Jewell Goes to a Bar

Story Info
She gets exposed in a bar.
1.4k words
4.45
114k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewell had had a long first week of work. Her new job was much more intense than the old, and in the first week, she had managed to log 70 hours. By the time Friday rolled around, she was ready for a drink, so she gave Brian a call.

Clad in a gray pantsuit that her ex-boyfriend had bought her, she met up with Brian in the dark confines of the Red Bench Bar. Brian showed up in a well-tailored suit, unusual for his line of massage work.

“Well, well, well Brian. What occasion warranted the suit?” Jewell inquired.

“I thought I’d dress up for you for a change. Got tired of the t-shirt and cargo pants, and I thought I’d try to make a good impression.” He answered, “and you look pretty fucking hot in that suit.”

“Meow,” she cooed.

They stepped up to the bar, and Jewell ordered some wine while Brian grabbed a beer. Jewell spent the first two glasses of wine debriefing Brian on her hellacious first week, and describing all the new people that she ran into at work. As expected, a cadre of men had tried in vain to hit on Jewell, but she made it clear that she wasn’t available.

“There was this one cute guy, though…I was tempted,” she recalled.

“You’re a naughty girl, Jewell. I thought your swinging days were over,” he teased.

“Right…I seem to recall some pretty swinging times with you recently,” she said with an edge. “Plus whatever. I’m 23. I’m gonna have some fun. I’m not going to do anything stupid, I just like to flirt a little. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing.”

“Exactly,” she said as she gave Brian a little peck on the cheek.

“I bet they like you in that suit, huh?”

“Oh yeah. Especially with this tight top I have under the suit jacket. I caught a lot of guys trying to get a peak. I wore a thin bra today too, so my nipples were hard the whole time, but the jacket covered it up,” she replied.

“And now?”

“And now what?” Jewell answered innocently.

“Are your nipples hard?” asked Brian.

“I dunno…” she teased.

“It’s after 5pm Jewell. I think you should relax and take the jacket off,” Brian said as he reached forward to unbutton her jacket.

Jewell watched as his nimble fingers undid the button of her coat. She thought of Brian’s fingers pinching her nipples and the thought got her wet. As Brian helped Jewell out of her suit jacket, she realized how stiff her nipples were. The low candlelight in the bar accentuated the shadows cast by her nipples.

The bartender glanced over and couldn’t avoid looking at her perfect tits.

“Looks like you have a fan,” Brian joked.

Jewell liked the attention. She also liked that Brian was perverted enough to encourage her to a point. She felt comfortable with Brian. She felt sexy around Brian.

As Jewell set down her 3rd glass of wine on the bar, Brian moved closer and put his arm around her waist.

“What kind of panties are you wearing?” he whispered into her ear?

“A black thong,” she answered.

“Show it to me,” he directed.

With the hand closest to the bar, she tugged out the waistband of her string thong as he felt the hardness of Brian’s cock against her leg.

“No, put it in my hand.”

Jewell got so wet when Brian gave her directions. Without another word, she went to the restroom to remove her panties. They were wet with pussy juice as she bundled them up in her fist and headed back to the bar. As Brian opened his palm, she set the panties in his hand, and was surprised when he set them on the bar. She was sure the bartender would notice, but perhaps that was Brian’s intention.

With a happy buzz from the wine, Jewell didn’t care. She could only think of Brian’s hands on her body, fingering her pussy and massaging her tight asshole. She thought of asking Brian to just massage her asshole for her. Brian moved closer to Jewell again.

“You look really good tonight. I don’t know why we don’t hang out more often,” he said. Before she could answer, Jewell felt a tugging at her pants. She realized that Brian was unzipping her, and she could feel his lithe fingers rubbing tiny circles right above her bald pussy.

The bar was dark, but not necessarily dark enough that an astute observer wouldn’t notice the boy with his hands in her pants. The thought made her even hotter.

“You’re a good sport, Jewell,” complimented Brian. “You like being naughty in public don’t you?”

“Uh huh.” She whispered as she closed her eyes.

Brian put his left arm around Jewell’s waist and stuck his finger in her back belt loop. With his right hand, he undid the button of her pants to give himself more access to her pussy. Jewell gasped as she felt the cool air of the room over her exposed lower belly.

Brian took another sip of his beer, and then lowered the bottle beneath the bar. Jewell opened her eyes to watch herself in the mirror as she felt the coldness of the bottle against her tummy. Brian slowly dragged the neck of the bottle lower down her stomach, controlling the height of her pants by using his left arm.

As Brian moved the neck of the bottle against her pussy, Jewell shifted her weight and spread her legs a little wider.

“Have you ever been fucked by a bottle in the middle of a bar?” he whispered as he pushed the bottle against her slick pussy lips.

“No, baby….” She barely was able to respond.

Brian slid the tip of the bottle up and down against her pussy lips. She liked the sensation of glass against her engorged clit, and although she wasn’t certain she could cum in that position, she was wet thinking about the events that were unfolding before her.

Brian angled the bottle just so, and applied enough pressure to slip the head of the bottle into Jewell’s wet pussy. The expression on her face told the bartender that something was up, and he made his way in front of Jewell.

“Can I get you anything more to drink?” the bartender asked.

“Uh, uh, we’ll have another round,” she answered, as she felt Brian push the bottle deeper inside of her.

“When he comes back, I want you to rub your nipples in front of him,” Brian directed.

Jewell’s legs started to tremble. As the bartender made his way back, she lifted one arm in front of her breasts almost as if to hide them, but instead she started to massage a nipple. The bartender stood to watch momentarily.

“Here are your drinks,” he said as he pushed them towards Jewell. The bartender grasped her wine glass so that his fingers were all the way around the front of the glass. As he pushed the drink towards her, his fingers pressed up against her other nipple. He started to make small talk while his fingers gently rubbed her nipples.

Brian pressed the bottle slowly, but decisively inside of Jewell’s cunt. Her legs started to shake as the bartender released the glass and instead started to rub her nipples between his fingers.

“I want you to cum for me, Jewell,” Brian whispered in her ear. “Do you want to show me?”

“Yes…ungh,” she replied. Jewell couldn’t hold it any longer. Being pleasured in a public place made her hot, and the stimulation of the bottle and her nipples was too much. She felt her pussy juice running down her leg as she started to cum.

Jewell tried to restrain her moan of pleasure, but couldn’t help herself. Fortunately, the music was loud enough that only the nearest patrons heard her. As Brian pushed the bottle up her cunt as far as it could go, she felt her whole body shudder. The bartender squeezed and pulled on her nipples at the same time heightening the sensation.

She slowly opened her eyes to find a few of the patrons giving her a round of applause.

“I think that’s our cue to leave,” said Brian as he winked to her.

Jewell zipped up her pants, left a big tip for the bartender and grabbed Brian by the arm as they trotted out the door.