Jezebel's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

She fed a small amount of life force back directly into his libido and he was hard as a rock. She sensed he was recovered enough that he wouldn't lose his hard on so she slipped a hand between Sandy's thighs to get her ready and found her pussy drenched and was way ahead of her. She pulled off Sandy's panties with Scotts help and guided her to straddle him.

Holy shit Scott thought, Jezebel's mouth is fucking magic, and the look in her eyes when I looked down was so hot I would have came if I hadn't just a few seconds before.

Sandy started to straddle him so he pulled her in for a wet messy lust filled kiss then started to attack her breasts with his mouth and hands.

Jezebel slipped a hand between his legs and cupped his balls in her palm while playing with his dark star with her middle finger tip. He gasped as she grabbed his cock and guided it to Sandy's hot wet opening. When Sandy had Scott's cock fully sheathed inside her, Jezebel leaned forward and licked her from inserted cock to the top of her ass crack, swirling her tongue on Sandy's puckered star on the way across.

Sandy was in heaven, she was grinding her pelvis against Scott, his hard cock buried between her velvety folds, and at the same time she was grinding her ass against Jezebel's face and tongue. Scott was biting and sucking hard on her nipples just hard enough to painfully extract more pleasure. She gasps, "That is fuc.. Fucking awesome." Then screams, "Fuck my pussy, lick my ass, YES!"

Scott was in heaven, he was buried in tight hot pussy, abusing a perfect set of D tits with his mouth and hands. Jezebel was massaging his balls and playing with his ass at the same time. Scott heard Sandy scream out and felt her pussy convulse around his cock, greedily trying to milk his seed while soaking his cock and balls with her ejaculate. He moaned loudly and screamed, "FUCK." His body automatically rocked up to see if he could get any further into her then started spurting his load into her tight pussy.

Jez drank in more life force, finally feeling sated in that regard she shoved her middle finger into his ass and started massaging his prostrate to extend his orgasm. Despite not stimulating herself, between feeding, licking one ass and fingering another and feeling both of their orgasms tied into her senses she exploded as well. As she came with her lover and her playmate her screams of pleasure were muted against Sandy's beautiful ass.

When they recovered a bit Jezebel got up and grabbed another round of drinks while Sandy went off to clean up. After some small talk and a third drink they were recovered and Jezebel suggested they move to the bedroom.

Sandy knew Jezebel hadn't felt his cock in her yet so she told him to lie on his back and took his flaccid member into her mouth and started swirling her tongue and sucking. It didn't take her long to get him hard and she directed Jezebel to get on and ride.

Jezebel straddled Scott with her dripping wet sheath and slowly lowered herself down on it. She watched as Sandy straddled Scott's head and lowered her pussy onto his mouth and tongue. She leaned toward Sandy and took a nipple into her mouth, softly sucking the already sore nub as she grinded down against Scott.

Scott knew he came to fast earlier both times. However he was marathon man now after cumming twice already. He licked and sucked on Sandy's hardened clit while playing with her ass as Jezebel rode his shaft. They both came shortly, one in his mouth and the other drenching his cock.

He just kept going though, grinding up and licking pussy. Once they came down they switched spots and rode his cock and face for another orgasm. This went on long enough that he could taste both of their juices from both women as they would collect the others from his cock and face.

He moaned loudly as he continued to pleasure them in orgasm after orgasm. After he had long lost count of their swaps he just couldn't control himself anymore. His face and groin was covered in their sex juice, and the wonderful smell of it and turn on of thoroughly pleasuring these beautiful women drove him over the edge. He wasn't even sure what pussy he was in when it happened. He came so hard he blacked out for a few seconds.

Jezebel was spent which is quite a task, and it looked like Sandy was as well since she collapsed onto the bed next to Scott. She lied down on the other side of Scott and all three cuddled up and immediately passed out.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
12