Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

"Well, I have some ideas, but I don't want to talk about them now. Let's finish this subject first." I'd never thought about it before. He still hadn't answered Jill's question. He flashed his eyes at me looking disgruntled, but shrugged.

Jill repeated her question. "I don't really remember, honestly." He said he recalled being pretty young. "My dick was about the size of my index finger by the time I really noticed it," he said. "Sometimes it got stiff, but there didn't seem to be any real reason for it. I certainly didn't know anything about sex then." Jill and I got a kick out of that. Then she said something I kind of wondered about at the time.

"I'll bet you're glad it's so much bigger now!" Then she blushed and coughed. She claimed she'd inhaled a piece of bread. Her remark would come back to me later.

"Well, Duh!" He looked at me. "I know somebody who's glad!" Dan said, laughing and taking my hand. "Anyway, I do remember thinking it was something I was supposed to keep to myself, though I don't know if that was something my mom told me when she saw it sticking up or not. She did tell me not to play with it, which, of course, I never have." That got a laugh from both of us and Dan grinned.

Jill put me on the spot then. She grinned at me and asked, "When did you have your first orgasm, Mary?" She seemed inordinately curious that night, I thought. And everything seemed to be about sex. Maybe it was just that she was so horny. Or maybe it was the generally charged air left behind by our little scene at home. I told her about humping my pillow at night when I was in junior high. I really thought I remembered telling her once before, but maybe I hadn't.

"When did you have your first one, Jill?" Dan asked her. Kind of bold, I thought, but considering the conversation (not to mention what I'd been thinking about) I figured, we might as well let it all hang out.

"Well, like you, Mary, I used my pillow, my hands and various other things to rub myself. But all it did was feel good. I never hit the top." That changed on her third 'official' date. She was fourteen. She and the boy -- Stanley Harris -- were walking back to her house after a movie. A stop in the woods earned the boy a hand full of 'barely there' tit (Jill's description), and then of 'barely haired pussy' (Jill's exact words again). He kissed her sloppily as his fingers ground against her little clit, the way she directed him. Then she felt herself overwhelmed with a feeling she had never felt before! "I thought I was going to die and go to Hell for sinning! I pulled his hand out of my panties and took off! When I found out later what had actually happened, I was so embarrassed! I could never look him in the eye again. Poor Stanley! He must have thought he had damaged me or something. At the time I even wondered the same thing."

"Tell her about your first orgasm, Dan," I coaxed. Dan blushed. He had blushed when he told me the story. I thought it was a pretty cute story, but he didn't want to tell it. Then Jill slid her chair over close to his and put her arm around him. They looked good that way and I smiled at my husband. He smiled back, but he was still uncomfortable.

He shrugged. "It's no big deal, really. Like you," he told Jill, putting his arm around her waist, "I thought I had broken something. In my case, since it was accompanied by this puddle of milky goo, I really thought I was in trouble."

"Come on, Honey! Tell her how you did it," I urged him. He rolled his eyes. But he told her.

"We had a little shed out back the summer I was eleven years old. There was an old canvas hammock out there..."

"Wow! Eleven?" exclaimed Jill, "Pretty precocious!" She jumped when Dan poked her in the ribs. At least I chose to assume it was her ribs he poked.

"Anyway, I used to like to go out there and take my clothes off. It felt 'naughty' and it felt good to be somewhere besides the bathtub naked. Obviously I only did it when I was home alone. My parents both worked and my sister was supposed to be in charge. But she'd gone off with her boyfriend. It was really hot, so I had only put on a pair of shorts that morning. No shirt, shoes, or even underwear..."

"Sort of the way he goes around the house now," I interjected. "Only now, he usually doesn't bother with the shorts." Dan flipped me off, casually and Jill chuckled.

"If you want me to finish this before our dinner comes, just shut up, okay?" I made a lip-zipping motion. I thought he was really enjoying telling his story by then, but acting like he wasn't. I noticed that Jill had moved her arm from his shoulders and (probably -- I couldn't see) had it on his leg. I imagined she was holding his cock under the table and I felt a little internal gush in my panties. A worm of jealousy tried to insert itself in my mind, but I pushed it away. I tuned out with my own thoughts as Dan continued his story. My inner voice was trying to scare me but I countered it. "What if she has his dick in her hand?" it said. 'What if she does? She isn't gonna steal it. I love them both and if it feels good for them to touch each other I'm glad.' I had tapped into that new confidence. I didn't really think Jill was groping my husband. I was trying to honestly try the idea on. I was comfortable with it. I was feeling closer to Jill too. I felt like I could share if it came to it.

"So there I was in this stuffy little shed. It smelled like hot wood, paint, turpentine and the canvas of the hammock. Oh, yeah, and blackberries! There was a big blackberry bush just behind the shed. God! I haven't thought about that for a long time! You could smell them -- almost taste them -- in the heat." He looked away from us for the first time since he started talking.

"So I spent some time drawing, and then began to poke around in the boxes of stuff stored out there. I found some Playboy magazines. I'm sure my brother kept them there to study anatomy for his painting." We laughed. "So I pushed the sketch book aside to begin poring over the pictures of naked women in them. My dick -- which by then was somewhat larger than my finger (but not much) -- got stiff. I'd learned enough then, too, to know what it was all about. I played with it a while, then had this great idea."

All the time Dan was telling his story, I watched. I didn't know about Jill, but my panties were definitely getting moister, imagining Little Danny with his little brand new hard on and budding sexuality. Jill's arm went back to his shoulder and her fingers started kind of playing with his ear lobe. "???" My surprise flared at that but again, I pushed the negativity away.

"So, with my mind full of the air-brushed tits and asses of playmates -- that was before they could show even pubic hair in magazines, let alone naked pussies -- I took my shorts off and climbed onto the hammock, face down. The canvas was coarse, but pretty soft. I raised myself up and moved my legs over the edges of the hammock. When I lay back down on it, the fabric collapsed from the weight of my legs and trapped my 'junk' between the edges. And it felt GOOD! "So I moved my hips up and down and it was an effective humping position. My stiff dick bumped against that soft canvas and I started to feel a wonderful tingling that was getting stronger as I moved my hips. It was light years beyond the pleasure I got from just playing with it by hand! Then my orgasm hit me. I felt like something was pulling my intestines out of me through my penis. I felt like I was suffocating and had a hard time getting my breath.

"The throbbing in my cock was tremendous! And tremendously scary! I jumped off the hammock and saw milky fluid oozing out of me. I was still throbbing. I knew for sure I had broken some vessel or other and grabbed my cock. That renewed my orgasm and it throbbed some more. I let go of it and just stood there shaking while the semen oozed from the tip."

"Aw, poor Dan," Jill said. Her arm came down again and went to his leg -- or lap, or cock -- while Dan went on.

"When everything finally stopped, I was relieved to see that there was no blood anywhere. But when I pulled the sides of the hammock apart, I was horrified to see my first puddle of come laying there on the canvas. I grabbed a rag and scrubbed it away as best as I could. The hammock was white, too, though, so nobody ever knew anything about it. I stashed the magazines back under the stuff where I'd found them and got into my shorts. I went back into the house and took a shower, wondering just what the fuck I'd done."

Jill leaned back in her chair. "Whew! That was pretty hot, even if it was about an eleven year old boy! You should write stories, Dan."

Luigi brought our dinners. Conversation flagged as we set to working our way through them. I was pretty sure we were all thinking some of the same thoughts. We also worked our way through the wine, plus another bottle. This time, though, Dan remembered to pay before we left. We walked arm in arm in arm to the car (Jill between Dan and me), feeling really good.

At home, I tried to think of a way to let Dan know what I wanted. I'd had enough wine to loosen me up again after sobering up from the afternoon drinks. Also all the sex talk had me humming. Before I said anything, though, Jill said she wanted to shower. "Gotta wash that airplane off me, you know?"

She went down the hall and Dan and I sat on the couch. He kissed my neck. I slid my hand over the bulge in his pants and felt it begin to rise. "You looked pretty comfortable with Jill's arm over your shoulder -- and in your lap. Did you like that?" I asked him. I purposely said 'lap', not 'leg', to gauge his reaction. He looked a little uncomfortable but he was honest.

"Sure. What man wouldn't want an attractive woman hanging on him like that? You know I've always liked Jill." His words were light, but my question was kind of out of character for me. I knew I had set off some alarm in his mind.

"I also saw her squeezing your leg on the way from the airport. Did that get you excited?" Now he frowned at me.

"What is this, Twenty Questions? No, it didn't 'get me excited'." I heard the quotes he put around my words.

"Well, I was just wondering. You asked what I wanted for my birthday..." His expression didn't change. But it was control that made it that way. My hand was still on his cock. I felt it twitch.

"So," he started to ask, but his throat closed up and he had to cough. "So, what do you want?" he managed.

"Well, Jill said she hadn't been laid since the divorce..." His eyes widened as his mind, no doubt, started to churn. "I was thinking about your little fantasy from this afternoon. I'd be willing to bet Jill's in the shower right now masturbating about you -- maybe even about you spanking her." Dan's not stupid, he just seemed suspicious. He didn't jump in right away. I had told him about her and spanking.

"You want me to spank her for your birthday?" He was pretending to be dense, but he wore a slightly crooked smile. I raised half off the couch and swung my leg across him so I was sitting in his lap, facing him. I kissed him hard.

When I pulled back I looked him straight in the eye and put it as simply as I could. "I want you to spank her. I want to hold her down like you said today. I want to watch you put your fingers inside her and taste her the way you do to me." I kissed him again before he could say anything.

Then I brought my lips close to his ear and went on in a whisper. "Maybe while you spank her ass I can get her to eat my pussy. Then I want to watch you fuck her brains out." I stopped and held my breath. For a second I thought he might have a stroke. His eyes were huge. Then his lips spread in a grin to match.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him while he pushed up against my crotch. He kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue. His hands moved around to my ass and squeezed me hard. Then he sat back. Finally he said, "Have you talked to Jill about this?"

"Not yet. But I really don't think she'll take much convincing. She's as horny as a she-goat. Besides, there's always been some electricity between you two."

He looked at me with a strange expression then. He hugged me so tight I thought I was going to be crushed. "Do you really mean this? Are you sure?" I kept telling him I was serious until I convinced him. "Well, if she is up for it, I'll be glad to...um, give you this present. Of course, somewhere along the way you're going to get your own birthday spanking." His sarcasm was not wasted. It also earned him a poke in the belly.

Jill came out of the hallway. She had slipped into a long tee shirt or a short night shirt. It fell to mid-thigh on her. She looked pretty sexy with her wet hair all spiky. I half turned and held out my arm to her. She grinned and crossed to us, moving into my half embrace. I pulled her so she had to put a knee beside Dan's leg for balance. When her head was next to mine, I hugged her to me.

"I have a proposition for you, Honey," I told her. Her eyebrows went up. "Remember Dan asked what I wanted for my birthday?" I found it getting easier the more I talked about it. Jill nodded. "Well, I want to give you to him as my gift!" She stood there on one leg looking at me for a few seconds as my words sank in. She blinked and looked at the broad grin on Dan's face. She looked back at me.

"You mean...?" she asked. I nodded with a grin of my own. "Really? You mean you want me and Dan to fuck?" I kept nodding and grinning at her. She looked at Dan again. I slid off him and took hold of her shoulders. I pushed her sideways so she could take the seat I had vacated for her. Her nightshirt rode up as she straddled Dan. I thought he might be able to see her pussy if he looked down -- I was fairly certain she had nothing on under the nightshirt -- but he controlled himself. He just kept looking from Jill to me. His big grin never left his lips. I kneaded her shoulders. Dan's hands had come to rest on her hips and upper thighs.

"We've talked about sharing our bed with somebody else for a long time. So far it's just been a hot fantasy for us. But I love you, Jill -- and so does Dan. You said it's been a long time since you got laid." As I continued to tell her how much I wanted this -- not just for me, but for all of us -- I pressed my breasts against her back and started moving my hands up and down her arms. "There's something you could give me, too, Sis," I told her. Then I slid my hands under her arms to cup her small, firm breasts. She gasped in her next breath. She let her head fall back against me, her eyes closed. She didn't move my hands, so I started to rub her tits, feeling her nipples harden. She put her hands over mine and pressed them hard to her. Her eyes stayed closed tight and she let out a little moan. "Jesus it's nice to feel fingers on my nips that aren't mine!" she said.

Looking down, I watched my husband slide a hand under her nightshirt and she tilted her hips forward to welcome his touch. My husband was fingering another woman. It was my suggestion. I sighed. I only had to lower my head slightly to find her lips with mine. My first erotic kiss with a woman was incredibly exciting. Dan told me later it was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed (at least until later that night!), watching our glistening tongues slipping into one another's mouth and wrestling around lips and teeth. Jill put her hands down and back to tightly grip my thighs while I continued to play with her nipples.

The next time I looked down, I saw that Dan had worked Jill's nightshirt up to completely expose her from the waist down. I'd been right about her nudity. I was surprised to see that she had no pubic hair at all. Two of his fingers were stirring around inside her while he used his thumb on her clit. I looked up at him. He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked them individually as he stared directly at me. I closed my eyes and opened them again.

I backed up, supporting Jill so she didn't fall. She rose from Dan's lap and stood. I continued playing with her hard little nipples. Freed of Jill's tender trap, Dan rose as well. His pants were seriously tented out. We walked without speaking down the hall to our bedroom. The lights were off in there. I went straight to the bathroom and pulled the door almost closed, leaving it open just a few inches. Then I turned on the light in there. It was the way Dan and I made love sometimes, at least when we didn't use candles. I was too excited to take the time for candles right then.

I turned back toward the bed in time to see Dan push his pants and underwear off. Jill was kneeling naked on the bed already. Her tan covered her entire body as we'd expected. She gleamed in the low light. I smiled when Jill saw that, like her, I shaved my pussy bare. She was the most beautiful naked woman I'd ever seen. Knowing I was going to make love to her -- that WE were going to make love WITH her -- gave rise to a warm feeling inside me that had nothing to do with sexual excitement. It was love.

I pulled myself back to the moment. Dan was looking hungrily at Jill, but they were waiting for me. I'd already lost my pants and my gooey panties, so I ripped off my top and joined them on the bed. We spent a lot of time, it seemed, with foreplay, kissing, caressing and feeling each other's body. There didn't seem to be any of the awkwardness that happens the first time for most people. Jill was as enthusiastic about touching and kissing me as I was about stroking her sleek body. Dan was not excluded, either, of course. It was definitely a different feeling than when Dan and I make love. We do the same things we were doing with Jill, but having her there made it more...well; it was mostly like a dance in which we all had equal parts.

When Dan ran his lips across Jill's ribs, she flinched and giggled. He had tickled her. He did it again. I knew he was raising the energy level so that he could work his way up to spanking her. I was so excited by then my juices were almost running out of me. We hadn't seriously mentioned spanking to Jill, unless she recalled what Dan was saying earlier.

Jill started to struggle against Dan's tickling. He pressed on, beginning to work her position around. She probably caught on about then. She started struggling in earnest, making it a contest. Dan, of course, prevailed. But it was only after I had moved into the fray. I grabbed her arms and she yelled, "No fair!" I laughed and pulled her forward. Dan grabbed her legs and we wrestled her over a couple of pillows Dan had stacked up. Jill complained again about fairness but we just laughed. I was on my knees, holding her down with my hands on her shoulders. It conveniently placed my crotch close to her face. My legs were spread just right, so there was a knee on either side of her head.

Dan was kneeling on beside her and he started to swat her. She raised her head after the third swat. She gasped when she realized she was looking right up my dripping cunt, just inches away. I inched closer to her then. Her nostrils flared as my scent hit her. She looked back up at me. She saw what I needed in my face. She put her arms around my ass and tugged. I eagerly scooted forward. Jill started by kissing my thighs, moving closer to my mound with each one. My heart was pounding. The slapping sound of Dan's spanking was loud in the room. It seemed that Jill was being pushed forward with each swat and it shoved her mouth harder against me. I grabbed her hair with both hands and held her tight, tight in my crotch. Her tongue was slicing its way between my folds and darting inside. I fell back and raised my knees in the air.

The air was so charged with erotic energy! Dan's big cock was trapped between Jill's hip and his own belly. There was no need for my hands on Jill's shoulders by then. She wasn't even thinking about escaping. I leaned back and watched her head bob as she licked and sucked my pussy.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers