Jewell Gets a Massage

Story Info
She treats herself to a sensual sensation.
2k words
4.3
75.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything had changed so suddenly. Jewell had been immersed in a wonderful relationship when her boyfriend got up and left her. To top things off, things weren’t going so well at work, and she felt the weight of the world on her shoulders. But things had slowly improved. She had met a new guy whom she really liked, and found a new job, and it looked like things were on the upswing.

With her last day of work at her old job behind her, Jewell had some time to relax and catch up on some sleep. Dressed in a tiny white tank top that showed off her prominent nipples, and a thong, Jewell was flipping through channels on the TV while subconsciously rubbing her shoulder. “Jeez. I guess I had a lot of stress,” she said trying to rub out a knot that had become noticeable more prominent in the past few days.

It was then that she remembered she hadn’t had a massage in a while. When she was with her old boyfriend, he introduced her to a masseur named Brian. Of all the various masseurs and masseuses she had had in her life, Brian was her favorite. He had a knack for finding all her sore spots without even telling him, and he effortlessly was able to relax her. Of course, the fact that he was easy on the eyes was a bonus. Brian was a lanky asian man in his late 20s, and although she had never really been attracted to an asian man before, she found that over time, his chiseled body and smooth skin was the perfect combination in a masseuse.

“Hi Brian, it’s Jewell!” she called.

“Jewell! It’s been a while. What are you up to?”

“Well, lots of change going on in my life right now, but I could really use a massage. Do you have any time today to come over?”

“I’m free at 2pm, shall we make it a date?”

“That sounds perfect. I’ll see you then.”

Jewell rolled out of bed, stripping off what little clothes she had on as she made her way to the bathroom. As she passed by her kitchen window, she saw her neighbor get a quick eye full of her nude body. Jewell had a little exhibitionist side to her – she wasn’t one to go flashing boys at Mardi Gras, but she did like to tease people now and then.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her 36D breasts seemed to defy gravity, and her ex-boyfriend used to call them perfect. She thought about how he used to climb on top of her and suckle on her nipples like a baby, she began to get wet. She liked the feeling of being sexual. She liked thinking about how hard her nipples would get, and how he often made her go out without a bra. It made her feel sexy.

Jewell jumped in the shower and made sure to clean all her 2000 parts in anticipation of Brian coming over. A few hours later, the door bell rang.

Jewell opened the door. “Brian!” she yelled and gave him a big hug. It looked like he had put on some muscle since the last time she saw him a few months earlier, and his skin had the golden brown of summer.

“You look great,” Brian said giving her a big hug back. Jewell had put her white tank top back on, and her nipples were already stiff with anticipation. “But you should definitely call me more often,” he said as he lifted his massage table into her apartment. Her studio was relatively large, and he set up his table in a space next to her bed. He lay out a sheet to cover the table, adjusted the face cradle, and then set aside a large, but thin white towel that would be used to cover her.

“Alright. I’m gonna use the bathroom. You get comfortable and we’ll start face down.”

Brian had been nothing but professional in the past while giving her a massage. But she liked the sensation of foreign hands touching her bare skin, and she liked imaging that something else would happen. She pulled her shirts and shorts off, and lay on the table. The towel, if you can call it that, was transluscent, almost like cheese cloth. She chuckled when she remembered her first massage when she was covered by a very large sheet with a heavy towel on top of that. It seemed that the more comfortable they had gotten with one another, the less material Brian used to cover her.

Brian returned to the room to find Jewell lying face down. She was covered from her back to midway between her thighs, but he could see the outline of all her curves under the thin material.

He started working on her neck, and Jewell began to tell him about everything that had transpired in the past few month: the boyfriend that left her, the trouble at work, the weeks of sorrow and tears, and then meeting a new guy and getting a new job. “I don’t know what your ex was thinking Jewell. He was retarded for ever giving you up.”

“Yeah. We had some good times, but he needed some space to figure things out, and my new boyfriend was a good antidote to getting happy again,” she explained as he worked his way down her back.

Brian used just the right amount of oil as always. Just enough to allow his fingers to slide back and forth against her skin, but not enough to become messy. Jewell was in heaven. She drifted in and out of sleep with the delicate touch of Brian’s hand, but as he moved closer to her butt, she started to get excited.

Brian worked her lower back, then pulled back the towel to right below her butt. His strong hands started to knead her glutes, and she could feel him pressing her pussy into the table. Jewell started to get excited. She could feel the wetness starting to form between her legs.

“Is everything ok,” asked Brian.

“Wonderful…Keep going,” she said, not try to sound too overtly sexual.

