Jezebel's Tale Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

Jezebel moved forward and kissed Daniel, she knew now that this wasn't really a kiss, it was a blending of souls but perception made her view and feel it so she would understand.

The kiss though, was explosive. So much sensation and pleasure she felt that if she was in a body it would exceed the body's ability to cope and cause pain in overstimulation. She ran her nails down the back of his neck onto his back as he held her in her arms. But not really, it didn't increase the buildup of pleasure that was rocketing higher and higher as each second passed, it was just familiar to her perceptions.

She perceived him touching her body, and brushing her heated core with a fingertip. An explosive orgasm struck her but without the any feelings of over sensitivity or limits. Orgasm wasn't really the right word though, there was the tingling, the tightening of her pussy. Her core burned with pleasure. But it was also simply pure rapture, pure pleasure.

She laid him down on his back and mounted him in this magical place and started to ride him up and down, his 8 inch hard cock invading her as she impaled herself down onto it over and over. Her mind trying to rationalize the pleasure that was so natural to her other half played out many positions and scenarios as her pleasure rose to one orgasm after another, always higher, the pleasure never abating.

The best she could think to describe the experience is as a never ending orgasm that kept ramping higher and higher without any of the negative effects a physical body would feel. Every stroke, every caress, every kiss spiraling her higher with pleasure. Or was the pleasure spiraling her physical reference into better and better sex?

She instinctively felt Daniel's soul offer up a part of itself that she could join with a part of hers to make a new life. She shrunk away from that offer, not yet ready for that. She had things to do first. She was too young and there were too many new things in her life right now, but she felt slightly guilty despite her reasons.

Daniel's soul embraced hers, no judgment, no rush, just acceptance. As they separated and went back to their bodies Jezebel felt him fade away and the meadow slowly disappeared into white light as she settled back inside her mind.

Gasping from the intense sexual journey she felt Daniel holding her in his arms still, mouth against her hair as he whispered nonsense into her ears.

Jez slipped out of Daniel's hold and sat on the couch heavily. She looked up to Daniel who had a soft smile on his face. She felt so vulnerable; he had seen all of her and not rejected it as she had him.

It was a life changing experience and one she knew she would do again, but only with Daniel, it was too intimate to share with just anyone. There would never be casual soul sex. She also knew without a doubt that they loved each other, there was just nowhere to hide, even self deception was impossible after an experience like that.

They chatted for a while, going over things until Sandy and Natalie got back. Jez took them all out to dinner before calling it a night, making plans to meet up at 9am and take the jet out to LA for the Angel vs. Were issue.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers
12