina, as he fucked me spoon style. He came just a little, but feeling his seed spurt into me created such a warm, loving feeling that washed through my insides. I was elated to realize that Alec and I could enjoy sex with other partners, and immediately return to making love with each other.

* * * * *

By the time I finished telling Katherine and Elena about the day I met Aristotle Themopodis, the hen party discussion was degenerating into a grownup version of talk at a teenagers’ sleepover.

“So you and Alec had a great time screwing Ari and Olympe under the stars,” Elena laughed. “How I envy you. Do you think it would work for Dennis and me if we snuck into the U Penn planetarium and got laid under their stars?”

You would have had to been there (and also know Dennis) to understand why that remark made us double over with laughter. We all decided that too much champagne and hysterical laughing was paining our sphincters and bladders, so we called a timeout for a ladies room break.

Upon returning, we foolishly poured another glass of champagne for ourselves. Katherine leaned back in her office chair.

“You’ve said dozens of times that you learned from Ari as much about business management in five days than you did in a one year at Wharton,” she said. “Are you telling me that you and he WORKED that week, as well as play? On that beautiful island?”

“We did both, Katherine,” I replied, indignant at her insinuation about Ari’s and my relationship. “In fact, I was his office assistant by the afternoon of the second day.”

Elena laughed, and said, “This I got to hear.”

* * * * *

Well, on the morning of the second day, I was the first one up. After a tepid shower, I put on panties, a white sundress and sandals before going to the kitchen. By the time the coffee was brewed and the flaky rolls came out of the oven, the other three were also showered, shaved, and dressed. The table was rectangular, with two chairs on each long side. I don’t think anyone consciously did it, but the seating arrangement ended up with Ari and me on one side, and Alec and Olympe on the other. We must have known that was to be the partnering for the day.

Alec started the conversation rolling by insisting on fixing the water heater, complaining that he took the fourth shower with no hot water. He also recommended the motorboat’s fuel filter needed a permanent repair, jesting that even a boat can’t wear the same panties for many days. He gulped down his breakfast, and went to work.

Olympe laughed at Alec’s eagerness to get going. After fifteen years with him, I was not surprised. Ari asked me to tell him more about Alec’s new company, and what it does.

“My bank is always looking for promising investment opportunities,” he mumbled, with a mouthful of croissant.

I began to explain that Alec and four other computer engineers make hardware and software for wireless computers.

“Ah, yes, computers,” he said. “My business has become dependent upon it – e-mails, spreadsheets, money transfers, and what have you come into my computer at my office daily. But I am, what you say? Illiterate. I have an assistant who does the computer stuff. I do the thinking. Already this morning, I am regretting that my assistant is not here. When I do not reply to e-mails and reports quickly, it is a dead give-away that I am away, and the jackals begin to come into my village, as they say.”

“Alec and I could set you up with a wireless laptop PC system right here, and I could act as your assistant, if you trust me with your passwords. You think, I type.”

Ari’s eyes widened. “You can do such a thing? Won’t they know then where I am? Could that possibly give away that Olympe is with me? There are people who would enjoy causing a scandal for her husband.”

“To the outside world, you would appear to be right in your office. It’s really rather simple.”

Ari rose from the table. “Let’s go see if Alec needs something to fix the heater, Thalia. Then we go get this wireless system, and you help me control my business and peace of mind.”

Alec is either very good or very lucky, because at that moment, he returned with a rusty and grimy piece of pipe.

“Your heater is OK, Ari, but this hot and cold water mixer is a piece of shit. You really need a new one. I can install one, but do you know where they sell any around here? By the way, I had to shut off the entire water system. We can’t even flush the toilet right now.”

Ari said, “Come, we will solve all our problems in one trip to Niasandrokos. It is about 150 kilometers from here, but I will borrow my neighbor Teo’s cigarette boat. We’ll make it there in less than two hours with it. Olympe, get dressed quickly. You can go clothes shopping, or buy a nice bauble. The rest of us have important things to buy. I’ll meet you at the harbor in fifteen minutes, after I get the keys from Teo.”