Jill and Bethany

Story Info
She struggles with attraction to her girlfriend's daughter.
9.3k words
4.7
131.1k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can still remember seeing Jill that first day. I had been going through a pretty tough time in my personal life and I was in no mood to train a new employee and deal with all the other stuff that entailed. My desk was piled high with work and my supervisor was breathing down my neck. All I knew before Jill walked in, was that she was in her mid-40's and had a teenaged daughter. If the truth be known, she looked great on paper, had a lot of experience and she was likely to make my job a whole lot easier.

My supervisor's voice broke my reverie. "Good morning, Rebecca, I'd like you to meet our new associate, Jill." I turned and started to speak. I still had a bit of a chip on my shoulder. I think my jaw probably dropped, but maybe I only imagined it. Even though we were close in age, Jill was one of those women who seem to manage to always look young. Physically, she was slim and petite. He thick, blonde hair was tied back and she had sparkling blue eyes. Her breasts were small and firm, her legs nicely shaped and toned. She wore a very tasteful suit. It was the kind of suit you wear on the first day to make a good impression. Most of all, there was a youthful eagerness and energy about her, not usually found in women our age.

I have always had a thing for younger women and I responded to Jill much the same way I would to someone much younger. Evidently, she liked me, too and we became almost instant colleagues and best friends. We ate lunch together nearly every day and talked a lot. Usually, we stopped for a drink after work a night or two each week. She was very proud of her daughter, Bethany, who was a senior in high school and had just turned 18.

As our friendship deepened, our talk became more intimate. I eventually admitted to her I was gay. Jill confided in me her struggles with men and relationships. She told me she was at a point in her life where she just wanted to concentrate on work and Bethany for awhile. After all, Bethany would be going to college next fall and she wanted to succeed at her new job and look toward the next phase in her life.

Things continued in this vein for quite some time. Our friendship seemed confined to our work hours and an occasional drink after work. Jill had turned me down a couple of times when I invited her over to my place. She had never invited me to her apartment and I guessed it was because she was both a private person and because she wanted to keep her social life separate from her time with Bethany.

We were enjoying our lunch and conversation one Friday about two months after we met. As our time drew to a close and we had to start thinking about getting our check and heading back to the office, Jill got a bit of an uncomfortable look on her face. I could tell she wanted to ask or tell me something. I was growing a bit impatient and pushed a little.

"We've got to hit the road. I can tell you have something on your mind."

"Well, it's just that Bethany is staying with a friend this weekend and I hate staying alone. I know, it sounds kind of stupid. I mean I....well.....if you aren't doing anything tonight, would you mind coming over and keep me company? I could make us something nice for dinner and I bought this wine I've been looking forward to trying..."

I eagerly accepted. I always enjoyed spending time with Jill and I was curious about her apartment and her "other" life. "Sounds like fun. I can go home, get ready and be over around 7. Would that work? Is there anything I can bring?"

Jill looked relieved, although her face was still a bit flushed. "Great. I'll email you directions. Make sure you have your cell in case you get lost or something. I'm glad you can come over."

The afternoon, seemed to drag, of course. I found myself eagerly looking forward to the evening and excited...more than excited than an evening with a friend really warranted. I wasn't sure what that was all about, but it was OK with me. I wasn't going to worry about it.

I laughed at my nervousness when I got home. I couldn't decide what to wear and changed several times before I decided on a pair of shorts, a short sleeve knit top with a scooped neck and casual sandals. I had just bought a pair with a one inch heel and I'd been dying for an excuse to wear them. I realized we'd always seen each other at work and I didn't even know what she wore for casual clothes. It was a hot, Florida summer day and I couldn't see wearing more than I had to!

I had no trouble finding Jill's apartment. It was upstairs in an old house and seemed to fit her to a "T." She seemed genuinely happy to see me and quickly invited me in. The interior was small, but cozy. Jill seemed to have a knack for decorating and a love of art and books. Besides the books and artwork, I noticed a collection of photographs on a lovely antique shelf. I made a mental note to check them out at the first opportunity. The only evidence I could see of Bethany, was a backpack hanging from a coat hook in the kitchen/dining area.

Jill led me down a narrow hallway. "Come on and I'll show the place. There isn't much to it, but it's home." She smiled.

The hallway led to two small bedrooms, separated by a bathroom. Jill's was the larger of the two and reflected her, being both comfortable and tasteful. Bethany's room looked like that of a teenager. She had packed for her weekend away in a hurry and left stuff strewn on her bed. There was a messy, overstuffed closet and posters on the wall.

"I should have just closed her door, " Jill stated, then led me back into the living area.

I told her it was a lovely little place. I sat down on the sofa while she opened a bottle of wine and returned from the kitchen with two glasses. It was my first opportunity that night to focus on Jill. Her blonde hair was tied back with a ribbon. She was a wearing a light knit, one piece, dress that to just a little above her knees. The cornflower blue was striking with her eyes. I noticed she was barefoot and her toenails newly poished a deep, crimson color.

As usual, our conversation flowed easily. The wine was good and I was pleasantly surprised by Jill's culinary skills. After dinner, we retired to the sofa with some more wine. The jazz music Jill put on was perfect.

I have to admit, as the night wore on, I began to think about Jill sexually more and more. It wasn't that the thought hadn't occurred to me before, it was just that we had become close friends and I didn't want to mess things up by coming on to her if she wasn't interested. Her friendship was more important to me than anything.

Still, I became very aware of the warmth of her body as we sat there chatting. She had put on some kind of after shower splash that smelled delicious. My eyes fell quite often to those smooth legs with the nicely defined calves. The soft knit of the dress had a tendency to cling to her small, firm breasts. I made a note to myself that I had plenty to "jill" about when I got home!

My sexual reverie was jarred by Jill's soft voice. I realized she had turned the conversation to sex and, more specifically to questions about me being gay. It was as though she had many weeks worth of pent-up questions that she had been dying to ask. I thought it was kind of cute. I'm a pretty open person and I had no problem answering her many questions.

I had been in situations like this before, with straight women, who were curious about sex with women. Jill's questions got more and more direct and more and more personal. If I didn't know better, I would almost swear she was getting aroused talking about this stuff. I know I certainly was!

Maybe it was my arousal, or maybe it was the wine....or perhaps it was combination of the two. The words seemed to roll off my tongue, immediately followed by one of those "Oh I wish I hadn't said that," thoughts. I blurted out, "You know, if you are that curious about it, I could show you what it's like to kiss a woman."

Jill seemed to weigh that for a moment. I think the wine and relaxation was having an effect on her, too. "Hmmm....." was all she managed to come out with. She sat up and tucked those pretty feet and legs underneath her. Her eyelids looked just a bit heavy. "Well, why not? If you're game, I guess I am. I mean, like you say, it shouldn't be that big of a deal."

To say I was stunned, is an understatement. Her lips looked moist and those beautiful, blue eyes were looking directly into mine. Then she giggled. "I feel like a teenager at a slumber party."

I reached over quickly, afraid she would change her mind, and pressed my lips against hers. Jill looked slightly startled. Her lips didn't respond to my touch and I pulled back, worried I had gone too far. "Hey, that's not fair!" she whimpered. "That didn't last long enough for me to know what it's like. I hope you can do better than that!"

I blushed and reached over again. This time I took her in my arms and held her close while I pressed my lips against hers. It is hard to describe how good the warmth of her body felt and how delicious the fragrance of her skin and hair was. Jill's lips were moist and parted slightly. My tongue slipped easily between them and I kissed her slowly and deeply.

I expected her to break our kiss, but she wrapped her arms around me and forced my tongue more deeply into her mouth. Her breathing was becoming a bit ragged and she was making some luscious little whimpers and moans. I was completely swept away by my desire for her. Clearly, she was enjoying our kissing and, I might add, she was very good at it!

My hand strayed from her back to her side. The soft knit material of her dress felt warm and smooth as I let it slide upward until I encountered the swell of her firm, little, breast. Although it took a lot of willpower, I paused for a few moments to see if Jill tensed or pushed me away.

When she didn't respond, I cupped her breast. Even through the bra and the dress, I could feel her hard nipple. From her reaction, I could tell she was quite sensitive. I noticed she seemed to be leaning into me, almost pressing her breast into my hand. With my free hand, I reached up and slowly slid down the zipper on the back of Jill's dress, which ended at her waist.

Her skin was lovely and soft as velvet. I made quick work of the fastener on her bra and felt it loosen. I was in the process of sliding the dress off her shoulders, when she stopped me abruptly, grabbing my hand. My heart was beating and I felt I had gone too far.

"Now, now, " she was cooing. My face turned crimson. "I don't really have much to see. I think it would be only fair if you showed me yours first. Don't you?"

I was sputtering like a teenager caught in the act. At that point, I would have done almost anything to have a little more of Jill. It was incredibly difficult to pull my hands away so I could yank off my top. My breasts are quite full and Jill's eyes were riveted on my bra as I tossed my top on the floor.

The way she was looking at me was incredibly arousing. I could feel my large nipples pressing against the inside of my bra. I reached behind my back and loosened it, letting it slide forward and off my shoulders. As I pulled it the rest of the way off and let it fall to the floor, I looked up at Jill.

Her eyes were wide and riveted to my chest. I broke the silence with a rather lame, "Well, what do you think?"

"Oh my," she said softly. They are even bigger and prettier than I thought they'd be. You know I have thought about them before....well....actually since that first day you were training me..."

I was content to let her look for awhile. I was rather proud of them and her steady gaze made me wet with excitement. Finally, I couldn't stand the ache between my legs any longer. "Would you like to touch them?" I blurted out.

Without a word, she reached out and literally grabbed me, on breast in each hand. Her fingers squeezed and roamed hungrily. It was as though she couldn't get enough of them. Needless to say, her ministrations felt wonderful.

"Your nipples are so big and hard." She was rolling, pulling and pinching them. I felt weak at the knees. I love to have them played with and her excitement turned me on even more. "I've always wondered how they would feel....I mean yours and a woman's breasts in general...and..well...they feel nicer than I imagined."

As much as Jill was enjoying herself and as good as her touch felt, my mind was on her firm, little tits. While she was busy, I slid the her dress the rest of the way off her shoulders, down her arms and to her waist. Her fair skin looked almost like porcelain. Jill's nipples were hard and pressed against the inside of her little stretch bra, pointing up just a little. At that point, I noticed the bra was one of those with a fastener in front..and that she had a navel piercing with a diamond stud.

I wasted no time in unfastening her bra with my shaky hands. Jill paused long enough to let me slide it off her shoulders. I'm sure she could hear me suck in my breath. They were delicious...very firm and supple with nipples pointing upward. As with everything about Jill herself, I was reminded of a much younger woman.

I was ready for more now. "Would you like to kiss them, sweetie?" My voice sounded hoarse and breathless. She let out a cute little squeal and buried her face between my breasts. The way her breasts jiggled when she moved sent shivers through me. My arousal was driving me now. I felt possessed. "Now suck them, suck my big tits!"

Jill seemed happy to oblige. I lifted one of my breasts to her lips. I could feel the warm, moistness as her lips touched first, then her tongue. She took it just like a baby would and sucked enthusiastically. I had my first orgasm of the evening as she bore down on my breast and then switched to the other and gave it a work out. I think I could have taken that all night, but I had other plans.

My hands found her tits now and they felt even better than they looked. Her nipples were smaller than mine, but they seemed quite sensitive and I enjoyed coaxing them out and pinching them. Each breast was a delightful handful and I felt the urge to taste them and suck them.

Jill was forced to let go of my tits as I pushed her back into the soft pillows on the sofa and bent to kiss her breasts. Her skin smelled fresh and fruity and tasted delicious. Not content with merely kissing them for long, I took one in my mouth and sucked hungrily.

Jill was overwhelmed with the feelings my mouth and tongue were producing. She closed her eyes, lay back, and gave herself to to me. I sucked those sweet little titties until I could feel her first orgasm ripple through her body. "Oh my god," she was whimpering. "That feels incredible."

I told her I wasn't done yet, and pulled the dress over her waist and down her legs. Such luscious thighs and legs! Jill worked out a lot and it showed. I also noticed she must have just shaved her legs as they were silky smooth all the way down to her cute little toes with the dark red nail polish.

She was the picture of sexy, dressed only a black thong. I slid my hands slowly back up her legs and pushed her thighs gently open. I could see a couple of stray blonde curls escaping from the thong. As I drew near, I got the first whiff of her fragrance. I gently kissed her thighs and her tummy and told her how pretty she was.

I tugged at her thong, eager to bury my face in those blonde curls and to taste her nectar. Apparently Jill's shyness was overcome by her arousal. I was surprised when she lifted that lovely ass and wiggled it a little to assist me in removing her thong and exposing her wet pussy. From the way she was squirming when I kissed her thighs and tummy, I could tell she wanted me to lick her. I was very eager to comply.

The soft, blonde curls were now completed matted down with her juices. Her full, pink lips glistened with her nectar. Jill was squirming and thrusting herself toward me. I bent forward and touched my lips to her. A moan escaped from her as I flicked my tongue across her and sampled her honey. I ran my tongue up and down her for a few moments before I homed in on her clit. She was shaking like a leaf now and making some delightful noises.

I grabbed those lovely cheeks and forced her clit against my tongue. I wanted to take her now. As I sucked on her I let go of her ass with one hand and thrust a couple of fingers inside her. Jill was whimpering and bucking now. I sucked harder and pressed my fingers in deeper.

I felt her hands on the back of my head now, as she pushed my face deeper between her legs and rubbed her pussy all over it. The phrase, "fuck my face," came to mind. I wanted her to come again. I wanted Jill to know how wonderful it was to be taken and loved by another woman.

My face was slick with her juices and I couldn't get enough. Her body began undulating as she neared another climax. I kept pushing her, showing her no mercy as she exploded. The room was filled with the sounds of her squealing, whimpering and moaning. She managed to gasp, "Oh, my god!" before she was completely overwhelmed and just laid there with her eyes closed and came again and again.

We rested in each others arms for some time, before dragging ourselves into Jill's bedroom. It turned out to be only the beginning to a wonderful night. She eventually helped me off with my skirt and thong. Jill was eager to repay me the pleasure I had given her and she was very talented and a quick learner. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep, satiated and content.

The next morning, Jill cooked us a delicious breakfast. We were lingering over our second cup of coffee when I wandered over to the buffet, eying all the photos she had to display there. Most of the photos were evidently of her daughter, Bethany. She appeared to be a lovely young woman with long, chestnut brown hair and her mother's blue eyes. Bethany also inherited her mother's trim, althletic figure and small breasts, although she appeared to be a bit taller than Jill with longer legs.

The photographs seemed to span Bethany's entire childhood. The youngest was a smiling baby and they ranged to several of her as a teen. I particularly noticed one of her in a cheerleader's uniform and the other playing volleyball on her high school team. Jill walked up behind me delighted to have the opportunity to show off her daughter.

"I guess you figured out most of those are of Bethany. She was on the cheerleading squad last year, but she decided she wanted to concentrate on the volleyball team this year. Look at this one in her prom dress. I wish she'd decide on which college she wants to go to next fall, but I probably shouldn't worry. With her grades and her volleyball team going to state, she'll probably get some kind of scholarship."

"She's cute, " I said focusing again on the cheerleader and volleyball pictures. "Well.....more than cute. More like lovely." I hoped I wasn't sounding a bit too enthusiastic, if you know what I mean.

Jill didn't notice. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving to her daughter's pictures. I asked her the typical questions one asks about friends' sons and daughters. Stuff like what her favorite subject is, whether she enjoys school, etc. Jill seemed eager to talk about Bethany. I told her I was looking forward to meeting her, which was definitely the truth!

I wouldn't have the opportunity to meet Bethany for quite some time. The next time Jill and I got together was the following weekend. Bethany was staying with her dad and we spent most of it in Jill's bed.

We began spending a lot of time together and Bethany's weekends away with her dad allowed us a lot of privacy and the opportunity to focus on each other. Our relationship continued to deepen and the sex was great. Jill had discovered a new side of herself and she couldn't get enough.