Jewels Finds Love Ch. 4

Story Info
Daddy discovers mom sleeping with her dad.
901 words
4.05
75.9k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers

Dad and I made it home by midnight. Mom was waiting up for us. I told them good night and went up to bed. I didn't get much sleep last night. Daddy kept me up most of the night. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I woke up in the morning, I turn over and from Dad sleeping next to me. I slide the sheet down to see his cock. It was hard, and standing up. I was glad he was here. I leaned over and put his cock in my mouth. I suck him for a while waiting for him to wake up.

"OH BABY, I LIKE THE WAY YOU WAKE ME UP, I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THIS EVERY MORNING. OOOOOO YES DO THAT AGAIN BABY, OKAY BABY COME UP HERE AND SAT ON DADDY'S COCK." he told me. I climb on top of him and ease down on his cock. I move my hips back and forth, up and down, and bouncing on his hard cock. I felt body getting ready to cum. Daddy knew I was close, and he pulled me to him. "AAAAGGGGHHHHH, I'M CUMMING DADDY!!!" I yelled.

"What a way to wake up in the morning Daddy. What are you doing here and where is Mom?" I asked.

"Well it seem that your mother and grandpa have from that they like fucking each other as much as we do. So Mom and I keep our bedroom, but I will be sleeping in your bed and Mom will be sleeping in grandpa's bed. Would you like that Sweet thing." Dad answered. "Oh yes I do like that idea very much." I told him. " Lets go and eat, I'm sure breakfast is ready." Dad said.

Dad went to work and I spent the day reading and getting a tan. Dad called to say he had to go out of town on business and he would call me every night. Mom and grandpa went for a walk around the nieghbor. When they got back I told Mom we would need to get the back yard fence in, so it would secluded enough to be nude here at the pool. She agreed and call around, and found someone who would do it tomorrow. They would be here at 8 am and they promise to have it done before Dad would be back from his business trip. And that would be the weekend. Three whole days sleeping alone.

They guys got here on time, and by noon they had half the yard already up. Mrs. Forthworth our next door nieghbor came over and wanted to know why the fence was going up, I told her that Mom wanted to have more privacy, with grandpa living with us, he sometimes went outside naked to swim. She got kind of huffy and said that pools weren't for swimming nude in. She walk off in a huff. I laugh, Mom came out then and I told her. She told me that the old bitty just wanted to watch and now she can't.

A knock at the door came about an hour later and Mom went to answered it. When I walk in Mom and the man were talking. He look up and his eyes pop out. I was wearing my bikini I had on the camping trip, and I just got out of the pool. "What's going on Mom?" I asked. " This gentleman is here because we don't have a permit to put up the fence. and he wont sign the permit because of Mrs. Fortworth complaint." Mom told me. "What can we do. I want to go swimming naked." I said. " Well is there any thing we can do so you will sign the permit?" I asked. Taking off my bikini. I walk over to him and ran my hands down his suit, when I got to his pants and didn't stop till I felt the bulge and rubbed him. " I do anything you want." I whisper in his ear. I kneeled down and unzipped his pants and pull out his cock, I close my mouth on his cock head and sucked. With my hand I pump him up and down. " OH GOD, OH GOD, SHE SUCKING MY COCK, YES SUCK MY COCK, AND I'LL SIGN THOSE PERMITS." he cried out. I suck his cock fast and he did sign the permits. Then Mom took him to show him the pool, then up to her room. I could them, they were fucking. When the gentleman left he had a smile that left no doubt that he had a good time in bed with Mom. " Man, that man can fuck Jewels." Mom said.

I watch as the last of the work men left. I was glad, because Dad would be home this evening in time for dinner. I decided That I would go out and shop for a new out fit. I went to many different stores, before I found what I wanted. It was close to dinner time so I hurried home. " Where you been Dear?" Mom asked. I told her I went shopping, and ran up to my room. Mom called dinner was done. When I got down stairs she told me that Dad had called to say he'd be late, because the planes were late taking off.

honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers