Jewels Finds Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Jewels' mom comes home and tells her a secret.
1.2k words
4.18
69.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
353 Followers

Chapter 2: Mom's Coming Home

I had to get the house cleaned up while Dad went and pick up Mom. I also put Daddy's play box in my room like he told me too. I had dinner cooking when they pull in.

"Hello Jewels, what's for dinner I'm hungry.

"Mon asked. I told her we were having Chicken and Rice, and it was just about down.

We sat down to eat dinner and Mom told us that Grandpa was moving in with us, Grandma didn't want him anymore, and she was going to a convent, He would be here in a week. Dad told Mom that she'd have to give up her sitting room and put him in there.

"I'll clean up in here and why don't you guys go out to the pool." Mom said. Dad told her to take her time. and we left to change. Dad was in the water when I got there. I jump in and Dad came up to me.

"Take off your bottoms Jewels." he said. I did, and he put them over there under that raft." Dad said. With the lights off in the pool, no one would see anything. When Mom came out all she saw was Dad facing the house talking to me, and my back was to the house, and Dad had his finger up my pussy hole, fucking me. When Mom got in Dad pulled his finger out.

"Oh. I'm so glad to be home. I think I'll go on up to bed. Stay and swim with Jewels." Mom told Dad. Dad watch Mom walk into the house. I watch him swim back to me and slip his finger, then another finger up my pussy. Using his two fingers he was fucking me fast.

"When you're ready to cum go under the water to scream." Dad whispers in my ear. I bit my lip and the cum flooded his fingers.

"Lets go over to the steps." Dad said.

"Take this and lay on your tummy. Good spread your legs." Dad said in a pleased voice.

What they didn't know was Mom was watching from her window. She was getting turn on watching her husband plunge his cock in Jewels. She watch as he pulled Jewels to him hard. She watch when they changed position, and he laid on the steps and she straddle him.

"Ride me hard Baby, ride me fast."Dad said quietly. Dad grab my ass, squeezed, and pulled me to him hard. we were at it for a good 20 minutes and he still didn't come. He roll on top and lifted my ass off the ground and he pounded. Each thrust was harder than the last, finely we exploded together.

"Wow Daddy that was great, when can we do it again." I asked.

"I have to go up and fuck your mother, she knows how horny I get when she gone any length of time.

She watch as her husband walk away, she knew he'd be in here pretending he was horny. Well she was from watching them fuck.

"Hey Big boy I've been waiting for you. I have a urge to have my ass fuck, and fuck hard." She told him. She got up on her hands and knees, closing her eyes. When she felt him put his cock in her ass, she pretended it was her Dad. It gave her a bigger orgasm. She feel asleep with his cock still inside her ass.

"Hey Mom where do you want this?" Jewels asked.

"Up stairs in the attic dear." Mom told her. Over the next week Mom and I clean out her sitting room. And went shopping for a new bed.

"Jewels while we're here pick out a new bed for you." Mom said. I look over the room and found one I like a lot.

"That one." I said. I love it, a huge brass bed. We went home and went to work fixing my room to make room for the new bed.

"Mom. Dad wont touch me until you go on another trip. What can I do to get him to fuck me?" I asked.

"I know why don't you talk him into taking you on a weekend camping trip, you like you two use to do." Mom suggested.

"Mom that's a great idea." I said. After dinner I would tell him, while took our nightly dip in the pool.

Dad and I were alone in the pool.

"Dad do you reminder when we use to go camping every weekend?" I asked.

"Yes I do we had a lot of fun didn't we." Dad said.

"Lets do it this weekend, I mean.... Look Dad I'm going crazy here I want your cock inside me so danm bad. We can go camping, if it's okay with Mom. You know she doesn't like camping, and she would have grandpa here to keep her company." I told him. Before he could say anything Mom came out.

"Guys, I'm going up to bed I'm to tried to stay up any more, goodnight dears." Mom said. I watch her go inside and turn off the lights as she went.

"Jewels come here." Dad said. I went to the edge of the pool, looking for him. I didn't see him.

"Over here Baby." Dad whispered harshly. He put his hand down and help me out of the pool. He walk me over to a dark part of our yard. He had a blanket laid out.

"Laid down with me. Oh baby it's been a week sense I've had my cock suck. Please suck me." Dad asked. I lean over and kiss his cock head. I wrapped my hands around his cock, stroking him as I lick up and down the length ."OH, BABY PLEASE PUT ME IN YOUR MOUTH." Dad groaned. I slide my mouth down his cock until he was deep in my throat. Dad pull me up.

"Baby, lets suck each other off." Dad said. I laid down on my back and Dad got on top. I took his cock back in my mouth. Dad push my legs apart and lick my pussy lips. Using his fingers he spread my pussy lip and stuck his tongue in. I lifted my hips up, pushing his tongue deeper. I felt his hands grab my ass and pulled me to his mouth and he suck on my pussy hard. I suck Daddy's cock down my throat and kept him there until I felt him cum. When Dad push two fingers up my pussy that and his tongue I exploded.

"God that felt great Jewels I love how you suck my cock." Dad said.

"What about the camping trip Dad." I asked.

"Let me talk to Mom and see what she says." Dad told me. He went up to bed. In the morning I went to get a new bathing suit. I found one I wanted in the adult store on the strip. When I walk in Dad ask me if I would like to go to camping this weekend. I told him I'd love too. I ran up stairs.

"Honey, its your Dad on the phone." I heard my Dad yell. A knock sounded at my door.

"Come in." I said.

"We leave in the morning, be ready at 3, we wont be back till late Sunday night. I want as much time as I can Baby. Oh, and bring our special box." Dad said.

honeydew
honeydew
353 Followers