Jijaji Transformed Into a Girl

Story Info
Sister-in-law dresses sister's husband into female clothes.
973 words
3.06
56.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The husband of a sister is called 'Jijaji' in India out of respect. Sonal's Sister Madhu is married to Rakesh. Rakesh and Madhu were visting his mother-in-law's home after their recent marriage just 2 months ago. His father-in-law was out of city on business trip. The relationship of sister-in-law and husband is very notorious for mind games in India, where sister-in-law cut jokes on husband of the sister and vice versa. After day one, madhu' mother went to some social function in the neighbourhood. Rakesh and Madhu had decided for city travel next day since they were tired of travelling the previous day. After breakfast, both had some rest and were absolutely free. Sonal bought movie tickets for the night show and there was plenty of time. In the meantime, Sonal suggested to play a game of cards called "Bhabhi', a very popular game in india. the game goes like this, a pack of cards is served to the players and each player has to play the higher number card until all his cards are finished. Person left with maximum number of cards is loser and called "Bhabhi - wife of Brother" as a slang to tease the loser.

Sonal advocated that since there were only 3 players, i.e. 2 females and 1 male. It would be necessary that if a male loses then he will dress like a girl. At first instance, Rakesh refused instantly, but after repeated persuasions he agreed. As the games were played, Madhu lost the first game. Sonal noticed that she was saving her husband from losing. Since Madhu was a girl so her sister told her to dress in male clothes to make the game funny. In the second game, Sonal played very wisely so that even Madhu could not save Rakesh from losing and Rakesh lost. Now, Sonal told Rakesh that he will have to dress like a girl for them. Rakesh refused. Both sister told him that he can just wear for 5 mins just to oblige them as it was already agreed before playing that loser will dress like a 'Bhabhi'. Sonal aslo told him that she had a high regard for men who honour their words and also assured him that such arrangement will not be shared with his mother-in-law and father-in-law. Rakesh finally agreed.

He was given a 'Patiala Shahi Salvaar', a very traditional feminine dress to wear on lower part of the body. He hesitatingly wore it and come out of dressing room. After that Sonal asked him to raise his arms in front. The moment, he raised, she put a bra on to his chest while Madhu buttoned at back. Then Sonal put a suit over his head and in a minute he was wear Salvaar Suit. Then Sonal open his long hair, (some men in India have long hair) she combed them and put a hairband over his head too. They put a 'Bindi' on his forhead and ear rings in his ears. Since his ears were not pierced, they just attached like danglers. Finally, Sonal gave her high heels to wear. Rakesh was taken to a full length mirror in their mother' room where Sonal picked a lipstick of her mother and forcibly applied on his lips. In a matter of minutes, the Jijaji was transformed into a girl and both sisters teased him a lot. Rakesh could only complain to Sonal that she had a wicked mind. Madhu could not believe that she was so much afraid of her husband in day to day life while Sonal just took one day to dress her Jijaji like a girl as she was very attractive and beautiful. her husband could not say a word in her presence. She realised the power of females.

Rakesh felt nervous and wanted to change fearing that his mother-in-law will be back home. Both sisters threatened to tell their mother about the incidence if he did not do as told, on the other hand, assured him that their mother will return in the evening and he must remain in this dress while playing another game of cards. He had no choice but to do as told. While playing, Sonal told Rakesh to get a glass of water for them from the kitchen. Madhu felt akward as sonal was using her position to get work from him. Sonal spoke "Dear sister, today we have transformed my jijaji into a Bhabi, let her serve us, it will be fun". Rakesh went to get water from kitchen. Sonal knew that her mother has arrived and she opened the door and let her mother inside the room. When, Rakesh returned with a tray of Water, he was shocked to see her mother-in-law standing staring at him. At first she could not recognise him, Sonal declared that 'see mother, I have transformed Jijaji into a girl for fun" all three were laughing at him while he was just blushing like a girl. he tried to run away, but in high heels, he could bare walk and tumbled again. His mother-in-law holded his one hand while Sonal let her hand to support. Rakesh was all red with shame and could barely speak a word out of shyness. He could only complain that Sonal is very naughty.

Mother assured him that they will not tell anyone about the play, but, he must remain in these clothes for one more hour. It was a wonderful bringing together of the family. Most important was how Jijaji was turned into a girl for fun. Such an event is a eye opener to all the sisters-in-law that they can transform their Jijaji s into a girl without much thought but with little trick and your personality. It is worth trying to gain such an experience and it will have lasting memories between sister-in-law and husband.