Jewels, The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers

We switched partners again, and Jennifer was riding on Jewel's shoulders this time, and Susan got on mine. This time it was getting serious. Jennifer felt she had gotten the short end of it the last two rounds, and she really went at Susan, but she changed her tactics. She immediately attacked at her shoulder straps, trying to get even for what Susan had done to her. Susan started squirming and wiggling around on my shoulders trying to keep Jennifer from grabbing her suit. This made her hard to hold on to, and she was rubbing her pussy around on my neck to beat the band. I of course had hold of her legs, and as she kept squirming and twisting my hands kept sliding higher and higher on her legs. Because she was taller and larger than Jennifer I had to wrap my hands more toward the inside of her thighs to keep hold. I had to keep my mind off of where my hands were, or I was going to have troubles. Susan used her height advantage to keep Jennifer at bay, but she was playing defensively, and wasn't focused on unseating Jennifer. Jennifer, on the other hand was being very aggressive so that Jewels had all she could do to stay under her. Jennifer's feet were flailing as she tried to keep her balance, and one of her toes got under the bottom string of Jewel's bikini, and pulled it loose. Jewels of course tried to keep the cups in place as Susan looked down to see what was happening. This was the opening Jennifer wanted, and she lunged at Susan and was able to do the same as Susan had done to her the previous round. I don't think she really cared about winning, she just wanted to get even. She went off of Jewels face-first, but kept grasp of Susan's suit all the way down, pulling it completely off her arms and down around her waist. Susan grabbed my head with both arms across my eyes, which brought her breasts down against my head with her upper arms squeezing them against me. Jennifer came up out of the water with a very satisfied smirk on her face, while Jewels was wide-eyed at the situation. Susan slid down off of my shoulders, and rubbed her breasts against my back as she slid down. I certainly hadn't expected anything of this sort to happen! In less than twenty-four hours I had seen my first naked woman, then had sex with her, and the next morning saw the breasts of her two best friends while holding their legs and feeling their pussies rubbing against my neck. My cock was about to burst!

Susan got her suit back into place, and at first I thought she and Jennifer were going to go at it, but Jewels stepped between them and said, "Easy! No hard feelings! We had fun, let's leave it at that." The other two agreed, somewhat grudgingly, then Jewels said, "Let's go get some lunch. I'm starved! What are you fixing today, Jason?"

"I was planning on Brats today, something quick and easy."

Jewels walked over and put her arm around my waist. "Good. Why don't you go ahead so you can get it started. We'll grab all the stuff." "I told you, you would enjoy it." She whispered, leaving me in a tough spot. My cock was throbbing it was so hard. How was I to get out of the water? My towel was up on the beach. I tried thinking of terrible things as I started toward the beach, but it didn't work. I did my best to keep my back to the girls, but I know they saw my boner. I grabbed my towel and bunched it in my hand and tried to use it to cover myself without looking to obvious, and started up toward the cabin. To call what I was feeling sensory overload was totally inadequate.

As soon as I got out of earshot Jewels said to the others, "I thought playing 'Chicken Fight' might break the ice a little bit with you guys and Jason. I told you I want him to talk with you about what guys think about girls. We've all had our self-confidence shaken by what we thought about those pictures we saw, but we were young and developing. We didn't understand what it was all about, and it has affected everything about us. I really feel cheated by it, as if I lost the last two years. I said I wanted to break the ice, but I wasn't expecting my best friends to flash my boyfriend!" She giggled as Jennifer squeeled, "Flash your boyfriend! I didn't do it! I was so embarrassed! No boy has ever seen my boobs before."

"Me either," said Susan. "I thought I was going to die!"

"I know. No one had ever seen mine before yesterday either. I wasn't planning on taking it that far, I just wanted you guys to talk. I think Jason liked it, though. Did you see the size of his boner in his trunks?" The girls all giggled, a little embarrassed still.

"I've never seen one," said Susan.

"Yeah, me either!" said Jennifer. "I've always wondered..."

"I never did either before yesterday," said Jewels. "It's amazing. Anyway, Jason will explain things from the guy's perspective if you want. I already asked him to."

"I wouldn't know what to ask," said Jennifer. "How far can we take it?" She blushed and put her hand over her mouth. "I didn't mean to say that!"

"Pretty much anything goes. I made Jason promise to be open with you, although he is rather shy about it. We've known each other since I was a baby, and he was shy about talking with me. You may never get another chance like this, so don't waste it. I know how much better he made me feel about myself, and I want the same for you."

They gathered up the floats and towels and started up the hill to the cabin.