To her disappointment, Brian stopped rubbing her butt, and instead moved down to her feet. As he lifted up her left leg to rub her sole, she felt him pull her legs apart a little. She wondered if he could see up the towel. As he moved to her other foot, he again spread her legs a little more. Jewell could feel a draft come up her leg, and felt her pussy juices start to wet the sheet beneath her.

Brian moved up her legs slowly and methodically, rubbing her tired muscles. As he moved up to her hamstrings, he pushed the towel up farther and farther and rubbed his fingers up and down the back of her legs. He moved from leg to leg, going higher with each passing minute.

Jewell was really turned on. Brian finally pushed the towel into a little clump above her butt. She was completely exposed to him. She spread her legs a little wider as he moved back to massaging her ass. His thumbs moved from the outside ever closer to her little asshole, but never touched it. The circular motions opened and closed her little asshole, and as he pushed down against her ass, she could feel electric shivers running up her pussy. She thought she was close to cumming.

“Jewell, it’s time to turn over, little baby.” Wet with anticipation, but disappointed that she didn’t get off, Jewell turned over as Brian held up the towel once again to cover her. She didn’t really want Brian to get her off, she thought to herself. The teasing was much more fun than feeling uncomfortable afterwards if she really did get off.

“Oh well,” she thought to herself as she settled on her back.

Brian started by massaging her face and scalp. He would run his fingers through her hair, and gently tugged on it. She loved the sensation it gave her. As he moved down to her shoulders, Brian once again started to push the thin towel down her body. Her nipples were stiff, and she was sure that Brian could see the darkness of her auerolas.

Without asking, Brian pushed the towel beneath her breasts. Jewell gasped as he traced circles with his fingertips around her breasts, getting smaller and smaller with each revolution. She anticipated his fingers touching her nipples and got wetter thinking about it. She wanted to open her eyes to watch him, but she was too embarrassed.

But alas, his fingers traced a final circle around her erect nipples without actually touching it, and he started to move to her stomach. But he didn’t bother to cover her up again to Jewell’s delight. She got off by knowing that another man was watching her.

As Brian started rubbing her tummy, she felt him lean against her arm. His cock was rock hard as it brushed against her skin. She was dying to look. Dying to see if there was a little precum stain on his khaki pants. But she didn’t.

Brian made circles again on her stomach starting with tiny circles near her bellybutton, but getting increasingly larger. In the past, Brian would look for the top of her pubic hair as the boundary for rubbing Jewell, but unbeknownst to him, Jewell had just waxed herself bald. Brian kept pushing the towel down only to find that he was nearly in contact with her clitoris.

“Is everything ok?” he asked gingerly.

“It feels great, Brian,” she said opening her eyes to see his hard cock pressing against his pants, and his hands nearly on her pussy.

As she closed her eyes again, Brian pushed the towel between her legs. She was completely exposed now, and he rubbed his fingers on her upper thigh. Her pussy was sopping.

Brian took his left hand and put his index finger and middle finger on each side of her pussy lips to spread them open. Then, with his right hand, he started rubbing small circles right above her clitoris. Without actually touching her, he was sending waves of pleasure throughout her.

Jewell felt so sexual lying there naked while her masseur teased her mercilessly. She thought that she could cum this way, and all the thoughts of being embarrassed or uncomfortable seemed to be a faded memory.

But as she approached a climax, Brian stopped, and covered her up again with the towel.

He placed his hands on her stomach and just rested them there, as if giving positive energy to her, and taking away the negative. She was incredibly frustrated sexually, but she felt so alive. Her body was buzzing.

“Sorry our time is up, Jewell. But maybe we can schedule another time in the near future.” As he headed out the door, he gave Jewell a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. And as he turned to walk away, he gave her a knowing wink.

Jewell really liked Brian. He was a good soul. He was so mysteriously sexy, and although she was perfectly content in her relationship, she liked thinking about him sometimes.

Fully relaxed, Jewell lay down on her bed naked. Her smooth body still glistened with oil, as she picked up her favorite jackrabbit vibrator and pressed it against her engorged clitoris. She was still leaking pussy juice, as she slid the length of the vibrator inside of her and started pumping it in and out of her pussy.

As she was close to her climax, she reached down to the side of her bed to grab her little digital camera. She remembered Brian previously saying what a voyeur he was. She thought that maybe she would take a few pictures for him as a small token of her appreciation. She had a feeling that he would put them to good use.

A minute later, she trembled as the wave of orgasm rushed over her body. She imagined Brian touching her, rubbing her clitty, sliding his fingers inside of her. After the sensation subsided, she lay quietly on her bed and dozed off, knowing that her boyfriend would find her later waiting for him…