When I got to the cabin I lit the grill to start warming it up and then hurried inside to get cleaned up and dressed. I jumped in the shower to rinse off, but my cock was still hard as it could be. The thoughts of Jennifer's breasts popping out of her bathing suit right in front of me, of Jewel's breast showing when her top got pulled loose, and then of Susan squeezing hers around my head and then sliding them down my back played over and over in my mind like a video ad that kept repeating. I hadn't really seen Susan's, but the feeling was incredible! I stroked my cock a couple of times and felt like I exploded. I had never cum so hard, and I had to grab the towel bar to keep from falling to the floor. It felt so good that it almost hurt. I really couldn't believe what Jewels had done. Had I gone too far with her? I hoped I hadn't changed her to much!

I met the girls coming in as I was going out to the grill with the brats. Both Jennifer and Susan blushed a little, and neither one quite looked me in the eye, but I noticed they both seemed to be checking out my crotch as they went by. I was glad I had relieved the pressure! Jewels gave me a little peck on the lips as she went by and a wink as she unwrapped the towel she had wrapped around her body. She had me stirring again.

While the brats were grilling I quickly set some paper plates out on the veranda table and got some plastic forks and spoons and napkins and just piled them in the center. Then I hurried back to turn the brats. There was some diced onion in the fridge, so I grabbed it and some relish, set it on the table, and hurried back into the kitchen to grab buns and chips. I got out the ketchup and mustard and some large glasses and set them on the table. I put a couple of two liter bottles of soda out on the table and went to take the brats off of the grill. Jewels came out onto the verandah as I was taking up the brats, saw the sodas, and picked them up and took them back into the kitchen. She came back out with a couple of bottles of wine and started pouring it into the glasses.

"Whoa!" I said. "Those aren't wine glasses! That's to much."

"I know. I think a little courage might be needed. The girls want to talk."

"Don't pour them too full."

Both Jennifer and Susan looked a little sheepish as they came out onto the verandah. Jewels engineered it so that she was sitting across from me, leaving the others on either side of me. We were all pretty hungry from the exercise in the lake, so we all got right in to the eating. I notice neither Jennifer nor Susan were accustomed to wine as they were drinking it much to rapidly. I warned them to take it a little more slowly. All in all, sitting there with three attractive young ladies, well, let's just say I've been in worse places! Jennifer, being the smallest, started feeling the effects of the wine first. Of course, the way she drank it down so quickly before I stopped her didn't help. She started getting giggly. I was going to have to watch out for her. I felt a responsibility, being the oldest, and the host. Susan on the other hand was starting to get rather mellow. I noticed Jewels was hardly drinking any of hers. I raised an eyebrow at her as she set down her nearly full glass, and she gave me a slight nod and glanced over at Jennifer. She recognized it too, and also felt responsible. I was really glad to see that.

When we were finished eating Jewels said, "Let's clear the stuff away. Jason does the cooking, we do the cleanup." Leave your glasses. They quickly had the table cleared and the condiments put away and all sat back down. Jewels had been toying with one of the wine bottles a little bit as we finished eating, and now she laid it on its side in the center of the table and spun it. "We're not going to play 'Spin the Bottle' the normal way. Jason might enjoy that too much, especially after this morning!" The girls giggled at that. The wine was definitely taking effect. "Here's what we are going to do. The one the bottle points to gets to ask a question, and whoever is asked has to answer. Everyone gets one freebie if the question is too much to answer, but use it wisely, because you only get one."

"What are the limits?" asked Susan.

"Anything goes except actual sex. You are my best friends, and I want you to be happy and I want to share with you."

Jennifer said, "I've gotta use the bathroom before we do this." We all got up and went back into the house to make a bathroom call. Jewels put her arm around my waist and gave me a squeeze. "Thank you for doing this for me." I was nervous about what was coming, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything!

I got back to the table first, with Jennifer coming right behind me. "I don't know about this, could I have just a little more wine? I've never done anything like this before."

I thought about it for a minute. I didn't want to take advantage of the situation, and she was already a little buzzed. "OK," I said, "but just a little. You are small, and Jewels already gave you a lot. I don't want you getting drunk on me and being sorry for it later." I poured her a couple of inches in the bottom of her glass as the other two girls came out the door. Susan asked for a little more, too, so I gave her about as much. Jewels and I both had some in our glasses.

"Everyone ready?" asked Jewels as she sat down. She gave the bottle a good spin and we all watched nervously to see who would get it first. It finally settled on Jennifer. She sat for a moment with her fingertips over her mouth thinking, then, she turned to me, "Jason, when you look at a girl what is the first thing you notice?" Her cheeks flushed red, and she lowered her gaze, and put her fingers over her mouth again, nervously.

I sat and thought for a minute, and then said, "That's easy; the eyes. It is always the eyes."

Her head popped up with an incredulous look on her face? "Really? You aren't lying to me, are you?"

"No. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I really think that is true." She looked at me quizzically, but with a soft look in her eyes. She reached out and spun the bottle, which ended at Jewels.

"Jason, what did you think when you saw Jennifer's boobs when Susan pulled her bathing suit down?"

Jennifer's eyes went wide and she stared daggers at Jewels. I knew what Jewels was doing, so I just smiled, and said, "I thought they were beautiful."

"Really?" Jennifer was showing definite signs of the wine. She wasn't drunk by any means, but was feeling good, and not as reserved as she normally is. She put her hands on her breasts cupping them, and said, "You really think these little things are beautiful?"

"I do. And they aren't all that little. YOU are little, and they fit your person. I think they are just right on you." She smiled at me, a little doubtfully, but obviously pleased at my response. Jewels spun the bottle and it landed on Jennifer again. "What did you think of Susan's boobies when I pulled HER top down?" I thought Susan was going to crawl under the table.

"I really didn't get to see them, because she was above and behind me, but the felt nice when she squeezed them against my head, and then when she slid them down my back!" I had a big grin on my face, and my cock twitched at the memory.

"Oh! You didn't get to see them? Maybe we will have to do something about that, hmm, missy?"

"I don't think that is necessary!" Susan sputtered. "I don't think he would be interested in seeing these. They are nothing like the girls in that magazine."

"Susan, that is where you are so wrong. Those pictures you saw had been photoshopped, and those girls all had implants to make them look bigger. That isn't real! That is fantasy. It might be fun to look at and to talk about, but most guys I know like real ones a lot better! It isn't all about size. It has to do with balance. That is what I tried to explain to Jewels, and just now to Jennifer. If you have great big breasts that don't match up to the rest of your body you don't look balanced. Sure, some guys like them big, but I'd bet most of us really don't care about them being that big. I, for one, like them balanced, and if I may say so, I think yours are just fine." She looked thoughtfully at me and said, "You aren't just trying to make me feel good? You really like them?"

"Of course! I'm a red-blooded guy! Of course, I like them! I just don't normally go around talking with girls about their breasts. Normally I'd get slapped if I did!" The girls all laughed at that, and Jewels said, "See I told you he would answer if you just asked him."

Susan spun the bottle and it came back around to Jennifer again. "Jason, before today, how many girls breasts have you seen?"

"Hey, what is this? Pick on Jason day? One." Jewels turned pink at that answer to the other girls delight and laughter. "I'll bet that's why you didn't hear the horn this morning!" said Susan. The wine seemed to be affecting her too. I'd never seen her so vocal. I certainly hoped she wouldn't be sorry later. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt any of them. Jewels was hiding her face in her hands now. "Don't tell anyone!" she whispered. "I don't care that you know. Jason and I love each other. I've been in love with him for a long time, but I didn't think he would want me until he explained things yesterday." Jennifer jumped up and gave her a big hug. "I'm glad for you. I knew something was up when I saw you this morning. You just have a glow about you."

I said, "I know I want her, and just as soon as her Dad gets back up here I plan to ask his permission to ask her to marry me." Jewels got all big eyed again and a big tear trickled down her cheek. Susan jumped up and hurried over to join in a group hug with Jennifer.

The girls sat back down and Jennifer spun the bottle which ended on Susan. Was I never going to get a chance? Susan looked thoughtful and started a question, then hesitated. Jewels said, "Go ahead. Anything goes. This is your chance to talk about things we probably will never do again." Susan colored a little bit, took a deep breath, "Jewels, did it hurt?"

"Yes, a little bit, but Jason was really sweet and took it slow. He was very considerate." She gave me a really sweet smile, then said, "But then it felt really, really good!" I couldn't believe how much the girls had loosened up. I had expected some tentative sexual questions, but this had escalated quite a bit and quickly. Susan spun the bottle and again it landed on Jennifer. "Hey, do you two have a magnet on that thing or something?" said Jewels. Jennifer just laughed and turned to Jewels, "How big was he?" Jewels smiled and said, "Big enough I didn't know how it would possibly fit." That brought speculative looks from both girls toward me. Jewels said, "I didn't have seconds on that wine. If we are going to continue I need a little bit more." I didn't offer to get up and get a bottle because I was bulging my shorts quite a bit, so I said to Jewels "I suppose it would be OK to get us each a little bit more, but you had probably bring some of the cheese and crackers to go along with it." It had been a late lunch, but by now it was getting later in the afternoon, and I was getting a little hungry. Susan and Jennifer decided to take a bathroom break, and I answered my phone.

"Hi, Dad. How's it going?" "Oh, yes, things are going fine here." Well, first we went skinny-dipping at the beach, then we came back to the cabin and I grilled brats, and we had a bottle of wine each with them, now we are playing 'Spin the Bottle." That generated a good laugh from Dad and after just a few be carefuls from him we hanged up. "What in the world were you telling him THAT for?" exclaimed Jewels from the kitchen. "Easy. You tell them the worst possible and make them think you are just joking. Then they don't worry that you were telling the truth." Anyway, he just called to say your Dad's Dr. wants to see him in the morning before they come back up here, so they won't be here before mid-afternoon at the earliest. Everyone is OK, but the doc just wants to be sure."

Jewels came back into the dining area carrying a cutting board laden with three different cheeses, two kinds of crackers and a bottle of Merlot and some wine glasses. She set it on the table and asked me to pour while she took a bathroom break. Susan and Jennifer had not come back yet. I poured the wine and sliced the cheeses, some aged extra sharp cheddar, an aged gouda, and just for me I'm sure an extra sharp blue cheese that had me salivating at the thought of it. There were also some slices of summer sausage. An excellent snack all around I thought. I was beginning to wonder what had happened to the girls when Jewels called downstairs that they would be down in a minute. My cock had deflated, so I thought I would have time for a quick bathroom break myself before they came down. I got back in my seat just in time to see the three of them coming down the stairs together. Both Susan and Jennifer had changed shirts, with Jennifer wearing a tank top and Susan a tight tee shirt. Neither of them was wearing a bra! Jewels just looked at me from behind them and winked. The other two both were rather pink cheeked, but looked determined. My cock suddenly wasn't deflated anymore! "Wow! To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"We just decided to give it a try. I'll probably never do something like this again," said Jennifer. Susan chimed in, "We decided Jewels is comfortable this way, and I know a lot of other girls who go braless sometimes. I never thought I had what it takes, but you seemed to think they are OK, so I wanted to see what it feels like."

"Altogether lovely! That's all I can say!" The girls sat down and Jewels spun the bottle, which for the first time landed on me. Both girls looked a little nervous, as this was the first time I had opportunity to ask anything of them. The question was, which one? Of the two, Susan seemed the least sure of herself and her body. I chose her. "Susan, what are your measurements, and what size bra cup do you wear?" She blushed and said, "I really don't know. I'm just a B cup. I never wanted to know other than to buy clothes."

"I guess we'll have to measure then!" I said with a big grin. Jewels looked at me with approval.

"I'm not taking my clothes off!"

"Oh, that isn't necessary. I'll measure you over your clothes."

"You? I can measure myself!"

"Uh uh. You need someone else to do it, and since it is my question I get to!" I quickly grabbed the measuring tape from the drawer and motioned for her to stand in an open space. I had completely forgotten my boner, but was reminded very quickly by the look on her face. Oh, well. I was sure that was going to happen sooner or later anyway. Susan reluctantly stood up in front of me, with the other two watching with interest. I knelt in front of her and said, "Raise your arms over your head like a ballerina." She did so, and her breasts swelled her tee shirt very nicely, with her nipples showing very nicely. I reached around her and stretched the tape around her hips: thirty five inches. Then I raised it up around her waist by her belly button: twenty five inches. Not bad at all! Then I stood in front of her and raised the tape to measure her bust line. She was blushing a fiery red and trembling. "Relax, Susan. I'm not going to get fresh. I promise." I stretched the tape around her, and as I had done with Jewels the day before I was very careful not to touch her, and I held the end of the tape between her breasts: thirty-six! "Susan, do you have any idea how hard women have to work and don't come close to your figure? You don't think your breasts are big enough? You have a wonderful figure! A thirty-six, twenty-five, thirty-five! Wow! I'll bet not one of those models you were worried about have a figure anywhere as nice as that! And by the way, a B cup is the most common size. You aren't lacking anything there either." Susan lowered her arms slowly to her sides, and tears started streaming down her face. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and sobbed on my shoulder. I held her gently and let her cry out her relief for a couple of minutes until she raised her head and looked me in the eye and softly whispered, "Thank you. That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I really didn't think I was worth anything. No wonder Jewels loves you so much." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was really glad I had been able to help her regain her self-image, but the way her soft breasts were pressing against my chest I had to disengage before she noticed my swollen cock and thought differently. Quickly I sat back down to hide myself somewhat below the table-edge, but Jennifer timidly spoke up. "I know it isn't my turn, but would you measure me too, while you have the tape out. I know I don't have boobs like either Susan or Jewels, I'm only an A cup, but I'd like to know how I measure up."

Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers